Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. (23261 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Ferrous(m): 10:52am On Jun 03, 2023
Who doesn't lose interest in any girl with multiple male friends. Whether casual or formal.

2 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Caleycash(m): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2023
iksman2002:

Bro I think your being insecure or you have low self-esteem.
You're mad!... which kind yeye emotional blackmailing be that!?... make him go marry olosho as wife abi?, all the girls around her she can't pick friends from, na men?, abeg carry this your stupid blackmailing get tha fvck!

13 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Munzy14(m): 10:54am On Jun 03, 2023
Steverolly:
I've noticed the way I lose interest in girls that have lots of male friends, like it's a red flag for me.
I don't know if it's insecurity or whatever but I'm very good looking, in fact I don't even approach girls, they approach me. I've also met a lot of great girls but once I notice they have a lot male friends or they Relate so much with guys I just lose interest.
Is this normal or it's just me?
If you dont like what is at hand, just change am.
Life is short.

1 Like

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Caleycash(m): 10:56am On Jun 03, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Why not focus on your struggling family and forget about ladies till you have enough understanding of how to handle a woman in marriage.

Why not grow
psychologically
spiritually
financially
socially

without DISTRACTION of ladies.

Emotional blackmailing again... do you know him personally!?, why can't girls be modest and live clean Godly life, always seeking for a simp to know how to handle a public toilet, rubbish!

10 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Morphinne: 10:59am On Jun 03, 2023
MechanicMike:

Every man must chase women & love them at the same time..that's how real men operate...you sayin u prefere man over woman & that u always happiar around men is a gay sign. Gay men always to to faggggggot & then finally turn to homosexual faggggggot people. We don't well come those kind of people on Nairaland sir.they have aid!!(no offenscce) angry
Try to read ppl’s comments with the sole aim of understanding and contributing sensibly sir/ma. Where did he say he’s gay?
He said he sees ladies who have too many male friends as red flags and which right-thinking man doesn’t feel this way? Why should a man decide to settle with a lady who enjoys being in the company of men?

7 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Caleycash(m): 10:59am On Jun 03, 2023
Steverolly:

Seriously man, this last one pain me.
This particular girl is very cool to be with but the more we talk, I just feel bad cos all her talks indicate she has lots of male friends.
I will advice collect your own share and bounce or still keep her as friend, never wife a hoe and a girl everyone in the area has have sex with, you'll be a laughing stock and that indicates you're a SIMPLETON... as a man always know you're the PRIZE!

7 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Steverolly: 11:00am On Jun 03, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
80% lol you're funny
Like bro? 😂
I think that guy must have met a lot of terrible girls.
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Babaalajo(m): 11:01am On Jun 03, 2023
It's a turn off for me also, I have this female friends that we worked together back then and we've been friends since but she have a lot of male friends including me🥱and she do post different guy on their bday with captions like sweetheart,omoomi, dearie,Pablo,sinzu money and so on... I used to said to myself that no matter how beautiful this girls is I can't date her talkless of marrying her...

11 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 03, 2023
Steverolly:
I've noticed the way I lose interest in girls that have lots of male friends, like it's a red flag for me.
I don't know if it's insecurity or whatever but I'm very good looking, in fact I don't even approach girls, they approach me. I've also met a lot of great girls but once I notice they have a lot male friends or they Relate so much with guys I just lose interest.
Guy you are a real man that's incharge. Don't let anyone deceive you that it's insecurity. They are lashing themselves On a daily. Don't let someone play with ur head. All men saying it's nothing are either the ones lashing ur babe, or Simps who are recruited by cheating ladies to bark for them. Never be deceived.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 03, 2023
iksman2002:

You are one of the Simps recruited by cheating girls to bark for them. U will never get a pssy

11 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by iksman2002(m): 11:07am On Jun 03, 2023
Soulmender:

It has nothing to do with being insecure or low self esteem. His reason is valid. Some of these girls with many male friends are loose, they do all sorts of rubbish with the guys in the name of just friends. They’re knacking the guys on a low.
Hmmm
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Chi111(m): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2023
The bottom line is NO GIRL dates one guy, forget about their pretense someone out there, is still banging them alws
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by MechanicMike: 11:17am On Jun 03, 2023
Morphinne:

Try to read ppl’s comments with the sole aim of understanding and contributing sensibly sir/ma. Where did he say he’s gay?
He said he sees ladies who have too many male friends as red flags and which right-thinking man doesn’t feel this way? Why should a man decide to settle with a lady who enjoys being in the company of men?

