Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,345 members, 7,853,533 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:34 PM

Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) - Satellite TV Technology (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (348646 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (85) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by olofofo(m): 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2008
@all

my strong 4652 hs refused to boot, it keep showing to faint red lights. anyone with similar experience. i have tried reloading the software without success.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by olofofo(m): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2008
@all

my strong 4652 has refused to boot, it keep showing two faint red lights. anyone with similar experience? i have tried reloading the software without success.

find out my starsat decoder opens aljazera sport +1,+2 and +3, i hardly use it because it's like solving complex analysis. now that i know. Bingo

also is there anyone out there with experience with a LNB called SANTECH, i hear it's very good. am hoping it might boost the signal of my Nilesat reception.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 04, 2008
@ olofofo,
are u trying to say your star-sat decoder open up al-jazeera sports channel? If so, how come did you know, have you tried a patch or something else on it?
Did you try any strong patch on that decoder yet, i will try and get across to you tomorrow.

@ badaru,
what exactly will you be trying out with your 1.8m dish? Is it nile or what else? Try and get back to me concerning that.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by jujukemist(m): 12:17am On Oct 05, 2008
Gangsta101:

Initialize,

Nothing stops you from getting the best of both worlds, since u haven't spent any money yet, it just might be possible for you to get a motorized dish with both c  band and ku band lnb's at the focal point, and a decoder that has a multi-encryption cam (like strong for instance) get a HITV card, (if it is possible to get just the card) and u can receive both fta and paytv, you can check up on that sha. the ultimate would have been a 2.4m motorized dish, but those things are fairly unstable, so if u can get 1.8m dish with HITV card, u are good to go.

Jujukemist,

Do u still stay in KD, i wouldn't mind the opportunity to meet one of my mentors if it is okay with you. Another thing, please be careful with ur use of words, ur comments about Enigma's comparison can be taken wrongly. Enitan posted Badaru's hypothesis, some (especially the people with a lot more installation credentials) agree with him, while some (let me say the more theoritically inclined ones) disagree, i think the major problem so far is that u guys on Badaru's side of the coin haven't given out the supporting argument yet just the statement of the hypothesis, so it is difficult for others to see where u are coming from. please shed some more light if u can. though this is an aside from our fta stuff, it is a nonetheless interesting onel
Gangsta101
@ I am fully dugdown in KD.make u show. I do agree with ur advice, from experience, it is safer not to go to war-ceasefire!!!!!!! However, I am aligned to the progressive center-rightist school of thot. we find answers to phenomenas not the other way round.
Ptondz
@I am using starcomms internet, what do you have forme?
Olofofo
@ In thread time past, Insisted that itis not true that u can not use pan dish-as PH people call it.So long we have a surface that will not bounce or deflect signal beam, then such a surface can be used to produce a dish. Imagine the gigantic cost savings that could be achieved if we can use a generic polyethene material re-enforced with aluminum frames to produce a 2.4 and a 3.2M dish.Believe me the posibility is now!
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by olofofo(m): 6:44am On Oct 05, 2008
enitan2002:

@ olofofo,
are u trying to say your star-sat decoder open up al-jazeera sports channel? If so, how come did you know, have you tried a patch or something else on it?
Did you try any strong patch on that decoder yet, i will try and get across to you tomorrow.

@ badaru,
what exactly will you be trying out with your 1.8m dish? Is it nile or what else? Try and get back to me concerning that.

you know that i have been using the strong all this while, i found out when i used it with Nilesat yesterday.

yes i loaded my strong with the new patch but like i posted yesterday, it seems to have develop some kind of problem.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by obnelly: 9:11am On Oct 05, 2008
All ,with my findings and that of Badaru ,i can assure you all that to get Nilesat here in Nigeria all you need is 2.4m and not 3-4.5m dish as earlier said by some of our researchers on this forum.I belive a time will come when with 1.8m dish we will be able to get Nilesat here in Nigeria.I urge people in the south south Nigeria to try 2.4m dish if they can get the same as we get here in Ogun,lagos and Ibadan then ,nothing to worrry about 3m dish anymore not even fibre dish but pan dish.People raise the idea of fibre because they believe pan dish cannot perform the wonder.If we can continue our researches better technologies await us.One thing I love about Nja is they learn very fast.And i think am proud being a 9jerian.Keep the spirit alive.
Badaru that software work fine but doesnt open ART when input the keys,but now my decoder is upgraded,i love that music whenever i on my decoder,before nothing like that but now i love it .
Olofofo,i suggest you still maintain your dish.if your dish is bad you wouldnt have gottin anything in the first place,now that you have some channels no worries., to me it means that dish is good .It happened to me when i first install my dish though single handedly,the signal always go off then but now ,i have mbc 24/7 and some othe lovely channels.now am watching foxmovies ,all Horizontal signal is there now ,i only loss them around 6pm and come back when its 6.30-7pm with good signal quality.I guess you maintain your old dish the choice is yours.
OLA ,how far about your CNN u don get am?
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Gangsta101(m): 9:48am On Oct 05, 2008
Jujukemist,

