Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,424 members, 7,836,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! (4933 Views)

The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers / Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by LegalWolf: 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
FxMasterz:

You're still expending all your energy in defending Islam in spite of its numerous red flags?

Going by the violence, (Even in your writings, you exhibit the same violence your religion is known for), Mohammedian facism, paedophilia, flawed science, unacceptable logic (or you believe that Satan enters your mouth when you yawn except you cover the mouth or that Satan sleeps in your nostrils when you sleep as said by Mohammed?), etc. The red flags too numerous to mention.

Most times, when I read your comments and the violent languages you love to use, I can conclude that it's better to be Buddhist than to be a Muslim. Buddhists actually have better human relations and more logical explanations for physical events than does Islamists. Meanwhile, they're also serving a false god.

Someday, your eyes would open, and if it never does, I wish you safe journey to your phantom Islamic paradise made solely for your sexual aggrandizement.

Said so much without saying anything. Or do you think you made sense to reasonable thinking humans ?
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
LegalWolf:
Lol! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Where does Al mean Deity is the frigging question. Point it out in your source or shut the Bleep up, future theif !

It looks like you got yourself tongue tied

Just respond to the questions as I've given you good aid. I translated the phrases in case your Arabic vapourised

Where are you running to?
Please respond to my question!
You are also not a native Arabic speaker!

Please respond to my question

check the 99 NAMES of Allah and tell me that they are not PREFIXED by the qualifiers
Al- or As- or Ash- or At- following the Arabic rules but meaning the same thing
Al-Rahman, Al-Barr, Al-Wakeel , Al-Qudus etc
As-Salam, As-Samee,
Ar-Raheem, Ar-Rahman, Ar-Razak etc
Ash-Shakoor, Ash-Shaheed, etc
Az-Dhaahir etc
At-Tawwab etc

Tell me how Al-Lah is misplaced as one of the names of your God?
Is there any of the 99 NAMES of Allah not PREFIXED with the Qualifier Al-, At, As-;Ash-, Az- etc.

2. What does Bismilah mean? In the name of Lah!
Who is LAH?

3. What does Alhamdu li Lah mean? Praise be to Lah!
Who is LAH?

4. Is it true that Mohammeds father who is an Idol worshipper has his name as Abdul-Lah! Servant of Lah
Who is LAH?

Please respond to these questions!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

Remind me in case I’m wrong: I asked you those questions before you asked the above. Isn’t it? So why are you scared of just pointing out to your own source in response to my two questions.

Okay my word is my bond: if you answer those two questions by express reference to your own source, I promise to answer each of your questions.

PS: I actually answered your question by saying Lah is meaningless in Arabic. Lol. So future thief, back to your source and answer my questions.
The Question was WHO is LAH?

Let me reduce the Question for you

Lah is not my God, you should know him more than me LOL!

Is it true that Mohammed's father who is an Idol worshipper has his name as Abdul-Lah! Servant of Lah
Who is LAH?
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by LegalWolf: 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2023
TenQ:

It looks like you got yourself tongue tied

Just respond to the questions as I've given you good aid. I translated the phrases in case your Arabic vapourised

check the 99 NAMES of Allah and tell me that they are not PREFIXED by the qualifiers
As-Salam, As-Samee,
Az-Dhaahir etc
At-Tawwab etc

Is there any of the 99 NAMES of Allah not PREFIXED with the Qualifier Al-, At, As-;Ash-, Az- etc.

Who is LAH?

Who is LAH?

4. Is it true that Mohammeds father who is an Idol worshipper has his name as Abdul-Lah! Servant of Lah
Who is LAH?

Hahahahaha future thief ooooo… apparently, you’ve got no point. Al Lah is god Lah 🤣🤣🤣💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by FxMasterz: 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

Said so much without saying anything. Or do you think you made sense to reasonable thinking humans ?
The same form of rhetoric the defenders of false gods are known for when hit with hard truth.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

Hahahahaha future thief ooooo… apparently, you’ve got no point. Al Lah is god Lah 🤣🤣🤣💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽
I certainly knew you will flee when confronted with simple questions like this.

