Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,320 members, 7,842,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves (6526 Views)

My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough / Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 23, 2023
Karen2024:
Do you want to marry a nairalander?
Do you know if I'm married?
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Karen2024(f): 8:39am On Apr 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Do you know if I'm married?
Sure? 🤭 When did you marry? I am sorry for that comment.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Silentgroper(m): 8:44am On Apr 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Eiya, and she be very good catch sha but these men here no sabi better thing.
.. I don't know nothing about she being a good catch oo
... Poco get her shortcomings on here too ...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by pansophist(m): 8:46am On Apr 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
There are multi millionaires and billionaires here disguising because there's this natural good feelings that comes with interacting with people like a commoner, devoid of all the unnecessary respect associated with been rich. The truth is Nairaland men appears to be generally very toxic, no lady will gladly present herself just for knacks. We have few good guys here but the bad ones have overshadowed them and you don't even know who to take seriously. We need to start recording Nairaland members wedding, it's going to be awnn.

Multimillionaires and multibillionaires lol. If these men exist, then they probably are married, and have so many options in real life that passing through the hook of nl to get a partner will be unacceptable.

Multibillionaires lol, na wa O grin. I wish you well, but most of you, not some, most of you women will NOT marry these high status men. Most people are average, and that's what most people will end up with.

You call nairaland toxic, but I see it as a platform where people need to vent. It's like you forgot that there is poverty in the land. People are broke, and broke people ain't happy.

But don't take their vent, or toxicity serious. I know like two people here personally, wonderful people, but if you read their post, you will hate them if you don't know them. Humans are not only sugar and spice, but bitter and angry. If you judge people with one, you disregard the other.

And even if you go to a forum where it's not toxic (name one for me let me examine), it's either because it doesn't offer anonymity, and because the users choose not to vent there.

Facebook for example is like wedding, everyone celebrate in public but privately, the bride just received a smack down from her husband. So couples are nice in public, but fighters privately.

But nairaland is like a gamble house. We fight, are aggressive and insult each other to secure the bag (or knowledge), but in our house, we are loving to our families and help them with the knowledge and experience we have gained here.

So because you don't see toxicity as you call it elsewhere doesn't mean it's doesn't exist, it's just not visible. I personally don't take anything I see here from anyone serious. Humans are so fickle that if you judge people by their online action, you'll fail almost every time.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Dshocker(m): 8:46am On Apr 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Dem plenty ooo, it's like you are new here

Oook...

Madam if you are owning them money, you pay up, because it is only debt that can make dem harass you in public.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by aswani(m): 8:47am On Apr 23, 2023
Belawy:
. Someone once said, "if you want to become stunch religious and ethnic bigots fellow , read Naira land comments.

This is so true and I actually never thought of it that way.

Much as the moderators have a lot to do on here, this statement is an indictment on them.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 23, 2023
Silentgroper:
.. I don't know nothing about she being a good catch oo
... Poco get her shortcomings on here too ...

Which human being no get shortcomings? Or ain't you aware that some of these boys here do intentionally provoke women and the few times they decide to return the energy is where you'll base your judgement. I don't even notice any shortcomings in her
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:48am On Apr 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
A Nairalander should marry you already haba. How far that bobo wey you quote, he's a good catch just that he get temper small

Pansophist is my NL boyfriend if you must know. Amazing guy. cheesy

Jokes apart, NL holds the best men you can think of. Disregard these dusty boys' comments you see on the romance and family sections. Ranging from diasporan men, business tycoons, and tech professionals.

There are very well-to-do men on NL, they just don't have accounts here and are anonymously following. I have met and talked with a whole lot of them (not physically though, except for a few). Again, if people don’t reply emails, how would they know if there are marriageable men on NL?
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by pansophist(m): 8:51am On Apr 23, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Pansophist is my NL boyfriend if you must know. cheesy

I no mind being your nl or even real life boyfriend. But if that designation be invitation to come and carry your financial wahala, I no get money o. Let's love each other organically.

No vex. Na only rich women I want to de date now. I'm a hypergamous man.

cool

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Silentgroper(m): 8:51am On Apr 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Which human being no get shortcomings? Or ain't you aware that some of these boys here do intentionally provoke women and the few times they decide to return the energy is where you'll base your judgement. I don't even notice any shortcomings in her

What makes her good catch then ??
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:53am On Apr 23, 2023
pansophist:

I no mind being your nl or even real life boyfriend. But if that designation be invitation to come and carry your financial wahala, I am not doing. No vex. Na only rich women I want to de date now. I'm a hypergamous man.

cool

Abegi, rest. cheesy

If you were mine, you would provide for me. No two ways about it. All these are just stories for the gods.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by aswani(m): 8:55am On Apr 23, 2023
pansophist:

And even if you go to a forum where it's not toxic (name one for me let me examine), it's either because it doesn't offer anonymity, and because the users choose not to vent there.

