Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Office Romance - My Experience - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Office Romance - My Experience (54274 Views)

Office Romance Gone Wrong / Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) / If I Romance My Wife Body While She Is Asleep And Masturbate Is That A Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by newoffer: 6:03am On May 25, 2023
In Victoria Island na condom full their soakaway. No be lie. When young guys are recruited In a customer care you see married women selecting young dudes like football player. Shits happened out there. If you see who no send marriage no bother them.
Moneyyman:
I'll keep preaching it:
90% of the things women do are enabled by men.

If all men learn to control their third legs, women will fall in line and the world will be better.

Go to universities. Some male coursemates live in perpetual fear of their female colleagues simply because one word from them can get them COs.

You'll see a group of guys scared to knock a prof's office, but young 100lvl girls will breeze in and out like it's their room.

You see old men that other lectures are scared of being played by young girls that in turn respect those bros outside.

All, na men dey cause nonsense.

I saw it at my dad's working place. Highly-placed men won't help other men get jobs. At most, they help them get casual labourer jobs but when it comes to women, you'll see a single office with more than 5 women having the same job description. Basically doing nothing all day.

Na man do man.

Idiot simps sacrificing their dignity on the altar of sex and lust.

Saw one tweet where one guy alleged his company (abi boss) was called to clear up blocked cesspit at a bank and they found it was condoms blocking the pipes.

Farmtools and farm animals!

Tufiakwa.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by nedekid: 6:05am On May 25, 2023
hotwax:

Married ones are getting spanked in the office big time.

I pity their husbands
Normal things.
One man I had business with 2003 had one of those massive bungalows at gra Ikeja. One of the rooms was his office, the others living quarters.
Two banker ladies use to come there, one was the then branch manager of a bank. Light skinned calabar lady. After banking talk talk, this woman go enter room, heavy knacks next. Na married woman with 2 kids then, but she still set.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Enemyofpeace: 6:06am On May 25, 2023
Try look for you female boss to dey fok, so as to get accelerated promotions

2 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Reminderz: 6:07am On May 25, 2023
vickydevoka:

Ladies are generally entitled in one way or the other
exactly bro... but now, the entitlement is now much pronounced in this modern time due to the behaviours of these simps and weak men..

the thing is that, when simps are the bosses and directors of a company, the productivity of such company reduces.. they begin slacking off and this can cause the downfall of such company or organisation.. simps and weak men are dangerous..

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Icrave4u: 6:09am On May 25, 2023
And the randy men doing this are here also viewing comments una well done!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by betabread: 6:09am On May 25, 2023
Modern societies will learn the hard way,there is a reason every successful society separated men from women when ever there’s any pursuit to achieve, abrahamic religions even took it to the extremes........

Nothing of significance can ever be achieved when men and women are welded to work together,,,,, u just activated the reptilian brain, higher faculties will never kick in

Nothing great can ever be archived in a work place ridddled with big dicks and sumptuous asses roaming about

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Uniquegeeyy: 6:11am On May 25, 2023
hotwax:

Yes if the MD of that company is woman.
Somebody gave you hint on UBA FCMB earlier...

Pick one that makes you happy..you can add wema bank, GTB, Leadway to ot

All classified information

No I am certain you work at Sanlam and I will definitely trace you.!!!
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by 9free(m): 6:15am On May 25, 2023
Gadafii:
One time while I was still working in one of Nigerias old bank that have made effort to go digital significantly

A particular lady was posted to my branch to fill in the space of customer care, she arrived around 7:25, before the start of business that day, she already called head office she can’t work in a branch,and she was redeployed and asked to report to head office

Even the branc operation manager was behind shock as to who she knew to have made that call
The Nigerian old bank of yours take style resemble Union bank grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by nedekid: 6:18am On May 25, 2023
Rayban25:

Just enter any zenith bank or UBa bank you'll see what he is talking about
Dont know about other banks but Zenith. Omo, that place is wild. Unto even my account officer till today I deliberately refuse to meet. Na Soso disturb when are we going to meet. Minor thing, come to the bank. Na so so, you dount want to see my face she de ask. Instead of going to my branch, I started going to another. Na married woman oh.
Those days in UI in the 90s, there was this lecturers daughter in quarters. Pretty girl. She sha was the donatus, very generous, helping boys, not until one kangaroo, then impregnated her when it was his turn. Guess what, after all this years, I saw her contact of fb, she be top management banker. No be juju be that. So you expect nacks to be any biggie for the lady?