As-Salam, As-Samee,
Az-Dhaahir etc
At-Tawwab etc

Who is LAH?

Who is LAH?

Who is LAH?

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by LegalWolf: 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2023
TenQ:

I certainly knew you will flee when confronted with simple questions like this.

As-Salam, As-Samee,
Az-Dhaahir etc
At-Tawwab etc

Who is LAH?

Who is LAH?

Who is LAH?

Flee that Al Lah is god Lah ? Really ? Future thief ? 🤣🤣🤣💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by LegalWolf: 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
FxMasterz:

The same form of rhetoric the defenders of false gods are known for when hit with hard truth.

Lol, yhwh is a true god ehn 🤣🤣🤣🤣💃🏽

Again: do you think you made sense to reasonable thinking humans ?
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

Then answer my questions

Check the 99 NAMES of Allah and tell me that they are not PREFIXED by the qualifiers
As-Salam, As-Samee,
Az-Dhaahir etc
At-Tawwab etc

Who is LAH?

Who is LAH?

Who is LAH?

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by FxMasterz: 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

Lol, yhwh is a true god ehn 🤣🤣🤣🤣💃🏽

Again: do you think you made sense to reasonable thinking humans ?

You just remembered what I said to have made a reverse to ask a question on the basis of the same post that you claimed made no sense to thinking humans? Since you drew out your question from there, do you consider yourself a thinking human according to your own words?
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by LegalWolf: 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
TenQ:

Then answer my questions

Check the 99 NAMES of Allah and tell me that they are not PREFIXED by the qualifiers
As-Salam, As-Samee,
Az-Dhaahir etc
At-Tawwab etc

Who is LAH?

Who is LAH?

Who is LAH?

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by LegalWolf: 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
FxMasterz:

You just remembered what I said to have made a reverse to ask a question on the basis of the same post that you claimed made no sense to thinking humans? Since you drew out your question from there, do you consider yourself a thinking human according to your own words?

??
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by LegalWolf: 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
My Nairaland Nemesis, 'Spanker' and Future thief TenQ

Every single time, I always achieve my core purpose - expose your ragheadedness to the world. If intelligence were to be crime, you will die of innocence! grin

To my mind, you have simply equated El Shaddai (often translated as God, Almighty or Almighty God), El Elyon (God, Most High) etc to Al-Qudus, Al-Aziz etc. Al Qudus does not mean God, the Holy or Sacred. It is just The Most Sacred full stop. Al Mutakabir does not mean God the Supreme but just pure The Supreme.

Empty barrels, as they say, make the loudest of noises! Yours is even worse... irritably ignorant, extremely arrongant, excessively, ultra-foolish and imbec1lic. Now coupled with the fact that you are a liar and a future thief! And the annoying thing is that those who ought to have functional brains like FxMasters nudge you on... the stray advocatejare egg you on as well. Spits!

Any ways, thank you for the nice session. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and I am certain you will be dumber next time I reach out than you are today.

Sai anjuma (O daabo)!

cc: Future thief TenQ
Bcc: the stray advocatejare ; FxMasterz
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 11:49pm On Jun 07, 2023
TenQ:

As-Salam, As-Samee,
Az-Dhaahir etc
At-Tawwab etc

Who is LAH?

Who is LAH?

Who is LAH?

What else do you want me to say after saying that your problem with Allah will never ceases till second coming of Jesus. You want me to eat my words, and continue with your jagons from shallow and myopic reasoning? Impossible!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:49am On Jun 08, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

What else do you want me to say after saying that your problem with Allah will never ceases till second coming of Jesus. You want me to eat my words, and continue with your jagons from shallow and myopic reasoning? Impossible!

Anyone speaking abusively about another faith is an Antichrist!

WHY?

Jesus taught his disciples to become fishers of men {Mark 1:17} he strictly ordered them to be wise as serpent and harmless as dove {Matthew 10:16} this means they must be friendly with everyone whose faith totally differs from Christianity! Matthew 5:43-48

So what are these people doing here?

