Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) - Satellite TV Technology (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (348119 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (85) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Gangsta101(m): 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2008
Olofofo,

i didn't see any mail, could u resend it, thanks
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by jujukemist(m): 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2008
Gangsta101, apart from mbc persia, press tv is also on nilesat.I have known this for 6months now,my work schdule had not allowed me to work on my setup.perhaps when we meet we may work together.
Using Enigmas asumptions, there is no way obnelly would get mbc persia in the south-I swear.Let Elder Badaru go veryfy obnellys claim. I tell u the truth,if he is right then all nilesat  transponders should be functioning in Lagos.
I didny say u cannot get at least some nilesat channels with  1.8m dish.the issue is that u may not have up to 250 channels and the ones u will get like mbc234 will be disappearing.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by olofofo(m): 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2008
initialize:

@olofofo

I appreciate all the informations that you've giving me about the FTA, I'm just sought of confuse because it's something I haven't seen, I just imagine what it really is and I wish to view it one day soon,  you talk about viewing aljazeera and I envy you because I know they are one of the best sport channel around these days with the likes of showtime,

please I wouldn't mind if you can tell me details of your setup for your personal FTA and the cost for me to be able to enjoy all these channels like you do. also, what it's going to take me to get your assistance  or any of the FTA gurus (Baderu, Enigma, Baba, etc) purchasing and Installation because i have no experience in this field and I'm not yet confident enough to take the risk.

@all

I really appreciate all the information and assistance I've gotten from here, I want you to know that I'm not a pest it's just that the whole FTA thing is new to me and right now, I have stated to imagine the amount of channel I will be watching and How happy I'll be when I'm able to get all this stations you mention,

Lastly,  I read about viewing different channels on different disk inclinaton or angles, does that mean that each time you want a diffenrent channel you need to go outside and rotate or adjust the dish?

I believe whatever you desire is subject to your budget.  for me, i have a 1.8m motorized  with KU and C band lnb, plus 2.4m for nilesat. i aso maintain a subscription with HITV just incase, i believe it's small price to pay for some matches that one ight want to watch, plus madam gets to watch those nigerian movies as this are not really available on FTA.

regarding getting help from anyone here. you will have access to where you will get good dishes and to buy a very good decoder, regarding installations you can do it your self or get help in here, am sure one of us can spare on saturday or sunday to do that as long as there are no HOT premiership matches.

believe me, there's really no risk. as long as you have the cash  to buy the equipment and you have space to put your dish. am willing to share my experience with you for free, this goes for a lot of members as well. holla me anytime 08033401080.
toxnaija:

all,
I 'm really happy with the new-found love and enthusiasm for Nilesat.I remember a lot of people were discouraged by the dish size especially with a place like Lagos where there is hardly space.But I would like to point out one sad fact about 1.8 and 2.4m dishes picking Nilesat in Lagos-No matter how strong the lnb or other accessories might be,you can't pick the really juicy Showtime packages i.e.Showtime sports1-4,CNN,Boomerang,Discovery world,Show Action,etc.I'm sure badaru should be able to explain that.I'm not discouraging you but I want you to really enjoy Nilesat by going for 3m fibre or pan in the south.Concerning the off and on keys,you can't really feel the excitement some of us get until the keys are on especially if you have internet access or a cafe in the neighbourhood.It is worth the stress.
The keys are off but you can open Showtime freq with Disney channel and other juicy stations-NILE SAT 11859 v 27500 irdeto2 provider 060410.visit www.soirnet.com.I think it is the best for getting keys for now.I would have posted the keys but it is illegal,so please visit the site where you can also get keys for AFLAM TV  MOROCCO EUTELSAT W6 11651 V 15710 BISS. You can also watch live matches on the site.I am currently enjoying la liga MADRID v ESPANYOL there.They joined jsc+2 through USTREAM live.
Would you believe that the e tv feed 12712 V 4423 on 0.8w Intelsat 10-02 this afternoon showed the entire second half of the Chelsea v Aston Villa?I immediately called olofofo and mide2008 as they both pick the bird.OSMI is also showing FIFA indoor football.
With the demise of RDV and ART/Showtime,2M Maroc Nat is still the best bet for premiership on fta for now.
sorry,I am yet to fix my shop 0.2db lnb on my Nilesat.I was ill throughout the week.

