Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady (19966 Views)

Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) / If You Already Gave Him Sex, Chances He Will Take You Seriously Is 0% / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by newoffer: 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
Why
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Adakintroy: 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ogi!

Better thieve women be. You reject am, why not reject everything about am. Why keep things that may remind you if him.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by hush15: 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, men should stop this sick attitude. How can you buy a gift for a lady, then any misunderstanding or break-up between you two, you go back and collect the gift back from her undecided. That's a stupid attitude biko you men should stop it. Even kids don't behave like that.

Henceforth, if any man wants to get me a gift, wether iPhone, hair, car, house etc.. the receipt must contain my name and my signature. so that incase of tomorrow he wants to show his stupid and sick character I will quickly sue him to court for stealing and assault. Because he's forcefully trying to steal what belongs to me. The receipts has stated it all and it would be my evidence.

If the receipts doesn't contain my name, Biko just keep your useless gift to yourself.

Shame on all men that collect back gifts he already given to a lady. Shame!!! Shame!!! Shame!!!

Women should stop collecting back the heart they already gave men....

3 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Jayhome24: 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2023
Then pls tell women to stop collecting gift from a man who you know you don't love.

Simple

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by movisgeorge(m): 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
Wawelexy:
No matter how rich you are, any man who buys a gift worth 100k above and puts a lady who's not his mom/sis on the receipt should be sentenced to 10 years imprisonment with hard labour... Such man is one of the biggest problem we are currently facing in Nigeria...

Collect back with immediate effect whatever gift you buy for a lady who jilted or cheats on you... Don't take OP serious, she has the traits of a serial Olosho

There are certain things you should not do for a lady you are still just at the dating stage, no dey trust woman, them no go hear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Schprobs: 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, men should stop this sick attitude. How can you buy a gift for a lady, then any misunderstanding or break-up between you two, you go back and collect the gift back from her undecided. That's a stupid attitude biko you men should stop it. Even kids don't behave like that.

Henceforth, if any man wants to get me a gift, wether iPhone, hair, car, house etc.. the receipt must contain my name and my signature. so that incase of tomorrow he wants to show his stupid and sick character I will quickly sue him to court for stealing and assault. Because he's forcefully trying to steal what belongs to me. The receipts has stated it all and it would be my evidence.

If the receipts doesn't contain my name, Biko just keep your useless gift to yourself.

Shame on all men that collect back gifts he already given to a lady. Shame!!! Shame!!! Shame!!!

From someone that have turned dating into business
By collecting from different guys.

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Tingotoe: 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
siofra:
Smart one!

Some of these men are so shameless. Imagine going to ask your ex for a gift you gave her. Like how low can you go

🤢🤮
Very low I tell ya. Now return back what I gave you

4 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by movisgeorge(m): 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

This is how ingrates are being raised, then do not do what will warrant such attitude, instead of being contented with who you said yes to, you will still be looking outside...........Why not leave the fellow and looking elsewhere for all you care?

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by 1x2x3: 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

FYI, that gift, whether it's a car or phone is for the office of girlfriend. So when you are done with your tenure, you don't cart away office properties.

5 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by diogo23: 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

I know it's this over use pussy will open this kind of thread

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Originalsly: 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
advanceDNA:

Judge judy told her with that her very rude look... "this is not tissue paper, its not pair of socks, or sandals....its a diamond ring....what kinda person are you" ....give him his ring back and any other significant thing he gave to you".

I saw this Judge Judy episode. The reason to return the ring or any other significant thing is because of breach of promise. Engagement is a promise to marry.... whatever significant gift given is done with the expectation that both will be together as one in marriage.
There are other episodes that are like this thread but the giver was sharply told it cannot be returned.
Guys should know a gift is a gift. If you didn't attach conditions at the time of giving then it is dead wrong to ever ask the receiver to return it .... regardless if it was a bicycle or a Benz. Babes should also know the type of men they are dealing with and not just be rushing with arms outstretched to receive "gifts" from Tom, Dick and Harry. If you need to ask for receipt or title paper then you should not be receiving that "gift".
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
Very childish
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by elmagnifico411(m): 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
You've said it all, baba! I comot cap for u.. u na senior man..
advanceDNA:
Lol......reminds me of one episode of judge judy....two pple broke up....baba ask for his engagement ring back... werey babe say na gift that she cant give it back..... baba sue am sharpally

Judge judy told her with that her very rude look... "this is not tissue paper, its not pair of socks, or sandals....its a diamond ring....what kinda person are you" ....give him his ring back and any ither significant thing he gave to you".

Any girl that has shame and is not hungry knows any significantly expensive thing a man gave to her during dating was because she occupied office of girl friend.... once u decide u have seen another penís....... return it to him before he asks.......if he says its not neccessary ..then u carry go......

Not that u will be behaving like thief as if relationship is an employment u want to collect severance package from...