The real disciples of Jesus (Jehovah's Witnesses) always speak friendly with all those that are willing to listen to the GOOD NEWS of God's Kingdom but the way these Antichrists are disturbing people in buses and streets saying things that's unfriendly has made most people concluded that Christians are trolls criticizing their faith. 1Peter 3:15
How do you catch fish by being offensive?
So many won't even like to listen to the GOOD NEWS we have!

I was a Muslim by birth but after listening to the GOOD NEWS of God's kingdom i can't just resist the joy that filled my heart knowing God has a prospect for mankind.

I know so many guys claiming Muslims on this forum and we have discussed at length but when they want to speak about Christianity they always refer to these Antichrists because they have nothing as in absolutely nothing to say against true Christians: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 4:33am On Jun 08, 2023
LegalWolf:
My Nairaland Nemesis, 'Spanker' and Future thief TenQ

Every single time, I always achieve my core purpose - expose your ragheadedness to the world. If intelligence were to be crime, you will die of innocence! grin

To my mind, you have simply equated El Shaddai (often translated as God, Almighty or Almighty God), El Elyon (God, Most High) etc to Al-Qudus, Al-Aziz etc. Al Qudus does not mean God, the Holy or Sacred. It is just The Most Sacred full stop. Al Mutakabir does not mean God the Supreme but just pure The Supreme.

Empty barrels, as they say, make the loudest of noises! Yours is even worse... irritably ignorant, extremely arrongant, excessively, ultra-foolish and imbec1lic. Now coupled with the fact that you are a liar and a future thief! And the annoying thing is that those who ought to have functional brains like FxMasters nudge you on... the stray advocatejare egg you on as well. Spits!

Any ways, thank you for the nice session. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and I am certain you will be dumber next time I reach out than you are today.

Sai anjuma (O daabo)!

cc: Future thief TenQ
Bcc: the stray advocatejare ; FxMasterz
No wonder you couldn't respond to simple questions which exposes the lies and deceptions of Islam.

What was difficult translating simple Arabic words that betray that which you hide?

1. Who is LAH?
What does Bismi lah mean?
What does Alhamdu li Lah mean?
2. You couldn't justify why All (with no exception) the 99 names of your Lah is preceded by the prefix Al-, As-, At-, Ar-, Az-, Ash-
3. Your Prophets father Abdullah is an idol worshipper, what is the meaning of his name and who is LAH?

These are questions you can't answer without failing.

And in helping you again:

Is Arabic is El- and Al- different?
“El” is sometimes used instead of “Al”. It has the same meaning and the Arabic writing is in fact the same. The difference in spelling in English is merely due to the fact that sometimes Arabic speakers pronounce certain sounds slightly differently from one another. El is predominantly the pronunciation of this word in Egypt and some other North African countries, while Al is usually used in the Levant and Gulf region.
https://www.arabicgenie.com/2013/07/what-does-the-al-in-arabic-names-mean

al- (Arabic: ٱلْـ, also romanized as
el-, il-, and l- as pronounced in some varieties of Arabic), is the definite article in the Arabic language: a particle (ḥarf) whose function is to render the noun on which it is prefixed definite.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_definite_article

What does Al- as a prefix mean in Arabic?
And sneakily, you want to separate Al- from Il- in Arabic to ask the question where AL (not IL) means deity?
How can you distant ancient Arabic culture and language from the Semitic?

Unfortunately, even if in modern Arabic Al- is equivalent to the English word THE, you still got yourself roped in the same problem: Who is LAH?

Is it UNTRUE that In Semitic languages, including Arabic, the term "El-" or "Al-" or "il" is often associated with the concept of deity?
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 4:36am On Jun 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Anyone speaking abusively about another faith is an Antichrist!

WHY?

Jesus taught his disciples to become fishers of men {Mark 1:17} he strictly ordered them to be wise as serpent and harmless as dove {Matthew 10:16} this means they must be friendly with everyone whose faith totally differs from Christianity! Matthew 5:43-48

So what are these people doing here?

