Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,975 members, 7,814,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. (17650 Views)

Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by MrBroke(m): 1:07pm On May 23, 2023
When dem go gun am down now, dem go say people are wicked.
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by MrAgbako: 1:07pm On May 23, 2023
SmileDance:
She should record their conversations first.
😂🔪
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by BackFromBalablu: 1:08pm On May 23, 2023
Report to the school Dean or Rector smiley problem solved!
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Fuckyoumod: 1:09pm On May 23, 2023
Righteousness2:
There is no polite way to reject satanic advances except you are not serious.

The more you are being polite or negotiating with devil or his agent, the greater the chance of you falling.

Be bold , courageous and unapologetical to say I cannot do it and I won't do it
this your advise is to what end?
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by TUTU147: 1:10pm On May 23, 2023
Set the idiot up, tell your sister to comply and use video evidence against him.You too can help her by giving her a recording device.Sex is not something you get by intimidation,it must be by consent.
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Hassanmaye(m): 1:10pm On May 23, 2023
manee2:
I really can't give the best advice to my 24-year-old sister struggling with the frustrations of a married professor in his late 40s who wants to have a sexual affair with her.

The lecturer handles two different courses, each having a three-credit load and she is afraid of being failed for not complying with his sexual advances.

Having given many excuses for not meeting up for a date and refusing his gifts, tonight I found her crying after talking to him over the phone and it seems he is upset about the whole situation.
Please in the name of God my advice to you: ask her to corporate, let her go with a hiding camera or recorder, organise guys to monitor him silently, catch the fool and Cash out. She will graduate with flying colours, trust me
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Gmone: 1:12pm On May 23, 2023

1 Share

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by ozo13(m): 1:13pm On May 23, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

Let he record all the chats and phone call with the man. Let her play along. Then when she has enough evidence. Tell me the man no and act cool. If he goes ahead and fails her. She should not worry. Let her mssg the man on chat or sms. Leaving digital copy. Asking the man to give man why he failed her... Ok . I am ready. Send an address. Then go straight to the school authorities with all you have. If they school slides it. Get a lawyer. Mind you it will be a tough battle but you will win. She just need to tag the school and the lecturer on Twitter.

Gbam!
well summarize.once enough evidence dey , tag the idiot and his university on twitter.the university will as a matter of urgency deny knowing such a useless man even if na VC em be.He will be on his on.Even his family fit deny am for that kind situation.
Enough evidence is the key here
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by kokomilala(m): 1:14pm On May 23, 2023
Handling A Sexual Predator With Diplomatic No

I had a similar case with my girlfriend at LASU some 20 years ago. We were in the same department. She told me the lecturer, a man in his mid 50s then, wanted ti get down with her.

Guess what I asked her to do? I asked her to go see him and tell him she always saw him as a father figure, and someone she respected a lot.

I waited for over two hours that day, because he had a lot of people to attend to.

The following day, my girlfriend gave me a very tight bear hug, saying:"Oh...you're a darling!...What you asked me to do worked!!!" He never disturbed her again. We were in our third year at LASU then. Even when she saw us together on campus, according to her, he only said, "your soldier boyfriend". I was well-built.

So, tell your sis not to despair. There's no one size fits all in handling a sexual predator, but she could use this tact all the same.

1 Like

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by erai30(m): 1:15pm On May 23, 2023
A 24 years old girl is old enough to think for herself, she has two options which is to either open the legs and pass the 2 courses or close her legs and change school. It's not a do or die affair, we have Tinubu case to face right now.
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by sketcherJ(m): 1:16pm On May 23, 2023
Blupen969:
There is no polite way my dear but let me ask is she a virgin? if no then make she use fvck kill the lecturer if not she go the that school for 16years and 2months for a 4years course
you are a blatant fo.ol and needs to be investigated. I am sure you are one of these so-called despicable lecturers. One day, you will be disgraced in public. Modafuvka
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Hornome: 1:17pm On May 23, 2023
What you saying? These things happen even to those who are not flashy. As long as you have a lady and you've catch their fancy. The rest is history.
Lovelyn451:
When she go dey show herself, they don notice am now she dey complain....tchew

During our time that's how they'll be causing distractions in class, lecturer never talk anything, excuse me sir, yen yen yen, talking rubbish,... while the girl with highest G.p no dey even talk pim, if not for her grade nobody will even know her, but those otondos will be showing theirself upandan...

