Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. (17648 Views)

Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Musty112: 7:28am On May 23, 2023
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by iHateFraudsters: 7:36am On May 23, 2023
How my sister did it?

She turned a p.im.p for the lecturers.

She told the lecturers that she was a lesbian, but she can produce girls for them anytime they wanted.

And this worked perfectly.

1 Like

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by ProphetM0hammad: 9:00am On May 23, 2023
manee2:
I really can't give the best advice to my 24-year-old sister struggling with the frustrations of a married professor in his late 40s who wants to have a sexual affair with her.

The lecturer handles two different courses, each having a three-credit load and she is afraid of being failed for not complying with his sexual advances.

Having given many excuses for not meeting up for a date and refusing his gifts, tonight I found her crying after talking to him over the phone and it seems he is upset about the whole situation.
What's the name of the school
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by galantjoe(m): 10:02am On May 23, 2023
If her hole is already opened, she should allow him to have his way based on safe sxx. Because that hole no get meter. After all she will freely dash her hole to one miserable guy like that even without thank you
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by TheGreatIYANU: 11:15am On May 23, 2023
manee2:
I really can't give the best advice to my 24-year-old sister struggling with the frustrations of a married professor in his late 40s who wants to have a sexual affair with her.

The lecturer handles two different courses, each having a three-credit load and she is afraid of being failed for not complying with his sexual advances.

Having given many excuses for not meeting up for a date and refusing his gifts, tonight I found her crying after talking to him over the phone and it seems he is upset about the whole situation.

DM me for soulution
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by eventainment(m): 11:18am On May 23, 2023
Stage a proposal: set it on her status. Make it loud and let her wear a ring! The story will now be I cannot cheat on my fiance
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by eventainment(m): 11:19am On May 23, 2023
Musty112:
Booker
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by pansophist(m): 11:38am On May 23, 2023
Make it go viral.

Sacrifice him in the alter of social media judges. Then in an attempt for the school to rescue their image, will have to deal with him to satisfy the public.

Tell your sister to get evidence of his advances that can not be misinterpreted, then warn him that if he continues, she will have to report him. Naturally, he would be shocked, because in his eyes, your sister is at his mercy.

If he proceeds to fail your sister because she refuse to sleep with him, then your sister should just release everything online. This is a huge step and a point of no return, but only do this when he has actually made your sister a victim, by failing her.

Then it becomes tit-for-tat. Your sister will be at peace with her conscience because she has warned him, and instead of him to back off, he went ahead and punish her by failing her. Even deep in his heart, he won't blame your sister because he would do the same if the case is reverse.

You have to know that in every interaction with people/power/authority, you always have a key part to play. And play your part well. You'll be surprised that it's not only your sister that is under his pressure, but many girls as well. Its a noble cause to make him face justice and rescue other of his victims.

And you Mr man, you have a key part to play with this. You can guard your sister through this, and after gathering evidence, go to the campus and warn him to leave your sister alone. Tell him point and blank that you'll deal with him if he ever fail your sister because she refuse to sleep with him.

Then if he go ahead and do nonsense, then keep to your words. Deal with him. Send strong evidence, especially video clips to instablog naija. Be a man and a force for injustice. Being a lecturer doesn't make him immune to justice and civil conduct.

9 Likes

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by SavageBoy: 12:03pm On May 23, 2023
Redoil:
Such lecturers are most times above the laws of the school and the laws of the land. She should tell the lecturer that she is engage and everything will end

I second this. Let it look like the OP sister is engaged to a military personnel. If it means buying fake engagement ring and possibly using the soldier's pic as her dp, let her do so.

To further make this look very real, let the OP's sister come with her so-called military boyfriend to greet the man in his office on a good day. This way, the girl won't look very vulnerable to the useless prof, as he will respect himself.

If the OP's sister want to cast the man publicly, it may backfire, in the sense that other colleagues of the man may deliberately choose to fail her and make life difficult for her.