The real disciples of Jesus (Jehovah's Witnesses) always speak friendly with all those that are willing to listen to the GOOD NEWS of God's Kingdom but the way these Antichrists are disturbing people in buses and streets saying things that's unfriendly has made most people concluded that Christians are trolls criticizing their faith. 1Peter 3:15
How do you catch fish by being offensive?
So many won't even like to listen to the GOOD NEWS we have!

I was a Muslim by birth but after listening to the GOOD NEWS of God's kingdom i can't just resist the joy that filled my heart knowing God has a prospect for mankind.

I know so many guys claiming Muslims on this forum and we have discussed at length but when they want to speak about Christianity they always refer to these Antichrists because they have nothing as in absolutely nothing to say against true Christians: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!
"The Enemy of My Enemy is my Friend!"
LOL!

The statement seem very similar to "Birds of the same Feather.."
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:49am On Jun 08, 2023
TenQ:

LOL!
The statement seem very similar to "Birds of the same Feather.."

It's not about enemies or friends but the truth from Jesus of Nazareth whom you're defaming his fine works by going contrary to what he laid down.
So if it's a lie prove me wrong by presenting where Jesus of Nazareth taught his disciples to go about criticizing other people's religions? smiley
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 4:57am On Jun 08, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

I don't want you to say but to think and ask questions because
It is IMPOSSIBLE that both Christianity and Islam lead to paradise. Why?

Since both claim to be the Way, one must be an imposter and only a desire to know the truth and not emotional attachment will deliver you.

Ask yourself this Question:
If 90% of Everything said about Jesus and Mohammed is TRUE with respect to God, who's message and person should you follow?

Is it normal if it is said that
1. God legalized prostitution for his followers
2. God doesn't know that the sun doesn't set in murky waters
3. God doesn't know that Taraib produces no reproductive fluid
4. God doesn't know that he's taking ancient fables and incorporating in his eternal words
-alexander the great
-the seven sleepers
-solomon dying for almost a year standing and no one knowing, Solomon's ring, Solomon talking to birds and insects

My friend, I do not hate you!
I care about you and your eternal life.

It would be gross WICKEDNESS for me to have experienced Christ and His Salvation BUT keep Quiet about your Deception.
I truly pray for you that you will know that TRUTH so that the TRUTH sets you free.

I invite you to the Messiah!
Ask Questions even about Him and you'll find Him.
Stop ignoring and sidelining the Messiah
Don't Replace the Perfect with the imperfect
It is NOT an Accident of God that the Messiah was sent
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 5:02am On Jun 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

It's not about enemies or friends but the truth from Jesus of Nazareth whom you're defaming his fine works by going contrary to what he laid down.
So if it's a lie prove me wrong by presenting where Jesus of Nazareth taught his disciples to go about criticizing other people's religions? smiley
I didn't say anything to make you respond!
Guilty conscience!?

Your teddy bear Jesus! LOL!?
Of course, you don't know the True Jesus.
Give me just one instance Jesus forbade criticising other people's religion?

Have a nice day!

The statement seem very similar to "Birds of the same Feather.. "

LOL!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:31am On Jun 08, 2023
TenQ:

“Look! I am sending you out as sheep among wolves; so prove yourselves cautious as serpents and yet innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16

With this you've proven to be an Antichrist!

Are you innocent (harmless) as dove yet criticizing other people's religions for provocation?

True Christians are fishers of men {Mark 1:17} if we're to be offensive how do we catch the fish?

This has nothing to do with the Good News of God's Kingdom that we're to preach, this is why only Jehovah's Witnesses have proved to be real Christians.
Of course people hate us due to our strong faith but we aren't offensive in our approach because we have what it takes to reach the heart of all our audience.
Lukuluku69, Antichristian and many of them aren't my friends here because i always make them know that we're not on the same page but they have nothing as in nothing to say against Jehovah's Witnesses organization.
When it comes to preaching and teaching all religions have their different beliefs that's why Jesus emphasized on the outcome of whatever preaching or teaching you have! Matthew 7:16

That's why we don't criticize because it's not about teaching but FRUIT (RESULT) in the gathering of those adhering to the teaching.

