Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,956 members, 7,838,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves (6505 Views)

My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough / Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by herald9: 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
A lot of people have met on other social media platforms and eventually got married but it's a different game here on nairaland, why? Though it's common knowledge that we don't have much marriageable men on this forum(the few marriageable ones are already married) but we have loads of wonderful marriageable women here but it's obvious the guys here on this forum are not marriage material standard. Seun will share part of the blame on judgement day for contributing to the rise of unmarried singles who are now against the sacred institution called marriage. You allowed some group of men that call themselves redpillers to constantly mislead young men against marriage in your forum and not doing anything, they even have a thread for this evil act. I wonder how seun is going to respond to God on this on judgement day. Sirjamesjnr I still have my eyes on you and drfunmisticqueen, you can break this nairaland antimarriage yoke.

The same you that is going around emptying your bile duct all over the politics section in the name of hating Peter Obi is the same person asking this question?

Like Tasllesty1 asked, if you were you will you marry you?

The sight of your username brings this sort of repulsive sensation on me. I'm often always expecting you to spill hatred per post.

I can never entertain any sort of feeling for a username like yours. Not in this lifetime!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
jerryforgood:
Go and look for job, not marriage.
Marriage is what gives value to our existence, so it is important.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2023
herald9:

The same you that is fun of emptying your bile duct all over the politics section in the name of hating Peter Obi is the same person asking this question?

Like Tasllesty1 asked, if you were you will you marry you?

The sight of your username brings this sort of repulsive sensation on me. I'm often always expecting you to spill hatred per post.

I can never entertain any sort of feeling for a username like yours. Not in this lifetime!
🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 people still tremble at the sight of your name the great Iyaebe. I now see the reason you decided to come back through me.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:

Wawu. Woman of virtue.
I like your standard. Would make sense again if you're a virgin. If not sorry o lol.

How do you handle sexual cravings?
Dayuum. Celibacy ain't easy

Be incharge of your system and not the other way round and sexual cravings won't even be a big problem to handle.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Tallesty1(m): 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Tinubu might not be everything Nigerians want but he's not bad with governance and you see the one you called Jesus ba he's just a Judas. Please let's leave politics out of this. cheesy
You are avoiding my question
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
Tallesty1:
You are avoiding my question
I'm avoiding political discussions
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Negroid001(m): 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Marriage is what gives value to our existence, so it is important.
Most especially for women. The expiring ones.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Negroid001(m): 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Be incharge of your system and not the other way round and sexual cravings won't even be a big problem to handle.
Me i dey knack sha. Plenty friends with benefits
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:

Me i dey knack sha. Plenty friends with benefits
You see why you can't find a good woman, your lifestyle isn't a good one. Most of you guys complain alot whereas you are your own problems.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Negroid001(m): 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You see why you can't find a good woman, your lifestyle isn't a good one. Most of you guys complain alot whereas you are your own problems.
Men don't associate sex with feelings. We're just releasing tension. It's you women that take it serious. Ion do prostitutes. I knack my female friends, not compulsory we date, most of em have boyfriends. Na me dem dey use hold body if their bf vex them.
I don't really trust women. Not even you claim virgin and celibacy.

Don't judge me. Sex is very relieving

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Negroid001(m): 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
If I'm in a relationship, i stick to my woman. But as i dey on free hand like this ehn. Omo!
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:

Men don't associate sex with feelings. We're just releasing tension. It's you women that take it serious. Ion do prostitutes. I knack my female friends, not compulsory we date, most of em have boyfriends. Na me dem dey use hold body if their bf vex them.
I don't really trust women. Not even you claim virgin and celibacy.

Don't judge me. Sex is very relieving
I will never believe this men don't associate sex with feelings ever again lailai, yul Edochie said this too
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Negroid001(m): 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I will never believe this men don't associate sex with feelings ever again lailai, yul Edochie said this too
Maybe mumu men. Yul is one. We all know
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:

Maybe mumu men. Yul is one. We all know
Yul is now mumu because he jam desperate woman who ruined him. Na who Dem catch be mumu

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by SPAMBOX7: 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Marriageable men are simps according to Nairaland redpillers. Very funny
In the context of your thread, they are.
Isn't that funny as well
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by JONSYN7154: 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
haaa you think I don't know that you are a married man? If you were single I would have recommended persphone1 for you, look beyond her posts because she cruise sometimes but I can assure you she'll make a very good partner
Haba! I still dey single like me alone.

