Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. (23258 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by erico2k2(m): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2023
Steverolly:
I've noticed the way I lose interest in girls that have lots of male friends, like it's a red flag for me.
I don't know if it's insecurity or whatever but I'm very good looking, in fact I don't even approach girls, they approach me. I've also met a lot of great girls but once I notice they have a lot male friends or they Relate so much with guys I just lose interest.
Is this normal or it's just me?
you are not wrong there
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Odunharry(m): 10:11am On Jun 03, 2023
Rare to see a man and woman stick as just friends without one of them having a different motive.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by reiddecuti: 10:11am On Jun 03, 2023
A
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Jakumo(m): 10:11am On Jun 03, 2023
Steverolly:
I've noticed the way I lose interest in girls that have lots of male friends, like it's a red flag for me.
I don't know if it's insecurity or whatever but I'm very good looking, in fact I don't even approach girls, they approach me . I've also met a lot of great girls but once I notice they have a lot male friends or they Relate so much with guys I just lose interest.

It is only men that are instantly attracted to beautiful women. Most women are initially attracted NOT to a man's physical appearance, but to the way in which he speaks to the women, and jokes with them in those first few critical moments when they first meet. I therefore sincerely doubt the OP's story that women approach him primarily due to his perceived good looks, REGARDLESS of how well-built or handsome he may in fact be.

With all due respect, I must therefore reach for my bullshit whistle once again to alert the viewing public that someone is telling a tall story here that does not match up with the known psychology of female attractiveness to men.

8 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by addexx: 10:13am On Jun 03, 2023
shocked
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Steverolly: 10:16am On Jun 03, 2023
buygala:

No you are not "very good looking".... Move away from that self deceptive premise, and you might find a solution to your insecurities.

If you are attractive like me, it's even the girls who will be feeling insecure around you because of the large number of female friends you have around you grin
I've been dealing with insecurities from girls in my past relationships.
Not a new thing Sir, rest🙏🏽.
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Deicide: 10:16am On Jun 03, 2023
It's Insecurity + Narcissism

1 Like

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 03, 2023
Steverolly:
I don't know if it's insecurity or whatever but I'm very good looking, in fact I don't even approach girls, they approach me. I've also met a lot of great girls but once I notice they have a lot male friends or they Relate so much with guys I just lose interest.

You are not insecure..you are right...girls that have a lot of male friends are the ones that will snap pictures of food they didnt pay for and posting thirst traps just to get attention...they never post the men they go out with because they know what they are doing

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Burgerlomo: 10:17am On Jun 03, 2023
😎
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Teeroyzimma: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2023
Freelancerr:
She's for the street

How to know?

80% of girls are into hook up codedly but won't show it.
So if you have a girl you suspect she's into hook up, I would advice you become careful with her before she pin another man pregnancy on you.

Tho, what I do to a girl I'm dating is I clone there chat mostly WhatsApp.

Once it's cloned I check and read all their message directly on my phone even without them noticing.

I do this for some months so as to be sure of whom I'm dating, make I for no go enter one chance.

I'll teach anyone this trick only if you check my signature and text me on WhatsApp.

Note : you will pay a token before we start. Cos it's not free oooo.
80% lol you're funny

2 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by jaxxy(m): 10:21am On Jun 03, 2023
Steverolly:

Generally a girl with too many male friends is a red flag bt there is a twist.

there are girls with many male friends bt she openly friendly, free and Platonic with them. This is not a red flag for me. I like people who appreciate good company bt keep their manners and boundaries.

However there are girls who have many male friends and are also lose and have no boundaries with them publicly or privately. These are obviously red flags

Bt there is the homely coded chick who has no male friends or it seems she doesn't bt she has many male clients and acquaintances. shes very secretive. This type will sell u in the market and u won't know u have been sold like ordinary fish.

and there is the true introvert who don't have many males friends and don't need many friends either. They are the joys of the traditional insecure man and the philanderous ones scared of nemesis.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by buygala(m): 10:21am On Jun 03, 2023
Steverolly:

I've been dealing with insecurities from girls in my past relationships.
Not a new thing, rest.

Lies..

If you were, you won't be so attention-starved that dating a girl with male friends will bother you so much
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by JasperVII(m): 10:23am On Jun 03, 2023
It's not insecurity. It's a red flag.

