Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? (12351 Views)

The Curvy Lady I Met In A Burial, Came Around / See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet / Nurse On Duty Set Confusion Among Men On Social Media With Her Curvy Shape (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Ekundayo7574(m): 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2023
This gal go be ashawo i fit swear with anything

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by ladej(m): 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2023
dazzlingd:

Mention one
Marilyn monroe

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by ladej(m): 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
Rokiat:
cheesy Lmao the replies are epic funny. grin grin ROFLMAO

A great topic and these men have come in with all they feelings. Lol

Let these men keep lying to themselves.

I have never seen one of Marilyn Monroe movies but all I know is how the media hyped her for being a curvaceous beauty.

If curves weren’t all that I wonder why many women are risking/ have risked their lives to get an azzz

Niki Minaj cardi B, the kardashians and 99.9% of Nigerian actresses nowadays even with all their talents they still have to go purchased an azzzzz.

I would have like to see Nicki Minaj make it as far with her flat chest and flat azzz she was originally born with.
if you are in your 20s the attention will be epic. As you age it may reduce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Skii(m): 5:25am On Apr 28, 2023
Ahn ahn

Some ol' gs on this thread o... cheesy

Rokiatu of that year...even Killbillz

Wow...when nairaland was nairaland...I hail o

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 28, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Funny Enough, Today is the FIRST time I have gone to check her Profile. sad

Using Style to advertise Herself always.😒

Women Sha. They can NOT do without Admirations and Flirtations from Men.
They will Literarily DIE! embarassed undecided

MODIFIED: Her Yanch is even too Big Sef! ☹️

Lol... There's no such thing bro. That's a great ass 😁

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Fidecoo(m): 7:03am On Apr 28, 2023
Rokiat:
I know this topic may be ironic coming from me but I am generally very curious. I have seen men of all statuses go crazy for it whether white or black-although it does seem to be black men who like it the most. Women seem to go crazy for it too.When i say curvy I mean hourglass/pear shape. I have gotten/get so much attention it’s crazy, that sometimes it starts to get embarrassing even at work that now I have started wearing loose clothing at work just to feel comfortable.

Honestly for shape matter,
You try.
You are really my spec.
Especially the hips,
My fantasy..
I love it big and curvy.
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Bellotelli: 7:28am On Apr 28, 2023
Rokiat:

Hahaha mnainlanders are comedians…… grin cheesy grin I luv this place ya all too funny rofl.

I always have a profile pic since I been a member here.

Ya all making all this noise because a curvy lady open the topic so y’all feel “wtf this bitch think she’s all that she ain’t even all that we need to humble her.” grin Men are funny.

How about we address the topic on a general level.

Ok. Now that we've seen the back, turn let's see your front 😄
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Black44(m): 8:29am On Apr 28, 2023
Rokiat:

Hahaha mnainlanders are comedians…… grin cheesy grin I luv this place ya all too funny rofl.

I always have a profile pic since I been a member here.

Ya all making all this noise because a curvy lady open the topic so y’all feel “wtf this bitch think she’s all that she ain’t even all that we need to humble her.” grin Men are funny.

How about we address the topic on a general level.

you are not curvy

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by vislabraye(m): 11:02am On Apr 28, 2023
Rokiat:
I know this topic may be ironic coming from me but I am generally very curious. I have seen men of all statuses go crazy for it whether white or black-although it does seem to be black men who like it the most. Women seem to go crazy for it too.When i say curvy I mean hourglass/pear shape. I have gotten/get so much attention it’s crazy, that sometimes it starts to get embarrassing even at work that now I have started wearing loose clothing at work just to feel comfortable.

Is that your pix in your status ?
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Kpboy1: 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2023
Rokiat:

Lol Mr crock this is Rokiatu undecided if I was a man would I know about Hotie Tima and the likes?

And I didn’t know I was your lover before wow. Lol

Nairaland is indeed now boring, took a long break May go off after a while again as it is not the way it used to be.

You're right, was surprised seeing you back.
The oldies are her too. Stay put.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Rokiat(f): 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kpboy1:

You're right, was surprised seeing you back.
The oldies are her too. Stay put.

