Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,603 members, 7,840,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves (6513 Views)

My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough / Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Karen2024(f): 7:06am On Apr 23, 2023
Dshocker:

Speaking of pics, why didn't you put up yours?
Are you this useless? Wasting away Sunday morning on nairaland.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Dshocker(m): 7:12am On Apr 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Do you know I have a thread on religion section? I was strictly in religion section when I knewly joined nairaland but these toxic boys came there to drag me out and thought me work, I had to deactivate my old account, came back with a new one and showed them shege that they even carried my matter to Twitter 😂😂😂😂 . I'm a religious person but my mode of dressing can be crazy which was why I included weird

For you to be reacting also shows you are part of the same Problem you are complaining about.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Silentgroper(m): 7:27am On Apr 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
How did you know she's married and is it to a nairalander?

Who's married??
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Dshocker(m): 7:29am On Apr 23, 2023
Karen2024:
Are you this useless? Wasting away Sunday morning on nairaland.

Aren't you the lady that slept with her pastor and your sister's husband is fumbling with your breast?

I pray on this very day that God shows you hos benevolence and remove the sadness in your life, amen.

Why attack me for no reason?.....
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Dshocker(m): 7:34am On Apr 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I'm older, this post is for the young ones on nairaland

How old are you?
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nataliace(f): 7:35am On Apr 23, 2023
Dshocker:

Aren't you the lady that slept with her pastor and your sister's husband is fumbling with your breast?

I pray on this very day that God shows you hos benevolence and remove the sadness in your life, amen.

That's Messi the troll.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Karen2024(f): 7:36am On Apr 23, 2023
Dshocker:

I only wanted to reset your demented brain but it seems you are not ready.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by pansophist(m): 8:05am On Apr 23, 2023
The question should be, "why are nairalander women not getting married to nairalander men"? Just as men chase women in real life, they do it here on nairaland, through PM's.

The average lady here even without a pics get loads of PM's. But lots of times, I see comments and threads of ladies insulting guys that they are too thirsty, just because guys sent her PM.

So giving this foundation, how in this world do you want men to toast women and for something meaningful to germinate? Of course many of the PM's are just horney boys, but still, not all of them.

Besides, nairaland is so restrictive, you don't even know how the person you're chatting with looks like. And DM must go through email first, before respond etc, unlike Instagram.

All in all, nairaland is filled with broke people, and broke people usually do not like each other. They are targeting their helper from above, and their helper also do not like broke people. Naija is the world's poverty capital, remember?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 23, 2023
aswani:

I have just read one page of your interaction with the allardyc3 character and I can see they appear to be a law unto themselves breaking rules at will and with impunity and not just against you.

I must say though that you should probably not have given them the oxygen of publicity by continuing to engage them and thus giving them the relevance they don't deserve.

Once I notice a moniker is abusive or insultive like this character, and I have had a few myself, I simply move on and leave them be.

Quite frankly, Nairaland is a haven for misogynists and other failures whose lives are miserable and who derive their only pleasures in life by upsetting others on here. Why would you want to spend more time than necessary exchanging posts with such people?

I am glad you haven't been able to deactivate your account because your posts, even when I disagree with you in Romance section, are interesting and thought provoking.

I hope you stick around and remember if you do, some posters can and should be ignored. Good luck with whatever you end up filling your time with if you are able to deactivate (try not to sha madam cheesy)

Finally, I bet you if you saw allardyc3 in real life, you would ignore them totally and maybe even feel pity for them. That's my own mindset in "coping" with some on here sha.
See as you calm me down with some touch of violence sprinkle on it 🤣. My own is they should free me too, that monika can't match me but seunn and Mynd are aiding him and seems like they are witch hunting me. Thanks alot, normally normally I don't like peace too 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but they should be fair in their dealings.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 23, 2023
Dshocker:

How old are you?
60+
Silentgroper:

Who's married??
Mariah
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 23, 2023
Dshocker:

Speaking of pics, why didn't you put up yours?
Who put pics pass me for this forum?
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Dshocker(m): 8:20am On Apr 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

But i can't see it.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Silentgroper(m): 8:20am On Apr 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Mariah
I never said Mariah is/was married...

