Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? (12352 Views)

The Curvy Lady I Met In A Burial, Came Around / See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet / Nurse On Duty Set Confusion Among Men On Social Media With Her Curvy Shape (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by TERMlNATOR(m): 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
Nia69:
We aren't rovers amebo.
hahahaha
Calm down nah
Just curious on how partners meet on a faceless forum grin
Who knows if u are a man, and the guy (killmod) is a woman? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by TERMlNATOR(m): 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Yes
wow
But u created a topic on why nlanders no dey date themselves grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by siofra(f): 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2023
dazzlingd:

Good you are smart, you started the introduction that she’s an American actress. The beauty was a plus.
You are very smart to realize that without her talent, she would never have been remembered.
Do you know how many shapes are out there in the world today? I guess Rokiat lives in her world where her attention sells.
My job has taken me to many places across the world in the last 7 months and I can tell you the number of crazy shapes I’ve seen across the streets, at the gyms, or in offices and yet receive little attentions, people walk and mind their business like you don’t exist.
If you want to feel irrelevant as a woman, try to live in some of this countries for just one month, if one soul approach you in the street you must be very very lucky.

If not for her hot body, she would not have become such a popular actress and sex symbol in the fifties.

Imagine if she weighed 180 pounds or 81kg, do you think Marilyn Monroe would have been that famous in the American movie industry

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by dazzlingd(m): 12:54pm On Apr 27, 2023
Rokiat:
Let these men keep lying to themselves.

I have never seen one of Marilyn Monroe movies but all I know is how the media hyped her for been a curvaceous beauty.

If curves weren’t all that I wonder why many women are risking/ have risked their lives to get an azzz

Niki Minaj cardi B, the kardashians and 99.9% of Nigerian actresses nowadays even with all their talents they still have to go purchased an azzzzz.

I would have like to see Nicki Minaj make it as far with her flat chest and flat azzz she was originally born with.

The question is what else do you have to offer.
Left to your shape, we will bang you and forget you where you belong. There are millions of you out there with even better body shapes. Different skin colors and textures, different sizes, different hair types and faces. If I make attempt to bang you and I’m unsuccessful, I move on to another and please the rod of my joy.
Now ask me if I’ll insert their names in my history books, nope. The body is pleasure to my eyes and relaxation to my mind.
But don’t forget one thing, you keep mentioning Marilyn Monroe and Kim kardashian, they had something to offer. And don’t forget that times and ages are changing, they were the first movers and had the advantage. Things and trends are fast changing, we have instagram queens, TikTok etc and things will continue to change. Communication and media has changed and allowed millions of girls all over the world bring their shape to the world to see for men to enjoy to the fullest their times on earth.

As men, we will do our best till our last day on earth to harvest all the sweet shapes and berries out there. The ones I missed, another man will conquer. But only one or two will be remembered in our minds when we die

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Rokiat(f): 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2023
dazzlingd:

The question is what else do you have to offer.
Left to your shape, we will bang you and forget you where you belong. There are millions of you out there with even better body shapes. Different skin colors and textures, different sizes, different hair types and faces. If I make attempt to bang you and I’m unsuccessful, I move on to another and please the rod of my joy.
Now ask me if I’ll insert their names in my history books, nope. The body is pleasure to my eyes and relaxation to my mind.
But don’t forget one thing, you keep mentioning Marilyn Monroe and Kim kardashian, they had something to offer. And don’t forget that times and ages are changing, they were the first movers and had the advantage. Things and trends are fast changing, we have instagram queens, TikTok etc and things will continue to change. Communication and media has changed and allowed millions of girls all over the world bring their shape to the world to see for men to enjoy to the fullest their times on earth.

As men, we will do our best till our last day on earth to harvest all the sweet shapes and berries out there. The ones I missed, another man will conquer. But only one or two will be remembered in our minds when we die

Dude calm down with all this long essays lol who’s trying to be remembered by you or be banged by you?

I asked a general question. My goal in life is not for every man to remember me and I am a one man’s woman so i ain’t getting fu…ck by every Tom and dick and that’s not what I want either what the hell this is hilarious. Why you so triggered lol it ain’t that serious grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by dazzlingd(m): 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
siofra:

If not for her hot body, she would not have become such a popular actress and sex symbol in the fifties.

