Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today (62524 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign / President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by MatrixCircle: 5:42pm On May 17, 2023
21 years in a party and he couldn't produce a councillor. He frustrated LP in SW. Because of him LP could not register Senatorial candidates for last election in Lagos State and some SW states. Because he was working for APC.
No party will allow such to lead them.
All this his gragra is to destroy Obi's petition in favour of his tribesman. But he woke up too late. ENDSARS has collected the party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by biafranrealson: 5:42pm On May 17, 2023
Apapa ,thank your ancestors that my type was not there. Otherwise na your burial by 5pm today.
During next court session, just form sick and never try to show ur face otherwise...
As for the young chap that removed your cap ,he will live long as his creator wants him , the curse of a foolish is 100% invalid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Godfullsam(m): 5:42pm On May 17, 2023
Omihanifa:
Old fool (native doctor)
Look at him saying a young chap will not grow old undecided

You children of hate lack respect. Who was the chairman of Labour party before Peter Obi joined the party?

We have never heard any problem from Labour party for several yrs until Peter Obi joined.
Peter Obi is a nuisance personified.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by blacknp(m): 5:43pm On May 17, 2023
sreamsense:
Obidients and some obi-idiots among them will always abuse federal government for not obeying court order especially against kanu and across other political parties.

Now, for LP to show us they are different and will always set good example, they can not obey the court order even among themselves.

Obi kekerenke who wants to solve Nigeria problem can not even solve simplest problem for structureless party with few members.

LP is never ready to rule Nigeria, members should go and organize themselves first
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by putin2: 5:44pm On May 17, 2023
Useless man , look at his eyes. He is not qualify to be a local govt chairman talkies if a party chairman idiot.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 5:44pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
When last you treated malaria? Because I don't know who stole your manhood.

Small boy I didn't mention manhood. Tell your cocaine sniffer to do the needful or he and his stupid supporters won't have peace. Obidients worldwide will give you want you are seeking. I bet you. We won't let this go. NEVER!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by blacknp(m): 5:44pm On May 17, 2023
Godfullsam:

You children of hate lack respect. Who was the chairman of Labour party before Peter Obi joined the party?

We have never heard any problem from Labour party for several yrs until Peter Obi joined.
Peter Obi is a nuisance personified

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Tntsi: 5:45pm On May 17, 2023
Elders where I come from are reasonable. They won't do this sort of evil. They know the consequences.
richie240:
Is dt what is practiced in Southeast?

Any time your father's go at variance to d opinion of d children, they gang up and beat him shey?

#Just curious!
cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by benjaminlawson(m): 5:45pm On May 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

“I want to tell the whole world that he(Mr Peter Obi) is a liar. I have been in the party for over 21 years while he(Obi) is not even up to one year in the party.

On the issue that led to the removal of his cap by angry youths that attacked him at the court premises, he said: “As you can see, I have recovered my cap. But as for the person that removed my cap, he will suffer till the end of his life.

“I saw him. He is a young chap but he will never grow old,” he added

This is deep if you understand Yoruba. Pa Lamidi Apapa has used afoshe and spat on the ground to curse that unruly disrespectful member of the mob.

O ma se o.Mr Obi's children are enjoying overseas while another person's young son is receiving eepe from Pa Lamidi.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

Forget it Olorun Nikan Lole soro to si Le muse. Meaning only God can speak and it will be so. Apata his a man who can't even control his own life, much less of someone's life.

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Ubdavis(m): 5:46pm On May 17, 2023
"Apart from money, what else does he (Obi) have that I don’t have?,” na this one come weak me

2 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Raysleek: 5:46pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
I hope the whole world witnessed how Alhaji Apapa was beaten, drag on the ground and almost lynch to death for going to the court to do his job as the recognized party chairman.

The man was embarrassed for trying his best to protect their party against impostors. Alhaji Apapa needs to go for medical attention to ascertain his health.