I am only interested in your zeal {Act 18:24-26} but to be frank with you you're not a Christian going by what Christ laid down for us!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 7:52am On Jun 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

“Look! I am sending you out as sheep among wolves; so prove yourselves cautious as serpents and yet innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16

Are you innocent (harmless) as dove yet criticizing other people's religions for provocation?

True Christians are fishers of men {Mark 1:17} if we're to be offensive how do we catch the fish?

This has nothing to do with the Good News of God's Kingdom that we're to preach, this is why only Jehovah's Witnesses have proved to be real Christians.
Of course people hate us due to our strong faith but we aren't offensive in our approach because we have what it takes to reach the heart of all our audience.
Lukuluku69, Antichristian and many of them aren't my friends here because i always make them know that we're not on the same page but they have nothing as in nothing to say against Jehovah's Witnesses organization.
When it comes to preaching and teaching all religions have their different beliefs that's why Jesus emphasized on the outcome of whatever preaching or teaching you have! Matthew 7:16

That's why we don't criticize because it's not about teaching but FRUIT (RESULT) in the gathering of those adhering to the teaching.

I am only interested in your zeal {Act 18:24-26} but to be frank with you you're not a Christian going by what Christ laid down for us!
You didn't answer my question!
I said:

Like Jesus was so gentle in preaching in the temple :
He gently upturned their tables
He gently removed the chairs of the money changers
He gently asked those who were buying and selling out of the temple.

Going with you, Jesus would have acted differently with the Gentiles.

Acts 19:8:
"And he went into the synagogue, and spoke boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God."

Acts 19:9:
"But when divers were hardened, and believed not, but spoke evil of that way before the multitude, he departed from them, and separated the disciples, disputing daily in the school of one Tyrannus."

Of course I can see several of your lovey dovey engagements about the gospel you make in the name of Christ with the Muslims on Nairaland.

The statement seem very similar to "Birds of the same Feather.. "
LOL!

BTW:
What is CRITICISM?

Mr Maximus,
Am I wrong for saying that Mohammed is a false prophet?
Am I wrong for saying that the Qur'an is not the word of God?
Am I wrong for saying that salvation is in no other apart from Christ Jesus?
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by Lukuluku69(m): 7:59am On Jun 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Akinwale of the Jehovah Madness people, I think you had an agreement with your sorry deluded self not to mention nor appear on my mention again?

So, what brought this mention of yours? You don gather small liver?

Please be guided undecided
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:19am On Jun 08, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Akinwale of the Jehovah Madness people, I think you had an agreement with your sorry deluded self not to mention nor appear on my mention again?
So, what brought this mention of yours? You don gather small liver?
Please be guided undecided

So you just confirmed what i said that you and i aren't friends but that doesn't make me troll you or your religious beliefs because i have so many good tidings to share with people who are willing to listen. Luke 6:45
You didn't even care to read what i posted all that matters to you is a mention of your name ọmọ calm down it's not by force that you chat with me nah! cheesy
I simply told you to preach what your religion has just as i am also doing instead of arguing over doctrines. That's exactly what i'm also telling this Antichrist who claims he's a Christian. So i have nothing against you go and preach what is good about your religion instead of picking up with others, there is freedom of speech, expression, worship and association therefore worshipers of the true God are supposed to be blessed with good tidings not going about provoking others for not sharing their views on religion! smiley
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by honesttalk21: 9:33am On Jun 08, 2023
Is there a misconception that Lah is the Egyptian moon god or lah; a divine name, in hebrew names such as is the case of
Beer-Lahai-roi (Gen. 16.14; Gen. 24.62; Gen. 25.11), Ramath-lehi (Judg. 15.17; 2 Sam. 23.11) and Bethlehem, and in particular, the Hebrew personal name Methu-selah (Gen. 5.21, Gen. 22, Gen. 25, Gen. 26, Gen. 27; 1 Chr. 1.3)?
Or is it lah which means "NO" in Arabic?

