Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. (23253 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by vickydevoka(m): 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2023
Steverolly:
I've noticed the way I lose interest in girls that have lots of male friends, like it's a red flag for me.
I don't know if it's insecurity or whatever but I'm very good looking, in fact I don't even approach girls, they approach me. I've also met a lot of great girls but once I notice they have a lot male friends or they Relate so much with guys I just lose interest.
Is this normal or it's just me?
One of my babe was like that. Infact I just turn her to my friend. I no fit die for woman matter
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by eepeepook: 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
Every boy on Nairaland is good looking, tall, athletic, wealthy and sociable. Post pictures make we see, na. Lol. You have realized the oldest trick in the book females use. You're a jambite, abi? It's very obvious.

1 Like

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by ViceGovernor: 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2023
Caleycash:
You're mentally unstable... you need psychological evaluation ASAP!
Look I have seen a lot of guys like that idot....once they see you're getting attention from girls and u are handsome than they are the next natural thing is to call the person gay.
It's all bourne out of JEALOUSY.
E dey pain am say even if he toast woman them fit no gree for am but Op without even trying is getting what they want the most

3 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2023
Saladdin:

Mr. Gerrard, na wetin dey save me too be that o (especially your write ups, Boss13, Pansophist, Franchasng Emmaodet ,Lordadam13, etc then combined with reddit, Quora and co.) though I don dey approach late 20s.

Due to this factor, I have deliberately refused to approach ladies for any relationship for now. Once I'm well set, na to dey screen them in a strict and no nonsense fashion.

At that time I won't tolerate excuses like; "the past doesn't matter, I'm now ready for a serious relationship" bla bla bla. Na to focus on 18-23 year old ladies.

Everybody must enjoy their privileges.
This is the average man dream; make money and then exert vengeance and be brutal on women.

Lol.

This is why I advise women to be brutal in the vetting for men, because men are twice brutal. The man managing an ugly or 5/10 woman is doing so because he can't afford a 9/10 woman.once money enters his hand,it's another story.
So the notion that men love unconditional or that they marry women beneath them in all aspects while women go for the best is false, only a broke manages a woman beneath.

Men and women alike keep striving to get best not just women.

3 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2023
Gerrard59:

Leave him, with time, he would understand. I was in that stage, but thanks to friends who warned me and research articles I read.

He wants to find true love at the age of 21. Bwahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhaha grin grin grin grin grin grin
But that is the only age a man/ woman can find true love.

Any woman he meets in his 30s just do so to fufil all righteousness.

The street gets colder as you get older

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by CoolAmbience(m): 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
iksman2002:

Bro I think your being insecure or you have low self-esteem.

Did you read what OP said?

He said 'ladies with lots of male friends'.

It is normal for him to feel the way he feels.

It's got nothing to do with insecurity or his esteem.

2 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Kayluka100: 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2023
Bro that's the best thing
If I de always see u with many guys or u still de with your ex
I remove my hand ASAP

2 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by CoolAmbience(m): 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

MARRY IN YOUR 30s
you don't have any major ASSETS TO YOUR NAME....

the ladies of today ARE NOT BUILT TO BUILD WITH ANY MAN, they come in after the man has started enjoying his own money

HAVE SENSE and get your life straight abeg

Mtchewww.

You go live your life, live another man life?

Over sabi?

You just showed how shallow you are.

So, people who have relationships in their 20s cant succeed in their pursuits?

And for your information, there is no such thing as 'ladies of today not being built bla bla...that is a faulty generalization.

1 Like

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

MARRY IN YOUR 30s

the ladies of today ARE NOT BUILT TO BUILD WITH ANY MAN, they come in after the man has started enjoying his own money

So who should be blamed for women not wanting to build with a man? Imagine giving half a decade of your life to a broke man and a younger girl comes to real where she didn't sow?

You commited five abortions for him because he wasn't ready due to poverty,but when he makes money,he will be begging the new girl he pregnanted to keep the pregnancy?

Will you allow a gorilla ( Nigerian man) that is poor to mount you for free for years with no assurance of anything?

All this broke men always complaining about women not wanting to build, I have a question to ask:
Did they ever approach a woman for marriage ( not relationship) and she said no?

The fear of dating a man with no security or assurance plagues every girl, but it's twice worst if it's a broke man because you gained nothing.

Women are not fools. They know those that are serious and those that aren't, hypergamy aside. That explains why a babe of a rich man will still marry a broke man and in some cases steal from her sugar daddy to give her broke man. Because she saw seriousness in him and realised that the only thing holding him back from making the big move is finances

Let them start meeting women are discussing strictly marriage and no games, if women still turn them down then we can conclude that Nigerian women are materialistic

Desperate times calls for desperate measures. In my mother's time I will gladly leap triumphantly at the advances of a struggling man that is hardworking because I am assure in less than a year he will see my parents, and a couple of years later,he will make money. But I can't say that for now

2 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by JasperVII(m): 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2023
Rayban25:

It's all those finished men that are telling him that his insecure that I just pity...na their type go marry code olosho and end up raising another mans child.

In 2023 how can a man not know that a girl that has more male friends than female friends are into hookup?
My brother no pity them, they have refused to learn. They think they're smart and "woke".

They will continue being punished severely by women. And we will keep using them as examples.

