Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) - Satellite TV Technology (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (348331 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (85) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by olofofo(m): 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2008
we need to know what dish you are using. but for starters http://www.lyngsat.com
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by azeezbaba(m): 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2008
@ all,

I have not visited this thread since ramadan started. Atlast, am here again. I just finished reading from page 60 to 71 just to update myself and i can tell you, i have really enjoyed it. I cant post anything now until tomorow.

Well done guys. keep the thread alive
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by olofofo(m): 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2008
azeezbaba:

@ all,

I have not visited this thread since ramadan started. Atlast, am here again. I just finished reading from page 60 to 71 just to update myself and i can tell you, i have really enjoyed it. I can't post anything now until tomorow.

Well done guys. keep the thread alive

Salam Aleykum and Ramadan Kareem.

meanwhile you just posted something.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Gangsta101(m): 12:08am On Sep 27, 2008
Toxnaija/Pitodenz/All

We never really concluded on what decoder is actually the best for tracking far off birds like Nilesat, now the general consensus for a while had been that the Fuji lnb was the best, but Pitodenz you have always maintained that it was no better than the normal supermax with the dielectric end cut off, and i tended to agree with you cos i have such a supermax lnb and a friend of mine has the fuji lnb and our signals levels have always been comparable. the thing is i have neva really minded my present settings, but since the art/showtime keys have been available for a while, some freqs have not really been clear, such as the tps with showmovies, it is clear only in the mornings and worsens as the day progresses. also, obnelly receives some freqs which i don't and he is in the south, so since my dish doesn't require further adjustments, i think i need to change the lnb. so, my question is what is the LNB with the most gain in this environment? Toxnaija, u neva really got back to us about that new LNB u were trying out. how did it go?
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by obnelly: 12:42am On Sep 27, 2008
gangstar101,i think its normal,may be because of the distance apart from far east to 9ja.I too experience such drop in signal quality in fact sometime you rate your signal level as very poor.so never mind if you have your signal level dropped it will come up by itself.Like my own jsc signal drop around 3-7pm when its 7.45pm the signal pump up itself and the signal rating is excellent.For those who want to buy equipment ,why dont you make your market survey,installers will only eat your hard earn money for the sake of nilesat.i guess you havent blind scan for more channels may be that is why you havent received what i used to because blink scanning is my hubbby whenever i hold my remote ,i do it everyday.one day i even get euronew,orbit from US,the signal came and the second day signal quality dropped back to zero but i dey manage the orbit small small. grin
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by obnelly: 1:05am On Sep 27, 2008
I may likely post the graph of my signal strenght(0-70%) against time(hrs).so that you can read it.some instllers are using this forum to make money while we are being used as guinea pigs.what they do is just read what we posted without making no contributions,this isnt good enough.I know so many people who will tell you i dont need to stress myself the information is there on nairaland.if anybody hasnt contribute nothing by one way or the other this thread wouldnt have grown to this .Pls lets cultivate this idea of sharing ,this forum is all about making research and posting for the benefit of everybody.if enitan,twinstaiye,badaru,gangsta and this guy from uk i cant remember is ID keep the whole information to themselves i dont think i should be able to boast of installing Nilesat.better still may be this forum should find a way of shedding off people who only ready without contribution,How?you can only assess forum based on your level of posting.what do you all think.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by obnelly: 1:51am On Sep 27, 2008
To all,if 11958 H 27500 is to ART and 11996 H 27500 is to showsport and 11977 v 27500 is to show cinema then am on the right channels for nilesat.I was able to work on that yesterday but the problem is the signal,it came up very late around 9pm and now its still 2am am still working on my computer,oh boy this Nilesat no go kill me.I will all need your supports as to what to do to make the signal stay at least during the day.remember am using fuji LNB.Oh sorry my signal strenght is 48-50% on both ART,SHOWPORT AND SHOW CINEMA 66%.all scrambled .
i wish i knew it all ,i mean how to input keys to open scrambled channels ,I need help so much here.some body helppppp cry
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Ecowas4All(m): 1:53am On Sep 27, 2008
@Obnelly,
You've really been very active recently. Please keep it up. I do agree with you that this thread has taught a lot of people a lot of things.
However i disagree with your suggestion that the thread should be locked to people who don't contribute or restricted to a certain class. That would kill this thread as the popularity of the thread is exactly the fact that it is open to all and sundry.
Let the hardware retailers and dealers learn from this thread for free, don't forget its thanks to them that we have the variety of receivers and other tools in the system we use to keep our hobby alive!
One love
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by obnelly: 2:08am On Sep 27, 2008
Ecowas4all,i mean no harm to this thread i want everybody to contribute ,Thanks
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Ecowas4All(m): 2:10am On Sep 27, 2008
@Obnelly
Pito is an Alcoholic beverage in Ghana so i guess Pitodenz is pretty enlightened "If You See What I Mean" He posted this
u update ur keys manually by pressing 8282 for hex keys and 8280 for biss keys.
Hope that helps,  More below:
Enigma had this to say
Cool that you get Nilesat.

