Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? (17370 Views)

How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me / Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by olabrinks(f): 9:00pm On May 02, 2023
MadarasBlade:

My friend shut it right there, you have nothing to say. What values does a barren woman adds to a man's life?
if you can’t respond without insults then you’re not worth responding to.
Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Newsneako: 9:34pm On May 02, 2023
Silentgroper:
so this is what you call work??

men that work 3 jobs, everyday all day all weekdays and weekend.. getting stressed mentally and physically ..

if not for masculinity, men would gladly switch roles with you lazy fvcks...
Seems you're jealous of women and you don't want to accept your responsibility as a men. God made us the provider and God made them a supporter. But if you don't want your male responsibility I'll advise you to transgender 🀑.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Newsneako: 9:36pm On May 02, 2023
olabrinks:
if you can’t respond without insults then you’re not worth responding to.
As him what value his mother add to his father it simple. Most guys this days act as if they don't have mother. They'll abuse women anyhow online they show no appreciation. Not a single appreciation

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Silentgroper(m): 9:40pm On May 02, 2023
Newsneako:

Seems you're jealous of women and you don't want to accept your responsibility as a men. God made us the provider and God made them a supporter. But if you don't want your male responsibility I'll advise you to transgender 🀑.
na you Sabi...

die early...

na your problem ..

asswipe said I'm jealous of women ....

niggha, u must be a joker
Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by AutoRedux: 10:11pm On May 02, 2023
xendra:
Men will you stick to your woman if she suddenly loses a leg and both eyes and cant function in the house and bedroom anymore?

its how this gender that is not capable of loving anyone genuinely are always quick to demand being loved.

only 2% of men are good and this 2% dont make noise o, its the terrible ones that will always come out to talk nonsense about women and relationship

muturu banza
Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by GoodLord95: 11:52pm On May 02, 2023
I dey tell you, na no discussion Nigeria girls dey call am

RamseyKush:
Na speed of light Dem go use pick raceπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by jimcaddy(m): 12:25am On May 03, 2023
***women leaves the group chat***. No single woman has responded here. The Nigerian women who will stay no pass five for this whole Nigeria.
Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Okoroawusa: 12:54am On May 03, 2023
shaybebaby:
Depends on the reason why he "suddenly" went broke and his attitude after the brokenness began.

Financial irresponsibility? Yup, I'm out. Something like loss of job, downturn in business through no fault of his? I stay.

Woe is me attitude and refusing to get back up with something doing, however little? I'm out!

Concerted effort to rebuild? I'll stay.
You are a wise woman. Has anyone told you that recently?
Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:31am On May 03, 2023
tosinhtml:

Hmmm okay, I get you but I know what I am saying. The prayer is that God shouldn't give us a bigger test than we can handle.

People don't even walk-away, they just get frustrated & they start living apart whilst being in the same house, I have too many stories.

I get you.

May we all receive grace.
Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Mikebjoe: 9:22am On May 03, 2023
Brokeness:

Your gender raised them that way.
yes your have a point
Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Thomasankara(m): 12:13pm On May 03, 2023
[/color]why will a man leave a woman because of the conditions you stated above,u demeaned women a lot by this statement[color=#770077]
xendra:
Men will you stick to your woman if she suddenly loses a leg and both eyes and cant function in the house and bedroom anymore?

its how this gender that is not capable of loving anyone genuinely are always quick to demand being loved.

only 2% of men are good and this 2% dont make noise o, its the terrible ones that will always come out to talk nonsense about women and relationship
Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by pansophist(m): 12:45pm On May 03, 2023
If a lady leaves me because I suddenly became broke, I'll be heartbroken, after all, I have emotions. So it's not even about whether she will leave me, it's about whether I will be worried if she left. I can't control the world, but I can control my actions.

But as someone that have mastered my logic over feelings, I'll be glad that such situation happens that reveals the virtue of the woman I'm married to. The question is, do I want to live in ignorance?

Do I want to live with a partner whom her virtue have not been tested? The truth will always set you free. Truth is the only thing you have in a world of chaos. Truth is like the candle light that will lead you out of any darkness you find yourself.

You can know the strength of a person by the degree of truth they can accept. If my partner is an undercover gold digger, I pray the universe create situations that will expose her. I don't want to live with a opportunist that is with me only for money.

The only true regret that I'll have is to examine my female selection process. How on earth I couldn't see it from the start that she is an opportunist, and will forgive myself for wasting my time, and also promise myself not to repeat such mistake again.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by xendra: 9:16pm On May 05, 2023
Ashawoman82:
are u ok? Is being disabled the same as being broke?...u no get brain o, u think being broke is permanent for a guy that has sense?
yes. You are disable if you are broke. And there is no guarantee you will ever be rich till you die so any woman staying is taking a risk.

I like how all of you are not even lying, as long as you stand nothing to gain from a woman you wouldn't be there, but why expect women to love you in advance or in hope that your future will be bright when we know it might never be?

Both gender should know what they are expecting and what they are giving in return. No gender has right to guilt trip another gender.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by xendra: 9:22pm On May 05, 2023
CANTICLES:

There is nothing wrong with your question, it's sound. Fact remains people need to see some value in you to stick with you... I think if a man sees some value in that woman despite the health challenges, hE would stay. Likewise if a woman saw some value in her man despite his broke state, she would stay
you are the only one who has responded sensibly and I completely agree.

But all those coming at me with nonsense quote as if I dey fear dem, I will reply all of them with the quote they deserve 😀

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by xendra: 9:30pm On May 05, 2023
Silentgroper:
so this is what you call work??

men that work 3 jobs, everyday all day all weekdays and weekend.. getting stressed mentally and physically ..

if not for masculinity, men would gladly switch roles with you lazy fvcks...
werey said if not for masculinity..lemao. get your lazy ass up and do chores, real men do it everyday, they provide,protect, and support the homes by doing chores and even cooking, while this sisi (lazy ass) nigga dey here they claim masculine. DFKM cheesy cheesy

Women work and still come home to do all those things that your dumb ass claim you are too masculine to do? Masculine my foot.
When masculinity men raise hand you go still raise hand lemao
Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Silentgroper(m): 9:41pm On May 05, 2023
xendra:
werey said if not for masculinity..lemao. get your lazy ass up and do chores, real men do it everyday, they provide,protect, and support the homes by doing chores and even cooking, while this sisi (lazy ass) nigga dey here they claim masculine. DFKM cheesy cheesy

Women work and still come home to do all those things that your dumb ass claim you are too masculine to do? Masculine my foot.
When masculinity men raise hand you go still raise hand lemao

😁

work 3-4 jobs all day all week 1st ..

only then can we exchange words ..

if you're not doing that, you're just wasting my time..

πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by xendra: 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2023
Silentgroper:

😁

work 3-4 jobs all day all week 1st ..

only then can we exchange words ..

if you're not doing that, you're just wasting my time..

πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
tchwww wasting my time indeed, so this one is viewing the world from his tiny lense? Where you see 3-4jobs a week for Nigeria?

Ane women in such countries already do it so this talk na rubbish. Una just too lazy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? / Do Shemales Really Exist? / While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.