Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady (19935 Views)

Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) / If You Already Gave Him Sex, Chances He Will Take You Seriously Is 0% / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by TheZooHasFalln: 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
Wawelexy:
No matter how rich you are, any man who buys a gift worth 100k above and puts a lady who's not his mom/sis on the receipt should be sentenced to 10 years imprisonment with hard labour... Such man is one of the biggest problem we are currently facing in Nigeria...

Collect back with immediate effect whatever gift you buy for a lady who jilted or cheats on you... Don't take OP serious, she has the traits of a serial Olosho
I agree with you 💯 bro, but I think a genuine and good wives deserve even more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Barims(m): 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kiddogarcia:
You mean a man can actually think of buying you a house,I mean you oo.

Let me just sell my herbs and gerrout of here.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

Imagine the ugly bitch thinking a man in his right sense would buy a house for her.

3 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by advanceDNA: 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
drololaaof:

Biko those men are stupid. There is a Yoruba adage that says' a kin sanwo idi tan ' that is you cannot pay all for the sex you have .

So....Are u still paying all the girls u fvcked....since u can never finish paying...??

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by advanceDNA: 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
mukthar2000:
Childishness mumy boy attitude.
The guy too should calculate all her punna the don knack and returned it back to her.

NO PAIN NO GAIN.

All the puna?? Why she no calculate all the penís she collect......una to mumu for pvssy

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by mamaafrik(m): 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2023
siofra:
Smart one!

Some of these men are so shameless. Imagine going to ask your ex for a gift you gave her. Like how low can you go

🤢🤮
they are not ,woman are always sharp to do even worse and blackmail in events like that than men.

You will be hearing " I fed you and helped you become man in live".

If he ask for his stuff,give him back and stop this silly attitude of using blackmail.
You are no longer together

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Greattha: 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
Honestly, to avoid insults, a woman should always strive to have and hold her own no matter how ok her man is.

She must strive to be top notch academically, business-wise, financially, careeer-wise, home care, in za oza room etc.

Such women are truly sexy. No woman/daughter should be mediocre as this is what can bring this kind of sitch.

That's where a wife differs. Every comfort accorded to a gf is not secured.
Most times, that simple status diff entitles the woman to half his sh*t but that doesn't mean she shouldn't strive to hold her own in case of incasity😁

Jennyclay:
Biko, men should stop this sick attitude. How can you buy a gift for a lady, then any misunderstanding or break-up between you two, you go back and collect the gift back from her undecided. That's a stupid attitude biko you men should stop it. Even kids don't behave like that.

Henceforth, if any man wants to get me a gift, wether iPhone, hair, car, house etc.. the receipt must contain my name and my signature. so that incase of tomorrow he wants to show his stupid and sick character I will quickly sue him to court for stealing and assault. Because he's forcefully trying to steal what belongs to me. The receipts has stated it all and it would be my evidence.

If the receipts doesn't contain my name, Biko just keep your useless gift to yourself.

Shame on all men that collect back gifts he already given to a lady. Shame!!! Shame!!! Shame!!!
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by kaywhy09(m): 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Derakz: 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
Is improper for a man to buy a gift for his girlfriend, and later on after breakup u collected it.

3 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by dreu2fine(m): 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, men should stop this sick attitude. How can you buy a gift for a lady, then any misunderstanding or break-up between you two, you go back and collect the gift back from her undecided. That's a stupid attitude biko you men should stop it. Even kids don't behave like that.

Henceforth, if any man wants to get me a gift, wether iPhone, hair, car, house etc.. the receipt must contain my name and my signature. so that incase of tomorrow he wants to show his stupid and sick character I will quickly sue him to court for stealing and assault. Because he's forcefully trying to steal what belongs to me. The receipts has stated it all and it would be my evidence.

If the receipts doesn't contain my name, Biko just keep your useless gift to yourself.

Shame on all men that collect back gifts he already given to a lady. Shame!!! Shame!!! Shame!!!
U talk like kid
Woman never do u strong thing.
Your Bab go fuuuckk your Frd or brother,DNT even take any back from her
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Watinhapen(m): 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
As a lady, once you’re no longer in a relationship with a man, your common sense should let you know that you’re supposed to return all the significant things that the man got you. The man shouldn’t even be the one forcing you to give back his gifts. He bought you the gifts in the first place because you’re in a relationship with him. When you’re out of the relationship, return everything to him so that you will know that you don’t have anything that will link you to him.

It is only a greedy and worthless lady that will still want to continue using what he ex bought for her. You should be ashamed of using the phone your ex bought for you to call another guy. Your new guy should get you a new phone.

3 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by africanboy(m): 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2023
Go and collect the gift that you gave to him....

Jennyclay:

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by fabolouz1(m): 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
It's childish and immature to do that but you have gave yourself up as someone with a false sense of entitlement .

It's awkward.
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by AlphaHakimi: 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
The below words are the worst form of manipulation women use on men.
-A real man
-A mature man

Don't ever be fooled by these words. When women want you to behave a certain way, they bring up that real or mature man shit. A REAL MAN IS A HAPPY MAN. Infact, the idea of getting a woman is this " I have built a certain level of comfort, come and share in it". This does not in anyway give her authority over the COMFORT you have built. My phone, my car, my gifts are a way of making sure I ENJOY the comfort I have built. In the real sense, a woman is a kind of comfort you acquire. So if this comfort no longer serves my purpose as a man, I will collect EVERYTHING I HAVE GIVEN YOU.
Just so you know the kind of people women are, THEY ARE READY TO DEAL WITH THEIR FATHER'S POVERTY, BUT CANT DEAL WITH THEIR BOYFRIEND/HUSBANDS POVERTY.