First, I don't think there are any currently working keys for Art/Showtime. For when keys become available and how to enter them into your receiver, I will like you to do something: please take a picture (maybe with your mobile phone) of the display on your TV screen of the Keys menu page (after pressing 8282) of your receiver. The reason is that I do not remember the menu system of the Strong receiver offhead and I do not have one at present.

On the other hand some general info:

1.The columns usually relate to a Provider (e.g. DSTV, MyTV, HiTV, Showtime, ART)
2. As you know, each provider has several channels
3. The Key for a Provider goes on one or two lines (most of the time and rarely more than that)
4. That means your receiver probably allows for keys of up to 200 Providers
5. Keys can be entered in two formats: Dec format will be something like this - Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep; the same key may be in Hex format e.g. xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx; Mathematicians will tell you that those two keys are identical apart from the format i.e. dec or hex (Edited and modified)
6. You then have to work out which format your receiver allows, hex or dec; which determines the format in which you must obtain the keys.
7. For the particular provider, you must know the Provider's ID which you enter in the same slot as the keys to let your receiver associate the keys with the provider; e.g. Showtime's ID in many receivers is 0604.

Have a look at the keys menu again in light of this info and see if it makes better sense.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by obnelly: 2:16am On Sep 27, 2008
Thanks ,i think i have read something like that on this thread.kindly explain what is bliss key.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Ecowas4All(m): 2:18am On Sep 27, 2008
@Obnelly,
Please just key this : uniform resource locator (URL) into your address bar https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-114591.0.html
There's even pictures from Gangsta101
Hope tht helps, And don't stay up too late!
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Ecowas4All(m): 2:23am On Sep 27, 2008
@Obnelly
BISS (Basic Interoperable Scrambling System) is a Very Secure Digital Satellite Encryption Technology, Using 168 bit Key for their Encryption, Its like the Hex keys, just encryption
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Ecowas4All(m): 2:29am On Sep 27, 2008
@Obnelly
In my previous life as a mathematician i remember hexadecimal was base 15 meaning that with hex you can put in keys that include alphabet ABCD so i suppose DEC BISS etc should be in base ten that is numbers only. I stand to be corrected by mathematicians in the house.
Please try the various codes with the keys you have.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by olofofo(m): 5:22am On Sep 27, 2008
For all the guys out there with motorized dishes.

there's a channel on Intelsat 10-02 at 0.8w called A2 (12607 V 27500), i thinks it's a macedonian channel and  i see that that they show some premiership channels every week,they are FTA according to lyngsat. i have been able to lock on the frequency with very good signal strength and quality, but the problem is when i search for channels, nothing comes up. can anyone out there try it and see if it's the same.

also according to their site (from loose translations from google) they are suppose to show 3 other matches over this weekend. here's their schedule.

Everton Liverpool    27.09 13:45

Stoke Chelsea    27.09 16:00

Arsenal Hull            27.09 18:30

Wigan Man City    28.09 17:00

If this could actually show, it will be a big boost for us Guys

@badaru

i heard you have a 1.8m motorized as well. can you let me in on the satellites and channels you have access to, i will like to know if there's anything that i am missing.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 27, 2008
@ obnelly,
boy, you really tried ooo, staying awake almost all through the night.

@ olofofo,
i will need your number, kindly post it on the forum.
Is it possible for a 2.4m PAN dish, to be made to stand erected on a pole instead of it being ground-mounted?
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 27, 2008
@ olofofo,
what exactly is the problem you are facing in getting nilesat signal with your 2.4m PAN dish, thats the same size obnelly used, but it seems like he complained of not getting ART/SHOWTIME packages.