Skii:
Ahn ahn

Some ol' gs on this thread o... cheesy

Rokiatu of that year...even Killbillz

Wow...when nairaland was nairaland...I hail o

smiley smiley
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:10am On Apr 29, 2023
Rokiat:

When we see the hour glass shape we imagine
How comfortable and pleasurable it would be on bed, unlike flat ladies u have no where to press and even may be hitting bones during the act only those thought makes our little man excited

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Luckysbab: 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2023
Nia69:
undecided Strength for what?

cheesy
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
hahahaha

Calm down nah

Just curious on how partners meet on a faceless forum grin

Who knows if u are a man, and the guy (killmod) is a woman? grin grin grin grin grin
Okay. I'm a woman, I don't know about the other person.
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2023
Luckysbab:

cheesy
😊
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Konjiboii: 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2023
The more curvy the hips the more grip for doggy,big tits need no explanation.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by TERMlNATOR(m): 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2023
Nia69:
what if she is a woman?
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by TERMlNATOR(m): 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2023
Nia69:
what if he is a woman?
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
what if he is a woman?
E no concern me.
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by TERMlNATOR(m): 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2023
Nia69:
E no concern me.
how did u get to meet him?

Just curious
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
how did u get to meet him?

Just curious
I don't know the person. I won't reply your mentions anymore on this thread because I might get a ban by spam bots again.
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by youngZee23: 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
undecided we know you have fat nyasnh allow us to rest now
And na doctors hand work
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by youngZee23: 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2023
Rokiat:
cheesy Lmao the replies are epic funny. grin grin ROFLMAO

A great topic and these men have come in with all they feelings. Lol

Let these men keep lying to themselves.

I have never seen one of Marilyn Monroe movies but all I know is how the media hyped her for being a curvaceous beauty.

If curves weren’t all that I wonder why many women are risking/ have risked their lives to get an azzz

Niki Minaj cardi B, the kardashians and 99.9% of Nigerian actresses nowadays even with all their talents they still have to go purchased an azzzzz.

I would have like to see Nicki Minaj make it as far with her flat chest and flat azzz she was originally born with.
And i would have love to see u creat this topic with ur original flat ass..dey play
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Rokiat(f): 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
youngZee23:
And i would have love to see u creat this topic with ur original flat ass..dey play

Hahaha so now my azz is a doctor hand work
Lol lol lol lol

I take that as a compliment thank you.

Ya all can’t even tell the real thing from fake anymore loolzzz these BBL women really got ya all confused out here.
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Weknowbetter: 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2023
dazzlingd:

Mention one

Marilyn Monroe
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Bribri: 6:29am On May 01, 2023
The so-called curvy to me na mostly fat. Na very few girls for this side dey really curvy.
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Jeon(f): 6:05pm On May 01, 2023
dazzlingd:

You mentioned actresses and singers.
They had talent.

No woman ain’t getting Oscar for having a body shape
Most of them are there because of their bodyshape e.g the Kardashian familiars.

No one can stop talking about Marilyn Monroe, that passed away since 60s.
Hollywood[Kim Kardashian /Billie Eillish ]imitates her even to her dressing /hair style

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by STILESGANG: 5:31pm On May 22, 2023
Is this not rokiatu of old nairaland?
You never turn grandma?
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Rokiat(f): 2:47am On May 23, 2023
STILESGANG:
Is this not rokiatu of old nairaland?
You never turn grandma?

Does grandma look like the person on my profile? Lol
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by STILESGANG: 12:23pm On May 23, 2023
Rokiat:

Does grandma look like the person on my profile? Lol

Nah you still look good.But we all know baddies get old lol
You should be taking care of your kids not thirst trapping with that profile picture grin
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Benjamin4388(m): 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
Rokiat:

Personally na skinny small frame...fit and streight and small tit that works for me...anytin bigger or thicker body na like stress
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Benjamin4388(m): 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

When we see the hour glass shape we imagine
How comfortable and pleasurable it would be on bed, unlike flat ladies u have no where to press and even may be hitting bones during the act only those thought makes our little man excited
dey whyn urself...all man with his poison...watin lepa girls dey control go far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience / As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly / Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.