Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. (23257 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by MechanicMike: 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2023
Bryanxx:
Boss wetin you smoke like this? Like this the second time you commented on this and you are still talking off point. Get a grip man.

Son the point is, op juss admit he gay...read his last post. He said he dosint feel women no more.... nigggggga he gay... PiRRRRRRRRIOD!!(no offenscce) angry
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by HussenAdul: 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2023
You re one of those male she is close with
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by shineeye1: 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
Steverolly:
I've noticed the way I lose interest in girls that have lots of male friends, like it's a red flag for me.
I don't know if it's insecurity or whatever but I'm very good looking, in fact I don't even approach girls, they approach me. I've also met a lot of great girls but once I notice they have a lot male friends or they Relate so much with guys I just lose interest.
Is this normal or it's just me?

It's your safety compass that God gave to you - follow it!
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by maasoap(m): 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
Steverolly:
I've noticed the way I lose interest in girls that have lots of male friends, like it's a red flag for me.
I don't know if it's insecurity or whatever but I'm very good looking, in fact I don't even approach girls, they approach me. I've also met a lot of great girls but once I notice they have a lot male friends or they Relate so much with guys I just lose interest.

That should be a serious red flag for any sensible man. So, it is normal.
Besties wey dey shift pants for one side when no one is looking. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by StarGra: 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
Low self-estee, until your babe give them doggy .

iksman2002:

Bro I think your being insecure or you have low self-esteem.

4 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by ConfidentialDoc: 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2023
Steverolly:

Me too.
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Timetravel88: 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2023
iksman2002:

Bro I think your being insecure or you have low self-esteem.

It's not insecure to say what you don't like while dating, those who tolerate bad habits without drawing the lines are the insecure ones. They'll rather not say anything because they fear they'll loose their girl if they do. That's the highest level of insecurity.
A real man should always draw the lines on the things he can tolerate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by seanwilliam(m): 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2023
buygala:

No you are not "very good looking".... Male attractiveness go far beyond a nice face.. You can't have body/mouth odor, any body/mental/financial deformities and be attractive to anyone except your mother .

Move away from that self deceptive premise, and you might find a solution to your insecurities.

If you are insecure around girls who have lots of male friends, find your mental health with a girls who doesn't have such male friends... And then when such girl later finds a male friend/ friends, disengage from her and begun the search for peace again grin... Continue the merry-go-round until you find some lasting peace, if you will.
you started well, but your end is bad.
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Steverolly: 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2023
HussenAdul:
You re one of those male she is close with
Never, I just met and her and I'm suspecting she wants something serious with me.
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by ElBenny(m): 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
Yes fear them. There’s always guys asking them to visit. In fact, that’s all the guys in her DM do.

She will reject them, normal. But once two of you have small fight and don’t talk for a while, one or two of her “friends” don chuk prick

A female friend of mine said she was feeling sad and wanted to see me. She came around and narrated the quarrel she had with her boyfriend of 6 years.
To cut the long story cut, she give me chop before she go that night 😂

One came to my house to visit, right in my parlour and before my presence, she had a video call with the love of her life.
To cut the long story cut, she give me chop before she go that evening. 😂

4 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by sexysunnyb(m): 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
Read and understad before comment
your comment makes no sense

MechanicMike:

So u sayin u get haapiar when men surround u... corrrrrrrect? Nigggggga how long hav u been gay & why are u gay sir??...u hav juss embarass Nigeria!!((no offenscce)) angry
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by MechanicMike: 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
sexysunnyb:
Read and understad before comment
your comment makes no sense

Our commmment make sense sir.op juss expose himself cleary he gay...too late to apologice for being gay sir!!! angry
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by integrity16(m): 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
OGA leave story, go for girls with few male friends. The reason why she came unto you was probably because she rolls very well with guys than her fellow girls and not because you are handsome.

I have many female friends like that. Some girls love to associate with guys than girls because their fellow girls had betrayed them in the past. Get to know her first and then draw your conclusions from your interaction with her.

1 Like

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Steverolly: 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
ElBenny:

A female friend of mine said she was feeling sad and wanted to see me. She came around and narrated the quarrel she had with her boyfriend of 6 years.
To cut the long story cut, she give me chop before she go that night 😂

One came to my house to visit, right in my parlour and before my presence, she had a video call with the love of her life.
To cut the long story cut, she give me chop before she go that evening. 😂
Bruh, I've had my share of these things you just stated.
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Lekan239(m): 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
Freelancerr:
She's for the street

How to know?

80% of girls are into hook up codedly but won't show it.
So if you have a girl you suspect she's into hook up, I would advice you become careful with her before she pin another man pregnancy on you.

Tho, what I do to a girl I'm dating is I clone there chat mostly WhatsApp.