that's good, i am finally going to meet one of the original fore-Fathers of FTA on Nairaland. Please can u mail me ur no. my email is on my profile is u click on my username. i finally agree it is not a good idea to post phone no.s or email addresses directly web pages. even though my mail address is not directly displayed on the thread, there is this individual/corporation that keeps sending me these mails, and the only place they could have gotten my mail is from here, so just imagine if they could lay hands on your phone number, men u won't be able to sleep anymore. cos now they can do targeted marketing.

Olofofo

i still don't understand what u r trying to say, when u say your decoder can open jsc + sports channel, r u saying u loaded a patch and it opened up the channels or is it from someone else u got that info. please, i am very much interested in this info, if u r currently watching the channels please let me know.

All,

i just finished reseting my dish, my nilesat signals are now much better than they were before. CNN= 54% (at 9:00 AM), BBC = 66%) and 10756 84%. but am still not getting a wink of MBC persia on 12341. Also, i still can't get W3A as part of the multi LNB setup even though i moved the dish well clear of any possible obstruction, now that is a real downer.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by soloqy: 10:00am On Oct 05, 2008
Gangsta101:

As for the HITV card, i don't know if they will sell just the card to u, and frankly i don't know how much that will cost you, hopefully not too much (i am thinking N10,000 tops, but don't quote me sha).

You can get the HITV smart Cards at Oshodi at 4k.

An installer got a hitv smart card for someone I know that way.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by obnelly: 10:03am On Oct 05, 2008
how locky you are gangstar 101,i cant get cnn and i never gave it a though because its never bothered me,afterall i still have bbc news and press tv with euronew.i belive we can get all those channels ,all we need is patience while fine tunning the LNB ,i mean skewing.Anybody with ART or show time key.kindly mail me.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by olofofo(m): 10:44am On Oct 05, 2008
Gangsta101:

Jujukemist,

that's good, i am finally going to meet one of the original fore-Fathers of FTA on Nairaland. Please can u mail me ur no. my email is on my profile is u click on my username. i finally agree it is not a good idea to post phone no.s or email addresses directly web pages. even though my mail address is not directly displayed on the thread, there is this individual/corporation that keeps sending me these mails, and the only place they could have gotten my mail is from here, so just imagine if they could lay hands on your phone number, men u won't be able to sleep anymore. because now they can do targeted marketing.

Olofofo

i still don't understand what u r trying to say, when u say your decoder can open jsc + sports channel, r u saying u loaded a patch and it opened up the channels or is it from someone else u got that info. please, i am very much interested in this info, if u r currently watching the channels please let me know.

never really had interest in the decoder since i have my strong 4652. so my strong has problem so, i plugged the nilesat into the starsat and gbam aljazeera +1,+2, +3 opened. i have never patched the coder. noticed early that it opens etc, sabc wthout 6969. i believe the decoder needs a really closer scrutiny, it can not a lot more without having installed any patch oooo. imagaine i was willing to exchange it to a X series strong. the guy that sold it to me told me that i was crazy.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Gangsta101(m): 10:53am On Oct 05, 2008
Obnelly,

Yeah, but you get MBC persia, and that is what has been driving me crazy in the last few weeks. when u get bbc and msnbc, u really don't need cnn, but mbc persia means extra movies, series, e.t.c.  what freq do u get it on exactly? i get cnn on 12073 H 27500, same as some showtime channels.

Olofofo,

Men, that is the most incredible thing i have read on this thread in a really really long while. is there any way one an access the BISS key menu. i know on strong it is by pressing 8280, i will google it and get back to u, so maybe u can retrieve the keys and mail them to me let me test them on my decoder. men, i am definitely envious of u.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by obnelly: 11:07am On Oct 05, 2008
If you can get foxmovies they are as good as other movies channels,i for one i love fox movies.Remember yo cant drive two cars at the same time ,if you still cant get mbc persia, mbc2,3,4 and action are there for you ,even city 7 ,dubai one and others still dey so dont disturb you head.I guess sometimes Nilesat can make one go crazy.at times i heardly sleep even when NEPA carry waka i still on generator.But i still dey find art and showtime key oooooo.I don patch my 4653x but no keys to open art and showtime.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 05, 2008
@ all,
the possibility of getting CNN on 2.4m dish is very slim, cos the station is under showtime package, and am very sure the showsports will also be under this package.The frequency is 12073H, SR:27500