badaru1/enigma,
I wouldnt want to drag myself into the more dishes/more signal debate.But I think it does not look feasible.Signals travel from one uplink point in the space directly to the downlink point on the earth.it looks like saying more vsats,better internet signal in Ikeja but it does not work that way.I am just confused because you almost convinced me with your last post.enigma and f-marshal tried hard to explain the way I understand it too.
badaru,why can't everybody pick mbc on w3a at night inspite of the fact that almost all of us are hooked to it?I think your explanation would give me a rethink about the debate.It is really educating.

olofofo,
It was really nice talking to you some hours ago.I am proud of you for discovering that your decoder could open jsc+1,2,3 and confirming it.Please keep it up.I am sure you are also enjoying la liga on the internet right now.

gangsta101,
I still don't understand why you don't pick mbc persia in kd of all places.mine is as high as 66% now in Ogun state,even 24/7 clear.

mide2008,
please come out of hibernation.I think the place is now sanitised and back with excitement especially with the Nilesat craze which is also your area of speciality just like badaru1.I am back,Enigma is also back so you too must get back.Please forget the roforofos that pissed you off.What do you think about the more dishes,better signal debate?and olofofo's discovery on starsat?

great post and a useful site. thx for the call as well.

@ll i confirmed yesterday that there's really a fake STRONG4653x in the market. my guy in alaba will not even display it on his shelve. he sells it for 6k with o warranty whatsoever. Please be careful.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by olofofo(m): 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2008
Gangsta101:

Olofofo,

i didn't see any mail, could u resend it, thanks

check you bulk mail folder. it's from lsb2k@yahoo.com let me know else i paste the pictures on the forum
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by jujukemist(m): 11:46pm On Oct 05, 2008
olofofo,with u confirming that u have mbc persia,then we in the north really have work to do. What about press tv? please confirm if u have it
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by olofofo(m): 11:56pm On Oct 05, 2008
jujukemist:

olofofo,with u confirming that u have mbc persia,then we in the north really have work to do. What about press tv? please confirm if u have it

MBC Persia? when did i say that?

The Press TV that i have is on pass 10 ku. you and i know the south cannot compare to the north when it come s to FTA coverage.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by initialize(m): 12:06am On Oct 06, 2008
@olofofo

Thanks for the reply, about your lastest discovery about the JSC sport channels and the starsat decoder, Pls give me detail prices for the best dish with the best coverage cos I don't understand why you have to combine 2 dishes like you said "i have a 1.8m motorized  with KU and C band lnb, plus 2.4m for nilesat." I like to watch nilesat channels which I believe are the Jsc's, al-jazeera and most asian channels. give  me the price for the dish needed for the nilesat, the best decoder that can decode most scrambled channels at the moment.  

If you intend to compare the two dishes (1.8m and 2.4m) or your two decoders (strong and starsat), what advantage will you say one have over another?

can the dish be installed on an accessible rooftop?

once again, I want you to know that you are highly appreciated and you worth more than ever
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by olofofo(m): 12:16am On Oct 06, 2008
initialize:

@olofofo

Thanks for the reply, about your lastest discovery about the JSC sport channels and the starsat decoder, please give me detail prices for the best dish with the best coverage because I don't understand why you have to combine 2 dishes like you said "i have a 1.8m motorized  with KU and C band lnb, plus 2.4m for nilesat." I like to watch nilesat channels which I believe are the Jsc's, al-jazeera and most asian channels. give  me the price for the dish needed for the nilesat, the best decoder that can decode most scrambled channels at the moment.  

If you intend to compare the two dishes (1.8m and 2.4m) or your two decoders (strong and starsat), what advantage will you say one have over another?

can the dish be installed on an accessible rooftop?

once again, I want you to know that you are highly appreciated and you worth more than ever

the 1.8m dish is motorized, that means it has access of satellites that are receivable in Nigeria. the Nilesat is fixed although it is the best FTA package out there. take for example today. the match between Enyimba and Al haly, NTA quality was really bad. if you have a motorized dish, all you need to do is move the dish to where you can watch a clear copy. i watched it on LC2, a benin republic channel thats shows the CAF champions league live with a lot of MAKOSA. that is just an example.

yes you can install on rooftop, but remember it has to be flat, like a decked rooftop.

check my previous post for pricing for a 2.4m dish. With my discovery that starsat decoder opens Aljazeera sport +, you might want to get one as well in addition to a satong receiver which is the best for tracking satellites.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by initialize(m): 12:28am On Oct 06, 2008
@olofofo

I think I'll go for the 1.8m motorized dish which bigjoe said cost 10,000 but I still hope I'll be able to watch the nilesat channels on it somedaay as I know it's not going to be available on it.

what's the price of a starsat decorder and a satong reciever which I don't really understand what it does yet
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by olofofo(m): 12:33am On Oct 06, 2008
if you are going for 1.8m motorized then you don't need the starsat decoder I thin strong is between 7k-7500 now.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by initialize(m): 12:42am On Oct 06, 2008
can I use the hitv card with this option(1.8m motorized disc + strong decoder , C &k lnb band) that I have chosen so that I can get the the service of FTA and Paytv like Gansta said?