Once it's cloned I check and read all their message directly on my phone even without them noticing.

I do this for some months so as to be sure of whom I'm dating, make I for no go enter one chance.

I'll teach anyone this trick only if you check my signature and text me on WhatsApp.

Note : you will pay a token before we start. Cos it's not free oooo.
Token hmmm.
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by achimendy(m): 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
MechanicMike:

So u sayin u get haapiar when men surround u... corrrrrrrect? Nigggggga how long hav u been gay & why are u gay sir??...u hav juss embarass Nigeria!!((no offenscce)) angry

You're very irrational.

1 Like

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by MechanicMike: 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
achimendy:

You're very irrational.

Bro am Nigerian....op is gay. (Read his post).
We don't accept gay homo people in Nigeria.. PiRRRRRRRRIOD!!(no offenscce) angry
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Freelancerr(m): 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
RTID:
I sabi am boss

No be today

My babe de send nudes to her cousin

Thank God for that app ..I no go cast the update

😂😂😂😂
E good as you realize quick.
Make she no carry person pikin give u

1 Like

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Steverolly: 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
integrity16:
OGA leave story, go for girls with few male friends. The reason why she came unto you was probably because she rolls very well with guys than her fellow girls and not because you are handsome.

I have many female friends like that. Some girls love to associate with guys than girls because their fellow girls had betrayed them in the past. Get to know her first and then draw your conclusions from your interaction with her.
This is not the first time Bro, thing is they always want something serious with me.
I've had several cases like this, One case scenario won't make me come up with this post.
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Freelancerr(m): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
80% lol you're funny

That's the fact!
So many hookup apps.
So many girls in uni and poly doing hookups.

On the street, they are everywhere.
20% are left.

2 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Freelancerr(m): 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
sweetkev:
scam

Bros abeg!
Make God no spoil your own. If I never get any deal with you before no ever try am again to call me scam.

No try am again, I no sabi u and u no sabi me.
And if you think say me and you don do anything before kindly post our chat here for everyone to see.

If not
Go rest!!
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Freelancerr(m): 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2023
ACE1010:

Bro let's talk.... send me your number
It's on my signature boss
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Freelancerr(m): 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2023
Lekan239:
Token hmmm.
😊
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by maasoap(m): 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2023
sweetkev:
scam
It is a very simple procedure. But you need to have access to the other phone to set it up.
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by HussenAdul: 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2023
Steverolly:

Never, I just met and her and I'm suspecting she wants something serious with me.
As u just met her, those people might still be new to her or mere acquaintance.
If what u see in her is good, try compete and win her. Men always like to go after pretty girls but doesn't mean that the girl accepted them all
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by sexysunnyb(m): 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2023
I can't read where he said he his gay, but I feel his words because I have bleep about 3 girls who call me bestie in the past and the worst part of it was that i bleep a bestie just one week to her wedding and I also attended the wedding but I feel guilty and so sorry for the poor man after spending heavily for the wedding,
ladies with male bestie is a NO NO FOR ME
MechanicMike:

Our commmment make sense sir.op juss expose himself cleary he gay...too late to apologice for being gay sir!!! angry

5 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by idalex: 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2023
RTID:
I sabi am boss

No be today

watsup

reply m dm pls
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Treassured: 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2023
Steverolly:

Bruh, I normally don't do this but I've been avoiding girls almost all my life because of my self development which have seen massive improvement. I'll be 21 by the end of this year with no form of love or whatever.... people be thinking the boy is gay "cos he's fine and they've not seen him with a female", why do you think I shouldn't also face this aspect of my life?
So I'll just meet somebody and marry no dating or friendship, I know what I want please and my family issue shouldn't be your problem. Thanks

Just 21?? You are still a Teen.

Only God will help most of you Gen Z because many of you will never get to experience What True Feelings Is Like In these days of Social Media☺

I really enjoyed my Teenage days. I'm always Glad I'm from the older generation and I experienced series of True & Pure Feelings🤗

3 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Osashalom: 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
Gppgn:
As a girl,,if ur male friends are too much.. I pity u,, that's a sign of a polygamous marriage and you can never have peace in ur marriage..
Throw more light on this your comment please
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by LaJoe2: 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2023
Normal Normal
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Negroid001(m): 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2023
I'm a guy with lots of female friends. Yes, temptation dey occur, i get strong discipline tho sometimes i dey fall short of glory.
A woman with lots of male friends will get plenty advances for knack, depends on her morals. Simple.
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Gppgn(f): 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
Osashalom:

Throw more light on this your comment please
it a deep secret in the spiritual realm.. it associated with spirit wife and husbands.. same thing applicable to guys..it very dangerous polygamous spirit looming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Do You Not Like And Why / Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love / The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.