Not that I want to advertise it for the lunatics on here to go and ruin it with their lunacy but try the "Rant and Rave" section on CyberEagles.

It's not Toxic, offers anonymity and people still vent.

The difference with here is that it is well moderated and posters know they simply can't get away with arrant nonsense like, quite frankly, they do on here.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by pansophist(m): 8:55am On Apr 23, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Abegi, rest. cheesy

If we date, you will provide for me. No two ways about it. All these are just stories for the gods.

If Danjuma in sokoto that sells cucumber on a wheelbarrow can take care of his three wives and twelve children, why can't I take care of only you? I get one small inherited room, we start from there.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Silentgroper(m): 8:56am On Apr 23, 2023
pansophist:

I no mind being your nl or even real life boyfriend. But if that designation be invitation to come and carry your financial wahala, I no get money o. Let's love each other organically.

No vex. Na only rich women I want to de date now. I'm a hypergamous man.

cool

😁😁😁😁

We think alike...
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 23, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Pansophist is my NL boyfriend if you must know. cheesy

Jokes apart, NL holds the best men you can think of. Disregard these dusty boys' comments you see on the romance and family sections. Ranging from diasporan men, business tycoons, and tech professionals.

There are very well-to-do men on NL, they just don't have accounts here and are anonymously following. I have met and talked with a whole lot of them (not physically though, except for a few). Again, if people don’t reply emails, how would they know if there are marriageable men on NL?

You are right, I would have been a trophy wife by now if I agreed to this great man I met here with my old controversial monika, men are in this forum ooo especially business and family section. You and panso should take it to another level already, make una help us break the yoke. I'll blame guys most on the issue of not replying mails, these guys hardly post their pics, at least crop your face if you are feeling insecured but give us something to look at . Though there are some mails you will reply and regret doing so
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:58am On Apr 23, 2023
pansophist:

If Danjuma in sokoto that sells cucumber on a wheelbarrow can take care of his three wives and twelve children, why can't I take care of only you?

Better.

See, what a man loves, he nurtures and provides for (financially too). I don’t see how you will claim to love someone and not try to do right by them.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 23, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Abegi, rest. cheesy

If you were mine, you would provide for me. No two ways about it. All these are just stories for the gods.
Na his type sabi provide pass, don't take his words seriously
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by pansophist(m): 9:01am On Apr 23, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Better.

See, what a man loves, he nurtures and provides for (financially too). I don’t see how you will claim to love someone and not try to do right by them.

Agreed. My point is simple. I'll do you right on my level, not on someone's level. A chicken sheltered it's chicks under it's wings, but a lion in a pride.

So my providing is valid base on my level, not on Dangote's level. With my inherited room, okada and farm, I can feed you and house you. If you're in, we move grin

So as God keep blessing us, we keep growing to a better level. Na woman wey suffer with us go enjoy last last.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by pansophist(m): 9:02am On Apr 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Me provide. This girl forget say I don swallow redpill grin
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:03am On Apr 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are right, I would have been a trophy wife by now if I agreed to this great man I met here with my old controversial monika, men are in this forum ooo especially business and family section. You and panso should take it to another level already, make una help us break the yoke. I'll blame guys most on the issue of not replying mails, these guys hardly post their pics, at least crop your face if you are feeling insecured but give us something to look at . Though there are some mails you will reply and regret doing so

I have never sent any man on this forum an email. Or maybe if I did, it was for something different other than requesting for a hand of friendship. Not like it’s bad anyway, but, I try to stay in my lane going by how these guys can be thirsty for attention. You never know who is who.

But, in the end, their intention is what matters. Pansophist is my ‘ol gee’ long time. Nothing romantic at all. Lol.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 23, 2023
Silentgroper:

What makes her good catch then ??
Are you denying that fact that she's a solid babe and an all rounder? She'll make a very good support system for any man, territorial and incharge. Beyond the normal gbasgbos I think she has a very good heart, not capable of evil. Kai it's true that men are not gifted in spotting good women.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by pansophist(m): 9:05am On Apr 23, 2023
Silentgroper:

😁😁😁😁

We think alike...

Comrade I hail thee.

For me, love na just another name for "abeg". How can you love me, but I am getting broker and poorer because you suddenly became an orphan after falling in love?

In other words, falling in love is just an euphemism to select the richest men to take care of you. Just like make me go tell Beyonce that I love her, then become a burden on her. How is my love useful to Beyonce then?