You're not the only one.

13 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Soulmender: 10:24am On Jun 03, 2023
iksman2002:

Bro I think your being insecure or you have low self-esteem.

It has nothing to do with being insecure or low self esteem. His reason is valid. Some of these girls with many male friends are loose, they do all sorts of rubbish with the guys in the name of just friends. They’re knacking the guys on a low.

12 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Steverolly: 10:25am On Jun 03, 2023
buygala:

Lies..

If you were, you won't be so attention-starved that dating a girl with male friends will bother you so much
What do you mean by lies? 😂
Are you really arguing with me over my personal life? Abi you want to have a view of what my Dm's look like? It's not something to brag about though just so you know pls.

1 Like

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by eddynaira125: 10:26am On Jun 03, 2023
Steverolly:

Bruh, I normally don't do this but I've been avoiding girls almost all my life because of my self development which have seen massive improvement. I'll be 21 by the end of this year with no form of love or whatever.... people be thinking the boy is gay "cos he's fine and they've not seen him with a female", why do you think I shouldn't also face this aspect of my life?
So I'll just meet somebody and marry no dating or friendship, I know what I want please and my family issue shouldn't be your problem. Thanks

I don't know you, but from your write up you are very mature, intelligent and responsible to the core, I expect great stories from you someday, and I pray you find your self in a position were lives will be affected positively

7 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Steverolly: 10:28am On Jun 03, 2023
Jakumo:

It is only men that are instantly attracted to beautiful women. Most women are initially attracted NOT to a man's physical appearance, but to the way in which he speaks to the women, and jokes with them in those first few critical moments when they first meet. I therefore sincerely doubt the OP's story that women approach him primarily due to his perceived good looks, REGARDLESS of how well-built or handsome he may in fact be.

With all due respect, I must therefore reach for my bullshit whistle once again to alert the viewing public that someone is telling a tall story here that does not match up with the known psychology of female attractiveness to men.
You may be right about them not entirely attracted to the looks but that's where I get the most compliment from.
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by kokomilala(m): 10:28am On Jun 03, 2023
Male Friends Of Girls Are Quasi Shaggers

Your fear isn't misplaced. You are right to question such a position.

I've heard about best friends- male and female- having sex. I mean, having amorous relationships.

On the face of it, it looks innocuous. And people don't suspect anything. But women are naturally weaker and can easily fall into temptations of sex.

For me, I cannot wrap my head around what relationship exists between a man and a woman if it's not work or business. It has to be that they are getting down with each other.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 03, 2023
JasperVII:
It's not insecurity. It's a red flag.

You're not the only one.

It's all those finished men that are telling him that his insecure that I just pity...na their type go marry code olosho and end up raising another mans child.

In 2023 how can a man not know that a girl that has more male friends than female friends are into hookup?

16 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Steverolly: 10:31am On Jun 03, 2023
eddynaira125:

I don't know you, but from your write up you are very mature, intelligent and responsible to the core, I expect great stories from you someday, and I pray you find your self in a position were lives will be affected positively
Thanks so much Boss🙏🏽
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Saladdin: 10:35am On Jun 03, 2023
Steverolly:

It's not insecurity, it's just common sense. Once I notice such, I move on because it's not worth wasting your time with unserious girls.

It is not appropriate for either gender to keep many individuals of the opposite gender as friends, except if it directly ties into your work. Even at that, most should only be your colleague.

This type of relationship will be fraught with accusations.

Same way a farmer will not allow a herd of goat to guard his barn of yams, you should not allow such. Because what those goats will eventually do to the farmer's yam stock is what those 'friends' will eventually do to the girl.

9 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by UselessBuharist: 10:36am On Jun 03, 2023
It’s a red flag oo, these girls usually open up to their female friends about what they do with their male friends.