2 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
smiley
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by 1Sharon(f): 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
Men hardly want to be just friends with women, I've learnt this recently.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Gabreil2121(f): 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
RTID:
I sabi am boss

No be today

My babe de send nudes to her cousin

Thank God for that app ..I no go cast the update

Omo seriously?
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by achimendy(m): 12:17am On Jun 04, 2023
MechanicMike:

Bro am Nigerian....op is gay. (Read his post).
We don't accept gay homo people in Nigeria.. PiRRRRRRRRIOD!!(no offenscce) angry

Am a Nigerian too.

There's a big difference between being insecure and bein a gay. That's exactly what the guy is facing. No gay will think of approaching a girl. Dude is straight man.
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by 9jaRealist: 3:32am On Jun 04, 2023
Steverolly:
I've noticed the way I lose interest in girls that have lots of male friends, like it's a red flag for me.
I don't know if it's insecurity or whatever but I'm very good looking, in fact I don't even approach girls, they approach me. I've also met a lot of great girls but once I notice they have a lot male friends or they Relate so much with guys I just lose interest.
vickydevoka:
One of my babe was like that. Infact I just turn her to my friend. I no fit die for woman matter

Seems like there are a lot of INSECURE dudes on NL… grin grin grin
>
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Kizzygentle: 3:36am On Jun 04, 2023
maasoap:

It is a very simple procedure. But you need to have access to the other phone to set it up.
How
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by grandtosh: 10:18am On Jun 04, 2023
Steverolly:

There is some sense in what you say but what about you with lots of female friends? Isn’t it hypocritical ?
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by vickydevoka(m): 10:54am On Jun 04, 2023
9jaRealist:

>
Na the insecurity I de so, I love my insecurity cum peace of mind

1 Like

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Steverolly: 11:36am On Jun 04, 2023
grandtosh:

There is some sense in what you say but what about you with lots of female friends? Isn’t it hypocritical ?
Lol, but my male friends are way more.
If I have one female friend, I'll have like 5 male friends. But in this case, she doesn't even have up to 2 female friends she can count but more of male friends...
So you see?

1 Like

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Kingsean(m): 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

MARRY IN YOUR 30s

what's wrong with getting married in his 20s? Does he have to be like dangote to get married? that your statement about ladies is not always correct. when a man meets his wife, believe me she would love him and build with him. the problem is most men are with the wrong partners and that is why they feel like the ladies are there to chop money. you think rich men are always happy in their marriages? A lot of rich men are married to Criminals who are only in love with the money. Money attracts the wrong people to a man who is ready for marriage so it takes the grace of God for a rich Man to find true love. there are still many good women out there.

2 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Kingsean(m): 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
Yes fear them. There’s always guys asking them to visit. In fact, that’s all the guys in her DM do.

She will reject them, normal. But once two of you have small fight and don’t talk for a while, one or two of her “friends” don chuk prick

True talk and the sad reality is that a lot of ladies have formed this habit. it has become a norm among them
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by maasoap(m): 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2023
Kizzygentle:

How
Download the attached app and open it, instruction is there for you. Very simple.

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Caleycash(m): 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2023
ViceGovernor:

Look I have seen a lot of guys like that idot....once they see you're getting attention from girls and u are handsome than they are the next natural thing is to call the person gay.
It's all bourne out of JEALOUSY.
E dey pain am say even if he toast woman them fit no gree for am but Op without even trying is getting what they want the most
Exactly 💯, he's a jealous fool!
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Kizzygentle: 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2023
maasoap:

Download the attached app and open it, instruction is there for you. Very simple.
Thanks. Would try it out..
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by maasoap(m): 11:09am On Jun 05, 2023
CuriousStudent:

So who should be blamed for women not wanting to build with a man? Imagine giving half a decade of your life to a broke man and a younger girl comes to real where she didn't sow?

You commited five abortions for him because he wasn't ready due to poverty,but when he makes money,he will be begging the new girl he pregnanted to keep the pregnancy?

Will you allow a gorilla ( Nigerian man) that is poor to mount you for free for years with no assurance of anything?

All this broke men always complaining about women not wanting to build, I have a question to ask:
Did they ever approach a woman for marriage ( not relationship) and she said no?

The fear of dating a man with no security or assurance plagues every girl, but it's twice worst if it's a broke man because you gained nothing.

Women are not fools. They know those that are serious and those that aren't, hypergamy aside. That explains why a babe of a rich man will still marry a broke man and in some cases steal from her sugar daddy to give her broke man. Because she saw seriousness in him and realised that the only thing holding him back from making the big move is finances

Let them start meeting women are discussing strictly marriage and no games, if women still turn them down then we can conclude that Nigerian women are materialistic

Desperate times calls for desperate measures. In my mother's time I will gladly leap triumphantly at the advances of a struggling man that is hardworking because I am assure in less than a year he will see my parents, and a couple of years later,he will make money. But I can't say that for now

I like your perspective but hypergamy is real and it is as old as time. Men are generally above women (in all aspects of life) on the average anywhere in the world.
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by maasoap(m): 11:16am On Jun 05, 2023
9jaRealist:

>

And you called yourself "Realist"! Are you sure you are realist?
Get a "decent" girl with lots of male friends as your fiancée and hack her WhatsApp to get regular updates of her chats with her so called friends and besties. Na high blood pressure go kil you.

2 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by PPIA: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2023
Steverolly:
Bang your share of toto and move. Stop wailing

1 Like

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Jakumo(m): 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2023
PPIA:

Bang your share of toto and move. Stop wailing

Toh. The Oracle has spoken. Let yee who hath ears harken.

2 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
I don't do Friendship with broke people whether Male/Female.
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by nadel: 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
GAY ALERT!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Do You Not Like And Why / Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. / Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.