Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama (59551 Views)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. / How Can My Parents Evict My Troublesome Uncles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Tonymoore2017: 10:49pm On May 12, 2023
Since she already gave birth for you, and you impregnated her again, congratulations u have two wifes

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by sterlingD(m): 10:54pm On May 12, 2023
Wonders they say shall never end.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by gfelo(m): 11:00pm On May 12, 2023
You are so loose and indiscisive, u lack self control let ur wife know on time, you may not even be the one responsible for the pregnancy, but may be they have see how weak you are, they decided to tie it to you.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by bigiyaro(m): 11:02pm On May 12, 2023
Lies
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by obaidan: 11:09pm On May 12, 2023
What part of the process was the mistake...the erection of your penis OR the insertion of your penis into her private part OR the Cumming into her OR the identification process of who you are having/want to have sex with....at what point t exactly did u realize it was a mistake, during the process OR after u came OR after u reclaimed ur sense of identification and realized she is the one OR after she told you there's need for her to get a pregnancy test, OR after the result came...
CANDID ANSWERS TO THE ABOVE QUESTIONS WILL HELP ME GIVE YOU THE ADVICE THAT YOU NEED AND HELP YOU SOLVE THE PROBLEM
keep being strong champion, we all love you and we are super proud of you king
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by MadarasBlade(m): 11:15pm On May 12, 2023
Take care of the child bro. Don't marry her sha

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Alwaysachick: 11:19pm On May 12, 2023
Solofresh2:
What did you mean by you mistakenly impregnated her?
Did you mistakenly fvck her or what?
You are even a married man
You are a disgrace to manhood

I tot the idiot was single. A shameless married man. Better take her as second wife.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Dearlord(m): 11:25pm On May 12, 2023
You need to pay me before I give any advice to you.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Stephaniegold(f): 11:28pm On May 12, 2023
The best thing you can do is to look for some elderly people that ur wife will respect so much, you can even involve ur pastor and just let ur wife no abt ur silly mistake....don't dare pay for her pride bride fee ooo...because it is clearly stated that she did not loves you.
Be wise I repeat be wise
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by dododawa1: 11:28pm On May 12, 2023
Your cross
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Psoul(m): 11:30pm On May 12, 2023
Fabulozz:

should I pay for her brideprice to silence her right ?

It's either you're creating a fake story for attention or you are a fo0l.
So, paying her bride price will silence her or rather than give her more authority to come out as your authentic wife. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Germi9: 11:30pm On May 12, 2023
Fabulozz:
As titled above. I made the worst mistake in my life impregnating my baby mama for the second time. She and her mother had given me so much trouble in the past. I don't even know what came out of me to start sleeping with her again. Boom she is pregnant and has refused to abort.

She want me to pay her brideprice or else she will tell my wife. If only I had control my manhood I would have not found myself in this terrible situation.

What should I do now mature advice please?
Take heart and be a Man broh, i have had my own share women too.. Men too can keep secrets
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by obaidan: 11:31pm On May 12, 2023
Fabulozz:

should I pay for her brideprice to silence her right ?
I know you are joking but your story is fun, good content. In the same spirit of joke and fun, my advice is that you will have to pay her bride price and marry her to silence her so that your wife will not be told.
But let's assume we are not joking here I'd say tell ur wife and apologize genuinely, take in all her reaction but don't forget you are a man and you are still the prize(i wish i didnt have to say this to boos ur irresponsible ego but its the truth), keep working hard getting more money, stop fucking around and u will see that having kids by different women makes u even more desirable....sad reality of this modern day life. But like I said, in the spirit of joking around, pay the bride price of ur troublesome baby mama, u will see crazy
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Moneyyman: 11:34pm On May 12, 2023
Sir, Chatinent

Advice this brutha
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by damoobaba: 11:36pm On May 12, 2023
CondenseMilk:
You need matured advice?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Abeg find advice give am, make e see something take hold body.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by MechanicMike: 11:38pm On May 12, 2023
Fabulozz:
As titled above. I made the worst mistake in my life impregnating my baby mama for the second time. She and her mother had given me so much trouble in the past. I don't even know what came out of me to start sleeping with her again. Boom she is pregnant and has refused to abort.