No fall hand o.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by 2mNaira: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Well, you may be right. As for the IP whatever you can't trace someone who doesn't use their details for registration. I have five phones and use just one for Nairaland, and I also have someone who creates email for me whenever I want to register, I learnt this when I knewly joined because I was seeing people I never replied their mail sending me messages directly and my Friend in religion section advised me on that.

As a programmer, I will tell you this: every time you log in nairaland, or create a thread or make a post or view a page your IP address, your Mac address, IMEI, your browser type, the exact device you are using and lots more. Those don't happen only when you register.

That means that it doesn't matter how many accounts you create, for as long as you use the same SIM Se.un can identify you if he wants since he can capture any details he wants. The only way you can have a fighting chance of beating Se.un in this is to use only one SIM and only one device per nairaland account you create.

So, yes, Se.un can stop the excesses on this forum it's just that he chooses not to for pecuniary reasons.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Notorioustroll: 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don't even know
Why are you whining? grin

I don't expect this blunt response from my one and only cherished Iyaebe grin
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I'm avoiding political discussions
send me ur nudes , then book a hotel room to suck my deek at least.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Negroid001(m): 6:24am On Apr 22, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
send me ur nudes , then book a hotel room to suck my deek at least.
See what you just typed. Ask yourself if you're making sense.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 22, 2023
Negroid001:

That's why I ignored him
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Negroid001(m): 7:13am On Apr 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That's why I ignored him
Dem suppose dey screen people for mental problem before dem go fit join nairaland. After now, he'll be claiming 1 oloshi redpill.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 22, 2023
Negroid001:

Dem suppose dey screen people for mental problem before dem go fit join nairaland. After now, he'll be claiming 1 oloshi redpill.
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Kobojunkie: 7:46am On Apr 22, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Take sex out there wont be anything like love or marriage in this life. This world is full of deceit
Marriage is not about sex for almost half of those who remain in marriage even to this day. Yes, marriage is about more than just sex for about half of the married couples in today's world. undecided
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Kobojunkie: 7:49am On Apr 22, 2023
Psoul:
Then, you are not a normal human being.

God tried it with Adam and He sees it will not work for him normally. Hence, He made him Eve.
The same God also informed you that He created some Eunuchs from their birth. Make una no dey run off with half-baked stories abeg! undecided

He happens to be just as normal as you are. undecided
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by aswani(m): 8:10am On Apr 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
🤣 seun and mynd44 have pursued me from politics section,so I've packed my loads from there.

That's a shame, you were doing really well over there and "outing" some people's idiocy in your own special way.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 22, 2023
aswani:

That's a shame, you were doing really well over there and "outing" some people's idiocy in your own special way.

They were hell bent on me leaving, seunn asked Mynd to witch hunt me. It was that serious
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Divay22(f): 8:22am On Apr 22, 2023
Mynd44:

Make I enter DM?
Unto cruise way you dey catch abi grin grin
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:35am On Apr 22, 2023
Negroid001:

the world makes no sense to me
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Silentgroper(m): 10:02am On Apr 22, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Who marries on a platform that is yet to incorporate simple calling features. Modern chatting features.

Sometimes I think Seun is a deeper life member or so.

Damn sometimes you need to partner with giant companies.

This site needs proper overhaul. Nairaland should be able to earn money for people like Facebook. Be interactive like Instagram.

Wetin I know.

Nair
if nairaland gets a popularity more than it already does .. it won't survive ..

Instagram , Twitter and FB are foreign brands unlike nl being Nigeria owned ...
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Silentgroper(m): 10:06am On Apr 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Your reasons are valid but you sef see am, no single nairaland members have gotten married, isn't it weird?

You're new on NL , as in so recent..

If you knew about maynation and lirusehn ..

You wouldnt make this claim ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Difference Between Boyfriend And Boy Friend / Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? / If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.