Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves (6448 Views)

My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough / Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by wis3(m): 7:52am On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Happiness is not always free, sometimes you have to create your own happiness. You can never be truly happy as a loner
Happiness should come from within you. Your happiness shouldn't be tied to anyone. People may call you inconsiderate or selfish but you're only looking after yourself
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by wis3(m): 7:53am On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What I mean is that he can be wrong on some things but will still want to have his way, you understand the " na me be d oga kind of thing" but generally he's a softie
His personality doesn't give him away as a soft person. Maybe the reason you think he's soft is because he has a friendly face and pink lips 😁
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 21, 2023
wis3:
there are no good women on this forum. I can only think of one and e be like say she do join the bad geng sef.
Very good women are here but guys and their comments on women have killed some vibes. Who is that good woman you know of?
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by wis3(m): 7:55am On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Very good women are here but guys and their comments on women have killed some vibes. Who is that good woman you know of?
I can't call her out , it gets to their head and they feel important and they start to misbehave.😀

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 21, 2023
wis3:
His personality doesn't give him away as a soft person. Maybe the reason you think he's soft is because he has a friendly face and pink lips 😁
Have you seen him before to know these features of his? It has nothing to do with his looks sef, check out the way he handles things and you'll agree with me, he exhibit some Hakimi tendencies (Mama's boy)
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Psoul(m): 7:57am On Apr 21, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
It cut across every religion in this part of the world.. religion in this part of the are all hypocrites.. I will boldly n categorically say it that ur true religion is in ur mind and conscience. God is love, God is peace and God is one... God isn't Hypocrisy n gullible as Man

I think you are now trying to come in terms with my point.
Every religion has it's downside. It will not make sense to drag your own religion to the mud cos u do not agree with something about it.
U as a person has your bad side. It does not mean that you are worst of all humans.
Even in that religion you want to drag to the mud, there are so man good standard it has which you are not even trying to emulate but will be fast to point out the bad side of the religion.
If we can focus more on the good side of our religion while trying to improve on the side we do not fully agree with it, I think that will be a better approach than writing the religion off entirely.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by wis3(m): 7:58am On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Have you seen him before to know these features of his? It has nothing to do with his looks sef, check out the way he handles things and you'll agree with me, he exhibit some Hakimi tendencies (Mama's boy)
there's absolutely nothing wrong with being a Mama's boy. I mean, wouldn't you want to be your daddy's favorite?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Psoul(m): 7:58am On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You made valid points and on the pics part, you'll hardly see a guy post his pic on his dp, ladies do better on this part. It's a big turn off responding to someone you don't know what they look like or at least crop or cover your face. I'm guilty of the last one, Infact I don't even know what goes on in my mail

You can imagine.
Assuming that there are ppl that had wanted to get linked up with u and have bn waiting for you to respond to their emails.
Dem for don wait taya.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 21, 2023
wis3:
I can't call her out , it gets to their head and they feel important and they start to misbehave.😀
Leave some clue. What's the big deal if you call her out? It doesn't change anything, shebi I've been called a wicked and a witch here but does that truly defines me? So, it doesn't really matter afterall we will still be whom we truly are outside the forum at the end of the day
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nawttiboi007(m): 7:59am On Apr 21, 2023
I ain't writing my religion off, if not I wont boldly have stated that I'm a Christian.
Psoul:

I think you are now trying to come in terms with my point.
Every religion has it's downside. It will not make sense to drag your own religion to the mud cos u do not agree with something about it.
U as a person has your bad side. It does not mean that you are worst of all humans.
Even in that religion you want to drag to the mud, there are so man good standard it has which you are not even trying to emulate but will be fast to point out the bad side of the religion.
If we can focus more on the good side of our religion while trying to improve on the side we do not fully agree with it, I think that will be a better approach than writing the religion off entirely.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by wis3(m): 8:01am On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Leave some clue. What's the big deal if you call her out? It doesn't change anything, shebi I've been called a wicked and a witch here but does that truly defines me? So, it doesn't really matter afterall we will still be whom we truly are outside the forum at the end of the day
It's between ishilove & sissoge 😁