She want me to pay her brideprice or else she will tell my wife. If only I had control my manhood I would have not found myself in this terrible situation.

angry
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by MechanicMike: 11:39pm On May 12, 2023
Fabulozz:

Bro did u pour in side??(no offenscce) angry
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Unrated900(m): 11:45pm On May 12, 2023
Fabu
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:51pm On May 12, 2023
Fabulozz:

man up, tell your wife first then tell that bītch to fūck off. You need your wife beside you now more than ever, buy a very expensive gift and confess your sins to her and tell the other one bluntly that she should forget anything about marriage between you and her, she can keep the baby if she likes and you'll provide child support as usual
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by CrownLands(m): 11:52pm On May 12, 2023
Don't worry, don't stress!
You are now a proud polygamist.
Find a way to tell your wife.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:53pm On May 12, 2023
Fabulozz:

You got an erection over a troublesome baby mama. You are a joker.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Akinboboz(m): 12:13am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

how are you sure that the pregnant is even yours. Don't let people blackmail you sir.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by constancefriday(m): 12:19am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

If she refuses to abort, it's major problem but by all means make sure you wife doesn't know about it.
And I'll advise you to by all means stick to having sex only with your wife, no side chicks, no baby mama.
That's best for a modern man in a modern world.
Be responsible for taking care of the offsprings (your offsprings) of your babymama and your wife but only sleep with your wife.
If you're not too sure, when your baby mama gives birth go for a DNA test to verify the paternity of the baby, some of these chicks are good at pinning pregnancies from elsewhere on a guy who they deem wealthy enough to foot the bills.
I hope that helps.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Godsonkemz(m): 12:36am On May 13, 2023
You are simply an idiot. A married man with a sense of an underage irresponsible bachelor. May she spill it to your wife because you are not even supposed to be married.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by kuse2(m): 2:20am On May 13, 2023
😂😂😂😂
Don't blame yourself guy, Na too much juice!
That girl must be too juicy for you to lose your senses the second time..

Fabulozz:

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by TrainPark: 2:32am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

Did you mistakenly sleep with her? Kpele ooo Baba Ejima
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by zakkxx: 2:44am On May 13, 2023
Naso Judith Austin carry enter Yul Edochie! Report your self to your wife! Don’t allow her to bully u into polygamy.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by ajunwa70(m): 2:52am On May 13, 2023
It's another good news for you.... Be the Man & Man up to ur responsibility.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Enemyofpeace: 3:05am On May 13, 2023
See mumu talk. Mistakenly indeed. Abeg carry your cross jo
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Enemyofpeace: 3:08am On May 13, 2023
Solofresh2:
What did you mean by you mistakenly impregnated her?
Did you mistakenly fvck her or what?
You are even a married man
You are a disgrace to manhood
don't mind him
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by rolams(m): 3:43am On May 13, 2023
Just mistakenly manage your troublesome relationship and share your story later. 10q
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Halo22: 3:44am On May 13, 2023
Mr OP, it's a unfortunate u are in this mess courtesy of ur inability to control ur 3rd leg, I understand anyways. Guys most time would always want to have a taste of the honey pot of their ex, when they recall the moaning, the styles and the shape of their ex more especially, when the ex is a sexy type. It's normal, but yours has landed u into confusion. Now to the solution, I suggest you have a one on one meeting with ur baby mama in quote and then try to organise a secret introduction with the family, since u are expecting a second baby with her. Recall that u said the mum is troublesome, she could actually make u lose ur authentic wife, if u don't manage the wahala properly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Little, Chubby Girl's Dance Moves Will Put A Smile On Your Face (Photos) / Beautiful 60-Year-Old Woman & Her Daughters Cause A Stir Online (Video) / My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.