Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:21 AM

Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? (17919 Views)

How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me / Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Billionaire2: 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2023
xendra:
if you dont benefit anything from a woman can you stay? Make una no dey try dey dodge the real question,

No sex, no child, no chores, no money based on sudden health issues, will you stick to her?

Me I just want us to be telling ourselves the truth not everytime attacking one gender

If you require a ‘YES’ or ‘NO’ answer to your question then I guess it’s to satisfy your curiosity…
But then the answer is still ‘YES’
a colleague of mine had partial stroke 2 years ago and has been on wheelchair till now, her husband is still with her and they live happily….

Put me in the same situation, yea I will stick to her…

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Brokeness(m): 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2023
xendra:
no nah! Why all the mentions yet no one can answer?

Can you stick to a woman from whome you benefit nothing? I mean even sex she can't give you talkless of a child, and she cant do chores either for health reasons that may last her life time?

Yes I can
Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Tenrack: 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2023
xendra:
Men will you stick to your woman if she suddenly loses a leg and both eyes and cant function in the house and bedroom anymore?

its how this gender that is not capable of loving anyone genuinely are always quick to demand being loved.

only 2% of men are good and this 2% dont make noise o, its the terrible ones that will always come out to talk nonsense about women and relationship
how do you know for certain that you're not terrible yourself?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2023
Without money what does a Nigerian man has to offer? Nothing but blame game, grumpiness, self pity, emotional instability, witch hunting grin ,frustration and jealousy. cheesy grin

If he can handle his brokeness maturely maybe just maybe I will endure and find a way to help out. grin but really it's not about the temporal lack of funds but the wizardry that comes with a broke Nigerian man 🤧

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
RamseyKush:
Na speed of light Dem go use pick race😂😂
Not true! definitely not as fast a man with a sick wife.

The woman wey complete self una never loyal to her. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Brokeness(m): 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2023
Persephone1:
Without money what does a Nigerian man has to offer? Nothing but blame game, grumpiness, self pity, emotional instability, witch hunting grin ,frustration and jealousy. cheesy grin

If he can handle his brokeness maturely maybe just maybe I will endure and find a way to help out. grin but really it's not about the temporal lack of funds but the wizardry that comes with a broke Nigerian man 🤧

That shows you were with him for material gain. And that serves the simp right grin

Don't come for my head o (cos una no dey carry ear hear the word simp) grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
Brokeness:

That shows you were with him for material gain. And that serves the simp right grin

Don't come for my head o (cos una no dey carry ear hear the word simp) grin
Na your own problem be that.
Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Brokeness(m): 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
Persephone1:
Na your own problem be that.

Hmm. Okay.
Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Lance008(m): 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
RamseyKush:
Na speed of light Dem go use pick race😂😂
😂
Dem go use u do example
Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Newsneako: 8:06am On Apr 26, 2023
Billionaire2:

Are ladies handicapped??
Can’t they work and earn a living instead of jumping from one opposite gender to another for survival
God created woman to depend totally on the opposite gender why do you have problem with that. If you're a male and you are not ready to accept this fact you don't deserve a woman.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by franchasofficia: 9:29am On May 02, 2023
xendra:
Men will you stick to your woman if she suddenly loses a leg and both eyes and cant function in the house and bedroom anymore?

its how this gender that is not capable of loving anyone genuinely are always quick to demand being loved.

only 2% of men are good and this 2% dont make noise o, its the terrible ones that will always come out to talk nonsense about women and relationship
cheesy grin
Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by AutoConsult: 9:31am On May 02, 2023
No they won't.

But check my signature
Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Nobody: 9:32am On May 02, 2023
Yes
Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by drLammy(m): 9:32am On May 02, 2023
He had better find a way to suddenly get back his income, else.

They're just all mouth, None of them will stay

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by RPG2020(m): 9:32am On May 02, 2023
Brokeness:

That quote is not always right. If I make it tomorrow, no woman born of a woman can mar me except my mother. Hakimi is an example

You never see anything

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Octopusssy(f): 9:32am On May 02, 2023
Nmaka why? Of course. Is it not through good times and bad times?
Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by omoadeleye(m): 9:32am On May 02, 2023
xendra:

Some women with low IQ sha,

How this bullshit you just typed relate to the post?
Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Tallesty1(m): 9:33am On May 02, 2023
Majority of Nigeria men are broke and many of these broke men are either married or fucking somebody's daughter on a steady so this your question is neither sensible nor necessary and whoever moved this to the frontpage is a bigger idiot than you are.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Femisol(m): 9:33am On May 02, 2023
Nibo 😂😂😂

For where 😂😂😂😂
Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Neddstark: 9:33am On May 02, 2023
xendra:

Your type will end up a single mum. Marriage is a honor too great for you.
Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by MightySparrow: 9:33am On May 02, 2023
xendra:

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by BloomingDale(f): 9:34am On May 02, 2023
Walai, I’m enjoying this thread.

Men look for women that will benefit them the most in marriage, hence the term wife material. There is nothing like love in their vocabulary. That is why a man can substitute the house help for his wife. To him the house help is of more benefit.

Ladies should learn to do the same. If a man ain’t of no benefit to you, just throw him out like thrash or substitute him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Moniya4Real(m): 9:35am On May 02, 2023
It’s because men need sex, and the only way they can get it is through women

Brokeness:

Your gender raised them that way.
Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by JOACHINpedro: 9:35am On May 02, 2023
xendra:

This equation is not balance.
We're saying materialistic worth you are here bringing up disabilities.
Learn your equations

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Reality3080: 9:35am On May 02, 2023
xendra:

u lack sense cos obviously this doesn’t have to do with losing body parts
Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:36am On May 02, 2023
Obviously most of the commenters here are not just broke but broken by the circumstances of life.
Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by chaseblack(m): 9:37am On May 02, 2023
Na exactly wetin Africa Magic yoruba dey show right now be this.
Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by eepeepook: 9:37am On May 02, 2023
I’ve seen many relationships to answer for women. No. Pointless thread to a question many already know the answer.
Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Nobody: 9:37am On May 02, 2023
Yes, I would.
Brokeness:
Maybe due to some financial constraints or some bad economic policy in the country. Would you still stay with him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Must A Guy Ask A Girl Out First? / What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! / I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.