1 Like

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by yemmit90: 1:20pm On May 23, 2023
seborrhic:

Very good question.
Beauty queens and other very beautiful ladies have successfully passed through universities and polytechnics without any lecturer not having as much as tap them on their shoulder or touch their hairs,talkless of seeing them unclothed.
At worst some of these girls come out with a third class,many have their upper and lower second class degrees.
So when a lady comes out to say a lecturer is pestering her for sex,yes,it does happen,but what is she doing or not doing academically that makes it to happen?
In these days of social media and advanced recording devices,it takes a lecturer a lot of guts and confidence the girl is in no position to resist,especially academically,for a lecturer to take the risk of insisting on sexual favours,for you to pass his course.

God bless you for this post. Lecturers don't just ask for sex from a girl, no matter how beautiful or sexy she look, they only prey on vulnerable ones who are probably struggling with their courses.

What I noticed during my time in school was that, everyone including Lecturers always love and admire brilliant girls in our faculty and departments. They know they're capable of making good grades in their courses, even if they ask them for sex, and they say no, they won't use that to punish them because if they do, they will automatically cast themselves.
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:21pm On May 23, 2023
Is your sis that small that ordinary to record a conversation that will indict him is a rocket science to her? Start from there and let it go global make u see if the so called lecturer will remain untouchable.

At first one will think Suen Kuti is untouchable but as e matter go viral, u no see wettin e dey go through?

Your sis should secretly record his conversation, it should include intimacy to pass exam, u know what I mean. Make she brace up and stop crying like little girl

2 Likes

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by tete7000(m): 1:22pm On May 23, 2023
manee2:
I really can't give the best advice to my 24-year-old sister struggling with the frustrations of a married professor in his late 40s who wants to have a sexual affair with her.

The lecturer handles two different courses, each having a three-credit load and she is afraid of being failed for not complying with his sexual advances.

Having given many excuses for not meeting up for a date and refusing his gifts, tonight I found her crying after talking to him over the phone and it seems he is upset about the whole situation.

He should record their conversations, keep them and then reject. She might need them as evidences in future if there is wahala.
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by 9jaloyalist(m): 1:31pm On May 23, 2023
She should frame the bast@rd, gather enough evidence to defend herself in the court, that's how you deal with those demons
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Lovelyn451(f): 1:36pm On May 23, 2023
Hornome:
What you saying? These things happen even to those who are not flashy. As long as you have a lady and you've catch their fancy. The rest is history.
buh how come they don't ever catch the fancy of those SU and deeper life girls....as a girl in the uni, u have to lay low, dress well, be serious minded...

2 Likes

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Oloks(m): 1:38pm On May 23, 2023
Make she tell am say she get HIV
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Image123(m): 1:39pm On May 23, 2023
Simply say no.
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Enemyofpeace: 1:41pm On May 23, 2023
Redoil:
Such lecturers are most times above the laws of the school and the laws of the land. She should tell the lecturer that she is engage and everything will end
some lecturers don't care if you're married and breast feeding.

Please what do they call those photographs people take before wedding? Is it pre-marital affair? I want to release my pre-marital affair on the social media, but I want to be sure of what to title it.
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by bigiyaro(m): 1:42pm On May 23, 2023
The world is full of wicked people o, if you are sweet they will lick you dey. Let get enough recordings both audio and videos, am sure you have heard of girls that go to the extent of recording the lecturer in the hotel room, if possible let her do that and post it on social media tagging all human rights activists. Most men that think with their p.enis normally gets a brain reset after a massive amount of public shaming.
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by MrHighSea: 1:43pm On May 23, 2023
very simple case.
give him yellow light,
record all communications.
take pixs and videos.