That's what happened to the OAU Prof that was caught in the sex for grade scandal that year. Other colleagues of the prof decided to make life miserable for the said masters student.

2 Likes

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Femeto: 12:54pm On May 23, 2023
Arrange boys and girls to shame the man.
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by lebron7(m): 12:54pm On May 23, 2023
manee2:

Don't listen to people saying the man is above laws or whatever, let her get evidence first and then she should FIRMLY and politely refuse, If he insists let her report to the school authority
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Christistruth03: 12:54pm On May 23, 2023
Righteousness2:
There is no polite way to reject satanic advances except you are not serious.

The more you are being polite or negotiating with devil or his agent, the greater the chance of you falling.

Be bold , courageous and unapologetical to say I cannot do it and I won't do it

She can also keep her distance from him and send an anonymous letter to the wife and school authorities
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by israelmao(m): 12:55pm On May 23, 2023
Sir,how much you love your children most especially your daughter?Would you be happy to hear or see her get screwed up by lecturer most especially married lecturer who is old enough to be her daddy against her WILL?Those who escaped fornication or adultery rarely did so with some degree of politeness,

1 Like

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Christistruth03: 12:56pm On May 23, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
How my sister did it?

She turned a love-vendor for the lecturers.

She told the lecturers that she was a lesbian, but she can produce girls for them anytime they wanted.

And this worked perfectly.

And you call this a Solution ?
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by TheGift: 12:57pm On May 23, 2023
manee2:

First things first, she should start recording their conversations for future reference.

1 Like

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by jaxxy(m): 12:57pm On May 23, 2023
manee2:

She should 1st record his calls and have evidence. The 2nd stage is to ask him to leave her aline and focus on his wife. 3rd is to ignore his calls and only discuss school issues in school bt keep recording the calls.

The evidence is to prosecute the bastard if he dare fails her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by lonelydora: 12:58pm On May 23, 2023
manee2:

Tell your sister to read and study hard in a way nothing can make her fail the courses. If the results comes out and she fails, let her call for remarking stating the obvious reasons.

1 Like

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by lebron7(m): 12:59pm On May 23, 2023
SavageBoy:

I second this. Let it look like the OP sister is engaged to a military personnel. If it means buying fake engagement ring and possibly using the soldier's pic as her dp, let her do so.

To further make this look very real, let the OP's sister come with her so-called military boyfriend to greet the man in his office on a good day. This way, the girl won't look very vulnerable to the useless prof, as he will respect himself.

If the OP's sister want to cast the man publicly, it may backfire, in the sense that other colleagues of the man may deliberately choose to fail her and make life difficult for her.

That's what happened to the OAU Prof that was caught in the sex for grade scandal that year. Other colleagues of the prof decided to make life miserable for the said masters student.
All these attitude is what gives these randy pigs the effrontery to continue this, if I was to be in her shoes I would fight whatever matter that comes up to the grave(making sure he suffers)
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Paracetamol01: 12:59pm On May 23, 2023
What is wrong with human lately.... something of yes.... and....no ... you are here writing plenty grammar
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by lebron7(m): 12:59pm On May 23, 2023
jaxxy:

She should 1st record his calls and have evidence. The 2nd stage is to ask him to leave her aline and focus on his wife. 3rd is to ignore his calls and only discuss school issues in school bt keep recording the calls.

The evidence is to prosecute the bastard if he dare fails her.
Exactly bro
Thi is the perfect thing.
Not all these nonsense others are talking about

1 Like

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by TheGift: 1:00pm On May 23, 2023
lebron7:

Don't listen to people saying the man is above laws or whatever, let her get evidence first and then she should FIRMLY and politely refuse, If he insists let her report to the school authority

Best answer I have seen so far.

This is how a young lady single handedly brought down a very powerful lecturer in my undergraduate days.

she used a tape recorder (mobile phones were not common back then.0

Now we have all kinds of options , she can even record audio and video on her laptop without him knowing. She can even live stream if she wants.

