Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? (12355 Views)

The Curvy Lady I Met In A Burial, Came Around / See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet / Nurse On Duty Set Confusion Among Men On Social Media With Her Curvy Shape (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by pryme(m): 7:31am On Apr 27, 2023
Rokiat:
Damn the whole thread is now about my new picture which even prove my point further about the topic.

Some sensible men came and answer a simple question and left they didn’t even bother to check my profile, but the rest decided to make it about my new pic smh……an otherwise good topic ruined smh.

It's just how God created men, the female curve is one of the few things that can grab a man's attention. You can see the way a woman has been described by men for thousands of centuries in books. So it's not a recent phenomenon.
I guess man like everything that that makes a woman LOOK feminine.
That's why a woman's money don't attracts men (though they are very few exceptions),
But a woman's curve attracts most men (again a few exceptions).

And on a side note when I mean curves I don't mean humongous ass.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 27, 2023
It's biological to a man's brain.
Wide hips suggest solid pelvic bones that can carry a pregnancy, and go through the rigours of childbirth successfully.
Big boobs suggest good lactic nourishment for an infant.
Subconsciously, a man sees a fertile ground for procreation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by kelspinall(m): 7:45am On Apr 27, 2023
dazzlingd:
Northing special, na to just nak you and move on.
If you die today, you won’t be noticed, we move to the next one.
And if you pass this stage, and your body begins to wrinkle and sag, we will find fresh blood and you would have been long forgotten.
So, calm down, it is only for a while, enjoy the attention while it last because younger and fresher ones are born everyday and they are going to be the one retiring you when you become saggy and wrinkled
No woman has ever been remembered in history for having a hour glass shaped body

wisdom wisdom wisdom 100x

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by kelspinall(m): 7:51am On Apr 27, 2023
ok
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by theophorus(m): 7:58am On Apr 27, 2023
Rokiat:

So? undecided That’s like saying beautiful people can’t be poor or have life struggles. What sort of lame azzz logic is this?

Let me put it in simpler terms:

What am saying is 'Curvy' is not a definition of Beauty nor Wealth and being Curve doesn't mean 'Dangote' will come for you.

So as a Lady, except your product na (Clitocurrency), there is no point bordering about Curves and RealMen don't bother about Curve except for Boys looking to satisfy fantasy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by MechanicMike: 8:05am On Apr 27, 2023
Rokiat:
I know this topic may be ironic coming from me but I am generally very curious. I have seen men of all statuses go crazy for it whether white or black-although it does seem to be black men who like it the most. Women seem to go crazy for it too.When i say curvy I mean hourglass/pear shape. I have gotten/get so much attention it’s crazy, that sometimes it starts to get embarrassing even at work that now I have started wearing loose clothing at work just to feel comfortable.

angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by MechanicMike: 8:07am On Apr 27, 2023
Rokiat:
I know this topic may be ironic coming from me but I am generally very curious. I have seen men of all statuses go crazy for it whether white or black-although it does seem to be black men who like it the most. Women seem to go crazy for it too.When i say curvy I mean hourglass/pear shape. I have gotten/get so much attention it’s crazy, that sometimes it starts to get embarrassing even at work that now I have started wearing loose clothing at work just to feel comfortable.

WOT HAPPENED TO THE ORIGINAL ROKIATU & WHY R U USING HER IDENTITY??,...... BROTHER WE NO YOU NOT THE REAL ROKIATU......AND ITS ROKIATU....not rokiat!!!!!

....BRO U EVEN BOLD ENOUGH TO ISE HER PHOTO....U INTERNET FRAUDSTERS MENNNNN!! (no offenscce).
angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Rokiat(f): 8:10am On Apr 27, 2023
MechanicMike:

WOT HAPPENED TO THE ORIGINAL ROKIATU & WHY R U USING HER IDENTITY??,...... BROTHER WE NO YOU NOT THE REAL ROKIATU......AND ITS ROKIATU....not rokiat!!!!! (no offenscce). angry
Me corck respect yourself. angry

Rokiat
Rokia2
Rokiatu

Those are all my past/present smh.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by princefrank76: 8:13am On Apr 27, 2023
Vinnie2000:

So you ALWAYS check her Profile and you have Mouth to claim that I am obsessed with her Figure?

