Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. (17647 Views)

Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by yetty247(f): 2:19pm On May 23, 2023
faithfull18:
Too bad, the generation of men we have now, hmmn. Records is conversations, tell him you are engaged and your parents are aware of the disturbance.

Some won't even mind if she's pregnant
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Cassandraloius: 2:19pm On May 23, 2023
Nigeria is really occupied with sexual predators no cap.
Same thing happened to me in school, I was even his P.A. marking our departmental script and in puting the scores online.
On one faithful day this same man that told me that I should see him as a father figure in my life, and all of a sudden he just changed the topic of how he loves me, took me on a ride, I asked, pls sir, where are we heading to, he said, I'm taking you to somewhere you can make me happy, for just one night, to cut the long story short, he wilfully gave me an F for not sleeping with him.

Kindly check my signature.
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by jessylaurel(f): 2:21pm On May 23, 2023
manee2:
I really can't give the best advice to my 24-year-old sister struggling with the frustrations of a married professor in his late 40s who wants to have a sexual affair with her.

The lecturer handles two different courses, each having a three-credit load and she is afraid of being failed for not complying with his sexual advances.

Having given many excuses for not meeting up for a date and refusing his gifts, tonight I found her crying after talking to him over the phone and it seems he is upset about the whole situation.

Record their conversations and make the idiot loose his job since he doesn't want it. Useless randy men.
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by jessylaurel(f): 2:23pm On May 23, 2023
Redoil:
Such lecturers are most times above the laws of the school and the laws of the land. She should tell the lecturer that she is engage and everything will end

That's not a good reason o. Haven't you heard of married women cheating. Moreover is the man not married as well.
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by REALretep(m): 2:24pm On May 23, 2023
manee2:
I really can't give the best advice to my 24-year-old sister struggling with the frustrations of a married professor in his late 40s who wants to have a sexual affair with her.

The lecturer handles two different courses, each having a three-credit load and she is afraid of being failed for not complying with his sexual advances.

Having given many excuses for not meeting up for a date and refusing his gifts, tonight I found her crying after talking to him over the phone and it seems he is upset about the whole situation.
You seem to underrate the power of social media.
DM social media influencers with the full story including the name of the lecturer and the department and beg them to hide your identity.
Alternatively, you can even open a new account and post them yourself
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by godwon01(m): 2:28pm On May 23, 2023
manee2:

Straight to students union office and report him. Or set him up.
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by spiceadole: 2:29pm On May 23, 2023
manee2:

Is she the only student in the class?
Why is he on her case?

I studied in Nigeria..2 degrees..
Never had any encounter with a lecturer.
Never had a lecturer's phone number..except my project supervisor in final year.

I usually think a lecturer will not harass a female student if the student doesn't give him a reason to.

Most of these girls don't read.
Hence,requiring favour to pass exam from lecturers

1 Like

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by spiceadole: 2:31pm On May 23, 2023
1Sharon:
Do randy lecturers pester girls that know their onions academically?

I doubt.

Most of these girls who are victims to randy lecturers are unserious students.
They don't read.
And go about seeking favour to pass their exams from lecturers

3 Likes

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by chaloskyx: 2:39pm On May 23, 2023
by telling him she has hiv aids and see him run for his dear life!!!
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by davenwaze: 2:40pm On May 23, 2023
My name is Dave, i can help you tackle this problem effectively without any trace. I work with a law enforcement agency and we are constantly looking out for such sexual exploitation by lecturers of higher learnings in Nigeria. Pls, can you contact me and let's have an understanding on how my agency would tackle it without you being affected? Jus call me on asap on 08160500060.

Pls, let her not give in just yet, her future is at stake. God bless you. It would cost you nothing. Thanks.
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by ThatFairGuy: 2:45pm On May 23, 2023
Take enough evidence and threatened the Prof that should she fail the course, she'll use it against him.

Try and get NGO that deals in that aspect for her, don't be scared.