16 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by 9free(m): 6:19am On May 25, 2023
newoffer:
In Victoria Island na condom full their soakaway. No be lie. When young guys are recruited In a customer care you see married women selecting young dudes like football player. Shits happened out there. If you see who no send marriage no bother them.
You don't mean it?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Nobody: 6:23am On May 25, 2023
nedekid:

Dont know about other banks but Zenith. Omo, that place is wild. Unto even my account officer till today I deliberately refuse to meet. Na Soso disturb when are we going to meet. Minor thing, come to the bank. Na so so, you count want to see my face she de ask. Instead of going to my branch, I started going to another. Na married woman oh.
Those days in UI in the 90s, there was this lecturers daughter in quarters. Pretty girl. She sha was the donatus, very generous, helping boys, not until one kangaroo, then impregnated her when it was his turn. Guess what, after all this years, I saw her contact of fb, she be top management banker. No be juju be that. So you expect nacks to be any biggie for the lady?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Gppgn(f): 6:27am On May 25, 2023
Wodu89:

Banking industry precisely UBA/Heirs Holdings Abi ?
grin,, Dem serve you hot hot grin grin

1 Like

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Dshocker(m): 6:29am On May 25, 2023
faceLAGOS:

Probably laughing at their foolishness & what is in store for them.

What foolishness are you talking about?

I can't believe this is coming from an adult like yourself.
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by DenreleDave(m): 6:30am On May 25, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Your modus operandi
U guys can't just control yourselves.

Is that why you can't close your legs too?

1 Like

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Hassanmaye(m): 6:30am On May 25, 2023
hotwax:
For the past years, our workspace has been witnessing high rate of career growth of our female counterparts, especially young girls. We guys feel so dejected and demoralized whenever promotion list is published.

It is a norm that ladies who don’t do anything at the office, those who don’t work get promoted while guys work like donkeys. This has made us lose many of our talents to our competitors.

You see female IT students squaring up to fight a Manager, threatening a Manager. We had a case where a Manager was summoned and warned to desist from correcting a particular female industrial attaché. He was told point blank that he would lose his job. When its time for promotion, ladies (both married and single) wear skimpy skirt to the office, expose cleavages e.t.c.

Late last year, we had management shakeup, the new management is dominated by women. Our MD is a woman. This has changed things significantly. They published promotion list last month, men dominated it. I got promoted too.

Things have now changed. Suddenly ladies are courteous and respectful. Office spaces is now always full to the brim. Our female folks are now working seriously. They are now nice. They are learning some processes they care not to learn before. They don’t use to work, now, they are learning the Hardaway.

In those past years, I lost respect for women in offices especially those career miniskirt ladies working in offices. I used to wonder who they fcked to get to where they are.
That's the power of the pussy, its the best currency in the world now, my BOSS employ women Alot and anything in skirt always get favor from him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by DenreleDave(m): 6:31am On May 25, 2023
nedekid:

Dont know about other banks but Zenith. Omo, that place is wild. Unto even my account officer till today I deliberately refuse to meet. Na Soso disturb when are we going to meet. Minor thing, come to the bank. Na so so, you count want to see my face she de ask. Instead of going to my branch, I started going to another. Na married woman oh.

Nedekid baba, you gat a free breakfast, lunch and dinner. Why you dey deny the woman of her gbola na?

2 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Nobody: 6:33am On May 25, 2023
Uniquegeeyy:

No I am certain you work at Sanlam and I will definitely trace you.!!!

If you dont have proof of what you're saying then stop wasting your time..did he tell you that he works at Sanlam?

10 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by owolabi5: 6:34am On May 25, 2023
CAR PAPERS
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Gppgn(f): 6:34am On May 25, 2023
dustmalik:

To be honest with you, when I see men getting married these days, I just laugh. Go to any White-collar environment and see what married women are doing.
there are still good women but scarce

2 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Hassanmaye(m): 6:36am On May 25, 2023
NOC1:
Haaaaahaah, I can relate some years back one Oga told me stop dipping your hands in your boss meal. I jokingly said okay sir, maybe I have washed my hands clean for that to take place

Office romance makes oga look ordinary, it makes female colleagues lose focus and throw character to the wind
True
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by faceLAGOS: 6:36am On May 25, 2023
Dshocker:

What foolishness are you talking about?

I can't believe this is coming from an adult like yourself.

Sir,

only foolish men gets married to this current crop of Nigerian girls.

These girls are nothing to write home about.

Good morning.

8 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Nobody: 6:36am On May 25, 2023
DenreleDave:

Nedekid baba, you gat a free breakfast, lunch and dinner. Why you dey deny the woman of her gbola na?

She is a married woman. I dont know about you but married women for me are just off limits

4 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Hassanmaye(m): 6:38am On May 25, 2023
Gadafii:
One time while I was still working in one of Nigerias old bank that have made effort to go digital significantly

A particular lady was posted to my branch to fill in the space of customer care, she arrived around 7:25, before the start of business that day, she already called head office she can’t work in a branch,and she was redeployed and asked to report to head office

Even the branc operation manager was behind shock as to who she knew to have made that call
Hahahhahahaha pussy
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by AlphaHakimi: 6:38am On May 25, 2023
hotwax:
For the past years, our workspace has been witnessing high rate of career growth of our female counterparts, especially young girls. We guys feel so dejected and demoralized whenever promotion list is published.