History will be kind to him for saving democracy.
Oga stop lying pls stop just stop

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by iReddington: 5:47pm On May 17, 2023
“As you can see, I have recovered my cap. But as for the person that removed my cap, he will suffer till the end of his life.

“I saw him. He is a young chap but he will never grow old,” he added.

Omo, if you're that young chap you better look for ways and means to go and dobale and erase this curse. You don use youthful exuberance, and fascist obidient movement put curse ontop your head, all for a feminine voice opportunistic fraudster that will still look another party to latch on to serve his clannish and selfish interest.

5 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Web2020: 5:47pm On May 17, 2023
Apapa's evil intention will kill him. The days of the evil dual have passed. New Nigeria is Possible.

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by chrisdolly(m): 5:47pm On May 17, 2023
The part that said "He's a young sharp in Apapa's voice, he will not grow old is a very serious issue"

madridguy:
I hope the whole world witnessed how Alhaji Apapa was beaten, drag on the ground and almost lynch to death for going to the court to do his job as the recognized party chairman.

The man was embarrassed for trying his best to protect their party against impostors. Alhaji Apapa needs to go for medical attention to ascertain his health.

2 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by donbenie(m): 5:47pm On May 17, 2023
forgiveness:

Labour party has won governorship, senatorial and house of representatives elections/seats long before Peter Obi joined last year. Educate yourself.
And where are those today?
Oshiomhole used LP to achieve his desire and promptly kicked them to the side..
Peter Obi has done more for Labour Party in less than a year,than this old Clown have achieved in 21 Donkey Years..
The little Masquerade have suddenly grown wings and thinks himself a god..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by madridguy(m): 5:47pm On May 17, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy Old man, Obidence will forever to Labour in vain. No short cut to Aso rock. Tell your Obi-tu-lie to face his business because 100 years to come he will not get close to Aso rock.

INVINCIBLECSP1:

Small boy I didn't mention manhood. Tell your cocaine sniffer to do the needful or he and his stupid supporters won't have peace. Obidients worldwide will give you want you are seeking. I bet you. We won't let this go. NEVER!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Starhearts: 5:47pm On May 17, 2023
D niggea dat remove apapa cap need deliverance 4rm God.....

Thank God d old man have cursed him...

If will take a miracle for him to make it life.... if u knw u knw.... Go and asked one guy called obesere dat remove Bola Ige cap in public at ILE- IFE..... tru d instructions of Iyiola Omisore back den..

Indomie generation will neva learn.....

Marks my words..... dat baba curse 🤬 will follow d person throughout him life...... is only God dat can save him.... unless him go nd apologies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by highflyer012020: 5:48pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:

who beat him in the court of appeal of federal republic of Nigeria. did you not see the police with him? was he rough handle in anambra or imo state and who are the imposters. thank God he said that Obi campaign chairman sat on the seat that reserved for the Chairman. please be sensible while speaking. in all the pictures there. The nigerian police are with him there
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by laiperi: 5:48pm On May 17, 2023
Let me repeat it.

No reasonable man, whichever party he belongs to would want the support of these hooligans.

4 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by blacknp(m): 5:49pm On May 17, 2023
INVINCIBLECSP1:

Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise, if others were to face you cowards, na victimization help from UN, UK & EU we for they hear?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by CALEB1590(m): 5:49pm On May 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

“I want to tell the whole world that he(Mr Peter Obi) is a liar. I have been in the party for over 21 years while he(Obi) is not even up to one year in the party.

On the issue that led to the removal of his cap by angry youths that attacked him at the court premises, he said: “As you can see, I have recovered my cap. But as for the person that removed my cap, he will suffer till the end of his life.

This is deep if you understand Yoruba. Pa Lamidi Apapa has used afoshe and spat on the ground to curse that unruly disrespectful member of the mob.

