Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action (45438 Views)

Abdulrazaq Makes First Appointment After Inauguration / Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate / Buhari Waving To The Masses After Inauguration In 2015 Vs 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Manna4Gurls: 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2023
😁😁

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by BluntCrazeMan: 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Just a week after Bola Ahmed Tinubu was sworn in as President of Nigeria, some of his Supporters have began to regret their actions, maybe as a result of the hardship being inflicted on Nigerians as regards the 'recently' removed fuel subsidy.

In a Twitter post, the ardent Tinubu Supporter wrote;

https://twitter.com/agbotunde/status/1665614889430274048?t=DOTFkGxsBJmnPLqTLCO0yQ&s=19

His depression after the whole tribunal will be deccacipled (X10)..

Even after Peter Obi wins at the Tribunal,, his heart will still be full of doubts and zero faith, instead of criticisms and ideas
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by GambaOsaka: 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
Who needs the fellow’s support ?
Whether you support or you don’t support, it is irrelevant.
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Didijiji: 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nahunger:
Lol
There is no change or growth without discomfort or sacrifice...

Only an enemy of growth sees necessary changes as discomfort
zombie

Let your leaders begin the change by making sacrifices on their own earnings

Una be mumu and dem Sabi use una head well wekk

2 Likes

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by kingyakos: 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
U don see person wey dey tax d poor to enrich the rich u still go vote for am base on tribe.

1 Like

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by toprealman: 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
Na lie, go NNPC wey dev Aso rock, they reserved fuel for you.
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by marlow1962(m): 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
taylor88:

Suffer knows no tribe or religion

This one self na small wait till the werey quench and leave us with shettima

Una go cry pass opposition parties

Buhari paid subsidy till end of June. Why rush to remove it without even waiting till the subsided fuel to gets its benefit

Them swear you in boom u carry microphone fuel subsidy is over without making any plans ahead

Go fuel station see how Yoruba people fold face

Igbo man go enter filling station fill up his tank and drive out while Yoruba Ronu will be squeezing face on a long queue with 25 liters rubber
Lmao, 25 litters wer na only 2 litter's dy inside. The average Yoruba man is a coward, na Illiteracy dy cause all these things. They thought they are smart, make them go ask Hausa ppl how e be Dem during jubril regime " na my brother, na my brother" yet their so called brother use their eyes see shege, now them they follow the same footsteps.

Dangote and him fellow evil politicians rush go build private refinery, stupid brown roof people they should "tinubu is working". And also I see no difference between a fool and those people shouting "tinubu regime will favor me and my family" like are you that senseless?
SUFFER NO THEY TIRE NIGERIAN MAN.

1 Like

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by nikz(f): 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
He ain't seen nothing yet

1 Like

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Nahunger(m): 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
Didijiji:
zombie

Let your leaders begin the change by making sacrifices on their own earnings

Una be mumu and dem Sabi use una head well wekk

Hope you feel better 😌😌
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Stevecyes(m): 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
taylor88:

Buhari paid subsidy till end of June. Why rush to remove it without even waiting till the subsided fuel to gets its benefit

Them swear you in boom u carry microphone fuel subsidy is over without making any plans ahead

Igbo man go enter filling station fill up his tank and drive out while Yoruba Ronu will be squeezing face on a long queue with 25 liters rubber

May God bless you.
I don't know you but you are a good person.
Tribalism and religion is Nigeria's doom.
No critical thinkers again.
Religion and ethnicity has eaten deep in their state of their logical and holistic reasoning.

1 Like

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by gabbytabby: 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
Your mama no do a good job is raising you.

taylor88:
Nigerians are funny people

Buhari that’s fit & agile couldn’t save us

And all of a sudden you’re putting hope on a maggot that licks microphone

You’re expecting so much from a demented man that lost all his memories to Cocaine & Heroin

You’re putting hope on a bedwetter that raises to hands up during national anthem

Yorubas think Tinubu of 1999 is Tinubu of 2023. I mean 24yrs later

Babe wey then born for 1999 never get 4kids now?

I’m not shocked neither will i because that lifeless Buffon from Irigbaji will be 600% worse than Buhari

Vote competency they said no rather going to all comment sections shouting “HIS TENURE WILL FAVOR ME & MY FAMILY”

You think governance is by prayers when you elect a clueless cocaine trafficker

Yoruba Ronu oooooooo

1 Like

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
APC is a total failure. Anyone who opened his or her eyes and supported them needs deliverance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by AfonjaConehead: 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
Bladdy coneheaded structures....
God gave y'all the opportunity,You had the opportunity just few months ago, to tag along with other sane right thinking Nigerians for a better country but tribalism and hatred blinded you and now you are calling on God!!!

1 Like

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by jesmond3945: 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2023
grin
taylor88:

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by HRMK: 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2023
TRASH,BALDERDASH AND ARRANT NONSENSE!TINUBU'S SUPPORTERS OR THE OPPOSITION AND THEIR FOLLOWERS!IT IS EITHER FUEL SUBSIDY IS STOPPED OR GOVT GETS INTO MORE DEBTS WITH MORE LOANS!WHICH IS WHAT NIGERIANS COMPLAINED ABOUT WITH BUHARI!OR WE ARE ALL ASKED TO PAY MORE TAX!NLC IS WORKING FOR LP FOR REASONS BEST KNOWN TO THE UNION BUT NOT FOR NIGERIANS!!
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by fjjc(m): 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
Kingsmeal:
See reactions below
You are a liar. This obedient people.

