Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess (103629 Views)

See African Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Must Sleep With Groom To Test His Potency / See The Nigerian Tribe Where Women Don’t Wear Clothes For The Fear Of Death [PIC / Ugandan Banyankole Tribe; Where Bride’s Aunt Test-run Groom’s Potency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by APCNig: 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
freemanq:
If the Aunt com carry infection give the guy nko?

That’s profit after tax

1 Like

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by luminouz(m): 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
tenpipsperday:

Yes every tradition must be respected like female genital mutilation and killing of twins.

And yet when counting mad people hardly will anyone know you are mad.

Our tradition is not perfect but then nothing is. Should we now dispose of everything we represent and adopt the 'perfecf' white man's culture that destroyed their own people from within?

You even insulted the dude by calling him mad when he stated his own viewpoints. You really need to grow dafuq up, nigga

1 Like

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Billygee2u: 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kingosytex:
Some of the happenings and traditions I see daily makes me question people's sanity and state of mind. Can a whole people be foolish at the same time?
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Uptheante(m): 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
freemanq:
If the Aunt com carry infection give the guy nko?
Them go use condoms

1 Like

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by samuelson06(m): 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
Carcholce:

Why call it foolish?

It’s their tradition. Respect it.

You are talking sh!t. So, all foolish traditions must be respected because it's tradition right?
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Carcholce: 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2023
samuelson06:

You are talking sh!t. So, all foolish traditions must be respected because it's tradition.

You are eating shlt. Go there and stop the tradition then. Idiotic element!

1 Like

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by kkins25(m): 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
yet, someone will come tell us that tradition is important bla bla bla...but then again, come to think of it, if auntie looks like mama Blue Ivy (aka Beyonce)...

grin grin grin grin grin facts!!!
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by OLULAW: 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2023
And the aunty’s husband consent to this? Ojigbijigbi. grin grin grin
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Uptheante(m): 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2023
Astra101:
What if belle enter
They use condoms
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2023
Only in Africa.... Aunties enjoying free Oza-room exercise since existence of man angry
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by GOSPELTRUTH31: 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
Africa with it's complicated theory of life with no value
From complicated marriage practises
To complicated burial practises
To complicated superstitious believes system
That has yeiled no positive result on humanity.
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by obontami: 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
That aunty better has big yansh.
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by ekevwe(m): 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Pulse
if the bride don't have Aunt?
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by JuicyStar: 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2023
What if the Aunty sef still be virgin?

1 Like

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by OtuologyProf(m): 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kajaard:
Very weird tradition. Pathetic.

But the tradition of encouraging men to spend heavily on marriage rites of a lady who has had multiple diks isn't a weird tradition abi?

There's abosolutely nothing abnormal with this, since a H. Sapien may still have sex with an 'inlaw' when the right opportunity and price present itself.

Prof itid ukwu
Dean, faculty of Otuology
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by eepeepook: 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
Nothing wey oyibo no see during colonial time. Africans were sexually free before they imposed their godforsaken religions on us. It is their culture, leave them to it.
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by OtuologyProf(m): 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
Tonymegabush1:
Only in Africa.... Aunties enjoying free Oza-room exercise since existence of man angry

Most of us while growing up had our aunties handle us.. they enjoyed it like the house maids.

How much more matured adults who have agreed to enjoy themselves. The only strange tradition i see, is paying heavily on a girl who was nailed with indomie and egg
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Blakjewelry(m): 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
Carcholce:

Why call it foolish?

It’s their tradition. Respect it.
LOL you should know when foolish people talk, because because the world is now a global village and one set of people set up rules as the normal way of living make other people way of life less appealing make them no worry shey they have gradually bringing the idea of gayism as a norm, very soon you will see this type of people accepting while condemning other people's own.
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by tnerro1(m): 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
If the aunty fine and set, then I accept it as part of my way to prove my skills to my intending wife , but just to set the records straight, I was forced to do it oooo
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by fareed69(m): 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ohraykon:
Lies from the pit of hell.....peter obi is coming....

Probably in your dreams.
Obi never win , talkless of having man***d or been sworn in .
He should wait till 2039.
That's were his mates are.
Not now .
This is Jagaban GCFR era.
I shall never Labour in Vain

1 Like

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by SmartGadgetz: 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
olasaad:
Se the Aunty no get husband ni abi all their guys are simp

What if the aunty sweet 🍭 pass? Thinking for everyone.
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by babamadiba(m): 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2023
Escapist:
What tribe in Uganda?

Asking for all nairaland guys.
grin cheesy
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by mmsen: 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2023
An excuse for old women to rape young men. Disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Gbeng30(m): 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2023
Tooor orisirisi
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Osanoghodua1: 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2023
It's a big taboo, Benin culture and practice is unique, almost flawless. Not because am a Benin, it's highly fair to all concern.
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Shalashaska: 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2023
The Aunty no get hubby? Anyways if this the Aunty then I'm in wink

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Basiljoe: 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2023
I'm coming. Give me 3 Months.
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by FireUpNow(m): 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2023
What sort of practice is this? I think people are too concerned about sex. What if the groom has the sexual prowess and endowment the aunty likes and enjoys? What happen? Aunty could tell the bride that groom is not good in bed and she could be codedly staffing the groom.
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by crowther15(m): 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2023
olasaad:
Se the Aunty no get husband ni abi all their guys are simp
Exactly my thought. How would someone allow his wife to go and sleep with another man. They want their daughters to maintain sexual purity, while leaving their sons in promiscuity.
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by marsup: 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
Is the aunt not someone's wife?
Or is there an aunt specially reserved for this traditional fuckery?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Traditional Edo Attire In Pictures / Words From The Epie Language Of Yenagoa. / Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.