What's my concern with Girl's Profile Picx? sad

U Smoke this Morning? 😏

No, wasn't referring to you man!

I mean she's obsess with her body. Not you
I think you misunderstood me

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Rokiat(f): 8:13am On Apr 27, 2023
MechanicMike:

....BRO U EVEN BOLD ENOUGH TO ISE HER PHOTO....U INTERNET FRAUDSTERS MENNNNN!! (no offenscce). [/b] angry
Lol this is funny

In 2016/2017 they claimed I was using butt pads

Now in 2023 I am a man.

Nairaland is a home of comic relief. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by MechanicMike: 8:14am On Apr 27, 2023
Rokiat:

BRO I APOLOGIZE FOR EXPOSING U....THE REAL ROKIATU WAS MY LOVE BEFORE SHE QUIT NAIRALAND...... NAIRALAND HAS NOW CHANGE TO BECOME GAY INFESTED ROMANCE SECTION COZ TOO MANY FEMALE PRETENDING TO BE FEMALE...

BRO SOOORY I HAD TO EXPOSE UNLIKE WE EXPOSE SIOFRA (another nairaland male pretending to be female)
angry
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by saysoo: 8:14am On Apr 27, 2023
Rokiat:

it is pleasing to the eye and mind, than seeing a cow or elephant standing infront of you .

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Rokiat(f): 8:17am On Apr 27, 2023
MechanicMike:

BRO I APOLOGIZE FOR EXPOSING U....THE REAL ROKIATU WAS MY LOVE BEFORE SHE QUIT NAIRALAND...... NAIRALAND HAS NOW CHANGE TO BECOME GAY INFESTED ROMANCE SECTION COZ TOO MANY FEMALE PRETENDING TO BE FEMALE...

BRO SOOORY I HAD TO EXPOSE UNLIKE WE EXPOSE SIOFRA (another nairaland male pretending to be female)
angry

Lol Mr crock this is Rokiatu undecided if I was a man would I know about Hotie Tima and the likes?

And I didn’t know I was your lover before wow. Lol

Nairaland is indeed now boring, took a long break May go off after a while again as it is not the way it used to be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by MechanicMike: 8:18am On Apr 27, 2023
Rokiat:

Rokiat
Rokia2
Rokiatu

Those are all my past/present smh.

hmmm...u sure??.. the ROKIATU we no have a serious yansh...best yansh ever...real yansh and was our favourite. But thEN, GAYS TOOK EVER ROMANCE SECTION & STARTED PRETENDING TO BE FEMALE.
....IF U THE REAL ROKIATU, PROOOF IT..SHOW ME THE YANSH!!! (only me) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Newsneako: 8:19am On Apr 27, 2023
Berrityga:
No be only hourglass what of daily plastic? Women can't deal with the simple truth, you all are sex objects.
Your mother may be a sex object. But other female are mothers and home to their husbands

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Rokiat(f): 8:20am On Apr 27, 2023
MechanicMike:

hmmm...u sure??.. the ROKIATU we no have a serious yansh...best yansh ever...real yansh and was our favourite. But thEN, GAYS TOOK EVER ROMANCE SECTION & STARTED PRETENDING TO BE FEMALE.
....IF U THE REAL ROKIATU, PROOOF IT..SHOW ME THE YANSH!!! (only me) angry

I see you still a clown lol

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by MechanicMike: 8:27am On Apr 27, 2023
Rokiat:

Lol Mr crock this is Rokiatu undecided if I was a man would I know about Hotie Tima and the likes?