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Deepspirituals: 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
What you give out with Love shouldn't be requested back..

Well It's Deep, maybe the gifts has some conditions attached to it
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Tzar(m): 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
This is the kind of lazy, entitled, selfish, greedy & narcissistic Nigerian woman that nauseates me.
Unfortunately, most Nigerian women are like this. I blame the simps that give them this their delusion.

Jennyclay:

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Caleycash(m): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

Should contain your name kee you there!.. onye oshi!

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Princeton92(m): 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2023
W.H.Y.....
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Oshin56(m): 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
Slurity:
YOU ARE A THIEF. Why do you find it difficult for you to return the gift he bought for you too? You want to have a car or house as your gain from the relationship while he has nothing to show as gain in the relationship? I repeat again, YOU ARE A GOLD DIGGER. OLE!
Gold digger is even better, she's ogbologbo amurobber

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by 24SEVEN: 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

Nutjob, did they swear for you not to work hard and get yourself gifts? Prostitution aka hookup is a fast paying job. Indulge in it and buy yourself whatever you want.

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by vince96w2(m): 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

can u give a man a gift? Have u ever given? Entitled bitch

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by SIMPonPatrol(m): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

Jennyclay my darling when is your birthday and what would you like as a birthday gift? smiley

3 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by SIMPonPatrol(m): 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
24SEVEN:

Nutjob, did they swear for you not to work hard and get yourself gifts? Prostitution aka hookup is a fast paying job. Indulge in it and buy yourself whatever you want.

The insults are not necessary, the girl just stated her opinion
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by bularuz(m): 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2023
Hope this will work both ways
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by SIMPonPatrol(m): 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
HayB100:
O ya were OP! And every other bitch like you out there dey craze, oh, I be mumu abi? Okay, I go buy you phone worth 350k, you go still come cheat on me, and you expect me not to collect my phone back? Lol, nah wyning You no even get shame, imagine the rubbish you dey yarn for mouth, shame shame, shame kee you and your papa there. How many Naija babes dey dey faithful? Ask yourself nah, e be like say were deh your head, fine, nah when things dey sweet make me buy am for you, and once things go sour, especially on the basis of cheating, if I no collect am make I bend, you dey craze

Any gift given in the name of love should not be retrieved no matter what
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by SIMPonPatrol(m): 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
Slurity:
YOU ARE A THIEF. Why do you find it difficult for you to return the gift he bought for you too? You want to have a car or house as your gain from the relationship while he has nothing to show as gain in the relationship? I repeat again, YOU ARE A GOLD DIGGER. OLE!

Shebi you would have been fuckiing the lady duribg the duration of the relationship, that one should be enough for you na
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by koolaid87: 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
Hotwest:
I don't and will never do that!

I don't know what's in those men head but they should either learn how not to buy especially big things for a lady they will want to get back when hurt or learn to be strong and move ahead

U ladies too should also spare yourself the embarrassment of always seeking and collecting gifts from different men

Delete paragraph 1 and 2

Leave 3.

If you wanna simp, simp.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Slynation(m): 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
This girl no get sense...!! Anyways, I know I'm not stupid to buy any lady that is not wifable a phone, car or house...!! But if any guy among my goons tries that nonsense, we dey come collect our stuff back...

Imagine buying a girl a car, and she drove the same car to go and cheat on you, and she will be expecting the man to be a gentleman just because one useless NL wanna be feminists wants him to be mature enough... grin Omo, call it childish or whatever rubbish you want, we are taking back that gift.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by SIMPonPatrol(m): 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
kernniejay:

Don't worry, when your son's girlfriend goes away with all his life's saving, you will know better.

Only a very foolish man will use all his life savings to buy a gift for a girlfriend
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Slynation(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2023
mukthar2000:
Childishness mumy boy attitude.
The guy too should calculate all her punna the don knack and returned it back to her.

NO PAIN NO GAIN.
Olodo...she brought pussy I brought Preeq, no pain no gain!!

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by SIMPonPatrol(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2023
occfx:
I no even know how I take reach here

Na gossip carry you come grin
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Awesome01(m): 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
This business is actually trending among ladies nowadays.

They have taken it as a means of living. They date a guy for a year or two asking for expensive gifts like house, cars, iPhone etc. After getting it They either dump the guy or cheat on him openly, so there can be a breakup. Then they move on to another mugu who will buy the next expensive gifts and on and on like that.

All through this they are also living off the guys for their daily expenses. Reason why they only have eyes for the rich guys.

By the time they are approaching their late thirties, they start boasting that they have achieved a lot in life through their hardwork.

We Men should wiseup. These ladies are just leaches jare.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by SIMPonPatrol(m): 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2023
Savedday2:
Guys should as a matter of urgency, stop buying things for all these useless liabilities. They are all ashawo.

The last time I checked, girls are the professors of collecting back things they bought for guys.

Why are all 9ja girls this useless? I dislike them with passion.

Nigerian ladies are very sweet if you have money to spend.

Go and make money so you can enjoy them grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? / My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! / I Cum Too Fast, Please What Will I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.