It is a norm that ladies who don’t do anything at the office, those who don’t work get promoted while guys work like donkeys. This has made us lose many of our talents to our competitors.

You see female IT students squaring up to fight a Manager, threatening a Manager. We had a case where a Manager was summoned and warned to desist from correcting a particular female industrial attaché. He was told point blank that he would lose his job. When its time for promotion, ladies (both married and single) wear skimpy skirt to the office, expose cleavages e.t.c.

Late last year, we had management shakeup, the new management is dominated by women. Our MD is a woman. This has changed things significantly. They published promotion list last month, men dominated it. I got promoted too.

Things have now changed. Suddenly ladies are courteous and respectful. Office spaces is now always full to the brim. Our female folks are now working seriously. They are now nice. They are learning some processes they care not to learn before. They don’t use to work, now, they are learning the Hardaway.

In those past years, I lost respect for women in offices especially those career miniskirt ladies working in offices. I used to wonder who they fcked to get to where they are.

Women actually prefer to work under men than under their fellow women. This is because, it is easy for Eve to manipulate Adam but Eve cannot manipulate Eve. Let me explain something here, when it comes to anything that has to do with sex, romance or boy/girl relationship, women are naturally ahead of men. They are able to sell sex even without actually sleeping with you. The are subtle, devious and manipulative. Men hold the power to everything in this world, so women through sex will always try to manipulate men to directly or indirectly do their bidding.
We see women as helpless, but in reality they can actually do most things we think they cannot do. Their act of helplessness is actually a camouflage for them to survive in this world. For instance, if a man is traveling on a high way and his tire gets punctured and he comes down from the vehicle to fix it, you will notice that other road users will continue driving without anyone stopping to offer a helping hand. In contrast, if a woman's tire gets punctured while driving, once she stops the car and steps down you will see that other road users who are men will automatically swerve out of the road and offer her a helping hand because she will feign helplessness. Notice that if this happens, road users who are women would not bother stopping to help their fellow woman, its always the men.

This is why I always advice people, never be fooled by women. They understand the power of manipulation. All their lives, they employ this power subtly such that you cannot detect what they are doing.

In marriage, if your wife denies you sex, SIMPs will advice you to " seat her down and have a heart to heart conversation with her, help her out with domestic work and blah blah blah". But if a husband denies his wife manly protection or provision, nobody will talk about " seat him down and have a heart to heart conversation with him, help him out in his business or try to understand what's wrong".

In the end, we all know what we are doing.

54 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Hassanmaye(m): 6:39am On May 25, 2023
chatinent:
Sad reality.

But that apart, why do female employees respect themselves to the core when the boss is a woman?
She has pussy and can't worship it like simps do. They understand female nature

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Dshocker(m): 6:39am On May 25, 2023
faceLAGOS:

Sir,

only foolish men gets married to this current crop of Nigerian girls.

These girls are nothing to write home about.

Good morning.

No man will intentionally marry a wayward girl, besides you that is complaining, do you know what your wife did, or the type of life she led before you met her?

6 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Psoul(m): 6:40am On May 25, 2023
Wodu89:

Caution yourself. It's a public forum and everyone is free to express themselves.

Exactly, everybody is free to express him/herself, just the same way the guy you're warning exercised his freedom of expression.

Meanwhile, don't probe too much in a public forum like this, especially when it's obvious that the question you're trying to force out an answer for is better kept secret. Oya have a great day.

5 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Hassanmaye(m): 6:41am On May 25, 2023
Absuchat:
This is appalling. Reason why I decided never to work under any 1diot.
It's not peculiar to work environments ooo, this also applies to higher institutions.
If you are giving an offer to work in CBN level 12 won't you beg?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Hassanmaye(m): 6:42am On May 25, 2023
Moneyyman:
I'll keep preaching it:
90% of the things women do are enabled by men.

If all men learn to control their third legs, women will fall in line and the world will be better.

Go to universities. Some male coursemates live in perpetual fear of their female colleagues simply because one word from them can get them COs.

You'll see a group of guys scared to knock a prof's office, but young 100lvl girls will breeze in and out like it's their room.

You see old men that other lectures are scared of being played by young girls that in turn respect those bros outside.

All, na men dey cause nonsense.

I saw it at my dad's working place. Highly-placed men won't help other men get jobs. At most, they help them get casual labourer jobs but when it comes to women, you'll see a single office with more than 5 women having the same job description. Basically doing nothing all day.

Na man do man.

Idiot simps sacrificing their dignity on the altar of sex and lust.

Saw one tweet where one guy alleged his company (abi boss) was called to clear up blocked cesspit at a bank and they found it was condoms blocking the pipes.

Farmtools and farm animals!

Tufiakwa.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge / Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo / For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.