Imagine if she weighed 180 pounds or 81kg, do you think Marilyn Monroe would have been that famous in the American movie industry

I am glad you mentioned the 50s. Then, to be a woman on TV was a very big deal. There was a time when typewriter was a big deal and interpreters were big boys .
But still, she had her talent and that’s the first thing anybody will mention about her before adding her beauty.

In this age with better media and communication, you cannot stand out with body shape because anybody can get the shape now even with surgery.
So what makes you special?
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by ednut1(m): 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
We are programmed to seek the best in our species for mating. Not all women have good shape. The same way some babes seek tall or rich men too

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
That is the unique gift of any woman that has it grin.
THOUGH SOME MEN PREFER FLATY OR OTHERS IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHAT PUMPS YOU UP YOUR AS A MEN.
JUST LIKE THE GUITAR WAS MODEL WITH THE SHAPE OF A CURVY WOMAN,SO that ,YOU CUDDLE IT while you string. cheesy grin
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by dazzlingd(m): 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
Rokiat:

Dude calm down with all this long essays lol who’s trying to be remembered by you or be banged by you?

I asked a general question. My goal in life is not for every man to remember me and I am a one man’s woman so i ain’t getting fu…ck by every Tom and dick and that’s not what I want either what the hell this is hilarious.

Oh madam, I’m not fighting you. You mentioned all the attention you are getting, and I told you to enjoy it while it last.
You have a fine shape , I must agree but it ain’t nothing special. I’d see you and look twice, admire the shape and smile, then after that few 10 seconds of imagination and admiration, I’ll move on with my life. And if I have the time, I’d probably make a move on you and if you say no, i’d move on as well because different types are numerous out there. It is a very normal thing. Hope I answered your question
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by MechanicMike: 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
undecided we know you have fat nyasnh allow us to rest now

angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by MechanicMike: 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
undecided we know you have fat nyasnh allow us to rest now

See Yor bald head like stegomaya moskio....is rokiat Yor mate?......and then when she slap Yor face, u start calling her gold digger!!!(no offenscce) angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by neztar: 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
Rokiat:
I know this topic may be ironic coming from me but I am generally very curious. I have seen men of all statuses go crazy for it whether white or black-although it does seem to be black men who like it the most. Women seem to go crazy for it too.When i say curvy I mean hourglass/pear shape. I have gotten/get so much attention it’s crazy, that sometimes it starts to get embarrassing even at work that now I have started wearing loose clothing at work just to feel comfortable.

I want to cum on your ass
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by neztar: 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
Rokiat:
Why is that somebody posting naked pics here?
Mods please do the needful.
I just wish you could suck my dick
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Rokiat(f): 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2023
dazzlingd:

Oh madam, I’m not fighting you. You mentioned all the attention you are getting, and I told you to enjoy it while it last.
You have a fine shape , I must agree but it ain’t nothing special. I’d see you and look twice, admire the shape and smile, then after that few 10 seconds of imagination and admiration, I’ll move on with my life. And if I have the time, I’d probably make a move on you and if you say no, i’d move on as well because different types are numerous out there. It is a very normal thing. Hope I answered your question

Okay have a good day.
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Rokiat(f): 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2023
defashan:
Spot the difference.

Dude take
My pic down you creepy
As fu…ck

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by defashan: 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
Rokiat:

Okay have a good day.

Madam, try and register in a gym, work out and stay fit. You don’t just have curved hips and pronounced gluteus maximus, you have big thighs as well.
One good thing about women with your kind of shape is that you’ll be getting lots of attention from men. You are probably in your late 20s or 30s but when you start dropping babies, fats will take over and remember that you are not tall and it’s a disadvantage for short women like you. When the fats attack, it’s hard to defend it. You’ll get very rounded. Arthritis of knees will set in from weak muscles, lower back pain will set in. If you are not careful, that demarcation between your torso and hips will be gone.

Pls don’t become a Michelin woman in ten years time.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Miravik900(m): 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
pryme:

It's just how God created men, the female curve is one of the few things that can grab a man's attention. You can see the way a woman has been described by men for thousands of centuries in books. So it's not a recent phenomenon.
I guess man like everything that that makes a woman LOOK feminine.
That's why a woman's money don't attracts men (though they are very few exceptions),
But a woman's curve attracts most men (again a few exceptions).

And on a side note when I mean curves I don't mean humongous ass.