@ olofofo,
the time i got my eurostar decoder some members here discouraged me, i think the best thing to be doing now is to be trying some other decoders models, you never could tell.But they all want to stay with strong, if one doesnt use any other decoders how will one improve?
My eurostar also opens etvwithout inputting 6969, and etv has the same encryption with sabc1,2,3 which is nagravision1, and am sure the eurostar will also open the SABCs, so i guess this same decoder will also open thoe channels you just mentioned.
If one have the resources, i think its better for one to have up to 5 different decoders, if one is trully a satellite ethusiast.
Check out badaru, he has more than 4 decoders, boljamoguns(dont even go there)-he has more than 6 different decoders. So we should explore other brands other than strong, i hope am communicating?

@ badaru,
how far with the 1.8m any luck?

The PH guru himself pitodenz, gave me a call during the week, and he confirmed what badaru said concerning getting nile with a 1.8m dish, he said he could get the first frequency using 1.8m dish, so if that should have been possible, i think what really is left, is just the LNB skewing, and there's a particular freq u must be on when skewing the LNB after you must have gotten the signal using the 1st TP, badaru knows the TP involved in this skewing, he might be able to help.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Gangsta101(m): 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2008
Obnelly,

do urself a favour and get art/showtime out of ur mind, u can't really ever be sure when they would return, but if u have reliable internet access, once a day u can check the net every morning b4 goin off to work, sometimes they return after a day, sometimes as much as 2 months pass without functional keys. meanwhile u still didn't post the mbc persia freq. thanks

Olofofo,

what model of starsat decoder are u using? please check out this link hxxp://www.satellites.co.uk/satellite/receiver-software-international-section/12991-emtech-receiver-patched-starsat-receiver.html, for info on key editing on starsat. please if u can retreive the keys for the jsc + sports, they are either BISS or DCW keys, (but may also be irdeto), or maybe 2 keys at once, i am not sure. please get back to me, thanks.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by obnelly: 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2008
gangsta 101,sorry for that ,try this its their transponder 12341 v 27500.i have reliable internet access ,what is there web site?kindly reply now.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Gangsta101(m): 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2008
Obnelly,

I was actually hoping you were getting it on a different freq. now i wonder why someone down south with a significantly lower signal quality would receive a freq and someone up north won't, i know it is not my LNB cos even though i use a 'cut' supermax, my friend uses the fuji LNB and neither of us receives it, well, i'll continue to ponder this issue for a while yet.
The web site i use to check for keys is sat-hosting.com. the problem is that they might not have the keys posted until a few hours after they become available, but the good thing is even when the keys change and most other sites don't have them yet, u just might find it on that site. but i suggest u just keep googling. please note, instead of downloading a full patch, u can just get softcams and install them directly, u will definitely have less trouble with your decoder crashing because someone posts a malicious file. or alternatively, if u are familiar with it, u can manually input keys, that way you can keep trying multiple keys and see which one works for you. all the best.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by olofofo(m): 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2008
Gangsta101:

Obnelly,

do yourself a favour and get art/showtime out of ur mind, u can't really ever be sure when they would return, but if u have reliable internet access, once a day u can check the net every morning before goin off to work, sometimes they return after a day, sometimes as much as 2 months pass without functional keys. meanwhile u still didn't post the mbc persia freq. thanks

Olofofo,

what model of starsat decoder are u using? please check out this link hxxp://www.satellites.co.uk/satellite/receiver-software-international-section/12991-emtech-receiver-patched-starsat-receiver.html, for info on key editing on starsat. please if u can retreive the keys for the jsc + sports, they are either BISS or DCW keys, (but may also be irdeto), or maybe 2 keys at once, i am not sure. please get back to me, thanks.

MY starsat is model SR-X3100CU ultra. the key menu is accessible without in out any code like 8080. about using the same key for Aljazeera sports, i thought keys were decoder specific? let me know if there's anything that i can do to help.

@enitan

try using your decoder with a working Nilesat installation and see if it can open the channels.

@all

Strong is one of the cheapest and most user friendly decoder in the market, i believe that it will be restricted in some functions.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by babaegun(m): 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2008
enitan2002:

My eurostar also opens etvwithout inputting 6969, and etv has the same encryption with sabc1,2,3 which is nagravision1, and am sure the eurostar will also open the SABCs, so i guess this same decoder will also open thoe channels you just mentioned.