Thanks for the swift response, I really see that you're a kind person who is ready to help,

NB: I can be useful too cos I also know some free things I'll like to know if you're interested in, things like FBT(free browsing trick), I,m browsing with zain and it's very free right now
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by olofofo(m): 12:47am On Oct 06, 2008
Yes you can use hitv with the 1.8 motorized, that is what I use too.

Glad to be of help anytime.

Please explain how i can use my zain number to browse. i don't know how to go about activating the line 080221997689. how do i start using it?
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by olofofo(m): 1:04am On Oct 06, 2008
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by initialize(m): 1:13am On Oct 06, 2008
@olofofo

Firstly, you have to state the type of phone that you're using and the model, you also need the cable to connect the phone to PC and the PC suite from the phone manufacturer,

Secondly, you sim card must be activated for wap and MMS which I can help you with or you can request using text the required service to 232 in this format "mms Nokia N70" to 232 and then you will be sent a config message which u have to save using 0 or 0000 as the pword.

you can send me a mail to my email add, bizsergio@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by olofofo(m): 1:19am On Oct 06, 2008
thx. Sleep don come ooooooooo.TTYL
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Nobody: 4:50am On Oct 06, 2008
Hi all,check out this pix, maybe if you can be of any help to me regarding key input in my decoder.

Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Nobody: 4:58am On Oct 06, 2008
@ initialize,
I dont really know if it is allowed on this forum to be posting hacking application tools for free browsing, cos i dont see any difference between you and those that post keys, i think this should have been better be done through a phone conversation.
And i just hope, you have enough applications to fall back to incase zain blocks off this usurf, before i give out 2 applications to people, that means i already have 6 working ones as a backup.
The thing there is, am just trying to be protective to those who cant afford to pay for browsing, cos it seems you dont know how popular and well known this thread is, those guys might be reading this now.
I'm asking for a favour, pls can u edit your post, and let those who really wish to know about this get to you through phone or email, i hope am humbly communicating?
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 06, 2008
@ all,
as for me and my household concerning nilesat, it is the MBCs that we south after, so even if 90cm can get these stations for me at the detriment of others, am fully ready for the consequence, so my brothers in the FTA world, if 1.8m should be able to get those MBCs for me even if they disappear in the afternoon and reappear in the night am well ok with that, cos its only at night they show good movies.

@ all-again,
it seems the rift between toxnaija and my humble self is not yet over, so am publicly stretching my hand of friendship back to him, cos we really to be 'children' in this matter, even the best of friends quarrel, but to show how genuine thier friendship was before, is how they can settle thier dispute.
So once again my hand of friendship is being stretched out and waiting for response from the other party. Tgere's no need for any predetermined conditions for this reconcilliation.
I think its for the bettermen of the forum

@ toxnaija,
hope u dey kick well now? make u no use guy carry our dispute(joking). Reply ASAP

@ initialise,
do you know it is only the version of usurf8.9 that works effectively, olofofo u already have that.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by initialize(m): 6:54am On Oct 06, 2008
@ enitan

I have modified my post, i prefer 8.6 for the application,

Also, you mention getting nilesat channels like MBC using 1.8m motorized disc, how possible is that? pls explain further.

Thanks
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by olofofo(m): 7:13am On Oct 06, 2008
LIST OF ACCREDITED STRONG DEALERS IN LAGOS

GOD'S OWN INV. CO
D197 ALABA INTERNATIONAL MARKET
TEL: +234 (803) 429-3222
FAX:
KENNEDO INVESTMENTS LTD.
B179 ALABA INTERNATIONAL MARKET
TEL: +234 (803) 316-4831
FAX:
MIKE UDEH INVESTMENT
SHOP B115 ALABA INTERNATIONAL MARKET
TEL: +234 (803) 317-5398
FAX:
NAOBIS INVESTMENT LTD
SHOP B80A ALABA INTERNATIONAL MARKET
TEL: +234 (803) 331-4767
FAX:
SOBIS COMMUNICATIONS LTD.
SHOP B270 ALABA INTERNATIONAL MARKET
TEL: +234 (803) 345-7018
FAX:
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by babaegun(m): 9:16am On Oct 06, 2008
TELE-SATELLITE MAGAZINE

Find below the link to the current issue of Tele-Satellite Magazine.

hxxp://magazine.tele-satellite.com/TELE-satellite-0811-eng.pdf
(NB: please change hxxp to http)

download and enjoy.