.. i buy house make u dey stay when we dey fvck...u say u no do again.... but u wan carry ur new man dey fvck inside house wey another man pay for... is that not witchcraft...??

i buy u iphone 13 u wan dey use am snap nudeÅ› give another man... no be juju be that??
grin grin

E be like u want to be unfortunate... shó ló yá werey niii
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by CartelKenneth: 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2023
Useless jennyclay
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by tuzle(m): 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
I will buy u a car as my gf u will now say u are breaking up and I won't collect my car back continue o. Even companies do collect their car back if u leave the company

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

If the receipts doesn't contain my name, Biko just keep your useless gift to yourself

Go find a Job Miss. Desist from dating several Men for a living. @ d bolded - the big question is can you live without making demands from different Men?

Anyway going back to collect a gift you gifted either to a Man or woman is wrong. It's embarrassing

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Love800(m): 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2023
Am gonna collect even panties
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by DanielsParker(m): 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2023
There are certain things you don’t do for a lady you’re in a relationship with not minding if you Can afford them or not. This doesn’t mean you’re not a giver. Love her but use your head and be wise about it.

That said, don’t give what you can’t forfeit!.

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by OnonujuChrist(m): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

In fact, as I read this now I started feeling bad already.

Nigerian government are never considerate on the common citizens.

Only God, na only God dey come to our rescue and all my hope has been on God always.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by drololaaof: 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

Biko those men are stupid. There is a Yoruba adage that says' a kin sanwo idi tan ' that is you cannot pay all for the sex you have .
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by hanymasahun: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
Like if you are working somewhere with Official car and apartment they won't collect it back from you after sack.
So you wanted to used my iphone to mock me and post your new boy friend online. Are you sick or something cool grin grin wink

5 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2023
That would be a vindictive, petty man who has no business being in any relationship and who women should steer clear of.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by id4sho(m): 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

Rest

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Uptheante(m): 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
mukthar2000:
Childishness mumy boy attitude.
The guy too should calculate all her punna the don knack and returned it back to her.

NO PAIN NO GAIN.
She also enjoyed the sex
She bring toto he bring preek. It's a 50 50 deal, she ain't doing him a favour

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2023
I had a good laugh on this post cuz it reminded me of a girl that told me to give her #15k to buy a cream she has never bought for herself before, simply bcuz we were dating

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by richkal(m): 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ladies should also stop the sick attitude of collecting gift from someone they don't love.

It is a childish attitude to pretend that you love someone in order to collect valuable things from them and later dump them all in the name of feelings.

The same way you say no when the person you don't love propose to you, is the same way you should say no to their gifts.

If you want an expensive things for yourself, go and hustle to buy them with your own sweat, stop waiting for men you don't love to buy things for you. Lazy and Unfortunate person. Olori.bu.ruku.

3 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by advanceDNA: 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
Originalsly:

I saw this Judge Judy episode. The reason to return the ring or any other significant thing is because of breach of promise. Engagement is a promise to marry.... whatever significant gift given is done with the expectation that both will be together as one in marriage.
There are other episodes that are like this thread but the giver was sharply told it cannot be returned.
Guys should know a gift is a gift. If you didn't attach conditions at the time of giving then it is dead wrong to ever ask the receiver to return it .... regardless if it was a bicycle or a Benz. Babes should also know the type of men they are dealing with and not just be rushing with arms outstretched to receive "gifts" from Tom, Dick and Harry. If you need to ask for receipt or title paper then you should not be receiving that "gift".

Unless its not a significant gift or its petty money spent while together .....judge judy almost always tell the collector to pay back once its significant amount money..... this engagement ring episode...remeber the lady was arguing that she already told him she is not ever getting married again after her last divorce......so the ring was just a gift and not a marriage promise... judy still insisted..she returned it because it was a significant cost and exploitation..

..if u claim u watch judge judy well...u would have seen episodes people ask for their TVs, computers, etc they gave to their partner/girlfriend when they moved in together .... they even ask for rent even though there was no agreement for the girl to pay.... and judy always maintains that u cannot live rent free because u are fvcking somebody...u must pay...

4 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by tiswell(m): 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

how many times will this thread be on fp?

Some of you bro..ke ladies won't just let men rest

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Uptheante(m): 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2023
Exodus15v11:
That would be a vindictive, petty man who has no business being in any relationship and who women should steer clear of.
That's the right thing to do, someone like me go collect even your panties, shoes, clothes, etc if na me buy them for you.
I will rather burn them or dash them out to those who need it than for me to allow you to take advantage of the my benevolence.
Make your new guy buy them for you

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Paracetamol01: 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
I want to buy you menstruations pad as a gift @op
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Ojady(m): 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
Are men The Lord God Almighty? No, they are not... Mankind (men and women) are Limited, changeable, fallible etc... Only The Lord Yahweh gives and does not take back despite our disloyalty to Him.
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by OmoFiditi: 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2023
I don't do that, that is why I don't give what I cannot forfeit.

Urgent 2K and small small gifts for sidekick, gf or FWB. Iphone and car for fiancee and wife-to-be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) / My Collection Of Some +18 Dirty Memes / Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.