Make oneguyman deliver it to him in his house with a stench promise of not willing to use it but to rape his daughter/son.
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by DrDunamis(m): 1:51pm On May 23, 2023
manee2:

Report to the school of authority after gathering unrefutable proofs. Text, recorded calls, chats e.t.c

1 Like

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by bizhop01: 1:57pm On May 23, 2023
Many students throw their body to lecturer
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by faithfull18(f): 1:57pm On May 23, 2023
Too bad, the generation of men we have now, hmmn. Record his conversations, tell him you are engaged and your parents are aware of the disturbance.
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Enskynelson(m): 2:01pm On May 23, 2023
manee2:

Let her be keeping evidences... Download voice recorder and install. He cannot be above the law of Nigeria. If the University close a deaf ear, the NPF will not. Let her gather enough evidence.
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Nyceguy92: 2:01pm On May 23, 2023
Here is what I would do and it boils down to evidence, witnesses, and hard work.

She has told you. Ask her to also confide in a few other individuals such as close friends and her pastor/priest.

She must record their phone calls to show when he is pestering or threatening her. When she has collected enough evidence, she should tell him 'NO' in blunt terms. He may suspect she is "connected" and back off.

As we all know how it may end, he may fail or score her very low in the exams.

Consequently, your sister must study hard to do well in his courses and be sure to keep record of attendance and haven written the exams.

Recall that in most sexual harassment or rape cases in the U.S, the victims told their friends, who became witnesses.
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by charlesdinho(m): 2:06pm On May 23, 2023
you and your sister are not serious with this case. let her gather evidences and take the case to the police. there are agencies that kick or fight against sexual harrasment in every state and local government
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by PatrickOkunima(m): 2:08pm On May 23, 2023
manee2:

If I were a lady in your sister's shoes, I'll ignore all his advances and put in my very best to earn good grades in those courses. No lecturer can fail her if she scores for example 90% in a course. In a working society, the best thing to do is file a sexual harassment complaint against him.
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by ArticleBeast: 2:09pm On May 23, 2023
Redoil:
Such lecturers are most times above the laws of the school and the laws of the land. She should tell the lecturer that she is engage and everything will end
Dey play even married woman them no send
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by yetty247(f): 2:16pm On May 23, 2023
manee2:

How does she dress when going to class?

Throughout my Day in school, i used Hijab(big ones to knee point) tho am a Muslim but i use cap den at home but because the way i saw things in school in Nigeria, i needed something to make them stay away.

it was during my last year i get one animal that called me that he likes me because i was always calm in class, gentle and above all i am a responsible shy person lol. I started including the thing in prayer every morning B4 i leave home and everytime I see him, i murmur prayer for him. one thing i noticed till i drop my project was that he was just occupied and doesn't have my time

She should pray and avoid dressing because na both wanted and unwanted she go invite
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by BarrElChapo(m): 2:18pm On May 23, 2023
Redoil:
and do what with the rcording
See migeria is a jungle where Such lecturers are most times above the laws of the school and the laws of the land. She should tell the lecturer that she tell the lecturer no and no should be no then dam the consequece by not graduating for ever

No matter how strong that lecturer is, if it hits social media, that lecturer is gone cos his higher power cannot save him.

Alternatively, she should find a few fellow lecturer who is an enemy of the prof and arm him or her with this information to take down that prof OR

She should meet a female prof in her department and confide in her to help her stop this harassment, she can claim a relative or something but she can help but then again she needs proof recordings, chats etc as evidence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Please Your Man / Happy Independence Day / Simp 101 (check..pics..am Ashamed)>thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.