You cannot separate AL+LAH in terms of sound in Arabic language when referring to Allah (Almighty God).

The prophet Muhammad (pbuh) father's name Abdullah is because during pre-Islamic Mecca the pagan arabs were not pagans in the sense that they were worshipping a different God. They still acknowledged the supreme unseen God Allah. They worshipped idols (eventually about 360) alongside Allah as a means to worship Allah. Worshipping others alongside Allah is where the paganism is.

Allah in Arabic literally means God. Arab Christians and Jews alike used Allah when referring to their God. Look through arabic bibles.

Allah is the standard Arabic word for God and is used by Arabic-speaking Christians and Jews as well as by Muslims.
99 names/attributes of Allah which begin with Al, Ar, Az making them as the Merciful, kind, mighty etc. cannot be applied to Allah which is a singular name not the lah. Besides lah in arabic will mean no.

1 Like

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 11:14am On Jun 08, 2023
MightySparrow:

Are you a Muslim. You don't believe in Anabi Isa again?
It seems you are now cooling down when paid in your own coin.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by MightySparrow: 11:20am On Jun 08, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

It seems you are now cooling down when paid in your own coin.

Nope. Anabi Mohammed ía an imposter. I don't believe in him and whatever he represents.

He lacks character to be called a prophet.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 11:39am On Jun 08, 2023
honesttalk21:
Is there a misconception that Lah is the Egyptian moon god or lah; a divine name, in hebrew names such as is the case of
Beer-Lahai-roi (Gen. 16.14; Gen. 24.62; Gen. 25.11), Ramath-lehi (Judg. 15.17; 2 Sam. 23.11) and Bethlehem, and in particular, the Hebrew personal name Methu-selah (Gen. 5.21, Gen. 22, Gen. 25, Gen. 26, Gen. 27; 1 Chr. 1.3)?

You cannot separate AL+LAH in terms of sound in Arabic language when referring to Allah (Almighty God).

The prophet Muhammad (pbuh) father's name Abdullah is because during pre-Islamic Mecca the pagan arabs were not pagans in the sense that they were worshipping a different God. They still acknowledged the supreme unseen God Allah. They worshipped idols (eventually about 360) alongside Allah as a means to worship Allah. Worshipping others alongside Allah is where the paganism is.

Allah in Arabic literally means God. Arab Christians and Jews alike used Allah when referring to their God. Look through arabic bibles.

Allah is the standard Arabic word for God and is used by Arabic-speaking Christians and Jews as well as by Muslims.
99 names/attributes of Allah which begin with Al, Ar, Az making them as the Merciful, kind, mighty etc. cannot be applied to Allah which is a singular name not the lah. Besides lah in arabic will mean no.

You must have tried your best to educate them but is it enough for someone and his likes, with diseased heart and corrupted reasoning to agree with you? Their reasoning is just like an English man who is arguing madly with Yoruba man on the name 'DUPE' that it is ' deceit ' or ' dubious ' and the person you called DUPE must be a deceitful or dubious person.
As we know 'DUPE' (THANK) is shorten form of "MODUPEOLUWA " translated as 'I THANK GOD' without any change to it meaning. The English man in this argument not a fool , if maintain his position after the explanation?
Similarly, maintaining hatred-induced ignoring yours and others explanation on the NAME OF ALLAH , by whosoever made them English man above.

1 Like

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 11:46am On Jun 08, 2023
honesttalk21:
I was looking for LAH in the bible passages you quoted
And I was surprised that your argument is like looking for LAH in Lahore (a city in Pakistan) or LAH (a Musical note) or LAH (of Al-lah)

This is not the point of my arguiment.
The point of my argument is that El-, Il-, Al- are (depending on the dialect) an old Semitic Word meaning DEITY/GOD. Hebrew, Arabic and Aramaic are ALL semitic languages that have this in their language.