1 Like

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by metch1(m): 1:00pm On May 23, 2023
Ok when I was in the university, my then girlfriend in law faculty found herself in same situation as your sis. And it happened to be her project supervisor.

All I did was to tell her to record conversations and keep then secondly, politely tell the man that she's from a place where if their lady sleeps with a married man, the man will run mad and it is generational.

Another option was that she told the lecturer she's married and that's why she does not want to agree because if it happens, her husband will die and she will b disgraced and this is the traditional practice in her village.

Well at the end the man got scared and let her be

1 Like

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by PrincessofDSS(f): 1:00pm On May 23, 2023
You must be very stupid to even think if it , a car word
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by abikason(m): 1:01pm On May 23, 2023
Tell him you are not interested with a straight face, and you wouldn't like any form of saga, thank him for his anticipated cooperation...walk away

It's one thing to say you are not interested, it's another thing to act towards that.
If you've watched the movie "citation", uou will understand

1 Like

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Uchefame(m): 1:01pm On May 23, 2023
Help her set up a plan to catch the lecturer on their meeting venue.

Don't keep quiet in this situation.
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by marsup: 1:02pm On May 23, 2023
manee2:

Send the lecturers number and name. I will help you deal with it.

1 Like

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Seagodess(f): 1:02pm On May 23, 2023
Blupen969:
There is no polite way my dear but let me ask is she a virgin? if no then make she use fvck kill the lecturer if not she go the that school for 16years and 2months for a 4years course
you guys are too dull in this world. what three days dry fasting can do.. must we b telling you all the secrets? She should engage in a three days dry fasting.. that lecturer will even forget her
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by TenaciousOrphan: 1:03pm On May 23, 2023
manee2:

Tell your sister to chat me up. I have a solution that we have used on this kind of lecturers a long time ago. I am also in the University’s system so I know what I am saying. 08022210700 WhatsApp number
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Seagodess(f): 1:03pm On May 23, 2023
If she's not lazy.. tell her to undergo a three days dry fast and tell me the result.. you guys don't know the advantages u have as mortals
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by seborrhic: 1:06pm On May 23, 2023
1Sharon:
Do randy lecturers pester girls that know their onions academically?
Very good question.
Beauty queens and other very beautiful ladies have successfully passed through universities and polytechnics without any lecturer not having as much as tap them on their shoulder or touch their hairs,talkless of seeing them unclothed.
At worst some of these girls come out with a third class,many have their upper and lower second class degrees.
So when a lady comes out to say a lecturer is pestering her for sex,yes,it does happen,but what is she doing or not doing academically that makes it to happen?
In these days of social media and advanced recording devices,it takes a lecturer a lot of guts and confidence the girl is in no position to resist,especially academically,for a lecturer to take the risk of insisting on sexual favours,for you to pass his course.
If you are just even average academically or sure of yourself,get chats and meetings recorded,then threaten him with it.
No gang up by other lecturers can save such a Randy lecturer if u know your onions academically.Infact,it would reach a point where others will ostracize him when they see what is about to befall him.
So those saying she would be victimised don't know the power of social media exposure.But if she is poor academically and know she can't meet up and is loose morally or sexually,she has found herself in a difficult situation.

1 Like

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by leocollins(m): 1:06pm On May 23, 2023
Redoil:
and do what with the rcording
See migeria is a jungle where Such lecturers are most times above the laws of the school and the laws of the land. She should tell the lecturer that she tell the lecturer no and no should be no then dam the consequece by not graduating for ever

That a lie bro, not with such evidence.
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Lovelyn451(f): 1:07pm On May 23, 2023
When she go dey show herself, they don notice am now she dey complain....tchew

During our time that's how they'll be causing distractions in class, lecturer never talk anything, excuse me sir, yen yen yen, talking rubbish,... while the girl with highest G.p no dey even talk pim, if not for her grade nobody will even know her, but those otondos will be showing theirself upandan...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! / Happy Independence Day / How To Please Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.