@ obnelly,
what about the MBCs on the dish, are they 24hrs reliable?
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Gangsta101(m): 8:30am On Sep 27, 2008
Obnelly,

If u don wakeup, we need to know what type of decoder u r using, cos the info on the 'free to air codes' thread ecowas4all directed u to had its emphasis on the strong decoder, i enjoin you to read it again, everytime i go back over those posts i keep marvelling at how it really enlightened me. but whatever you do, always remember to Patch your decoder first before trying to input keys, the default strong software will not accept the keys you input manually, so u may be doing the right thing but nothing opens up. if you are lucky, the software u use to patch may have autoroll features and you will not need to enter in keys manually for a while.
About the Nilesat, it is funny how u receive some freqs that i am totally unable to receiver e.g. mbc persia, but still experience low signal levels for some signals like aljazeera sports which i happens to be a constant high signal level TP for me. anyways, i still want to try and change the lnb to see whether i will experience better 'Gain' in the evening time when the signal levels for some of the showtime packages, CNN, and some other channels fall so much that they become unwatchable. i was at a friends place recently and he had a 4.0m dish which he was using for nilesat, and his CNN was so unbelievably clear that i was jealous, i am now planning to have someone fabricate a 6.0m dish for me as soon as i find a house to settle, so i can track some of these european birds, (yes i know i am dreaming, but then again, that is why this is a hobby).
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by captainus: 9:59am On Sep 27, 2008
@olofofo i use a 1.8m motorized dish and have just gotten 72 % signal quality but just like u no channel appeared when i did the search.i guess it is a feed.i will try doing the search again when the matches start and keep the house posted
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by olofofo(m): 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2008
@enitan

funny enough, when i bought my 2.4m pan dish. it was for pole mount but i bought a ground mount, but i told the installer that i wanted to motorized it and because of that i bought the heavy duty jack. anyway, i paid him for them to construct a neck for it to be motorized and we mounted it on a pole. to cut long story short, the construction was not done well so i kept having problem with the movement of the jack, it kept getting stuck so i had to dismantle the neck and since i still was not able to get it pick nilesat,the best that we could get was 15 channels on the 10758V frequency at less than 50% signal strength, i just gave up and settled for the next best thing which was a 1.8m.

i can be reached at 08033401080 or 018738991

@captainus

Lyngsat did not list the channel as a feed,, because if you check the frequency on the satellite it is what we are using. Good luck getting the channel to appear though since i don try tire. anyone with a bigger dish can as well try them on intelsat 902 at 62E 11106H 05425

@all
anyone with broadband internet can holla me lsb2k@yahoo.com for a detailed description of how to watch all of the football matches online for free(that is if you don't know already about sopcast, TVU and co). since none of the FTA is showing MANU VS BOLTON and i am a die hard MANU fine. i will be watching it online, certain that RDV would have been showing it if they were back.

@all

does anyone have any experience with starsat decoders. i know it opens etv, sabc without 6969.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Enigma(m): 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2008
@Gangsta and Obnelly

It is quite true that Nilesat signals are much weaker during the day and stronger at night. On my 1m dish, I get most V transponders in the evening but only a handful during the day as a general rule (I don't generally get any H transponder at any time). I have heard two reasons given for the disparity in signal levels during the day compared to the evening (though I don't know if they are correct): (a) because we are in fringe areas for reception, the movement of the actual satellite during the day means we are further away from the signal and therefore lose some of it; (b) that at night the controllers manoeuvre the satellites so that it enjoys greater solar power which for us somehow results in greater signal levels.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Enigma(m): 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2008
obnelly:

To all,if 11958 H 27500 is to ART and 11996 H 27500 is to showsport and 11977 v 27500 is to show cinema then am on the right channels for nilesat.I was able to work on that yesterday but the problem is the signal,it came up very late around 9pm and now its still 2am am still working on my computer,oh boy this Nilesat no go kill me.I will all need your supports as to what to do to make the signal stay at least during the day.remember am using fuji LNB.Oh sorry my signal strenght is 48-50% on both ART,SHOWPORT AND SHOW CINEMA 66%.all scrambled .
i wish i knew it all ,i mean how to input keys to open scrambled channels ,I need help so much here.some body helppppp cry

It seems that most keys for most Showtime channels are presently down; I think ART is still working but cannot confirm; ART is on Nilesat H transponder which is very difficult for us to receive in the UK.

