Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,857 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady (19965 Views)

Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) / If You Already Gave Him Sex, Chances He Will Take You Seriously Is 0% / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by ehikwe22: 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2023
Are you dependent on men's gift? You sound like you depend on men for a living
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by SIMPonPatrol(m): 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2023
neonly:
I remember when my formal wife was leaving d house she come dey pack all d pots she bought she forget say 99% of d cloths she was packing were bought with my money
No bi juju bi dat

The best thing would have been for you to Bleep the money for the clothes out of her body that day before allowing her to pack the pots grin
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by HayB100(m): 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

Any gift given in the name of love should not be retrieved no matter what
I understand and agree, but most Nigerian girls be bitches 💯✌️
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Maysdevices(f): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2023
Beverlyjean:

How can u be comfortable using what ur ex gave to u as gift ?? Unless u are telling him that u are hungry and can't afford them .... cos a smart dignified lady don't have to be told that... she should send them back once a break is occurs ... if u were well trained by ur parents , they should have thought u that
I wish I could even vomit the food I ate and return it also.
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Biletaste(m): 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
My sister you don't sound responsible. Why look forward for gifts from men. What stops you from gifting. Don't let me talk.
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Originalsly: 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
advanceDNA:

1. .. this engagement ring episode...remeber the lady was arguing that she already told him she is not ever getting married again after her last divorce......so the ring was just a gift and not a marriage promise.

2. .... episodes people ask for their TVs, computers, etc they gave to their partner/girlfriend when they moved in together .... they even ask for rent even though there was no agreement for the girl to pay.

1. I guess I watched a different episode. In this case ... why is it " an engagement ring episode" if the ring was just a gift? There has to be more to it. Most likely ... the guy gave her the ring as an engagement ring. Once she accepted it ... regardless of what her mouth said before or after ... she would have to return it once they split... the reason why Judy ruled that way.

2. If you moved in together ... do you give the person what you moved in with?... or you share? If I moved in with you ... in your apartment... and brought a fridge ... did I give it to you? What you brought to the apartment is what you leave with when you leave... that's basic. Sharing rent is a must ... and bills in general. I'm almost sure JJ asked Did he say I'm giving you this TV and computer? .... and she couldn't answer.

Don't get me wrong ... I'm not totally against taking back "small gifts". If I just met a babe.... both seem interested and now starting a relationship and babe said next Saturday is my birthday ... I went out of the way and sacrificed my lunch and t fare money to buy her a gift ... let's say 1 pair jeans.... never mind it was wayyy over my pay scale ... and took her out to eat ... yes... a Mama Put special .... then a month later I found out it was not her birthday.... she lied. Well... the ball will be in her court .... she can give it back peacefully... or .......
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Imoh787898: 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
If bride price can be return after divorce nothing bad collecting back gift

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by ChiefOkporghe: 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
advanceDNA:
Lol......reminds me of one episode of judge judy....two pple broke up....baba ask for his engagement ring back... werey babe say na gift that she cant give it back..... baba sue am sharpally

Judge judy told her with that her very rude look... "this is not tissue paper, its not pair of socks, or sandals....its a diamond ring....what kinda person are you" ....give him his ring back and any ither significant thing he gave to you".

Any girl that has shame and is not hungry knows any significantly expensive thing a man gave to her during dating was because she occupied office of girl friend.... once u decide u have seen another penís....... return it to him before he asks.......if he says its not neccessary ..then u carry go......

Not that u will be behaving like thief as if relationship is an employment u want to collect severance package from...

.. i buy house make u dey stay when we dey fvck...u say u no do again.... but u wan carry ur new man dey fvck inside house wey another man pay for... is that not witchcraft...??

i buy u iphone 13 u wan dey use am snap nudeś give another man... no be juju be that??
grin grin

E be like u want to be unfortunate... shó ló yá werey niii

😂 😂
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by dustydee: 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, men should stop this sick attitude. How can you buy a gift for a lady, then any misunderstanding or break-up between you two, you go back and collect the gift back from her undecided. That's a stupid attitude biko you men should stop it. Even kids don't behave like that.

