Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama (59563 Views)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. / How Can My Parents Evict My Troublesome Uncles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by JuicyStar: 10:05pm On May 12, 2023
Pls Mr. Knackademos go and pay the bride price. An act done two times isn’t a mistake.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by fotadmowmend(m): 10:06pm On May 12, 2023
Live with it
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by HomeTutorsPro: 10:07pm On May 12, 2023
Fabulozz:
As titled above. I made the worst mistake in my life impregnating my baby mama for the second time. She and her mother had given me so much trouble in the past. I don't even know what came out of me to start sleeping with her again. Boom she is pregnant and has refused to abort.

She want me to pay her brideprice or else she will tell my wife. If only I had control my manhood I would have not found myself in this terrible situation.

What should I do now mature advice please?
Since you asked for matured advice, let me help your life.
You see, in this life there are times when we do things and eventually go to a town hall different from balablu.
Whenever you find yourself in that kind of situation, just remember that gararaga gazelle.
It's never too late to tweet on Facebook since we are all connected somehow to the feast of agbado, ewa and garri.
Now to the advice...
Take her as a second wife.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by AmVeryOk: 10:07pm On May 12, 2023
Fabulozz:
As titled above. I made the worst mistake in my life impregnating my baby mama for the second time. She and her mother had given me so much trouble in the past. I don't even know what came out of me to start sleeping with her again. Boom she is pregnant and has refused to abort.

She want me to pay her brideprice or else she will tell my wife. If only I had control my manhood I would have not found myself in this terrible situation.

YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE DON USE YOUR HEAD DO COLLABO !!!

OGA USE YOUR LAST CARD RUN GO ANOTHER TOWN , START NEW LIFE !!!

THIS PEOPLE DON COME OUT FOR YOU .... IF NO BE ACID , NA UNKNOWN GUN MEN , YOUR LIFE DEY LINE OOOOO , SHIFT ON TIME !!!

SHEAAAA NA MATURED ADVICE YOU NEED ?
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Waywardson6: 10:07pm On May 12, 2023
I don't know why this is funny. I just dey laugh. You ran to nairaland for advice, but when the going was hot & sweet you didn't remember to seek advice. Responsibility loading in progress, money that you could have used to relax will now go into up keep & training another wahala outside your home. This is just too funny.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by lendahand(m): 10:09pm On May 12, 2023
Fabulozz:

you sound so stupid honestly...
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Burgerlomo: 10:11pm On May 12, 2023
Please mistakenly carry the responsibility 😂
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by deyplay: 10:13pm On May 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Go get a life and stop creating these useless threads for attention which you seem deprived of in your life abeg! undecided
God bless you. Once u hear, what should I do, know that na dem dem
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by mkoabiola: 10:15pm On May 12, 2023
Ds one na Olodo oo

U created thread 3 years ago.. That u forgot how baby mama nd d child...

Now u wnt advise...

Werey leleyi Sha.. Hahahaha
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by ETT93(m): 10:15pm On May 12, 2023
You just make me laugh....
Just do exactly as you mistakenly impregnate her then mistakenly marry her🤷🏽‍♀️
Very simple....
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by simplesearch: 10:16pm On May 12, 2023
Unless you repent and confess all your act of unfaithfulness to your wife, only then can you receive a genuine and perfect assurance of salvation, without it you can never have required peace of mind even if you confess to God a million times, because the deeply horizontal nature of your act of marital misbehavior and incontinency. The marriage is worthless before God wether you pay her bride price or not, as Polygamy is unacceptable to God, whatever the justification for going into it. You also inadvertently place a tag of illegitimacy on the children born out of this unholy wedlock.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Lanre1st(m): 10:17pm On May 12, 2023
Fabulozz:

The best advice is advice you give yourself or let call is self control. Once you know it's not good and you failed to advice yourself or control yourself, thousands of advice can not enough.

This my advice, is your wife know about the first baby? If yes, there is nothing to hide, let her come and tell your wife. Don't force yourself to marry her if you are not interested, Bride price is for chastity lady, not pig. Do you know how many men she is/was sleeping with since your first child from her? How sure are you that pregnant is yours. But because you've proof to be their(with her mother) prey
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by correctguy101(m): 10:19pm On May 12, 2023
This guy should be applauded...