@Enitan
You don't mean it!!! That your 5.5k Eurostar opens etv without the almighty 6969? I am amazed. I think I need to get one too. I also quite agree with you that we all need to try different decoders to know their capabilities. It will be better for all of us. So we now have Starsat and Ali decoders. Thats nice.

@Olofofo & Gangstar
Whats the price of Starsat and Ali decoders?

Cheers.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by adewoyin: 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2008
please hw much is starsat cost
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by olofofo(m): 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2008
baba_egun:

@Enitan
You don't mean it!!! That your 5.5k Eurostar opens etv without the almighty 6969? I am amazed. I think I need to get one too. I also quite agree with you that we all need to try different decoders to know their capabilities. It will be better for all of us. So we now have Starsat and Ali decoders. Thats nice.

@Olofofo & Gangstar
Whats the price of Starsat and Ali decoders?

Cheers.

i bought the one that i have for 11k but there's another one in the market that's 13k(am sure it's cheaper). it's supposed to be better.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Gangsta101(m): 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2008
Olofofo,

Once it comes to keys for opening scrambled channels, the only difference is in how they are arranged, but nearly all decoders use the same keys. so if u access the key edit menu and can locate the jsc sports keys, just send them to me, and i'll carry on from there, if u r not sure which ones are the keys, let me know, i'll guide u on how to locate them.

Baba Egun,

I'm not so sure where u can get the starsat decoder but in the order of ranking of decoders i think they progress from Humax, starsat, echostar/echolink (all use the same ALI chip) and then the clones. u can ask the guys who supply you ur materials to look for them for you.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by olofofo(m): 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2008
Gangsta101:

Olofofo,

Once it comes to keys for opening scrambled channels, the only difference is in how they are arranged, but nearly all decoders use the same keys. so if u access the key edit menu and can locate the jsc sports keys, just send them to me, and i'll carry on from there, if u r not sure which ones are the keys, let me know, i'll guide u on how to locate them.

Baba Egun,

I'm not so sure where u can get the starsat decoder but in the order of ranking of decoders i think they progress from Humax, starsat, echostar/echolink (all use the same ALI chip) and then the clones. u can ask the guys who supply you ur materials to look for them for you.

what encryption does aljazeera sport + use, so that i can copy everything under that for you.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by pitodenz(m): 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2008
@ enitan/all-we got nilesat with 2.4m local constructed pan dish here in ph.if some of u can remember sometimes ago,when i posted about trying nilesat with one local dish and was able to get only the 1st freq,due to the nilesat speculation in this forum,i gave the guy a call to book appointment with me over the weekend but to my suprise the guy called me ysternite and told me i got it on his own(dont be suprise cos he too follow this forum)but his signal is weak making him loosing all signal around 9am till 7pm.imagine what we happen when i ll be there myself 2morrow.badaru i need u help in this.we need to have mbc's 24/7 in ph.i ll post the details but my problem is i ve many motorize dish at hand now.PLZ PLZ, anybody with good suggestion should help me with this: am having signal intervation on c-band signal resulting to unbearable cracking even with high signal quality.the dish is mount on top of 2 storey building and i believe the intervation is coming from gsm mass around,now which lnbf ll be suitable?
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Gangsta101(m): 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2008
Olofofo,

it seems aljazeera uses 2 different encryption, irdeto and BISS. it is probably the biss keys that are on ur system. please check the BISS keys, (or DCW keys) if u see anyone that has a 4 character string with either 08AF, 0E08, or 0603, but if u r not sure, take a pix of ur BISS screen let me see how they are and i will get back to u. sorry for all the bother oh, i am sure we will make a break through,
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by olofofo(m): 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2008
Gangsta101:

Olofofo,

it seems aljazeera uses 2 different encryption, irdeto and BISS. it is probably the biss keys that are on ur system. please check the BISS keys, (or DCW keys) if u see anyone that has a 4 character string with either 08AF, 0E08, or 0603, but if u r not sure, take a pix of ur BISS screen let me see how they are and i will get back to u. sorry for all the bother oh, i am sure we will make a break through,

according to my decoder, aljazeera + use[i] irdeto-shl[/i] and according to lysat they use Irdeto 2KeyFly

this what i have under irdeto on the decoder :

******************************* check your personal message

hope it is helpful
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Enigma(m): 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2008
@ olofofo and all

Remember: please DO NOT post provider keys on the forum!!!

Find alternative ways to send it to the person you wish to send to!
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Gangsta101(m): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2008
Enigma,

Really sorry about that. please how do you edit ur post on this forum?