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 21, 2023
Psoul:

You can imagine.
Assuming that there are ppl that had wanted to get linked up with u and have bn waiting for you to respond to their emails.
Dem for don wait taya.
Personally I don't take anyone seriously here because of the way I role on this forum 😂😂😂 but others that behaves well are still being dragged by you guys, infact you all insult women and you expect them to take the DMS seriously? No it doesn't happen that way
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 21, 2023
wis3:
It's between ishilove & sissoge 😁
I think it's ishilove, she's matured and spiritual plus very feminine but I don't know much about sissoge

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 21, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Fixed wink
Marriageable men are simps according to Nairaland redpillers. Very funny

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by wis3(m): 8:06am On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I think it's ishilove, she's matured and spiritual plus very feminine but I don't know much about sissoge
you're thinking on my behalf?😁 It could be either of them. What's spiritual about Ishilove?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 21, 2023
wis3:
you're thinking on my behalf?😁 It could be either of them. What's spiritual about Ishilove?
She's religious and would be very territorial which are good attributes of what men should look out for

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by wis3(m): 8:09am On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
She's religious and would be very territorial which are good attributes of what men should look out for
religious people can be toxic in a way. They let their affiliation get in the way of their affairs and it's not good. Would you pride yourself a religious person?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Psoul(m): 8:13am On Apr 21, 2023
wis3:
I can be a totally normal person and choose to live with a pet. What difference does it make keeping an animal since alot of people behaving like animals these days. Most people are in a marriages or relationships today are in it for one thing they stand to gain. There's no such thing as unconditional love with humans. They may be all into you at first but sooner or later, they'll change. They'll always change.

We are just saying the same thing but from different standing point.
You said that some human beings are behaving like animal (that's abnormality).
Based on this, you prefers living with animal instead of a human being that will finally behave like animal (same abnormality)

Secondly, you talk of unconditional love.
You have bn deceiving yourself to believe that there is something like unconditional love.
Unconditional love does not exist and has never existed in human race. It's fictitious to talk of unconditional love.
Human love is based on something. And when you finds that love you keep laying more blocks on top of that thing that attracted your love to that person. With this, the condition on which your love is based will be widely expanded and the love will become more serious and you will see that inseparable in two person. You will see how easy it will be for you to forgive your partner when he/she does something wrong cos you will see so many other area he/she is doing very well. But when the condition is very thin, and he/she offends you, you will get mad and want to walk away from the person cos he/she has touched that condition on which you loved the person.
Well, let me not stress u much on philosophy of love here. Let that be a topic for another day.

So my brother, don't be comfortable replacing your human relation totally with animals. It's abnormality.
I am a pet lover. I have 4 dogs, a cat and a bird in my house. I cherish them so much and spends huge sum to maintain them but will never replace the love I have for human being or my family with them.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 21, 2023
wis3:
religious people can be toxic in a way. They let their affiliation get in the way of their affairs and it's not good. Would you pride yourself a religious person?
You got it wrong about religious people, people think religious people are toxic because they don't agree with the weird lifestyle of the modern people, you can't be religious and see nothing wrong with our modern world. Well, I think I'm weirdly a religious person 😂
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by yomi531(m): 8:17am On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
A lot of people have met on other social media platforms and eventually got married but it's a different game here on nairaland, why? Though it's common knowledge that we don't have much marriageable men on this forum(the few marriageable ones are already married) but we have loads of wonderful marriageable women here but it's obvious the guys here on this forum are not marriage material standard. Seun will share part of the blame on judgement day for contributing to the rise of unmarried singles who are now against the sacred institution called marriage. You allowed some group of men that call themselves redpillers to constantly mislead young men against marriage in your forum and not doing anything, they even have a thread for this evil act. I wonder how seun is going to respond to God on this on judgement day. Sirjamesjnr I still have my eyes on you and drfunmisticqueen, you can break this nairaland antimarriage yoke.
Number 1 reason is, u hardly can tell the ones that are really females coz, most people here pretend to be ladies. Secondly, them no dey put picture for guys to feed their eyes. My take though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 21, 2023
Tallesty1:
Assuming you are a man looking for a wife in politics section, will you marry someone like you?
🤣 seun and mynd44 have pursued me from politics section,so I've packed my loads from there. Yes I'll marry someone like me because of my loyalty and ability to stand tall in the midst of so many enemies. The whole world can hate and condemn someone but Iyaebe can just love the person unconditionally because of just one good quality in that person. I do not follow crowd as well and I think these are good qualities that are rare