And I didn’t know I was your lover before wow. Lol

Nairaland is indeed now boring, took a long break May go off after a while again as it is not the way it used to be.

...hmmmm angry
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Bradford111(m): 8:28am On Apr 27, 2023
Rokiat:

I see you still a clown lol
This your new pic is different from the previous one who are you deceiving?

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Rokiat(f): 8:37am On Apr 27, 2023
Bradford111:

This your new pic is different from the previous one who are you deceiving?

It’s supposed to be the same? When I am wearing jeans in this one and was wearing a dress in the other one and my face is not even showing in this one.

Wow you people are really funny lol

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Bradford111(m): 8:39am On Apr 27, 2023
Rokiat:

It’s supposed to be the same? When I am wearing jeans in this one and was wearing a dress in the other one and my face is not even showing in this one.

Wow you people are really funny lol

Why were you dark in the previous one and then fair in this one?
You bleach overnight?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Rokiat(f): 8:41am On Apr 27, 2023
Bradford111:

Why were you dark in the previous one and then fair in this one?
You bleach overnight?

Hahahahah I am not dark nor fair. I am caramel.

Also this one the sunlight is hitting my skin as well.

Wow smh.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Jeon(f): 8:44am On Apr 27, 2023
dazzlingd:

Mention one
Marilyn Monroe
Sophia
Alicia Keys
Nicki Minaj [even she's a little..... Men still worship her ]
Lupita
Mia
Amara lé negre.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Jeon(f): 8:47am On Apr 27, 2023
I, as a Woman also drip over that. The reason why I hate inverted 🔺 body shape/Johnny bravo even in Men.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Tegabadguy(m): 8:54am On Apr 27, 2023
Rokiat:

you self see waiting you carry

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Baronthecelebri: 10:02am On Apr 27, 2023
I don't like curvy women, I love slim girls
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by LofP(m): 10:02am On Apr 27, 2023
grin grin grin It's beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by davillian(m): 10:10am On Apr 27, 2023
I've gone pass that stage in my life
What I want in a woman is more that having a beautiful body...
To me it comes last which means it doesn't really matter.
What happens when the shape is gone?
What else can I love you for that can never fade...

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Karlifate: 10:40am On Apr 27, 2023
Rokiat,

As much as individual preference varies, I'll generalize my points;

1:
Firstly, it is linked to fertility and indicates a healthier reproductive system.

2:
Secondly, it is seen as a sign of femininity and therefore attractive to men who are naturally drawn to feminine qualities.

3:
To add to the above, curves are associated with sensuality and sexuality, which can be highly appealing to men.

4:
Advertisment, coupled with cultural representations of the curvy shape in media and fashion have also influenced men's preferences for this body type.

However, as I stated earlier, individual's preference still matter, regardless of the popularized claims. 👌

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Rokiat(f): 10:56am On Apr 27, 2023
Karlifate:
Rokiat,

As much as individual preference varies, I'll generalize my points;

1:
Firstly, it is linked to fertility and indicates a healthier reproductive system.

2:
Secondly, it is seen as a sign of femininity and therefore attractive to men who are naturally drawn to feminine qualities.

3:
To add to the above, curves are associated with sensuality and sexuality, which can be highly appealing to men.

4:
Advertisment, coupled with cultural representations of the curvy shape in media and fashion have also influenced men's preferences for this body type.

However, as I stated earlier, individual's preference still matter, regardless of the popularized claims. 👌

Absolutely well said.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by SkengRay: 11:08am On Apr 27, 2023
Lol op. You ain't that cuvy so I don't see the hype tongue
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 27, 2023
Chai... Rokiatu grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 27, 2023
Rokiat:

It's sometimes very embarrassing, I hardly go out or take a walk because I don't find the rush, lustful stares and all that interesting. If you come for me just because of my body I'll never look your way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bed Sheet (18+) / Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) / My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.