Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess (103688 Views)

See African Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Must Sleep With Groom To Test His Potency / See The Nigerian Tribe Where Women Don’t Wear Clothes For The Fear Of Death [PIC / Ugandan Banyankole Tribe; Where Bride’s Aunt Test-run Groom’s Potency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by tianshie(m): 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2023
Astra101:
What if belle enter

Aunty na the Queen of Menopause.
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by koffikondo: 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
What if the aunt is married? Are they not deliberately promoting infidelity? If I am to marry from there my wife will never do that for her niece o
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2023
This is something else. Imagine your aunt sleeping with your husband before your wedding day
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
This one is even small, some traditions are more weird altogether....
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by WAPINATION: 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kingosytex:
Some of the happenings and traditions I see daily makes me question people's sanity and state of mind. Can a whole people be foolish at the same time?

Bro by the virtue of your place of birth you grew up and met a modern way of life those that were birthed there did not have the same opportunity you had If you were given birth to and resides in that place you would follow same tradition. Its wild though but then na their tradition and we have to respect it.
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by toujurs: 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Omo Tinubu administration fit tough sha. My advice for Nigerians is to start a YouTube channel on Celebrity Gossips and make money so you don’t cry during economic recession. Let me teach you how is been done , mention me if interested, hold your 1k o
kee you dere.
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Laple0541(m): 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2023
freemanq:
If the Aunt com carry infection give the guy nko?

The groom must use condom, it's part of the tradition grin

1 Like

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Karemarealty288(m): 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2023
I know fit comment for this one.....everything is rigged for the man.

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by callmevirus(m): 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2023
Abeg who get the location

I wan go there
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by jolaksy: 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2023
More like a BOGOF to me. Buy one get one free. Me like it
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Princeton92(m): 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2023
freemanq:

First question that popped up my head what if the bride and aunt get pregnant for me na? cheesy🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Emeka71(m): 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2023
freemanq:
Sweet culture.

2 Likes

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by jubrilELsudan: 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2023
ABEG ANY UGANDA GIRL DEY HERE?.......CAUSE I FOR LIKE FVCK HER AUNTIES

2 Likes

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by isabi2lof: 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2023
Aunty Ramota is available cheesy
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by donmik: 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
Carcholce:

Why call it foolish?

It’s their tradition. Respect it.

We know someone like you must support the wrong anytime.

Nonsense.

Go and marry from there na
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by HomeTutorsPro: 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2023
Let me see who will stop me from traveling to Uganda and specifically to B....
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Carcholce: 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
donmik:

We know someone like you must support the wrong anytime.

Nonsense.

Go and marry from there na

I also support Messi! The goat. Am I also wrong? grin
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by kleuvet92: 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
What if the Aunt come carry belle?
OLAADEGBU:

Pulse
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kingosytex:
Some of the happenings and traditions I see daily makes me question people's sanity and state of mind. Can a whole people be foolish at the same time?

Yes, for example some people voted APC.
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by teebaxy(m): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
Carcholce:

Why call it foolish?

It’s their tradition. Respect it.
imagine your wife of 5 years sleeping with your in law husband because she is an Aunty
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Oluromantic: 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2023
FahBuLous:
What if belle enter? Infection nkor?
What if the girl no get aunty? Na wa o
She go get mama or younger sister nw. At worst 12 year old sister.. All na test. Just that if na mama, her t0t0 go slack like that canal weh swallow people during ikeja bomb blast
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by vannessa7(f): 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2023
adolfHitler1934:
Please who knows how much is the flight ticket to Uganda, I want to go and marry from that tribe. In fact I have decided to marry 4 wives before returning.

Please help a brother with this vital information.

But your profile says you are female, better correct it.

Many of our African tradition are counter productive and evil, many of them are sin against God, those canvasing for African religion because we are African should realise that the same way many of our tradition is wrong and barbaric is the same way our traditional religion is wrong. There is nothing wrong in embracing the Abrahamic religion if you can embrace many things from the people that introduced them to us.

For those that wants to go and marry there remember your wife that is a virgin today will also become somebody's aunt tomorrow and will also test their husbands before marriage, hope you won't complain then .

1 Like

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Carcholce: 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
teebaxy:
imagine your wife of 5 years sleeping with your in law husband because she is an Aunty

Why do I have to imagine it when it’s not going happen? grin

I am not from Uganda. I’ll still say it, respect other people’s tradition!
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Goddyrichie(m): 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
Skyview01:
Cultures and traditions have to change to serve the people.

We cannot keep on with some cultures of our illiterate ancestors. We need to constantly evaluate our cultures to see that they continually serve and benefit our present society.
see ur reasoning so it has come to this for u to call ur ancestors illiterate all because d whites civilize us abi are u not a Nigerian even African I don’t blame the whites when they do anything they want with us either good or bad white slave
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by imagrg(m): 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
What if the Aunt is married?
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by LusciousLouis: 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
When you think you have seen it all.

Sacred Tradition lipsrsealed

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Basiliun: 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
This should be called "TRADI-ABOMINATION" and not tradition
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Obesity(m): 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
freemanq:

The aunt must be enjoying veining dicks. 😂

Aunt wen de test sexual potency of to he husbands should use condom o 😂

1 Like

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by baralatie(m): 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
Astra101:
What if belle enter
It means he pass the test with flying colours🙄🙄
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Bimpe29: 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
What a despicable tradition!

Agbako.
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by baralatie(m): 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
olasaad:
Se the Aunty no get husband ni abi all their guys are simp
It is the tradition nau!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Traditional Edo Attire In Pictures / Words From The Epie Language Of Yenagoa. / Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.