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Psoul(m): 8:23am On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Personally I don't take anyone seriously here because of the way I role on this forum 😂😂😂 but others that behaves well are still being dragged by you guys, infact you all insult women and you expect them to take the DMS seriously? No it doesn't happen that way

Hahahahaha. Well, I will try to understand you generalization. I know that there are many online trolls on this platform which is encouraged by the tribal, religious and political disposition of most of the forum moderators.
I have never bn a troll both online and offline. I have respect for every gender. This does not mean I will not be firm and stern to condemn whatever I do not feel comfortable about any gender. I do not defend any gender in bad thing.
I joined this forum in 2008 (that's after bn a guest reader for a year) when there was still sanity in the platform. Now the platform is something else. Even Seun is tired and over relaxed in restoring the sanity known for this platform.

I have never sent any DM to any member of this platform. Though I have received from mostly on a more serious link other than friendship. So I am not bothered weda the women will take the DM serious or not.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 21, 2023
yomi531:
Number 1 reason is, u hardly can tell the ones that are really females coz, most people here pretend to be ladies. Secondly, them no dey put picture for guys to feed their eyes. My take though
You just draw your conclusion from assumptions, I've been on this table several times. If you like anyone you take the bold step of meeting reaching them first and you'll peacefully back out if suspect any fowl play. Ladies want to see your pictures too, for me ooo if I don't have any idea of what you look like then don't just waste your time with me. At least have a pic on your dp before sending dm to someone. It's not that deep

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by wis3(m): 8:25am On Apr 21, 2023
Psoul:

We are just saying the same thing but from different standing point.
You said that some human beings are behaving like animal (that's abnormality).
Based on this, you prefers living with animal instead of a human being that will finally behave like animal (same abnormality)

Secondly, you talk of unconditional love.
You have bn deceiving yourself to believe that there is something like unconditional love.
Unconditional love does not exist and has never existed in human race. It's fictitious to talk of unconditional love.
Human love is based on something. And when you finds that love you keep laying more blocks on top of that thing that attracted your love to that person. With this, the condition on which your love is based will be widely expanded and the love will become more serious and you will see that inseparable in two person. You will see how easy it will be for you to forgive your partner when he/she does something wrong cos you will see so many other area he/she is doing very well. But when the condition is very thin, and he/she offends you, you will get mad and want to walk away from the person cos he/she has touched that condition on which you loved the person.
Well, let me not stress u much on philosophy of love here. Let that be a topic for another day.

So my brother, don't be comfortable replacing your human relation totally with animals. It's abnormality.
I am a pet lover. I have 4 dogs, a cat and a bird in my house. I cherish them so much and spends huge sum to maintain them but will never replace the love I have for human being or my family with them.
See, marriages and relationship would have been worth it if there was a way of measuring how vested the couples are in each other. Most married people today in real terms are not married to each other. They're just tolerating each other's excesses everyday. Untill eventually, they implode and let it all out. Alot of women are in abusive marriages today because of they're in the marriage fir the money. That's one of tge many conditions that cone wit being in a relationship. Now, why would woman be in such a union if she had everything she needed? She'd just call it quits and everything they had , or thought they had would have been a lie.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by yomi531(m): 8:26am On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You just draw your conclusion from assumptions, I've been on this table several times. If you like anyone you take the bold step of meeting reaching them first and you'll peacefully back out if suspect any fowl play. Ladies want to see your pictures too, for me ooo if I don't have any idea of what you look like then don't just waste your time with me. At least have a pic on your do before sending dm to someone. It's not that deep
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by wis3(m): 8:27am On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You got it wrong about religious people, people think religious people are toxic because they don't agree with the weird lifestyle of the modern people, you can't be religious and see nothing wrong with our modern world. Well, I think I'm weirdly a religious person 😂
youre not religious bayi.😁 I know wetin dey do you
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 21, 2023
Psoul:

Hahahahaha. Well, I will try to understand you generalization. I know that there are many online trolls on this platform which is encouraged by the tribal, religious and political disposition of most of the forum moderators.
I have never bn a troll both online and offline. I have respect for every gender. This does not mean I will not be firm and stern to condemn whatever I do not feel comfortable about any gender. I do not defend any gender in bad thing.
I joined this forum in 2008 (that's after bn a guest reader for a year) when there was still sanity in the platform. Now the platform is something else. Even Seun is tired and over relaxed in restoring the sanity known for this platform.

I have never sent any DM to any member of this platform. Though I have received from mostly on a more serious link other than friendship. So I am not bothered weda the women will take the DM serious or not.
Maybe you are married so you won't be bothered. Seun is stressed out and I'm surprised he's still unable to fish out the real people who are the problems of this forum but it's funny he thinks I'm among them, my problem is I just have a contrary view on most topics and I'll just comment and boom these boys will start their rubbish. It won't take me a full day to restore sanity on this thread if I had the opportunity because I've been deep with these true trolls and Know their multiple Monikas. Just five people on a long ban and you'll notice the Changes, these boys have more than fifteen accounts(I'm not joking) .
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Tallesty1(m): 8:33am On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
🤣 seun and mynd44 have pursued me from politics section,so I've packed my loads from there. Yes I'll marry someone like me because of my loyalty and ability to stand tall in the midst of so many enemies. The whole world can hate and condemn someone but Iyaebe can just love the person unconditionally because of just one good quality in that person. I do not follow crowd as well and I think these are good qualities that are rare
No right thinking man will marry a woman that chose Barnabas over Jesus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 21, 2023
wis3:
youre not religious bayi.😁 I know wetin dey do you
Do you know I have a thread on religion section? I was strictly in religion section when I knewly joined nairaland but these toxic boys came there to drag me out and thought me work, I had to deactivate my old account, came back with a new one and showed them shege that they even carried my matter to Twitter 😂😂😂😂 . I'm a religious person but my mode of dressing can be crazy which was why I included weird
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 21, 2023
Tallesty1:
No right thinking man will marry a woman that chose Barnabas over Jesus
The person you think is Jesus is no Jesus, I know these people more than you. What they feed you people with does not truly represent them. It's hard being truthful in this world sha
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by wis3(m): 8:36am On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Do you know I have a thread on religion section? I was strictly in religion section when I knewly joined nairaland but these toxic boys came there to drag me out and thought me work, I had to deactivate my old account, came back with a new one and showed them shege that they even carried my matter to Twitter 😂😂😂😂 . I'm a religious person but my mode of dressing can be crazy which was why I included weird
oshey. #GoodGehGoneBad.
What was your thread about? I want to join your ministry 😄
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Oche211(m): 8:37am On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
A lot of people have met on other social media platforms and eventually got married but it's a different game here on nairaland, why? Though it's common knowledge that we don't have much marriageable men on this forum(the few marriageable ones are already married) but we have loads of wonderful marriageable women here but it's obvious the guys here on this forum are not marriage material standard. Seun will share part of the blame on judgement day for contributing to the rise of unmarried singles who are now against the sacred institution called marriage. You allowed some group of men that call themselves redpillers to constantly mislead young men against marriage in your forum and not doing anything, they even have a thread for this evil act. I wonder how seun is going to respond to God on this on judgement day. Sirjamesjnr I still have my eyes on you and drfunmisticqueen, you can break this nairaland antimarriage yoke.

You are finally ready and desperate for a man.
Eyah!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) / "I'm In Love With My Step Son"--32yr Old Women Confess / See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.