Cheers
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by jujukemist(m): 9:28am On Oct 06, 2008
gangsta101, we have an embarrasing situation here in the north. can u imagine we cant get mbc persia and press tv on nile sat.
Enigma, I belive you are better in such a puzzle, pls postulate.
ALL u guys 100km around Kaduna should ;Dimediately call for an emagency session
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by BANKY77NG(m): 9:37am On Oct 06, 2008
Hi all,

I want to re-state a suggestion someone brought on this forum about organizing an event on this FTA Forum, the way I am thinking it will be an event for networking, real hands on practical learning, FTA  products exhibition for those who have something to sell, we can even get sponsors to get us a venue, and exhibit their products,  we need a venue where we can practice with 90cm, 2.4m, even 4m if possible and test a whole lot of decoders.

TWINSTAIYE I want you to say something about this, it will be a great event if we can
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by jujukemist(m): 9:50am On Oct 06, 2008
BANKY77NG:

Hi all,

I want to re-state a suggestion someone brought on this forum about organizing an event on this FTA Forum, the way I am thinking it will be an event for networking, real hands on practical learning, FTA  products exhibition for those who have something to sell, we can even get sponsors to get us a venue, and exhibit their products,  we need a venue where we can practice with 90cm, 2.4m, even 4m if possible and test a whole lot of decoders.

TWINSTAIYE I want you to say something about this, it will be a great event if we can

am with u 100% pls lets agree to meet at Abuja or markudi its more central
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by BANKY77NG(m): 10:22am On Oct 06, 2008
Hi jujukemist, well lets start from deciding to do it before fixing a logitude and a latitude for the meeting since we are FTA people we might just come up with a meet at the Lat 0 and Long 0 .

jujukemist:

am with u 100% please lets agree to meet at Abuja or markudi its more central

Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by jujukemist(m): 10:53am On Oct 06, 2008
BANKY77NG:

Hi jujukemist, well lets start from deciding to do it before fixing a logitude and a latitude for the meeting since we are FTA people we might just come up with a meet at the Lat 0 and Long 0 .

BANK MY MAN I LIKE UR STYLE.LET ALL THE ELDERS BEGIN TO DELIBERATE
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by twinstaiye(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2008
I dont have objection to such a forum, it will help the FTA users, Marketers and of course lots of stakeholders. However, so as not to make it as a distraction on this thread, I will suggest someone open another thread for it and I will stick it at the top of the Section. I however want to make an observation as regard venue, since there are lots of FTA users in the northern Nigeria too.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by chuk101(m): 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2008
Hi guys, hello to badaru and olofofo thank you for your assitance on the phone line, i am chuk by name the guy who usually calls u from owerri imo state. i recently procured a 2.4 m dish mesh, at the price of 22k , i do not know if i have been cheated, however it would be arriving owerri by wednesday, i plan to keep it on the east motorised , since i am able to watch the mbcs free once in a while in owerri through ctl cable. i think the sabcs offers good services as much as those on nilesat, and with my ku band dishes i would be able to watch the carling cup, seria A and la liga, i would also use 2M national for additional premier ligue' for those who are not able to watch mbc3 at night, u have to improve the signal strenght by changing the type of lnb u are using cause i watch mbc 2 and 3 in the night with signal quality as much as 58 and 60 , i have to go now , see u guys later
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by MrGem(m): 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2008
@F_Marshal & vickoy23
Thanks for your responses. I really appreciate your efforts and contributions.

@ALL
Yes,DISEQC CONFIGURATION SETTING is a chid play on strong decoders but it has not be so on HITV decoder. Recall that HITV decoder can be used for FTA and it has some DISEQC features under ANTENNA SETUP. These have challenged me to think of its workability as that of strong decoders. Well, investigation or research work is part of my hobbies.

@ALL GURUS
Thanks for your discoveries and updated information. I am envy you all!!!
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by FMarshal2(m): 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2008
enigma: Olofofo

Those card shari*g receivers are not worth it; for instance, the servers for most of them are currently down. What you will find with most of those receivers is that they will work for a few weeks (maybe months), then server goes down and that might be the end of the receiver. Edited that is currently the case with the European and Middle East servers of such receivers; maybe F_Marshall can advise better regarding North American servers.[/color]
On improving signal --------- hmmmm, seems like time to buy a new and better 2.4 dish!!!!!!!   