Ecowas4All:

@Obnelly,
You've really been very active recently. Please keep it up. I do agree with you that this thread has taught a lot of people a lot of things.
However i disagree with your suggestion that the thread should be locked to people who don't contribute or restricted to a certain class. That would kill this thread as the popularity of the thread is exactly the fact that it is open to all and sundry.
Let the hardware retailers and dealers learn from this thread for free, don't forget its thanks to them that we have the variety of receivers and other tools in the system we use to keep our hobby alive!
One love

Yes, I agree let dealers, installers etc read for free; hopefully we would have helped everybody concerned; the dealers, installers etc if they generate more business; also we would have helped the clients ("installees"wink if the installers do better installations because of what they learn here (though I know that some of these installers will probably be going to make shakara with what they learn here). Anyway, in this world, not everything is about money or ego or even reward.
cool
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by mfonemana(f): 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2008
Hi Chidexy, wohnst du wirklich in Stuttgart? Sorry nairalanders for the kparakpo. Just couldn't resist it.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Gangsta101(m): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2008
Enigma/All

I can confirm that showtime is presently down, while ART is back on, too bad, i was hoping to actually watch some football on showtime for the first time, only for me to get home and nothing doing! anyways, it was nice when it was still on, hopefully it will be back on after the premier league matches.
About your not receiving H- signals, so you mean all the H- signals are not receivable, even with a 1m dish? (r u in the UK at the moment or still in N/Africa). I have always wondered why 2 freqs broadcasted by the same sat, to the same area, for the same provider will have different signal strenghts. for instance most of us receive the usual mbc 1-4 but cant get mbc persia, while for showtime, the signals for animal planet is pretty clear, while you can just about watch anything in the daytime on showmovies, well, since it's all FTA (or V), we'll take it as it comes.

mfonemana:

Hi Chidexy, wohnst du wirklich in Stuttgart? Sorry nairalanders for the kparakpo. Just couldn't resist it.
Ehm, who exactly is Chidexy? Enigma
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by olofofo(m): 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2008

exactly out where?
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Enigma(m): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2008
I think Mfonemana has got the wrong thread grin

Gangsta

For anyone who has a dish of only up to 1.2m in the UK, to receive any H transponder on Nilesat is like holy grail; you should see heaps of well dones and congratulations when anyone reports getting it ---- even if only for an hour. You really need like from 1.5 and above and up to and beyond 2.4. in some places.

As to how some channels of a provider can be received whilst others can't: the channels tend to be spread over a number of transponders for providers like Showtime with several channels; meanwhile transponders vary in strength -- especially for fringe areas. Here in the UK for most of today so far I could only receive about three or four transponders on Nilesat, the strongest being 11862 V. Come 9PM, I will be able to receive several more V transponders (without touching the dish, mind you). Of course in the proper footprint areas all the transponders will be receivable even though still some will still be weaker.

PS I'm in the UK presently.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Gangsta101(m): 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2008
olofofo:

@enitan

funny enough, when i bought my 2.4m pan dish. it was for pole mount but i bought a ground mount, but i told the installer that i wanted to motorized it and because of that i bought the heavy duty jack. anyway, i paid him for them to construct a neck for it to be motorized and we mounted it on a pole. to cut long story short, the construction was not done well so i kept having problem with the movement of the jack, it kept getting stuck so i had to dismantle the neck and since i still was not able to get it pick nilesat,the best that we could get was 15 channels on the 10758V frequency at less than 50% signal strength, i just gave up and settled for the next best thing which was a 1.8m.

@all

does anyone have any experience with starsat decoders. i know it opens etv, sabc without 6969.

Hey friend,
seems like u burnt a lot of money and got absolutely nothing for your troubles, but is your 2.4m dish still mounted and if i understand u well, it is now mounted on the ground, well, one thing i knw personally about ground-mounted dishes is that if the plane you are mounting it on is not really level, let's say it was inclined slightly, you might not get the desirable signals, i remember when i first mounted my dish myself after a storm blew it away, i could only get bbc, jsc sports and all those 10758 channels, for days i kept going back and tweaking with different aspects of the setup with no noticeable improvement until one day someone leaned against one side of the dish while i was tweaking and just like that the signals shot up and everything came back to how it was before the storm, i remember i had to put a screwdriver under it for a while, until i could find the time to level the ground and re-mount my dish. don't know if this will be of any help to you sha, but you can give it a go?

Enigma
what i was wondering about was why would the signal strength not be uniform in the first place afterall they are broadcasting for the same provider e.g showtime, some showtime freqs will be high, others low, it is the same thing on all sats as far as i know, so why don't they just make all signals to have the same signal strenght. well, i'm sure it is one of those things that just 'is', so no need wondering about it too much i guess.

