Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady (19964 Views)

Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) / If You Already Gave Him Sex, Chances He Will Take You Seriously Is 0% / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Benediction777: 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
What if the girl and the guy are business partners earning good money and still dating ?

quote author=WeNoGoDie post=123983649]

You can imagine the level of audacity these shameless ladies have. I only blame the senseIess menn that go about giving fortunes to these undeserving ingrates [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Tommydare(m): 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
The same men that you don't like The same men you don't want anything to do with?? This is why I don't believe all these feminists. Cos it's either they were lying then or they are lyingnow.
Jennyclay:
Biko, men should stop this sick attitude. How can you buy a gift for a lady, then any misunderstanding or break-up between you two, you go back and collect the gift back from her undecided. That's a stupid attitude biko you men should stop it. Even kids don't behave like that.

Henceforth, if any man wants to get me a gift, wether iPhone, hair, car, house etc.. the receipt must contain my name and my signature. so that incase of tomorrow he wants to show his stupid and sick character I will quickly sue him to court for stealing and assault. Because he's forcefully trying to steal what belongs to me. The receipts has stated it all and it would be my evidence.

If the receipts doesn't contain my name, Biko just keep your useless gift to yourself.

Shame on all men that collect back gifts he already given to a lady. Shame!!! Shame!!! Shame!!!

5 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Royceey(m): 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
Girls like the OP will never admit they are Broke, yet they are fast to see guys as been broke. Billing a Man for what they can not Afford for themselves!

All your Post is centered on attacking Men yet you can't do without men, I wondered if you're an Orphan.
Relationship is not a Job Opportunity take responsibility of your bills and give some self worth to your Pussy!

5 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by gentleguy1975: 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, men should stop this sick attitude. How can you buy a gift for a lady, then any misunderstanding or break-up between you two, you go back and collect the gift back from her undecided. That's a stupid attitude biko you men should stop it. Even kids don't behave like that.

Henceforth, if any man wants to get me a gift, wether iPhone, hair, car, house etc.. the receipt must contain my name and my signature. so that incase of tomorrow he wants to show his stupid and sick character I will quickly sue him to court for stealing and assault. Because he's forcefully trying to steal what belongs to me. The receipts has stated it all and it would be my evidence.

If the receipts doesn't contain my name, Biko just keep your useless gift to yourself.

Shame on all men that collect back gifts he already given to a lady. Shame!!! Shame!!! Shame!!!
What about cash gift?
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by HayB100(m): 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2023
O ya were OP! And every other bitch like you out there dey craze, oh, I be mumu abi? Okay, I go buy you phone worth 350k, you go still come cheat on me, and you expect me not to collect my phone back? Lol, nah wyning You no even get shame, imagine the rubbish you dey yarn for mouth, shame shame, shame kee you and your papa there. How many Naija babes dey dey faithful? Ask yourself nah, e be like say were deh your head, fine, nah when things dey sweet make me buy am for you, and once things go sour, especially on the basis of cheating, if I no collect am make I bend, you dey craze

4 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by abobote: 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2023
I can't do that shit, though I can't give what I can't let go
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by EmekaA125(m): 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2023
That's how different men react to issues. Kpele
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Beverlyjean(f): 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

How can u be comfortable using what ur ex gave to u as gift ?? Unless u are telling him that u are hungry and can't afford them .... cos a smart dignified lady don't have to be told that... she should send them back once a break up occurs ... if u were well trained by ur parents , they should have thought u that

4 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Geovanni412(m): 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2023
zed7:
Men should be smart. Small items should be ignored, bigger items like cars and houses should be in the buyers name.

If it is in my name, it's not a gift, just a loan to you.

Meanwhile, men should ignore the rants of entitled girls on nairaland like the OP. If you see them in real life, you'd spit out of disgust. They're ain't shit. Don't take them seriously.

Wisdom...

Na so Suge Knight take run niggas street for im record label

All the cars and houses the artistes like Snoop Dogg and Kurupt been dey flex were all in the name of his company

Suge go give you car key - you go reason say this my boss na better person cool

Las las, no love for street

3 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by mukthar2000(m): 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2023
Childishness mumy boy attitude.
The guy too should calculate all her punna the don knack and returned it back to her.

NO PAIN NO GAIN.
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Draslo(m): 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

See fish brain giving conditions on gifts.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Incognito9: 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2023
Nah maga dey do relationship, bitches don use relationship do full time job 😁

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by gentleguy1975: 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2023
I met a man at my working place in Lagos,he told me how he lost over 70million naira to his Estranged wife, the wife got the land while he built the house, but when irreconcilable differences led to break up, the man was ejected!
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by jeff1993: 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
siofra:
Smart one!

Some of these men are so shameless. Imagine going to ask your ex for a gift you gave her. Like how low can you go

🤢🤮

Stoopid gyal .... allow us to go low!!! ..... Going low is the only way we can deal with female retards with entitlement mentality like u.

The only reason why I wont take back my gift is if I was the one that caused the break up. But if na the girl cause the break up, I go make sure say I take back every single significant gift I bought for her.

