Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,941 members, 7,810,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? (12353 Views)

The Curvy Lady I Met In A Burial, Came Around / See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet / Nurse On Duty Set Confusion Among Men On Social Media With Her Curvy Shape (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 27, 2023
Killbillz:
Chai... Rokiatu grin
I know I'll find you here. Nia69 get strength sha
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by TERMlNATOR(m): 11:30am On Apr 27, 2023
I still dey imagine wetin the man wey marry ahnie see for her body...
Abi na juju she take hol am?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by TERMlNATOR(m): 11:31am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
are they rovers?
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
U know I like to play nothing more to it and why are u mentioning her here now. U like trouble ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 27, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
are they rovers?
What's rovers? Oh okay I get it now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 27, 2023
Killbillz:

U know I like to play nothing more to it and why are u mentioning her here now. U like trouble ๐Ÿ˜
We vibe well so I can mention her any time same way she can mention me too. Are you scared of anything ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
We vibe well so I can mention her any time same way she can mention me too. Are you scared of anything ๐Ÿคฃ
Interesting... Scared ke? I have nothing to be scared of
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 27, 2023
Killbillz:

What's he trying to say, I don't get it
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by TERMlNATOR(m): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2023
Killbillz:
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What's he trying to say, I don't get it
Replace the r with L
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 27, 2023
Killbillz:

Replace the r with L
ok.
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 27, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
are they rovers?
Yes
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
ok.
How's the FCT? Been raining here till now. So it's really cold an wet... Just remembered I have some vodka ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Yes
Mischief maker ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 27, 2023
Killbillz:

How's the FCT? Been raining here till now. So it's really cold an wet... Just remembered I have some vodka ๐Ÿ˜
I went for a short trip with momsy. May 29th is here already
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 27, 2023
Killbillz:

Mischief maker ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She'll answer you when she comes back online
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I went for a short trip with momsy. May 29th is here already
Sounds interesting... Enjoy and be a good girl ๐Ÿ˜Š

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
She'll answer you when she comes back online
She has nothing to say abi una done table my matter for one side ๐Ÿค”
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 27, 2023
Killbillz:

She has nothing to say abi una done table my matter for one side ๐Ÿค”
Make you Dy pretend
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
undecided Strength for what?
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 27, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
are they rovers?
We aren't rovers amebo. ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
Nia69:
undecided Strength for what?
His eyes no dy stay one place
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Make you Dy pretend
Lol... U know I'm not cut out for pretending and the likes. it's what it is... Nothing abeg

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Rokiat(f): 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It's sometimes very embarrassing, I hardly go out or take a walk because I don't find the rush, lustful stares and all that interesting. If you come for me just because of my body I'll never look your way.

Iyaebe lol cheesy grin But contrary to popular belief these men donโ€™t actually fall in love with the inside they fall in love first with what they see and

Then the inner beauty keeps them glued. Better to have both.
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2023
Rokiat:

Iyaebe lol cheesy grin But contrary to popular belief these men donโ€™t actually fall in love with the inside they fall in love first with what they see and

Then the inner beauty keeps them glued. Better to have both.
You are right but let the attraction be about something else and not what you see. It's hard to know who truly likes you for real and not for some fantasies. These guys can pretend
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Rokiat(f): 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are right but let the attraction be about something else and not what you see. It's hard to know who truly likes you for real and not for some fantasies. These guys can pretend

One of the disadvantages that comes with this shape for sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by siofra(f): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
dazzlingd:
Northing special, na to just nak you and move on.
If you die today, you wonโ€™t be noticed, we move to the next one.
And if you pass this stage, and your body begins to wrinkle and sag, we will find fresh blood and you would have been long forgotten.
So, calm down, it is only for a while, enjoy the attention while it last because younger and fresher ones are born everyday and they are going to be the one retiring you when you become saggy and wrinkled
No woman has ever been remembered in history for having a hour glass shaped body

Marilyn Monroe?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by dazzlingd(m): 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
Jeon:

Marilyn Monroe
Sophia
Alicia Keys
Nicki Minaj [even she's a little..... Men still worship her ]
Lupita
Mia
Amara lรฉ negre.

You mentioned actresses and singers.
They had talent.

No woman ainโ€™t getting Oscar for having a body shape
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by dazzlingd(m): 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
siofra:

Marilyn Monroe?

What does she do?
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by siofra(f): 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
dazzlingd:

What does she do?

She's an American Actress who is also remembered for her banging body and pretty face.
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Rokiat(f): 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2023
Let these men keep lying to themselves.

I have never seen one of Marilyn Monroe movies but all I know is how the media hyped her for been a curvaceous beauty.

If curves werenโ€™t all that I wonder why many women are risking/ have risked their lives to get an azzz

Niki Minaj cardi B, the kardashians and 99.9% of Nigerian actresses nowadays even with all their talents they still have to go purchased an azzzzz.

I would have like to see Nicki Minaj make it as far with her flat chest and flat azzz she was originally born with.
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by dazzlingd(m): 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2023
siofra:

She's an American Actress who is also remembered for her banging body and pretty face.

Good you are smart, you started the introduction that sheโ€™s an American actress. The beauty was a plus.
You are very smart to realize that without her talent, she would never have been remembered.
Do you know how many shapes are out there in the world today? I guess Rokiat lives in her world where her attention sells.
My job has taken me to many places across the world in the last 7 months and I can tell you the number of crazy shapes Iโ€™ve seen across the streets, at the gyms, or in offices and yet receive little attentions, people walk and mind their business like you donโ€™t exist.
If you want to feel irrelevant as a woman, try to live in some of this countries for just one month, if one soul approach you in the street you must be very very lucky.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? / Bed Sheet (18+) / Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.