Henceforth, if any man wants to get me a gift, wether iPhone, hair, car, house etc.. the receipt must contain my name and my signature. so that incase of tomorrow he wants to show his stupid and sick character I will quickly sue him to court for stealing and assault. Because he's forcefully trying to steal what belongs to me. The receipts has stated it all and it would be my evidence.

If the receipts doesn't contain my name, Biko just keep your useless gift to yourself.

Shame on all men that collect back gifts he already given to a lady. Shame!!! Shame!!! Shame!!!
I believe legally, a gift, once given, becomes the property of the recipient. If the giver forcefully takes it back, then that is stealing. Do not give back any gift given to you except you want to voluntarily do that for a "clean break" or if it's an engagement ring.
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Mccullum: 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, men should stop this sick attitude. How can you buy a gift for a lady, then any misunderstanding or break-up between you two, you go back and collect the gift back from her undecided. That's a stupid attitude biko you men should stop it. Even kids don't behave like that.

Henceforth, if any man wants to get me a gift, wether iPhone, hair, car, house etc.. the receipt must contain my name and my signature. so that incase of tomorrow he wants to show his stupid and sick character I will quickly sue him to court for stealing and assault. Because he's forcefully trying to steal what belongs to me. The receipts has stated it all and it would be my evidence.

If the receipts doesn't contain my name, Biko just keep your useless gift to yourself.

Shame on all men that collect back gifts he already given to a lady. Shame!!! Shame!!! Shame!!!

You're the greedy and shameless lady, anything you can't eat, you don't need to perceive it all.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Emola12(m): 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
The only woman wey I no fit collect something wey I buy for her back nain be my mother buh the rest women I go collect am and I will wash her hand with water
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by advanceDNA: 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2023
Originalsly:

1. I guess I watched a different episode. In this case ... why is it " an engagement ring episode" if the ring was just a gift? There has to be more to it. Most likely ... the guy gave her the ring as an engagement ring. Once she accepted it ... regardless of what her mouth said before or after ... she would have to return it once they split... the reason why Judy ruled that way.

2. If you moved in together ... do you give the person what you moved in with?... or you share? If I moved in with you ... in your apartment... and brought a fridge ... did I give it to you? What you brought to the apartment is what you leave with when you leave... that's basic. Sharing rent is a must ... and bills in general. I'm almost sure JJ asked Did he say I'm giving you this TV and computer? .... and she couldn't answer.

Don't get me wrong ... I'm not totally against taking back "small gifts". If I just met a babe.... both seem interested and now starting a relationship and babe said next Saturday is my birthday ... I went out of the way and sacrificed my lunch and t fare money to buy her a gift ... let's say 1 pair jeans.... never mind it was wayyy over my pay scale ... and took her out to eat ... yes... a Mama Put special .... then a month later I found out it was not her birthday.... she lied. Well... the ball will be in her court .... she can give it back peacefully... or .......

Unless u have proof as a woman a man dash you a house, car, iphine 14...etc ...u shouldnt call anything u receive from him a gift because he can claim i lent it to you....

. it easier to prove that he lent it than for you to prove that he dash you... if i am a woman i cannot even be comfortable using what my ex gave me...

Ive seen women even burn clothes given to them by men as a symbolism of moving on..... but nigerian woman always want severance package as if dating is a job... even employers dey collect their car and ID card...

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by mukthar2000(m): 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
Slynation:
Olodo...she brought pussy I brought Preeq, no pain no gain!!
thank u for calling me olodo, u shall say another in ur Jesus name.
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Beverlyjean(f): 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
Maysdevices:
I wish I could even vomit the food I ate and return it also.

A break up don't mean u should be enemies or friends ...

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Whytval: 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2023
Many of you here are guilty of the same offence yet you come here to give advise

Some here have never given a woman 5k before

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Innobee99(m): 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

U just been foolish and idiotic with ur sick entitlement
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by kernniejay(m): 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

Only a very foolish man will use all his life savings to buy a gift for a girlfriend
Read my comment again and stop jumping like a frog into what does not concern you. If you still don't understand my hyperbole, then you are truly a SIMP that you call yourself.
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by imagrg(m): 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ladies too should stop cheating on their boyfriends too.
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Originalsly: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
advanceDNA:

Unless u have proof as a woman a man dash you a house, car, iphine 14...etc ...u shouldnt call anything u receive from him a gift because he can claim i lent it to you....