She shouldn't give in, She'll eventually be triumphant
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Elev82014: 2:45pm On May 23, 2023
manee2:

The first thing your sister needs to do is to make sure she gathers enough evidence such as either recording their phone conversations or text messages. And then after she got the evidence that she needs, she would outrightly tell him that she is NOT interested. The reason she needs the evidence is to tell him that she would go public with it especially if he tries to flunk her for NOT acquiescing to his sexual advances.
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Nikes(m): 2:48pm On May 23, 2023
SmileDance:
She should record their conversations first.
Finish! But they'll not use their head and reason well. Back then I had friends whol used to complain about thesame thing. "But are you recording these conversations?" They'll say no. Laçk of Common sense will not let them realize that that's the only evidence They'll ever have if things go south. If some lecturers put you for front ehh, e go be like say na devil handle your matter
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by drdanny(m): 2:53pm On May 23, 2023
SmileDance:
She should record their conversations first.

Exactly what I was going to say. Let her record the phone conversations and then you can go pay him a visit and them play the tape while also recording the encounter with a POLITE but FIRM warning for him to stay away from your Sister or you would go public.
If he denies it or tries to make trouble, your two recordings will be your evidence to nail him
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by jidemojola(m): 2:53pm On May 23, 2023
1Sharon:
Do randy lecturers pester girls that know their onions academically?

This is the best comment for this post so far.Thank you sister.

2 Likes

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Royceey(m): 2:59pm On May 23, 2023
Lecturers like this, need to be killed at sight.
Who knows how many female students he has Victimized since his resumption as a Lecturers!

Even though is not my Sister, Dare try this with my girlfriend your Profession is gone!
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by simplesearch: 2:59pm On May 23, 2023
Righteousness2:
There is no polite way to reject satanic advances except you are not serious.

The more you are being polite or negotiating with devil or his agent, the greater the chance of you falling.

Be bold , courageous and unapologetical to say I cannot do it and I won't do it

Can't agree less. You don't negotiate with a spiritual terrorist. If he persist she should just set him up. An old man full of knowledge but lack wisdom deserve nothing but shame!
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by pagorino(m): 2:59pm On May 23, 2023
Set him up
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Cutezt(m): 3:06pm On May 23, 2023
Dem no born any lecturer well to disturb my sister or wife, except say e don prepare to transition to the after life, cos he will pass her with beg after 1 visit.
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Alezy(m): 3:21pm On May 23, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

Let he record all the chats and phone call with the man. Let her play along. Then when she has enough evidence. Tell me the man no and act cool. If he goes ahead and fails her. She should not worry. Let her mssg the man on chat or sms. Leaving digital copy. Asking the man to give man why he failed her... Ok . I am ready. Send an address. Then go straight to the school authorities with all you have. If they school slides it. Get a lawyer. Mind you it will be a tough battle but you will win. She just need to tag the school and the lecturer on Twitter.

Gbam!
that twitter stunt will win her the case immediately
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Nobleou(m): 3:23pm On May 23, 2023
Bro ur last paragraph gat me confused...

Is the person a SHE or HE?

MODIFIED:
I sensed a fabricated Story...
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Ezemeiyogu(m): 3:23pm On May 23, 2023
DenreleDave:

Another inmate don escape from yaba left again angry angry angry angry angry

So if you gave birth to daughters and they are not virgin and facing same situation, they should be fvcking lecturers right? You can as well to kúkú sleep with every dicck and Harry that comes their way ehnnn angry

Will you accept same advice or give such advice if it was your family or your own daughter?

You are the man one unfortunate lady is waiting to marry you sha.... cry cry cry cry

I saw this and I just lost hope in that creature.