Troublesome baby mama. So they already have a history blessed with a child.

People ehn..

SMH
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by hansome75: 10:20pm On May 12, 2023
Hmmmm, you should also mistakenly
married her .
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by kingyakos: 10:24pm On May 12, 2023
Fabulozz:

My friend gerrout from here
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Dynamicboss: 10:28pm On May 12, 2023
Fabulozz:

Looks like a fantasy story here but if it is true thn bear your cross dude. I can't advise you to murder an innocent baby.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Raphael81(m): 10:28pm On May 12, 2023
If only you can get another baby mama to balance the equation, more Grace my brother
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by mordred44: 10:33pm On May 12, 2023
Consequences
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by zhirkovrado(m): 10:34pm On May 12, 2023
Fabulozz:

How much will I gain from creating fake threads. This is my true life story if you don't believe it fine your choice. I am waiting for good willing people who will advice me on what to do.
Did you seek for the advice of good will people when you were about indulging in the act? Na this kind people Idan suppose the deal with grin

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by RecentHistory: 10:35pm On May 12, 2023
I don't blame you bro. Troublesome girls are always very sweet in bed.

Poison is usually made attractive so you can swallow. If poison looks like poison, nobody go swallow am.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Abujaexpress: 10:35pm On May 12, 2023
Fabulozz:

Father of many nations
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by isabi2lof: 10:36pm On May 12, 2023
Mistakenly kor mistookenly ni undecided

I thought you guys are happy with numerous women in your life , alpha maluu in the mud .

Fake stories don plenty pass real life stories grin
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Emmanuel53636(m): 10:38pm On May 12, 2023
To me ,. Just expose everything then use money to stop nonsense
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by bikefab(m): 10:40pm On May 12, 2023
You need an advice? Ewu.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by nedekid: 10:41pm On May 12, 2023
Fabulozz:

should I pay for her brideprice to silence her right ?

Better go and pay her bride price. If it is your daughter that is impregnated twice by one man, wount you demand the man marries her? A young lady that has a child will find it difficult settling down. Sleeping with her and giving her belle, she certainly wount remove it as she will rather have all her kids with 1 father.
Imagine if you lived in the west how much you will be told by the court to pay for child abi children support. You that was arguing over 18k dress and 75k school fees still have the "moral" to fire a second time. Guess your finances have improved.
Anyway moving ahead, accept you have 2 families.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 12, 2023
grin grin na pharmaceutical drugs you need
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by isabi2lof: 10:41pm On May 12, 2023
Fabulozz:

I am not obavoh the attention seeker who create fake thread every second maybe you should direct him to tiktok. I didn't buy my data to seek for attention because it will not add any money to my account. I need advice from good willing people.

He's even better than you at least he owned up to his responsibilities but here you are , running away from your responsibility, waiting for good people to advice you indeed.

When you were about shouting harder , harder, harder , you did not inform the good people for advice , oh you thought it will result into stone.

If dem say na pennis some of una dey use think , una go say na lie , Oga marry her , shebi we are Africans.

Polygamy na ur mate undecided
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by isabi2lof: 10:44pm On May 12, 2023
zhirkovrado:

Did you seek for the advice of good will people when you were about indulging in the act? Na this kind people Idan suppose the deal with grin

Are you minding him , now he's gaslighting the said lady , painting her as the bad person.

Person no good but your prick no gree leave her vigina , that's why to marry single mothers or father's dey tire person. Dem go always go back to their yeye vomit .
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Yakachat: 10:44pm On May 12, 2023
Some mistakes cannot be changed. You have to live with it for the rest of your life.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by ire803386: 10:48pm On May 12, 2023
Fabulozz:

should I pay for her brideprice to silence her right ?

Either your story is genuine or not, do not pay that fucking price, man up and tell your wife, they are trying to put you in a web. Laslas your wife will know. Once you pay her price she and her mother will ask for more
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Tonymoore2017: 10:48pm On May 12, 2023
Since she already gave birth for you, and you impregnated her again, congratulations u have two wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Little, Chubby Girl's Dance Moves Will Put A Smile On Your Face (Photos) / Beautiful 60-Year-Old Woman & Her Daughters Cause A Stir Online (Video) / My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.