Women eh, I just feel like examining how their logic de work lol grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:06am On Apr 23, 2023
pansophist:

Agreed. My point is simple. I'll do you right on my level, not on someone's level. A chicken sheltered it's chicks under it's wings, but a lion in a pride.

So my providing is valid base on my level, not on Dangote's level. With my inherited room, okada and farm, I can feed you and house you. If you're in, we move grin

So as God keep blessing us, we keep growing to a better level. Na woman wey suffer with us go enjoy last last.

Where’s she now? At least, you should have married that girl who was there when you were nothing. And what exactly do you mean by ‘suffer’? Must every woman grow with you in your dark days? Get a hold of yourself.

Let’s leave this provision thing. We can argue all day long but we both know you and what you can do. No more stories.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Silentgroper(m): 9:08am On Apr 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Are you denying that fact that she's a solid babe and an all rounder? She'll make a very good support system for any man, territorial and incharge. Beyond the normal gbasgbos I think she has a very good heart, not capable of evil. Kai it's true that men are not gifted in spotting good women.

Lol .. maybe...

I wonder if the above qualities would stick after marriage...

She seem like someone that'd do a u-turn on a niqqa after marriage...
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 23, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

I have never sent any man on this forum an email. Or maybe if I did, it was for something different other than requesting for a hand of friendship. Not like it’s bad anyway, but, I try to stay in my lane going by how these guys can be thirsty for attention. You never know who is who.

But, in the end, their intention is what matters. Pansophist is my ‘ol gee’ long time. Nothing romantic at all. Lol.
Fine girls and nyanga , I can count five guys here that are dying to have you but with what you wrote, I'll have to agree that ladies too give some kind of vibes that scare these guys away. Forget that ol gee something, you guys have some connections. Ok get hooked and I'll take charge of the reception in one of the best event centres in Abuja or Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by pansophist(m): 9:09am On Apr 23, 2023
aswani:

Not that I want to advertise it for the lunatics on here to go and ruin it with their lunacy but try the "Rant and Rave" section on CyberEagles.

It's not Toxic, offers anonymity and people still vent.

The difference with here is that it is well moderated and posters know they simply can't get away with arrant nonsense like, quite frankly, they do on here.

I no know that forum
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:10am On Apr 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Take his words seriously because he means them. You wouldn’t because you only know him on a surface level. I know him more than that. Anything he says, he means them.

Pansophist is a man who wouldn’t spend a dime (investing) on a woman as long as they aren’t married. He can take you out on trips and alladat, but to carry a fraction of your burden? Count him out. So, if he asks you out today, think twice.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by pansophist(m): 9:11am On Apr 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Ok get hooked and I'll take charge of the reception in one of the best event centres in Abuja or Lagos.

You mean am? shocked

Send me the money first. Then I proceed from there. I'll send a pic of me and Uyail. Deal?
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 23, 2023
Silentgroper:

Lol .. maybe...

I wonder if the above qualities would stick after marriage...

She seem like someone that'd do a u-turn on a niqqa after marriage...
lailai I have never noticed any form of pretence in her, she's among the best ladies here I'll boldly recommend for anyone. I know a lady here that I'll not advise any guy to marry but the way guys praise her ehn, guys are easily deceived and do not have that gift of seeing beyond some masked behavior of women
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 23, 2023
pansophist:

You mean am? shocked

Send me the money first. Then I proceed from there. I'll send a pic of me and Uyail. Deal?
I'm very serious and I'll be so happy about it. This is beyond deceit abeg. Let me know if you both eventually click and serious about it
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Silentgroper(m): 9:14am On Apr 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
lailai I have never noticed any form of pretence in her, she's among the best ladies here I'll boldly recommend for anyone. I know a lady here that I'll not advise any guy to marry but the way guys praise her ehn, guys are easily deceived and do not have that gift of seeing beyond some masked behavior of women
is that lady of so.ifra ??
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by pansophist(m): 9:15am On Apr 23, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Take his words seriously because he means them. You wouldn’t because you only know him on a surface level. I know him more than that. Anything he says, he means them.

Pansophist is a man who wouldn’t spend a dime (investing) woman as long as they aren’t married. He can take you out on trips and alladat, but to carry a fraction of your burden? Count him out. So, if he asks you out today, think twice.

Just imagine seeing and talking to three girls, then I carried all their life burden. Isn't that the definition of a camel? Or do you confuse me for a camel? Abi you de knack all your toasters?

And where is the value in my duty if any woman can have it? Prostitutes are prostitutes because any man can knack them. No value there. You want make I broke? I guarantee you that Dangote's money is not enough if he decides to feed whole Nigeria.

Make we no start wetin we no for fit finish abeg.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Percentage Of Love Would U Give, 50%, 80% Or 100% / SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? / Shocking!! See What This Father Posted About His Daughter On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.