Hence, Arabic Sentences (as a subset of the Semitic Language) like
BismiLah and
AlhamduliLah
makes complete sense as
In the name of Lah and
Praise be to Lah

Of course, Language is fluid and Language morphs with time such that Al-Lah has now been contracted to a single noun Allah.

Al-Lah simply mean God-Lah

This is why it is difficult for you muslims to answer the Question:
Who is Lah?

honesttalk21:

Yes, you can.
Proof!
Tell me which of the 99 names of Al-lah does not have the prefix Al-, As-, At-, Ar-, Az- or Ash- ?
If there is none, what is the evidence that Allah is not just Al-Lah?

Tell me, if you replace Al-, As-, At-, Ar-, Az- or Ash- in the names of Allah with God, does it invalidate the identity of the Creator?
God-Rahman, God-Barr, God-Wakeel , God-Qudus , God-Salam, God-Samee,
God-Raheem, God-Rahman, God-Razak , God-Shakoor, God-Shaheed, God-Dhaahir , God-Tawwab etc

You probably don't know that the title names of God in Hebrew are similar (as it is a semitic language)
El-Shaddai
El-ohim
El-Elyon
El-oah
El-Roi
El-Olam

This is why you muslim have mixed up the Title of God with the Name of God!
Title of the Creator
English = God , Arabic = Allah , Hebrew = Eloah, Aramaic =El-
Name of the Creator
English = No name , Arabic = Allah , Hebrew = Yahweh, Aramaic = El-

honesttalk21:

Following the rules of Arabic, can you give me some examples of words where one can truncate the name of Allahditta (اللهديتا) in words like
Abdul-Lah or Bismi-Lah or Alhamduli-Lah

Other real Arabic names you can use to test similar to the phonetics of Allah are:
اللهم (Allaham) - Knowledgeable/Intelligent
اللال (Allal) - Gentle/Kind
اللّمة (Allamah) - Scholar/Learned person
اللّم (Allam) - Knowledgeable/Wise
اللوي (Allawi) - High/Exalted
اللّف (Allif) - Compassionate/Affectionate
اللّم (Allim) - Learned/Knowledgeable
الليثر (Allisar) - Captivating/Charming
اللّور (Allur) - Flower/Blossom

1. If you remove Al- from each of these names, do they still retain their meaning? This is because they are full names and not titles
Check with the other names of Allah, removing AL- still retain the meaning because they are titles
-Rahman, -Barr, -Wakeel , -Qudus , -Salam, -Samee, -Raheem, -Rahman, -Razak , -Shakoor, -Shaheed, -Dhaahir , -Tawwab
In fact, we do give our children these meaningful names

2. Tell me how I can in Arabic language write for instance
Thanks be to Allim
or
In the name of Allam
or
Servant of Allur

With the little Rules of Arabic that you know, can we write
Alhamduli-Lim or Alhamduli-Allim? (Thanks be to Allim)
OR
Bismi-Lam or Bismi-Allam? (In the name of Allam)
OR
Abdul-Lur or Abdul-Allur? (Servant of Allur)

It just takes some Honest Answer.

Servant of Allah should be Abdul-Allah IF and ONLY IF Allah is the Name and not Lah!

Thank you!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 11:57am On Jun 08, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

You must have tried your best to educate them but is it enough for someone and his likes, with diseased heart and corrupted reasoning to agree with you? Their reasoning is just like an English man who is arguing madly with Yoruba man on the name 'DUPE' that it is ' deceit ' or ' dubious ' and the person you called DUPE must be a deceitful or dubious person.
As we know 'DUPE' (THANK) is shorten form of "MODUPEOLUWA " translated as 'I THANK GOD' without any change to it meaning. The English man in this argument not a fool , if maintain his position after the explanation?
Similarly, maintaining hatred-induced ignoring yours and others explanation on the NAME OF ALLAH , by whosoever made them English man above.
This your argument would be okay if only you can prove it with Arabic rather than with Yoruba. As we both know, your first language is NOT Arabic therefore, we are nearly in the same category
If I take your Argument Seriously, then you shouldnt have any problem with LAH as the name of Allah.
WHY?
Modupeoluwa, Modupe, Dupe Refers exactly to the same person using this logic.
Does Allah and Lah refer to the same person?