Seriously, I don't think a signal booster or panel beater will do that much good.

To tell you the truth, I am really impressed by your set up. I will like to know more about your motorised 1.8; can you please post a picture of it? I remember you are using 2 LNBs with it; one Ku and one C, is that correct?

Here in the US, the gist is most receivers are always up with IKS. For instance, nfusion, KBoX and Captain are always up whenever an Electronic Counter Measure (ECM) is introduced into the steam by the Providers. This is not to say that there are no down times when using those (Internet Key Sharing) IKS systems, which is minimal. There maybe intermitent picture freezing issues; but the bottom line is, you don't have to wait for keys whenever the keys are not available for standalone boxes. Oh, I hear that most of the Servers for the US IKS boxes are located in ASIA. They do this to avoid the wrath of US laws.

[color=#990000]Remember, I do not condone the modification of FTA boxes in any form and through any means to steal legitiamte pay to view TV & Satellite Signals. All information are for Educational purposes only.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by FMarshal2(m): 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2008
enitan2002: The PH guru himself pitodenz, gave me a call during the week, and he confirmed what badaru said concerning getting nile with a 1.8m dish, he said he could get the first frequency using 1.8m dish, so if that should have been possible, i[b] think what really is left, is just the LNB skewing, and there's a particular freq u must be on when skewing the LNB after you must have gotten the signal using the 1st TP, badaru knows the TP involved in this skewing, he might be able to help.[/b]

The Key to skewing your LNB is to first lock on your preferred bird with the strongest Transponder. Temporarily peak that Strong transponder, then (depending on the Receiver) BLIND SCAN or POWER SCAN. After scanning, go through the newly acquired channels and find the weakest transponder, I repeat find the weakest transponder, and then tweak by skewing the LNB and also moving it back and forth to increase the signal. When your satisfied with the increase, then go back to your original Lock transponder to make sure the Quality level is still acceptably high to you.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by toxnaija: 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2008
all,
I was able to open the DISNEY CHANNEL on nilesat using the 02 keys for Showtime.it is the only station available with the new keys.visit www.soirnet.com to pick the keys.I would be happy to try out the Starsat decoder to open jsc+1,2,3.
DAARSAT launches tomorrow morning in Abuja.How do we pick their 50 yeye channels?

Olofofo,
on starsat,please help to look for where we can get it original and cheap.I will also call my contacts in Alaba.BUT the question is can all STARSAT decoders open jsc+,or do we need to patch it?Nilesat and decoders gurus especially badaru1,enigma,f-marshal and mide2008,please contribute your opinion on this.I am still puzzled on how the decoder opens jsc+ just like strong decoder opens e and sabc.

enitan,
let me just say I bear no grudges against you or onye-ngbu but you know that things can never be the same again.You remember how I let you into my life telling you so many personal things even secrets.The only pain you caused me was the fact that this incident has changed me from an extremely friendly person into a very careful person.I no longer let people into my life easily like the past.I remember that you also rubbished my 16 year old meritorious career calling me a mere, #%&* when you know all the heights it has got me into.IN FACT,YOU WERE A FAN FOR YEARS but the moment you met me through this thread,I became a dustbin,FIT TO BE CALLED A GANG LEADER.I have put this behind me,but some people who know me very well just like you on the phone,felt my pain when you were performing and have sworn not to even read whatever you put on this thread again.I am sure you know some of them because you referred to them as gang members/critics because of their views.I think you need to reach out to them.Some don't even post again because they are afraid of being insulted.Did you realise that my doctor brother several kilometres away reads this thread religiously?He was looking forward to meeting you before the insults.Imagine how he felt when he was reading all you wrote on his dear brother.I will always be there for you when you need me but read this thought-provoking proverb in Yoruba-OJU APA KO LE DA BI OJU ARA. As for me,I have put everything behind me but I still remain very careful.Regards.

jujukemist,
I will repeat it for the umpteenth time that mbc persia and press tv on nilesat are picked clearly on my 3m dish in Ogun state reaching 66%.In fact,there is no tp picked in the north,I can not pick on 3m fibre here.

enigma/obnelly,
thanks for the mail.I will reply as soon as I feel very strong again.enigma,I will get in touch very soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (85)

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.