People dey sha
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Ephatah: 3:30pm On May 23, 2023
She can report the lecturer with evidence. Because sometimes these lecturers are actually demonic agents sent to universities. If she sleeps with him, na so she go continue to sleep with man to get job after school? NO!!!!
She can also report the man to God. Get someone to agree with her on this prayer. Prayer of agreement strong gan!
She must study hard to pass the course also, Incase he fails her and they have to call the script back for remarking. She should cheer up. All will end well.
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by shoprite: 3:31pm On May 23, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

Let he record all the chats and phone call with the man. Let her play along. Then when she has enough evidence. Tell me the man no and act cool. If he goes ahead and fails her. She should not worry. Let her mssg the man on chat or sms. Leaving digital copy. Asking the man to give man why he failed her... Ok . I am ready. Send an address. Then go straight to the school authorities with all you have. If they school slides it. Get a lawyer. Mind you it will be a tough battle but you will win. She just need to tag the school and the lecturer on Twitter.

Gbam!

Don't mind those telling you she has to give-in for fear of not graduating. Tell her to carefully follow the above steps and she'll be fine !
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Ezemeiyogu(m): 3:36pm On May 23, 2023
Your sister should read well for the exam na. The man na God?

She should Play along by posting the man and letting them chat often and on. Record calls and everything. Ignore the man and go write well in the exam. If after everything you fail those courses, exhume all evidence let the social media judge him. Can he bear a day dragging? Taa, lecturer Nshi.

Ontop one nonsense grade for exam na em wan shook his sickly dick for inside small girl.
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Edoziesmart(m): 3:37pm On May 23, 2023
TheGift:

Best answer I have seen so far.

This is how a young lady single handedly brought down a very powerful lecturer in my undergraduate days.

she even used a tape recorder as mobile phones were not common back then.

Now we have all kinds of options , she can even record audio and video on her laptop without him knowing. She can even livestream if she wants.
Are you referring to professor Mbajiogu of civil engineering department, ESUT that year?

Because that's same thing they did to the man that brought to his downfall till date.

1 Like

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by nattyGENT: 3:40pm On May 23, 2023
Plan with your sister & set him up if he insists & end his career since that is more beneficial to him than his monthly salary.
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Amalision: 3:48pm On May 23, 2023
I would have love to know the name of the university. Sincerely, let her read her book very well coupled with past questions. The Lecturer can't do anything to her. I wish I had an opportunity to speak with u because I am also a lecturer in a federal University here in Naija and I thwarted those advances for my female classmates in 2007. Things have changed. God punish that lecturer, is there no ashawo again? Why can't d Lecturer look outside his department and faculty for girls to have sex with?
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by mrblessed(m): 3:48pm On May 23, 2023
1Sharon:

I know but girls that don't perform that well are more vulnerable
Being an academic buffoon is not a reason to harass someone sexually. We condone a lot of nonesense in this part of the world.
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by TruthHurts100: 4:02pm On May 23, 2023
manee2:

Set the werey up.
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by younglekky19: 4:03pm On May 23, 2023
Tell the lecturer to come meet your parents and seek her hand in marriage

The lecturer will run
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by DearGorgeous(f): 4:04pm On May 23, 2023
manee2:

This is one na small matter nah. Tell her to wipe away her tears and inform her boyfriend of everything that's going on, if he's a student of the same school, he should know what to do!

Or let her play along and accept his advances. She should get herself that secret camera that looks like a pen, because he might be suspicious of her phone recording. As soon as she gets into the room, she should drop the pen, a textbook and her handbag on top of any object facing the bed. He would think the pen is for underlining important points in her textbook, without knowing that's the secret weapon that will ruin his career. She should try not to un-dress completely. And let her continue pleading with him to reconsider and let her go, shedding real tears, you know. She should make sure the lecturer's face is fully captured, and he's fully undressed! Let her boyfriend and his friends time when to barge into the hotel room and rescue the damsel in distress.

That year, Doctor Fadeyibi thought he could try rubbish with every female student of the school and get away with it! More so he was lecturing us on four important 3 Units courses! But just a single move sent him out of the University as a lecturer! And he couldn't believe it because he was always very boastful of how he was going to deal with us. He crossed the wrong lane and he got what he deserved.

This is not the time to cry, tell her this is the time to reduce the number of perverts parading as lecturers in our higher institutions!

I wish her best of luck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! / Happy Independence Day / How To Please Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.