Make she go play for bush

3 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Nolevel666: 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ladies would do worse if it’s the other way round.
I trust them for that

Not all tho
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Kion: 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
I no fit forget house or car sha
I go collect am back
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by juman(m): 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2023
Its illegal collecting gift back.
Dont give back GIFTS given to you. They are yours.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Honestfrend: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2023
It depends on the kind of gift and the manner of break up..

If u cheat on me in a house I bought for u in my name I will throw u put of it..

If u send ur nudes 2 another guy with a phone I bought for u o will collect my thing asap..

Meanwhile check my signature n thank me later.... Operami is gifting people free stuff
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Maxwell775: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2023
siofra:
Smart one!

Some of these men are so shameless. Imagine going to ask your ex for a gift you gave her. Like how low can you go

🤢🤮
How can u be comfortable using what ur ex gave to u as gift ?? Unless u are telling him that u are hungry and can't afford them .... cos a smart dignified lady don't have to be told that... she should send them back once a break is occurs ... if u were well trained by ur parents , they should have thought u that
It’s very clear that U and the OP are street hungry girls

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by YorubaNinja: 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2023
Gift for where? Na only useless men dey buy women gifts. angry

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by yusufmurry: 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

He should also transfer the money too to your account so that you show that your chief Judge that it was your money. Nonsense!

Many of you should wake up and learn

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by wallarwallar(m): 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
My own be say what u can not give don't give ....

Japa toh sure pls make a contact now very open

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by skedy1(m): 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

Imagine the gifts naaa

iPhone, car, house

Lmaooo
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by akube34: 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

I buy house for you, when we were dating, you woke up one day and say you no Dey do again, make I leave the house for you so the new guy go Dey knack you inside. You guys no Dey reason sef

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Ten06(m): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
About 15 years ago I collected the things I bought from a lady. This is a lady I have shown all the green light that I'm interested to date, but she was forming platonic friendship.

On this very day I met her at the front of a supermarket where I went to shop, I immediately use the opportunity to propose my love to her once more. Without saying anything she followed me inside the supermarket and told me that she also need some few things which I obliged her to pick them.

In there, she picked some things which worth some reasonable amount, which I grudgely paid for.

Outside, I told her to enter the car so that we can drive home. She entered the car but after some apology she told me that she won't be able to follow me home today that her boyfriend is waiting for her. I immediately told her to drop the things, she said I should not worry that she will come and visit me tomorrow. My reply was that when she come tomorrow she can pick them, afterall I don't need them.

She wanted to ague but when she saw my facial expression she dropped them and left.
It was my younger sister who came to visit me about 2 weeks later that took them.

After about a year and a half I now saw her with a tender baby on her back, and she was looking very unkempt. She approached me and told me to help her with #500 to pay her transport fare to where she reside. Before then she has also lost her dad about half a year ago.

Seeing her in that condition melt my heart because I actually loved her, so I managed to give her 2k and dropped her where she took a taxi to her destination.

9 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Tyktoker: 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
You try , keep getting from men!
Jennyclay:

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by crafteck(m): 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
The gift was given to the position she occupied not the individual.... Gf and wife aint same as ex..

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by yusufmurry: 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

There's no need collecting money or gifts from a man you know you wouldn't run anything with, except it was given to you on a neutral basis which is well defined; though some guys can be so pressurizing to give you even when you reject it.

I abhor it.

I'm never cheap!

You become emotionally indebted to a man when he gives you free money on emotional/intensional basis.

Very few of your gender thinks this way.

For them, it's collect, collect and collect, yet same can't gift anything in a relationship except sex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by crafteck(m): 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

Ex wanna be enjoying what is meant for current
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Lukuluku69(m): 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
advanceDNA:
Lol......reminds me of one episode of judge judy....two pple broke up....baba ask for his engagement ring back... werey babe say na gift that she cant give it back..... baba sue am sharpally

Judge judy told her with that her very rude look... "this is not tissue paper, its not pair of socks, or sandals....its a diamond ring....what kinda person are you" ....give him his ring back and any ither significant thing he gave to you".

Any girl that has shame and is not hungry knows any significantly expensive thing a man gave to her during dating was because she occupied office of girl friend.... once u decide u have seen another penís....... return it to him before he asks.......if he says its not neccessary ..then u carry go......

Not that u will be behaving like thief as if relationship is an employment u want to collect severance package from...

.. i buy house make u dey stay when we dey fvck...u say u no do again.... but u wan carry ur new man dey fvck inside house wey another man pay for... is that not witchcraft...??

i buy u iphone 13 u wan dey use am snap nudeś give another man... no be juju be that??
grin grin

E be like u want to be unfortunate... shó ló yá werey niii

I like that Judge Judy woman die....

Even Dowry must be returned when you leave a man and intend to marry another man!

Plus the Rings and every other Capital Projects the ex-hubby embarked upon for her!

3 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Emmanuel909090: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

Just look how entitled you are.

I will never judge any man who wants his gifts back after a breakup, him and him alone knows exactly what he has been through and how he is feeling at that moment.

Once it's over, return everything he gave you, except he says otherwise

Always men giving, why can't you give.
Stingy set of creatures.

3 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by MonTaNa92: 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
Thunder fire U,OP..I will collect back any expensive gift over and over again twice on a Friday afternoon..Una dey mad..I no be ya papa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Collection Of Some +18 Dirty Memes / Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) / Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.