Bull$hit..op is gay.why can he tell us he will survive witout women BECUZ he dislike them? (Read his last post)
nigggggga, that man is 100000% full BLOOOODED gay & if he don't change his homo gay behaviour, he will develop to wot white people call faggggggot sir. I can't even imagine myself not talkin to female for 2 days. The boy is gay & therrrris no place for gay people sir!!(no offenscce)
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Caleycash(m): 11:18am On Jun 03, 2023
Steverolly:

I'm always open to learning so as not make avoidable mistakes in my small life...
Thing is I'm very cautious of girls I find myself with, and not the lover boy type that is always quick to impress. So it'll take a very unusual case for me not to "lose guard".
Secondly I believe love exists but I've been made to know a man is loved "Conditionally" so there's still love there nah.
Not that it doesn't exist pls.
A conditional love is not love in the purest form... it's a hypergamous inspired love born out of money/wealth, you're still very young, you have a lot to learn, but as a man always know you're the PRIZE, any woman not submissive to your authority should be flinged away!, she's rebellious to your masculine energy, therefore will give you troubles, I might sound harsh but women are born with this pre knowledge of always trying to outdo and subdue men and there authority, even in marriage, they'll try to manipulate, gas light and even emotionally blackmail you, don't fall for it, stand firm on your decisions if you deem it right!, remember man is the PRIZE, if you're on Facebook follow a page called "AllaKaduna Nzeogwu", you'll learn alot about women.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by gentleguy1975: 11:18am On Jun 03, 2023
Omo,na nono for me too, imagine an undergraduate lady having school son and school father! both of them adults

5 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by FahBuLous: 11:20am On Jun 03, 2023
Nothing is wrong with you, i lose interest too when i notice u keep alot of male friends..
You will even hear a girl telling a guy, i knew all of them bfr i met you. Like WTF..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by adonaimart(m): 11:25am On Jun 03, 2023
Girls with too many make friends is a very red flag!!

However, if they make you the center of dia world, don't fvck up..

2 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Caleycash(m): 11:27am On Jun 03, 2023
MechanicMike:

Bull$hit..op is gay.why can he tell us he will survive witout women BECUZ he dislike them? (Read his last post)
nigggggga, that man is 100000% full BLOOOODED gay & if he don't change his homo gay behaviour, he will develop to wot white people call faggggggot sir. I can't even imagine myself not talkin to female for 2 days. The boy is gay & therrrris no place for gay people sir!!(no offenscce)
You're mentally unstable... you need psychological evaluation ASAP!

6 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Kukutenla: 11:33am On Jun 03, 2023
Steverolly:
If you're not just referring to sluts but normal girls, then you're missing a lot. Those kind of girls actually understand men and make good wives. Another advantage is that most female friendships are fake and they backbite, slander and give themselves wrong advice out of jealousy. Also, they subconsciously compete among themselves which ultimately affects their spouse or boyfriend's pockets. All these vices are missing in ladies who have less female friends because naturally there's no reason to compete with their male friends.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by BlueAir: 11:38am On Jun 03, 2023
angry See them. Osho free people. Who know una well
iksman2002:

1 Like

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Treassured: 11:40am On Jun 03, 2023
Steverolly:

grin grin grin
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Steverolly: 11:44am On Jun 03, 2023
Kukutenla:

If you're not just referring to sluts but normal girls, then you're missing a lot. Those kind of girls actually understand men and make good wives. Another advantage is that most female friendships are fake and they backbite, slander and give themselves wrong advice out of jealousy. Also, they subconsciously compete among themselves which ultimately affects their spouse or boyfriend's pockets. All these vices are missing in ladies who have less female friends because naturally there's no reason to compete with their male friends.
I think I was expecting this comment and thankfully it came.
I'm not seeing girls that have male friends as sluts, NO. Things is many of them I've encountered, their vibe is unmatched compared to other female counterparts. They seem to extremely interesting but the fact that they have several male friends and very few or no close female friend is worrisome and distributing to me.