To be Frank I don’t even find her attractive
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Miravik900(m): 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2023
defashan:

Madam, try and register in a gym, work out and stay fit. You don’t just have curved hips and pronounced gluteus maximus, you have big thighs as well.
One good thing about women with your kind of shape is that you’ll be getting lots of attention from men. You are probably in your late 20s or 30s but when you start dropping babies, fats will take over and remember that you are not tall and it’s a disadvantage for short women like you. When the fats attack, it’s hard to defend it. You’ll get very rounded. Arthritis of knees will set in from weak muscles, lower back pain will set in. If you are not careful, that demarcation between your torso and hips will be gone.

Pls don’t become a Michelin woman in ten years time.

She is not even curvy just a little just seeking for attention and validation mtchewws
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Miravik900(m): 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
defashan:

Men are created to get attracted by women, the more feminine the woman is the better…men would recognise a woman by certain physical features and the shape is no 1 in my opinion.

If you get all the ‘particulars’ according to Ebami Eda, you go dey go ni.
If you possess ‘ukwu’, men will be all over you just like animals would be attracted by certain colourful or other physical features from the other gender.

While we are talking about hour glass shape or figure 8….this photo look somehow. I know you like showing off. Men actually like women to show off. It’s part of the game but this photo look like reversed P or 9 or a pregnant woman.

😂😂😂😂😂 see shape
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Rokiat(f): 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
Who cares who find me attractive or not that sincerely not of my business but yours. I could care less about that.

Just take down my pic from the thread you are breaking a forum rule by posting a member pic without their concern.

And it’s weird that you will go on someone profile save their pic zoom in and post it smh pathetic fool smh.
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Miravik900(m): 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
Rokiat:
Who cares who find me attractive or not that sincerely not of my business but yours. I could care less about that.

Just take down my pic from the thread you are breaking a forum rule by posting a member pic without their concern.

And it’s weird that you will go on someone profile save their pic zoom in and post it smh pathetic fool smh.

You are the fool attention seeeking b.itch
Gush you disgust me 🤮🤮🤮

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by defashan: 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
Miravik900:

She is not even curvy just a little just seeking for attention and validation mtchewws

She is curvy, she has got fat plastered and arranged in the right places. She knows it and that’s why she has been on Nairaland for years displaying her photos. She create topics about ‘curves, hip, men and relationships’ knowing that Nairalanders would check her profile and she’s very proactive about that as well…she would change or modify photos then wait for ‘Simp’ comments that tell her beautiful and wonderful she is or not so pleasing comments then she will get upset, say bye bye but will come back to peek and see what’s going on.

She is curvy. That should make her happy…but she is short and we know how it goes. When the age set in, they will grow very fat and the shape disappear, the nipples bow down and point towards the feet, the belly grow and worse is they can’t control their eating and that messes things up for them.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by defashan: 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2023
Miravik900:

You are the fool attention seeeking b.itch
Gush you disgust me 🤮🤮🤮

Don’t call her names sir. Nairaland makes her happy. Allow her to catch her fun. It hurts no one.
Some are here to learn, some are here to banter Ibos and Yorubas. Some are here for so many reasons. Rokiat or rokiatu is here to post her photos and catch her fun. Let her be.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by defashan: 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
Rokiat:

First I did not zoom. Didn’t have to do that and it’s not you in the photo. It’s a one legged denin leg looking like a 9 or P facing the other way. Why would anyone zoom? That wasn’t a zoomed up image.
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by ItisWell22(f): 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by defashan: 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
Rokiat:

Dude take
My pic down you creepy
As fu…ck

I must have missed this post.

I’m creepy and a fool?? What kind of person takes photos of her backside, posts them online?

Is it a wise decision to take photos of buttocks and upload online. What’s creepier than someone who consistently do this?

The photo there isn’t that of you.
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Rokiat(f): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
Seun please take my pic down from this thread thank you.
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Khyrvxjzy: 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
MechanicMike:

hmmm...u sure??.. the ROKIATU we no have a serious yansh...best yansh ever...real yansh and was our favourite. But thEN, GAYS TOOK EVER ROMANCE SECTION & STARTED PRETENDING TO BE FEMALE.
....IF U THE REAL ROKIATU, PROOOF IT..SHOW ME THE YANSH!!! (only me) angry

u b werey, laugh won kill me

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Babastrong(m): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2023
A healthy, sexy and beautiful physical appearance attracts me.
i don't pay attention to curvy, triangly, circularly or rectangularly appearance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly / Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? / Bed Sheet (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.