Olofofo,

i read somewhere u have to put in keys 4 d two different encryption, please if u can,take a picture of ur screen when it is on the irdeto screen and then on the biss/dcw screen let me see how they look like.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Enigma(m): 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2008
To edit posts, you click 'modify' on the particular post; I think olofofo has already done it.

cool
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by olofofo(m): 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2008
PLease find the link to the images in your gmail account. hope it will be of help to you.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by olofofo(m): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2008
all you yonder guys, Enigma, Fmarshall etc is there anyway you can help us get a hold of the activation to the new satcodx satellite software.

http://www.tele-satellite.com/cd/0810/eng/

it'a must have for any serious enthusiast.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by toxnaija: 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2008
all,
I 'm really happy with the new-found love and enthusiasm for Nilesat.I remember a lot of people were discouraged by the dish size especially with a place like Lagos where there is hardly space.But I would like to point out one sad fact about 1.8 and 2.4m dishes picking Nilesat in Lagos-No matter how strong the lnb or other accessories might be,you can't pick the really juicy Showtime packages i.e.Showtime sports1-4,CNN,Boomerang,Discovery world,Show Action,etc.I'm sure badaru should be able to explain that.I'm not discouraging you but I want you to really enjoy Nilesat by going for 3m fibre or pan in the south.Concerning the off and on keys,you can't really feel the excitement some of us get until the keys are on especially if you have internet access or a cafe in the neighbourhood.It is worth the stress.
The keys are off but you can open Showtime freq with Disney channel and other juicy stations-NILE SAT 11859 v 27500 irdeto2 provider 060410.visit www.soirnet.com.I think it is the best for getting keys for now.I would have posted the keys but it is illegal,so please visit the site where you can also get keys for AFLAM TV  MOROCCO EUTELSAT W6 11651 V 15710 BISS. You can also watch live matches on the site.I am currently enjoying la liga MADRID v ESPANYOL there.They joined jsc+2 through USTREAM live.
Would you believe that the e tv feed 12712 V 4423 on 0.8w Intelsat 10-02 this afternoon showed the entire second half of the Chelsea v Aston Villa?I immediately called olofofo and mide2008 as they both pick the bird.OSMI is also showing FIFA indoor football.
With the demise of RDV and ART/Showtime,2M Maroc Nat is still the best bet for premiership on fta for now.
sorry,I am yet to fix my shop 0.2db lnb on my Nilesat.I was ill throughout the week.

badaru1/enigma,
I wouldnt want to drag myself into the more dishes/more signal debate.But I think it does not look feasible.Signals travel from one uplink point in the space directly to the downlink point on the earth.it looks like saying more vsats,better internet signal in Ikeja but it does not work that way.I am just confused because you almost convinced me with your last post.enigma and f-marshal tried hard to explain the way I understand it too.
badaru,why can't everybody pick mbc on w3a at night inspite of the fact that almost all of us are hooked to it?I think your explanation would give me a rethink about the debate.It is really educating.

olofofo,
It was really nice talking to you some hours ago.I am proud of you for discovering that your decoder could open jsc+1,2,3 and confirming it.Please keep it up.I am sure you are also enjoying la liga on the internet right now.

gangsta101,
I still dont understand why you dont pick mbc persia in kd of all places.mine is as high as 66% now in Ogun state,even 24/7 clear.

mide2008,
please come out of hibernation.I think the place is now sanitised and back with excitement especially with the Nilesat craze which is also your area of speciality just like badaru1.I am back,Enigma is also back so you too must get back.Please forget the roforofos that pissed you off.What do you think about the more dishes,better signal debate?and olofofo's discovery on starsat?
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by initialize(m): 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2008
@olofofo

I appreciate all the informations that you've giving me about the FTA, I'm just sought of confuse because it's something I haven't seen, I just imagine what it really is and I wish to view it one day soon, you talk about viewing aljazeera and I envy you because I know they are one of the best sport channel around these days with the likes of showtime,

Pls I wouldn't mind if you can tell me details of your setup for your personal FTA and the cost for me to be able to enjoy all these channels like you do. also, what it's going to take me to get your assistance  or any of the FTA gurus (Baderu, Enigma, Baba, etc) purchasing and Installation because i have no experience in this field and I'm not yet confident enough to take the risk.

@all

I really appreciate all the information and assistance I've gotten from here, I want you to know that I'm not a pest it's just that the whole FTA thing is new to me and right now, I have stated to imagine the amount of channel I will be watching and How happy I'll be when I'm able to get all this stations you mention,

Lastly,  I read about viewing different channels on different disk inclinaton or angles, does that mean that each time you want a diffenrent channel you need to go outside and rotate or adjust the dish?

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (85)

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.