All.
i had been sending a friend of mine keys for showtime/art but he kept complaining they were not opening anything, he uses a 4651x on which he recently added a card reader, i had patched the decoder for him a few months ago, and had even installed some keys previously which worked. well i told him to bring it over today and i tried but it kept saying 'scrambled channels', so i went online and downloaded a recent strong software with autoroll features for art and installed it, and still it couldn't open the scrambled channels. does anyone have a similar experience, please do share.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by olofofo(m): 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2008
olofofo:

For all the guys out there with motorized dishes.

there's a channel on Intelsat 10-02 at 0.8w called A2 (12607 V 27500), i thinks it's a macedonian channel and  i see that that they show some premiership channels every week,they are FTA according to lyngsat. i have been able to lock on the frequency with very good signal strength and quality, but the problem is when i search for channels, nothing comes up. can anyone out there try it and see if it's the same.

also according to their site (from loose translations from google) they are suppose to show 3 other matches over this weekend. here's their schedule.

Everton Liverpool    27.09 13:45

Stoke Chelsea    27.09 16:00

Arsenal Hull            27.09 18:30

Wigan Man City    28.09 17:00

If this could actually show, it will be a big boost for us Guys

@badaru

i heard you have a 1.8m motorized as well. can you let me in on the satellites and channels you have access to, i will like to know if there's anything that i am missing.

@enigma

how about helping us track the channel quoted above, maybe you will have some luck. that is i you have a motorized system.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by olofofo(m): 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2008
Gangsta101:

Hey friend,
seems like u burnt a lot of money and got absolutely nothing for your troubles, but is your 2.4m dish still mounted and if i understand u well, it is now mounted on the ground, well, one thing i knw personally about ground-mounted dishes is that if the plane you are mounting it on is not really level, let's say it was inclined slightly, you might not get the desirable signals, i remember when i first mounted my dish myself after a storm blew it away, i could only get bbc, jsc sports and all those 10758 channels, for days i kept going back and tweaking with different aspects of the setup with no noticeable improvement until one day someone leaned against one side of the dish while i was tweaking and just like that the signals shot up and everything came back to how it was before the storm, i remember i had to put a screwdriver under it for a while, until i could find the time to level the ground and re-mount my dish. don't know if this will be of any help to you sha, but you can give it a go?

Enigma
what i was wondering about was why would the signal strength not be uniform in the first place afterall they are broadcasting for the same provider e.g showtime, some showtime freqs will be high, others low, it is the same thing on all sats as far as i know, so why don't they just make all signals to have the same signal strenght. well, i'm sure it is one of those things that just 'is', so no need wondering about it too much i guess.

All.
i had been sending a friend of mine keys for showtime/art but he kept complaining they were not opening anything, he uses a 4651x on which he recently added a card reader, i had patched the decoder for him a few months ago, and had even installed some keys previously which worked. well i told him to bring it over today and i tried but it kept saying 'scrambled channels', so i went online and downloaded a recent strong software with autoroll features for art and installed it, and still it couldn't open the scrambled channels. does anyone have a similar experience, please do share.

i think the main issue is that i have not come across anyone on this forum resident in lagos with 2.4m dish that is receiving nilesat.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Enigma(m): 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2008
Olofofo

Liveonsat tends to get the name of the sat on that frequency showing football wrong; today is the second time. Today's match was shown on RTL Croatia on that transponder; another time it was shown on A 1 not A2 as LJ reported.

I have just checked and A1 is indeed currently showing Arsenal v Hull. I would have thought you can only get C Band on 1w; can you get Ku band on it as well?

By the way, where are you located; Lagos?
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Gangsta101(m): 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2008
Olofofo,

OK. i was under the impression obnelly was resident in Lagos, i guess i never really clarified that in my mindl
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by olofofo(m): 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2008
Enigma:

Olofofo

Liveonsat tends to get the name of the sat on that frequency showing football wrong; today is the second time.  Today's match was shown on RTL Croatia on that transponder; another time it was shown on A 1 not A2 as LJ reported.

I have just checked and A1 is indeed currently showing Arsenal v Hull. I would have thought you can only get C Band on 1w; can you get Ku band on it as well?

By the way, where are you located; Lagos?

that's true for liveonsat, but i checked the link listed with the site and it says A1. so if i understand what you are saying correctly, the transponder is alive and FTA and you can receive it over there in the UK?

also what do you mean by if you can get KU on 1w, the frequencies are all there. besides Intelsat 10-02 is listed as for both c and KU, and yes i am in lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (85)

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.