Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady (19930 Views)

Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) / If You Already Gave Him Sex, Chances He Will Take You Seriously Is 0% / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by clericuzzio(m): 8:21am On Jun 24, 2023
Is it not his gift?

Why would you emotionally manipulate someone into giving you gifts and when he realises himself, he decides to take it back.
What's wrong with that
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Cutiekatty: 8:28am On Jun 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, men should stop this sick attitude. How can you buy a gift for a lady, then any misunderstanding or break-up between you two, you go back and collect the gift back from her undecided. That's a stupid attitude biko you men should stop it. Even kids don't behave like that.

Henceforth, if any man wants to get me a gift, wether iPhone, hair, car, house etc.. the receipt must contain my name and my signature. so that incase of tomorrow he wants to show his stupid and sick character I will quickly sue him to court for stealing and assault. Because he's forcefully trying to steal what belongs to me. The receipts has stated it all and it would be my evidence.

If the receipts doesn't contain my name, Biko just keep your useless gift to yourself.

Shame on all men that collect back gifts he already given to a lady. Shame!!! Shame!!! Shame!!!

Benin/warri boys get PhD for this level
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by ransomed: 10:02am On Jun 24, 2023
They trade in men to stay afloat for survival, men are now endangered species They ask you for what their biological father cannot afford . What I dislike most about them is the entitlement mentality. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by ojtech8291: 10:03am On Jun 24, 2023
You sound irresponsible and arrogant in your post even though I didn't support the act of collecting any gift from Lady after or before a breakup. At last, you will dive into love without thinking about all you have mentioned.
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by seniorgozman(m): 11:37am On Jun 24, 2023
This should not be an issue, return his gifts for peace to reign. You ladies should also learn how to gift us, you will not die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
Women stop playing on man's intelligence, just to make him lavish his hard earned money on you in vain. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Freemannzeh(m): 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
Why?
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Abaman001(m): 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, men should stop this sick attitude. How can you buy a gift for a lady, then any misunderstanding or break-up between you two, you go back and collect the gift back from her undecided. That's a stupid attitude biko you men should stop it. Even kids don't behave like that.

Henceforth, if any man wants to get me a gift, wether iPhone, hair, car, house etc.. the receipt must contain my name and my signature. so that incase of tomorrow he wants to show his stupid and sick character I will quickly sue him to court for stealing and assault. Because he's forcefully trying to steal what belongs to me. The receipts has stated it all and it would be my evidence.

If the receipts doesn't contain my name, Biko just keep your useless gift to yourself.

Shame on all men that collect back gifts he already given to a lady. Shame!!! Shame!!! Shame!!!
Don't act like a golddigger, so na why you ended the relationship after gifting you a house, furnished it to his taste and personality, gave you huge amount of fund to start up good business and only for you to pay him back immediately with break up punch, even though I wasn't happy with his actions but then, he is still a human with feelings as well too, since you have decided to bring this here I will also expose you here. Again don't forget the matter is still being discussed And we are still meeting today for continuation.
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by DrDunamis(m): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

Instead of this unnecessary article, go work, make your own money and gift yourself. 🎁
If he wants his gift back because you're undeserving of the gift, he has full right to get it back.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by charlsecy(m): 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
Akuko..
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:26am On Jun 25, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Women stop playing on man's intelligence, just to make him lavish his hard earned money on you in vain. grin
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:20am On Jun 26, 2023
HOW LONG DO YOU WANT TO REAP WHERE YOU DON'T SOW ?
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by dododawa1: 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2023
No follow for TIMAYA record
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Nigeriagood(m): 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
Hotwest:
I don't and will never do that!

I don't know what's in those men head but they should either learn how not to buy especially big things for a lady they will want to get back when hurt or learn to be strong and move ahead

U ladies too should also spare yourself the embarrassment of always seeking and collecting gifts from different men
simp
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by fineberry(m): 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2023
As soon as you copulate with a Niger girl, she just av the feeling you're now are provider.
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by lonelygem(m): 9:03am On Oct 01, 2023
Jennyclay:

What a poor and lazy good for nothing girl's mentality..

Some sensible and hard working ladies feel embarrassed to collect gift from a guy they aren't married to.. while some are busy nursing mentality of entitlement of material and financial bail out tagged as 'caring'.

I offered a support of 15k to a friend who I knew was having some financial needs in 2009, to my surprise, she called me by my name and said, 'I honestly appreciate your concern and mind to help, but we haven't known each other well enough to start interacting on financial ground, please don't take it too serious, it is my policy. I'm really sorry..'

It took her a few days to constantly ask that I wasn't embarrassed by that.. she was newly employed as at the time.. she had to raise the money through her family members..
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by seemlilystun: 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
zed7:
Men should be smart. Small items should be ignored, bigger items like cars and houses should be in the buyers name.

If it is in my name, it's not a gift, just a loan to you.

Meanwhile, men should ignore the rants of entitled girls on nairaland like the OP. If you see them in real life, you'd spit out of disgust. They're ain't shit. Don't take them seriously.

PERIOD !
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by seemlilystun: 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
WeNoGoDie:

You can imagine the level of audacity these shameless ladies have. I only blame the senseIess menn that go about giving fortunes to these undeserving ingrates

EXACTLY !
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Alexiiydon: 3:45am On Feb 19
Jennyclay:

why are you waiting for men to give you gifts ,why can’t you give your broke bf too and when he break up with you collect it back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? / I Cum Too Fast, Please What Will I Do? / My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.