Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. (17646 Views)

Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Redoil: 1:00pm On May 24, 2023
Temi2468:

So you think.

In fact, that's when he will put more pressure on her, on assumption that she's already sexually exposed.

The best thing is to be ready to face the consequences of your righteousness and give thanks to God. He will deliver her from the mouth of the lion. [b]she should also be sure she's not in any way causing it too. When they see the kind of friends you move with, how you dress, how different guys hug you incessantly in school etc, [/b]they sometimes also bring that nonsense. Though, I still don't exonerate them from making such foolish advance without any sexually provocative lifestyle of ladies. Some are sex addicts! God will expose him one day. Just one day!

At present, I have been able to save two girls from their claws here in my school.

you nail it right
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Redoil: 1:00pm On May 24, 2023
Temi2468:

So you think.

In fact, that's when he will put more pressure on her, on assumption that she's already sexually exposed.

The best thing is to be ready to face the consequences of your righteousness and give thanks to God. He will deliver her from the mouth of the lion. [b ]she should also be sure she's not in any way causing it too. When they see the kind of friends you move with, how you dress, how different guys hug you incessantly in school etc, [/b] they sometimes also bring that nonsense. Though, I still don't exonerate them from making such foolish advance without any sexually provocative lifestyle of ladies. Some are sex addicts! God will expose him one day. Just one day!

At present, I have been able to save two girls from their claws here in my school.

you nail it right
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by ucee64(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2023
manee2:
I really can't give the best advice to my 24-year-old sister struggling with the frustrations of a married professor in his late 40s who wants to have a sexual affair with her.

The lecturer handles two different courses, each having a three-credit load and she is afraid of being failed for not complying with his sexual advances.

Having given many excuses for not meeting up for a date and refusing his gifts, tonight I found her crying after talking to him over the phone and it seems he is upset about the whole situation.
op if your sister is in SE send me a message let me link you guys with a Dss official. I hate nonsense

1 Like

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by SaLongs1(m): 8:27am On May 25, 2023
Redoil:
and do what with the rcording
See migeria is a jungle where Such lecturers are most times above the laws of the school and the laws of the land. She should tell the lecturer that she tell the lecturer no and no should be no then dam the consequece by not graduating for ever
Are you also a lecturer? If not recording him is the best option.
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Redoil: 10:45am On May 25, 2023
i am not a lecturer but nigeria is a very big jungle that the lecturer might knows somebody who knows somebody
SaLongs1:
Are you also a lecturer? If not recording him is the best option.
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by SaLongs1(m): 3:23pm On May 25, 2023
Redoil:
i am not a lecturer but nigeria is a very big jungle that the lecturer might knows somebody who knows somebody
And you think the wider society is not above the aforementioned?
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Zedoo(m): 5:34pm On May 26, 2023
“I’m engaged, I’ve done blood oath, any of us that cheats will die on the spot”. End of story.

Or fake HIV status report.
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by iHateFraudsters: 9:23pm On May 27, 2023
Christistruth03:

And you call this a Solution ?

Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! / Happy Independence Day / How To Please Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.