1 Like

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Poske95(m): 11:45am On Jun 03, 2023
Bro, stop the good looks thing.....and chin up
Most of them you meet are for the streetz

4 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by schoolboymatt(m): 11:47am On Jun 03, 2023
the other day, I was talking to this girl who I know is into me(she don give me green light die), I too am into her (kinda). so while we were conversing, she kept uttering 'my bestie'. small thing, 'my bestie', another small thing again, 'my bestie'.

the fact she has a lot of female friends she does 'bestie' with got me worried(I was already contemplating whether or not to proceed) so she was telling me about one of her bestie that wants her to move over to abuja so she can settle and start working... long story short, I asked where in Abuja does this bestie stays, as I know abuja to some point.

me: where for abuja she dey stay?
she: who tell you say na 'she' ...I no dey do bestie with girls. them too dey gossip.

me: oh! shocked

cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by AmazingELixir: 11:47am On Jun 03, 2023
Steverolly:

It is normally you!
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by pansophist(m): 11:51am On Jun 03, 2023
Gerrard59:

Bro believes love exists. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hypergamy never do you something. Hypergamy will teach you a lesson you will never forget. You are 21 years, which implies the girls on your radar are 18-21/22. You are competing with men in their late 20s and early 30s, plus sugar bros in their mid-30s and sugar daddies in their 40s and 50s. Better take the advice you quoted o. But if you refuse, we are here to always remind you. grin

Just know that hypergamy is not your mate and will teach you a lesson.

Why you break him heart naw? In a world full of wickedness, you come add heartbreaking join. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Morphinne: 11:52am On Jun 03, 2023
MechanicMike:

I understand you my friend, you are right👍
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by RTID: 11:53am On Jun 03, 2023
Freelancerr:
She's for the street

How to know?

80% of girls are into hook up codedly but won't show it.
So if you have a girl you suspect she's into hook up, I would advice you become careful with her before she pin another man pregnancy on you.

Tho, what I do to a girl I'm dating is I clone there chat mostly WhatsApp.

Once it's cloned I check and read all their message directly on my phone even without them noticing.

I do this for some months so as to be sure of whom I'm dating, make I for no go enter one chance.

I'll teach anyone this trick only if you check my signature and text me on WhatsApp.

Note : you will pay a token before we start. Cos it's not free oooo.
I sabi am boss

No be today

My babe de send nudes to her cousin

Thank God for that app ..I no go cast the update

1 Like

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by dopedan(m): 11:54am On Jun 03, 2023
Freelancerr:
She's for the street

How to know?

80% of girls are into hook up codedly but won't show it.
So if you have a girl you suspect she's into hook up, I would advice you become careful with her before she pin another man pregnancy on you.

Tho, what I do to a girl I'm dating is I clone there chat mostly WhatsApp.

Once it's cloned I check and read all their message directly on my phone even without them noticing.

I do this for some months so as to be sure of whom I'm dating, make I for no go enter one chance.

I'll teach anyone this trick only if you check my signature and text me on WhatsApp.

Note : you will pay a token before we start. Cos it's not free oooo.
How do u clone?
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Bellotelli: 11:55am On Jun 03, 2023
Steverolly:

What are you saying boss?
Don't mind that fagot, he has low. Comprehension .

1 Like

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Kukutenla: 11:57am On Jun 03, 2023
Steverolly:

I think I was expecting this comment and thankfully it came.
I'm not seeing girls that have male friends as sluts, NO. Things is many of them I've encountered, their vibe is unmatched compared to other female counterparts. They seem to extremely interesting but the fact that they have several male friends and very few or no close female friend is worrisome and distributing to me.
Don't let it disturb you bro. As long as you can confirm the friendship is purely platonic, you can be rest assured she's marriageable. Such women understand men. You can ask married men whose wives keep many female friends the pressure they go through to meet up with their friends. Imagine having to buy and Co. Almost every year because one friend somewhere is doing something. What is even painful is that the friendship is generally fake

3 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Savvy19: 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

MARRY IN YOUR 30s
you don't have any major ASSETS TO YOUR NAME....

the ladies of today ARE NOT BUILT TO BUILD WITH ANY MAN, they come in after the man has started enjoying his own money

HAVE SENSE and get your life straight abeg

That's they come to reap where they did not sow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Do You Not Like And Why / Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love / The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.