That was maynation....
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Dshocker(m): 8:20am On Apr 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
60+

Wow...
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Dshocker(m): 8:21am On Apr 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

I can't find any pics there
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 23, 2023
pansophist:
The question should be, "why are nairalander women not getting married to nairalander men"? Just as men chase women in real life, they do it here on nairaland, through PM's.

The average lady here even without a pics get loads of PM's. But lots of times, I see comments and threads of ladies insulting guys that they are too thirsty, just because guys sent her PM.

So giving this foundation, how in this world do you want men to toast women and for something meaningful to germinate? Of course many of the PM's are just horney boys, but still, not all of them.

Besides, nairaland is so restrictive, you don't even know how the person you're chatting with looks like. And DM must go through email first, before respond etc, unlike Instagram.

All in all, nairaland is filled with broke people, and broke people usually do not like each other. They are targeting their helper from above, and their helper also do not like broke people. Naija is the world's poverty capital, remember?
There are multi millionaires and billionaires here disguising because there's this natural good feelings that comes with interacting with people like a commoner, devoid of all the unnecessary respect associated with been rich. The truth is Nairaland men appears to be generally very toxic, no lady will gladly present herself just for knacks. We have few good guys here but the bad ones have overshadowed them and you don't even know who to take seriously. We need to start recording Nairaland members wedding, it's going to be awnn.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 23, 2023
Silentgroper:
I never said Mariah is/was married...

That was maynation....
But you said she's in a relationship and I asked is it with a nairalander
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:30am On Apr 23, 2023
pansophist:

Lol.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 23, 2023
Dshocker:

I can't find any pics there
People who know me since time immemorial knows I love taking pics and always change my dp but do crop my face out sha for some reasons, but I also show my face but not in full because I don't want anyone to beat me when they see me outside

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Karen2024(f): 8:31am On Apr 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Why wasting away a Sunday morning by chasing these little nairaland boys?
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 23, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol.
A Nairalander should marry you already haba. How far that bobo wey you quote, he's a good catch just that he get temper small
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Silentgroper(m): 8:31am On Apr 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

I have no idea if Mariah is in a relationship.. I never said that ...

Poco was the one I said is in a relationship...
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 23, 2023
Silentgroper:

I have no idea if Mariah is in a relationship.. I never said that ...

Poco was the one I said is in a relationship...
Is Poco's relationship with a nairalander?
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Dshocker(m): 8:33am On Apr 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
People have known me since time immemorial knows I love taking pics and always change my dp but do crop my face out sha for some reasons, but I also show my face but not in full because I don't want anyone to beat me when they see me outside

Young lady, upload your picture lets see what you look like jor, na you dey complain about relationship palaver for Nairaland.

Besides who want beat you?
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Silentgroper(m): 8:34am On Apr 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Is Poco's relationship with a nairalander?

No .. he's not a nairalander
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 23, 2023
Karen2024:
Why wasting away a Sunday morning by chasing these little nairaland boys?
We need to start seeing Nairalanders wedding, haba it's not that bad na
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 23, 2023
Silentgroper:

No .. he's not a nairalander
Eiya, and she be very good catch sha but these men here no sabi better thing.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Belawy(m): 8:35am On Apr 23, 2023
Well! I just believe this app wasn't built for marriage. How do you differentiate male users from female users here? It has bn a rocket science for me.A forum with masked names, masked accounts. Someone once said, "if you want to become stunch religious and ethnic bigots fellow , read Naira land comments.

Though, there are other several good things you can still gain from Nairaland aside women. The other time I posted about how I lost my job miserably, since then good person has been sending me 💰 every month and he promised to do so up to one year, I didn't meet him at any other place than here.

Therefore, seun needs to upgrade this app and face serious business , rid off this app of ethnic and religious bigots and those that post derogatory things about other sex to condemn marriage.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 23, 2023
Dshocker:

Young lady, upload your picture lets see what you look like jor, na you dey complain about relationship palaver for Nairaland.

Besides who want beat you?
Dem plenty ooo, it's like you are new here
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Karen2024(f): 8:36am On Apr 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
We need to start seeing Nairalanders wedding, haba it's not that bad na
Do you want to marry a nairalander?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World / See What This Girl Did To Her Boyfriend.some Girls Are Desperate. / Five Bitter Truths You Will Feel When You Marry..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.