10 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Gerrard59(m): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2023
Steverolly:

Bruh, I normally don't do this but I've been avoiding girls almost all my life because of my self development which have seen massive improvement. I'll be 21 by the end of this year with no form of love or whatever.... people be thinking the boy is gay "cos he's fine and they've not seen him with a female", why do you think I shouldn't also face this aspect of my life?
So I'll just meet somebody and marry no dating or friendship, I know what I want please and my family issue shouldn't be your problem. Thanks

Bro believes love exists. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hypergamy never do you something. Hypergamy will teach you a lesson you will never forget. You are 21 years, which implies the girls on your radar are 18-21/22. You are competing with men in their late 20s and early 30s, plus sugar bros in their mid-30s and sugar daddies in their 40s and 50s. Better take the advice you quoted o. But if you refuse, we are here to always remind you. grin

Just know that hypergamy is not your mate and will teach you a lesson.

14 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Gerrard59(m): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

MARRY IN YOUR 30s
you don't have any major ASSETS TO YOUR NAME....

the ladies of today ARE NOT BUILT TO BUILD WITH ANY MAN, they come in after the man has started enjoying his own money

HAVE SENSE and get your life straight abeg

Leave him, with time, he would understand. I was in that stage, but thanks to friends who warned me and research articles I read.

He wants to find true love at the age of 21. Bwahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by onadana: 10:41am On Jun 03, 2023
Steverolly:

Bro,you're spot on.Lose interest and maintain your sanity.Ladies with too many male friends is more than a red flag.Look the truth be told a man and a woman can't just be friends more like cat and fish.Create an environment,let the atmosphere be right they will sleep with each other.It's just a natural law,no one to blame,because we are human beings of feelings.

6 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by danvon(m): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2023
Steverolly:

Oh I understand now.
This is weird but true, any girl I approach myself don't really have guys around them as much as the ones that approach me. Cos truly, I'll be thinking (Why did this fine girl approach me, what are my doing different from multitude of guys that must have approached her) and tbh all the one I've met are great and smart with fine build but I would never want a relationship with them...lol

I think girls that approach you are usually girls that are more confident around guys hence they have more guy friends.

9 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Steverolly: 10:45am On Jun 03, 2023
Gerrard59:

Bro believes love exists. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hypergamy never do you something. Hypergamy will teach you a lesson you will never forget. You are 21 years, which implies the girls on your radar are 18-21/22. You are competing with men in their late 20s and early 30s, plus sugar bros in their mid-30s and sugar daddies in their 40s and 50s. Better take the advice you quoted o. But if you refuse, we are here to always remind you. grin

Just know that hypergamy is not your mate and will teach you a lesson.
I'm always open to learning so as not make avoidable mistakes in my small life...
Thing is I'm very cautious of girls I find myself with, and not the lover boy type that is always quick to impress. So it'll take a very unusual case for me not to "lose guard".
Secondly I believe love exists but I've been made to know a man is loved "Conditionally" so there's still love there nah.
Not that it doesn't exist pls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by denzel231: 10:46am On Jun 03, 2023
Steverolly:
it's you . Most of those girls are the best..
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Saladdin: 10:49am On Jun 03, 2023
Gerrard59:

Leave him, with time, he would understand. I was in that stage, but thanks to friends who warned me and research articles I read.

He wants to find true love at the age of 21. Bwahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dr. Gerrard, na wetin dey save me too be that o (especially your write ups, Boss13, Pansophist, Franchasng Emmaodet ,Lordadam13, etc then combined with reddit, Quora and co.) though I don dey approach late 20s.

Due to this factor, I have deliberately refused to approach ladies for any relationship for now. Once I'm well set, na to dey screen them in a strict and no nonsense fashion.

At that time I won't tolerate excuses like; "the past doesn't matter, I'm now ready for a serious relationship" bla bla bla. Na to focus on 18-23 year old ladies.

Everybody must enjoy their privileges.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 03, 2023
denzel231:
it's you . Most of those girls are the best..

They're the best for knacking and dumping..not to keep as girlfriend..theres a clear distinction

4 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by kingthreat(m): 10:49am On Jun 03, 2023
Even if you can trust the girl, you can't trust the guys who are her friends. Half of them accepted to be friendzoned waiting for the right time to hit that hole.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by flokii: 10:50am On Jun 03, 2023
It's until you realize besties now shift pants that you'll wise up.. a girl that likes hanging around guys is a red flag cos nohow one or two of the guys won't get intimate with her.
It's a statement of fact that a guy and girl can't stay friends for long without one or both developing feelings for the other. Once they are behind closed doors, anything can happen, devil can use them cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Do You Not Like And Why / Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love / The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.