I HAVE PREPARED SOMETHING WITH WHICH YOU CAN EDUCATE AND CORRECT ME: I am open to knowledge
Following the rules of Arabic, can you give me some examples of words where one can truncate the name of Allahditta (اللهديتا) to -Lahditta (اللهديت) in words similar to Abdul-Lah or Bismi-Lah or Alhamduli-Lah

Other real Arabic names you can use to test similar to the phonetics of Allah are:

1. If you remove Al- from each of these names, do they still retain their meaning? This is because they are full names and not titles
Check with the other names of Allah, removing AL- still retain the meaning because they are titles
-Rahman, -Barr, -Wakeel , -Qudus , -Salam, -Samee, -Raheem, -Rahman, -Razak , -Shakoor, -Shaheed, -Dhaahir , -Tawwab

Thanks be to Allal
or
In the name of Allam
or
Servant of Allur

Alhamduli-Lal or Alhamduli-Allal? (Thanks be to Allal)
OR
OR

Servant of Allah should be Abdul-Allah IF and ONLY IF Allah is the Name and not Lah!

Thank you!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
TenQ:

This your argument would be okay if only you can prove it with Arabic rather than with Yoruba. As we both know, your first language is NOT Arabic therefore, we are nearly in the same category
If I take your Argument Seriously, then you shouldnt have any problem with LAH as the name of Allah.
WHY?

I HAVE PREPARED SOMETHING WITH WHICH YOU CAN EDUCATE AND CORRECT ME: I am open to knowledge
Following the rules of Arabic, can you give me some examples of words where one can truncate the name of Allahditta (اللهديتا) to -Lahditta (اللهديت) in words similar to Abdul-Lah or Bismi-Lah or Alhamduli-Lah

Thanks be to Allim
or
In the name of Allam
or
Servant of Allur

Alhamduli-Lim or Alhamduli-Allim? (Thanks be to Allim)
OR
OR

Thank you!

Jargons if not garbages as usual from corrupted Christianized sources, are all of the Arabic and translations above .
Unavoidable is it, atime to argue with you. When premises are lies how will inferences and conclusion be truth?
ALLAHUMA. never Allahama
Invocating : OH ALLAH !
Allahama foundation is bad, knowledgeable/ intelligent is zero.
ALLIYATHIR never ALLISAR
This is the little time to be wasted on your rubbish, no more time for others in the above.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Jargons if not garbages as usual from corrupted Christianized sources, are all of the Arabic and translations above .
Unavoidable is it, atime to argue with you. When premises are lies how will inferences and conclusion be truth?
ALLAHUMA. never Allahama
Invocating : OH ALLAH !
Allahama foundation is bad, knowledgeable/ intelligent is zero.
ALLIYATHIR never ALLISAR
This is the little time to be wasted on your rubbish, no more time for others in the above.
1. I challenge you to find the Christianized sources you think I am copying! Dont you know that information is available for whoever searches?
2. You and I know well that there is no standardized English transliteration of Arabic words such that for your Prophet Muhammad, it can also be written as Mohammed, Mohammed, Mohamad etc, therefore, since I gave you the ARABIC name, bravely use it and dont use it as an excuse to run away from answering the questions.

These are just Logical Question through which you should at least diffuse the minds of Muslims who are seeking answers.

Again: Assuming you wouldn't use escapist techniques

If I was copying from corrupted Christianized sources, do you think I should have responses to your rebuttal?

WHY?

Thanks be to Allal
or
In the name of Allam
or
Servant of Allur

Alhamduli-Lal or Alhamduli-Allal? (Thanks be to Allal)
OR
OR

Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Similarities between 2014 prophecies of MFM (G•O) and RCCG general overseer / Traditionalist Pagans In The House? / Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.