Lol ... is not whatever you receive is a gift! It's for the one giving to say it is a gift!

I told him it was tiresome walking to work and he gave me keys to drive the Toyota and because soneone told him I be carrying passengers to and from work he wants the car back. How can he when he gifted it to me?

See how things get twisted? ... a lot?
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Dybala11(m): 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
siofra:
Smart one!

Some of these men are so shameless. Imagine going to ask your ex for a gift you gave her. Like how low can you go

🤢🤮
How is that your problem??
You should advise your fellow gender to desist from collecting any gift and having any interaction with the gender you called evil na. Don't be hypocritical.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Slurity(m): 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

Shebi you would have been fuckiing the lady duribg the duration of the relationship, that one should be enough for you na
So, the lady no furrrk me too?
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Maysdevices(f): 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
Beverlyjean:

A break up don't mean u should be enemies or friends ...
I’m neither

Just buttressing your point by exaggerating.
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by oylam(m): 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

Lol
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by SIMPonPatrol(m): 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
kernniejay:

Read my comment again and stop jumping like a frog into what does not concern you. If you still don't understand my hyperbole, then you are truly a SIMP that you call yourself.

Hyperbole ko, alliteration ni
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by SIMPonPatrol(m): 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
Dybala11:

How is that your problem??
You should advise your fellow gender to desist from collecting any gift and having any interaction with the gender you called evil na. Don't be hypocritical.

It's childish to ask a person to return a gift
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by SIMPonPatrol(m): 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2023
imagrg:
Ladies too should stop cheating on their boyfriends too.

Arr you saying that guys too don't cheat on their girlfriends?
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Dybala11(m): 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

To a large extent, I concur to that idea. But then, if you know the OP and some of the females making comments on this trade then you'll understand the reason for my reply. Months or a few years ago, one of them even agreed with me that her father is an evil man and a rapist all because she wants to score a cheap point on a faceless forum. She said all men are evil and should be put to death. Now she came out to support collecting gifts from the people she called the evil ones. Hypocrisy of the highest order.
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Dybala11(m): 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

To a large extent, I concur to that idea. But then, if you know the OP and some of the females making comments on this trade then you'll understand the reason for my reply. Months or a few years ago, one of them even agreed with me that her father is an evil man and a rapist all because she wants to score a cheap point on a faceless forum. She said all men are evil and should be put to death. Now she came out to support collecting gifts from the people she called the evil ones. Hypocrisy of the highest order.
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Khastro(m): 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, men should stop this sick attitude.

That is wrongful entitlement. Sometimes I see that ladies are in a relationship for what they can get. I'm sorry for men that women are "using". Those ladies stick on like a parasite.
Well, if the love is untrue and the admiration is shallow, they may collect their gift back, and you'll do nothing about it.
Go find a life, go find true love.
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by adabaraabdul: 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

I actually support this. If you would gift something and will want to collect back if there's a misunderstanding, better not even gift it in the first place. Its a very bad attitude. But I am not gifting you with a receipt in your name.
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by efficiencie(m): 5:15am On Jun 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

So you are looking to date a man that will be stupid in the nearer future...you must be stupid too. Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by daunit: 8:12am On Jun 24, 2023
advanceDNA:
Lol......reminds me of one episode of judge judy....two pple broke up....baba ask for his engagement ring back... werey babe say na gift that she cant give it back..... baba sue am sharpally

Judge judy told her with that her very rude look... "this is not tissue paper, its not pair of socks, or sandals....its a diamond ring....what kinda person are you" ....give him his ring back and any ither significant thing he gave to you".

Any girl that has shame and is not hungry knows any significantly expensive thing a man gave to her during dating was because she occupied office of girl friend.... once u decide u have seen another penís....... return it to him before he asks.......if he says its not neccessary ..then u carry go......

Not that u will be behaving like thief as if relationship is an employment u want to collect severance package from...

.. i buy house make u dey stay when we dey fvck...u say u no do again.... but u wan carry ur new man dey fvck inside house wey another man pay for... is that not witchcraft...??

i buy u iphone 13 u wan dey use am snap nudeś give another man... no be juju be that??
grin grin

E be like u want to be unfortunate... shó ló yá werey niii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) / My Collection Of Some +18 Dirty Memes / Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.