Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,360 members, 7,843,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves (6527 Views)

My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough / Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by FalseProphet1(m): 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
A lot of people have met on other social media platforms and eventually got married but it's a different game here on nairaland, why? Though it's common knowledge that we don't have much marriageable men on this forum(the few marriageable ones are already married) but we have loads of wonderful marriageable women here but it's obvious the guys here on this forum are not marriage material standard. Seun will share part of the blame on judgement day for contributing to the rise of unmarried singles who are now against the sacred institution called marriage. You allowed some group of men that call themselves redpillers to constantly mislead young men against marriage in your forum and not doing anything, they even have a thread for this evil act. I wonder how seun is going to respond to God on this on judgement day. Sirjamesjnr I still have my eyes on you and drfunmisticqueen, you can break this nairaland antimarriage yoke.
If I propose to you, would you agree?
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
FalseProphet1:

If I propose to you, would you agree?
I'm old and have grand kids
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by richmond500: 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
Mynd44:

I am tired of being lonely.
eeehhh!
I thought all the mods are married.
Maybe you use to ban all the ladies that come into your life.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by lordchiz(m): 10:33pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Easy please, we need to cleanse nairaland and wish to see Nairalanders get married to themselves
Money dey boyz hand niiii?
Na wetin u go first ask!
Anyway find me a wife ......Na you be my agent now
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Johnn74: 7:07pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Marriage is more than just sex, no human has ever been fulfilled living a single life. Make we no deceive ourselves

wis3:
I beg to differ. I could choose to live with a pet for the rest of my life today and still be fulfilled and happy.

Some single people choose to live with pets. Some married people choose to have pets.

Single people have kids. Marriage and kids are not compulsorily mutually non-exclusive events. They can happen simultaneously or independent of each other. Even Wizkid could choose to be contented with his children for the rest of his life and still be fulfilled and happy single. Some are single by choice. Some choose not to remarry after a divorce. Marriage is not yardstick for fulfillment and Happiness. Rip Osinachi. Rip Bimbo IVd .Marriage is no yardstick for fulfillment and Happiness. I am sure Edafe Okporo and even Bisi Alimi happily married to his gay white partner in the UK will agree to this.

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by jamesversion: 9:03pm On May 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
A lot of people have met on other social media platforms and eventually got married but it's a different game here on nairaland, why? Though it's common knowledge that we don't have much marriageable men on this forum(the few marriageable ones are already married) but we have loads of wonderful marriageable women here but it's obvious the guys here on this forum are not marriage material standard. Seun will share part of the blame on judgement day for contributing to the rise of unmarried singles who are now against the sacred institution called marriage. You allowed some group of men that call themselves redpillers to constantly mislead young men against marriage in your forum and not doing anything, they even have a thread for this evil act. I wonder how seun is going to respond to God on this on judgement day. Sirjamesjnr I still have my eyes on you and drfunmisticqueen, you can break this nairaland antimarriage yoke.

Marry me. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World / My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.