Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? (12354 Views)

The Curvy Lady I Met In A Burial, Came Around / See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet / Nurse On Duty Set Confusion Among Men On Social Media With Her Curvy Shape (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by chudez0147(m): 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2023
I don't think the Yanch is too big, I like it like that cry
Vinnie2000:

Funny Enough, Today is the FIRST time I have gone to check her Profile. sad

Using Style to advertise Herself always.😒

Women Sha. They can NOT do without Admirations and Flirtations from Men.
They will Literarily DIE! embarassed undecided

MODIFIED: Her Yanch is even too Big Sef! ☚ī¸
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by BluntCrazeMan: 10:26am On Apr 08
The reason is somehow biological..

Not just BIGG-BUTTS,, but it's actually WIDE HIPS.

Wide Hips actually sends a signal of fertility to the subconsciousness of a man.
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by MrCork: 10:42am On Apr 08
Rokiat:

Weres the curvy shape?? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? / Bed Sheet (18+) / Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.