1 Like

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by jesmond3945: 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
ednut1:
Atiku, obi and Tinubu all said they would remove subsidy. Buhari already removed the subsidy. Make una rest with all these propaganda
you cannot build on propaganda and it wont roast you. Apc rode on propoganda and it is backfiring.
Currency crisis they said is because of tinubu
Subsidy crisis they are saying after obi will remove subsidy. Thats how daft...
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by jesmond3945: 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nahunger:
Lol

discomfort, when you buy a loaf of bread for 1200, you normal so?
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Aguiyimba(m): 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nahunger:
Lol

Change without good plans is a waste of time

1 Like

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by jesmond3945: 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
ajimo54:

Joker! He never supported BAT! The Idiot is an Obi Supporter! How would u regret supporting him wen u heard him all over that he wud remove subsidy during his campaigns? You are just a pathological liar! Obi's boy! Father, thank u for Asiwaju.
prepare the ground before you remove subsidy. Thats what a good leader does.

1 Like

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by jesmond3945: 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
Prechgold1180:
I am obidient
But if Nigeria most work
Then we all must pay the sacrifice of suffering
suffering while the politicians ball, do you have self worth at all?

1 Like

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Myer(m): 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
Felabrity:
Local man is fed up after a week, they think say na by tribe

The guy don trek tire

Go use "I be omo yoruba" buy petrol na

Is it ok to assert from the curvature of his lens, that he just might be myopic?

His threshold for endurance is rather at the minimum.
We have suffered for too long under ineptitude and corruption.
Suffering for the right cause such as the disruption of the corruption of fuel subsidy scam should be expected, knowing that it will be for a short time.

Every good thing is worth suffering for.
To enjoy a good life in the future, one must live a life of self/pleasure denial in the present.

May God really open our eyes.
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by EasternPrince: 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
XY23:
Erhya! Customized trekking has removed his leg from the mandate on which he stood.

Even johnjose68 no fit stand again

grin grin grin grin
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by XAUBulls: 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2023
ednut1:
Atiku, obi and Tinubu all said they would remove subsidy. Buhari already removed the subsidy. Make una rest with all these propaganda
Nicely put.
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by kripen(m): 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2023
ednut1:

All of them said they are removing it but the circumstances of the removal and measure put in place to cushion the effect is what Tinubu and the APC lack... And now it is really bitting on the whole people and Tinubu has not said anything meaningful on it. The question I ask is if the previous government said they have subsidized it till June ending why will this government remove it before the time set. The thing they should have done is to quickly put measure that will help them to cushion the effect before they remove it.

They always 'TALK BEFORE THEY THINK'

1 Like

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Didijiji: 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nahunger:

Hope you feel better 😌😌
if only you have received sense
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Oyomesiile: 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
taylor88:

Mister, forget. Info has it that NNPCL never paid subsidy since Buhari came to office. All they've been doing is pump price increment. This our tribesman now came in to even inflict more pain because of Dangote refinery that is coming on board. I can bet it with you that he's a stakeholder in the refinery. We shouted it make dem no allow Tinubu ooo because all he cares about is himself. If he helps you he's expecting to collect back from you in thousand folds, that's his trademark. The most painful part is that he didn't even win the election but Peter Obi (omo Ibo), yet he was declared winner. Let's see how it goes.

3 Likes

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by 00FFT00(m): 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
taylor88:
Nigerians are funny people

Buhari that’s fit & agile couldn’t save us

And all of a sudden you’re putting hope on a maggot that licks microphone

You’re expecting so much from a demented man that lost all his memories to Cocaine & Heroin

You’re putting hope on a bedwetter that raises to hands up during national anthem

Yorubas think Tinubu of 1999 is Tinubu of 2023. I mean 24yrs later

Babe wey then born for 1999 never get 4kids now?

I’m not shocked neither will i because that lifeless Buffon from Irigbaji will be 600% worse than Buhari

Vote competency they said no rather going to all comment sections shouting “HIS TENURE WILL FAVOR ME & MY FAMILY”

You think governance is by prayers when you elect a clueless cocaine trafficker

Yoruba Ronu oooooooo

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by kripen(m): 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
bluefilm:

So you mean he's not suffering the current fuel price increment just because he supported BAT?

For your information, there is a huge difference between removing fuel subsidy after putting palliatives in place, and removing fuel subsidy just like that without any significant plans put in place to alleviate the suffering that might follow.

That's why most of you senseless supporters seems like you have lost your voices because e shock una too.

Don't rant too much my brother, we all die 2gether. When the sky fall to the ground it is not for one person but for all. It never shock them reach.
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by KayB: 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
President Tinubu really fumbled at his early hint of subsidy removal on such a sensitive day and also disappointed me with his soft approach on unscrupulous profiteering of oil marketers nationwide but I am proud he sticks to his decisions. That is how you know a resourceful leadership just like the time of Medicaid in the US during President Obama term
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by XAUBulls: 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Just a week after Bola Ahmed Tinubu was sworn in as President of Nigeria, some of his Supporters have began to regret their actions, maybe as a result of the hardship being inflicted on Nigerians as regards the 'recently' removed fuel subsidy.

In a Twitter post, the ardent Tinubu Supporter wrote;

https://twitter.com/agbotunde/status/1665614889430274048?t=DOTFkGxsBJmnPLqTLCO0yQ&s=19

This thread post once again proves that some of you Ibos and some Obi supporters are pathological liars, VERY dishonest, and you are still engaging in trying to destabilize Nairaland with this false post. How this fake post got to the Front Page without proper verification is baffling despite the attempt to introduce sanity and stop hate speech and fake news on this forum 2 months ago by @Seun.

Mynd44, and nlfpmod please take note of the OP's moniker and the ethnically inciting fake news.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread / Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) / Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.