O ma se o.Mr Obi's children are enjoying overseas while another person's young son is receiving eepe from Pa Lamidi.
we don't believe in those nonsense... The bible says the curse causeless shall not come to pass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by MountHoreb: 5:49pm On May 17, 2023
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=123195669]

Check my signature for free stuffs![/quote

Likewise you constituting nuisance online, Seyi Tinubu is busy buying controversial houses in London while you are here wailing over 30k pay. Continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by richmanrichard: 5:49pm On May 17, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/labour-party-crisis-if-not-for-god-ill-have-died-in-court-apapa/
hungry BMC APC paid crew. He is not different from the poster,omenka fool,vulture griller ,maldrid fools and other APC shit.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by madridguy(m): 5:50pm On May 17, 2023
Obesere the musician or a street thug ?
The one that received curse today will not listen because obidence are beyond redemption.

Starhearts:
D niggea dat remove apapa cap need deliverance 4rm God.....

Thank God d old man have cursed him...

If will take a miracle for him to make it life.... if u knw u knw.... Go and asked one guy called obesere dat remove Bola Ige cap in public at ILE- IFE..... tru d instructions of Iyiola Omisore back den..

Indomie generation will neva learn.....

Marks my words..... dat baba curse 🤬 will follow d person throughout him life...... is only God dat can save him.... unless him go nd apologies

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by chris72: 5:50pm On May 17, 2023
Native doctor Apapa Ajasco how far...a total disgrace to humanity
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Web2020: 5:50pm On May 17, 2023
Tinubu's last strategy has failed woefully. He should go and die

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by XY23: 5:50pm On May 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Lol. Ignorance. If you understood anything about the principle of "cause & effect", you'd know the man is as empty as a shell, especially IF he has erred on the side of truth (whether in public or secret). Again, if anyone can place a curse on anybody, you might have been victim too one way or another. There is a spirit behind divination against others; you must not first be an offender.

PS: The man is a poor comic actor, always yearning for cameras. His paymasters would have to school him, because people are seeing right through him effortlessly.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by hush15: 5:51pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:

He is lying too jare. Even the court does not recognize him in the case. What did he go and do in the court if not humiliate himself!

You are fighting to take leadership of a party just because it rose to prominence. Out of you own greed, opposition want to use you to destabilize a party and you gladly submitted yourself. If the Party was his interest, he wouldn't go to that place but ask his faction to watch proceedings and give him feedback while he fights for his leadership case at another place and time.

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by richie240: 5:51pm On May 17, 2023
jackcanfield:
cool My mind was telling me to ask for extra security for him this morning , but I thought Obidients are reasonable creatures who respects their elders, even though they might not always be rational.. thank you to the Police officers that save a 70 year old man from emotional driven yoots.

LP should even publish their constitution let me see something..

It is PDP that should be doing all this gragra , but you can see Oga Atiku acting Gentlemanly
'Risi' ginni?
Have u not bn seeing d way they handle their own elders?

The day an 'obidient' gets to Aso Rock is d day nigeria enter one chance!
Baba God we beg o!
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Godfullsam(m): 5:51pm On May 17, 2023
Feintline:

And yet you never produce a councillor or even a special adviser to a councillor even in your village.
But you want quash the hope of millions of Nigerians becos of a druggie and his boys bankrolling you.

Sir your curse has no effect becos the curse of Nigerians both alive and dead are on you and your seed for this your devilish act.

If you understand the pains Nigerians have been through and what it took us to vote in PODATTI , you will understand that you have acquired curses of Nigerians alive and dead on you , your group and seeds.

Didn't you read where is said he was not in the court to withdraw the election petition against APC and Tinubu?

He said he was in the court to affair his position as the authentic acting chairman of the party.

Obi is an agent of distabilization. Labour party has been operating smoothly for yrs before Obi joined. They have produced governor in the past e.g governor Mimiko of ONDO state.

Sane Nigerians know that both Tinubu, Obi and Atiku has nothing to offer.

4 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Newness2019: 5:51pm On May 17, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others / Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) / Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.