Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action (45436 Views)

Abdulrazaq Makes First Appointment After Inauguration / Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate / Buhari Waving To The Masses After Inauguration In 2015 Vs 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by saucygal193: 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2023
Certainly in Nigeria, it is not yet uhuru.
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Alaigbomaster: 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
a4cube:
Do not lie. Their is subsidy provision till the end of June. So why are you guys in the ship whole buying at unsubsidized price. Who just pocked the June SUBSIDY.?

Was the subsidy provision paid into your account?

Drawing up a budget and having the money to execute it are not the same thing.

Two months into leaving office, Buhari was still seeking approval for $800M loan
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Just a week after Bola Ahmed Tinubu was sworn in as President of Nigeria, some of his Supporters have began to regret their actions, maybe as a result of the hardship being inflicted on Nigerians as regards the 'recently' removed fuel subsidy.

In a Twitter post, the ardent Tinubu Supporter wrote;

https://twitter.com/agbotunde/status/1665614889430274048?t=DOTFkGxsBJmnPLqTLCO0yQ&s=19

Sumbori wey den go still pick am for better drilling abi na grilling?

E tink say na play wen APC wan censor Social Media?

E better go comot dat tweet to avoid stories dat tosh.
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Radondo49: 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
If you need help fighting depression, check it out: https://spokojwglowie.pl/psycholog-warszawa/
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by waveman2: 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
Him no tell them say he will continue from where buhari stop abeg leave the fool.They all let tribalism becloud their judgement.They were thinking that they were doing the igbos forgetting an average igbo man no rely on govt for him survival.An average igbo man always have an enterprise that will shield him from any bad govt policy.
Topmaike007:
they all say but the process is different even if Buhari already removed it and it doesn't go allign with you as the president of the federation then you look into it and if you deem it inappropriate then you tear the paper and make your own deal .. what I know is that na all of us he go touch sebi we call out GEJ during his time and it reach this one all Una BAT supporters that protested in 2012 couldn't do anything this time..

I hope you don buy better slippers because this one go go round
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Bluntemperor: 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
ednut1:
Atiku, obi and Tinubu all said they would remove subsidy. Buhari already removed the subsidy. Make una rest with all these propaganda

OP,na this single incident you fit note on 200 Millions Nigerians.
Na your case, anyway!
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by nedekid: 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Sijo01(f): 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
taylor88:
Nigerians are funny people

Buhari that’s fit & agile couldn’t save us

And all of a sudden you’re putting hope on a maggot that licks microphone

You’re expecting so much from a demented man that lost all his memories to Cocaine & Heroin

You’re putting hope on a bedwetter that raises to hands up during national anthem

Yorubas think Tinubu of 1999 is Tinubu of 2023. I mean 24yrs later

Babe wey then born for 1999 never get 4kids now?

I’m not shocked neither will i because that lifeless Buffon from Irigbaji will be 600% worse than Buhari

Vote competency they said no rather going to all comment sections shouting “HIS TENURE WILL FAVOR ME & MY FAMILY”

You think governance is by prayers when you elect a clueless cocaine trafficker

Yoruba Ronu oooooooo

Welcome back!
I missed reading the realities from you.

1 Like

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by kiddkash(m): 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
Felabrity:
Local man is fed up after a week, they think say na by tribe

The guy don trek tire

Go use "I be omo yoruba" buy petrol na
Easy peasy

1 Like

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Obrigardo: 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
I don't understand why anyone would think this same APC presidency would be a reformist or a revolutionary presidency? It's just the same old game. Nothing will ever change.

1 Like

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by yelanst(m): 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2023
Having seen their past antecedents in the last 8 years or above, the people still supporting APC and the druggie are mentally deranged. How can you stand on the podium barely few minutes after taking oath of office to announce an end to subsidy? What happened to settling down first in office to understudy the subsidy issue and have a strategy for its removal that will not sent ripples to the economy and cause people untold harship? And some amala and ewedu eaters and other horde of zomb.ies/ retar.ds keep on supporting this lifeless being simply because he is their tribesman or simply to spite the other ethnic group. Una never see anything. Bunch of zo.mbies and retar.ds!!!

1 Like

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by ogbe88(m): 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
presidentBAT:
All these propagandas you enemies are spreading about Nigeria Legitimate President, BAT is waste of time ...
good riddance to bad rubbish !

ARE YOU A FAN OF THE LEGITIMATE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, BOLA TINUBU ?
.JOIN OUR FANPAGE
LINK IN MY BIO
U are mad, I guess u are not working yet.
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Lanruze: 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
Through the last week, an immediate action plan opined by analyst, downstream experts including OPEC consultants, the academia and the labour union have been suggested as a template to adopt on the anticipated breakthrough of the acceptance of the new subsidy regime.

Some of them are as follows;

1, Increasing minimum wage to reflect the current realities. Once subsidy on PMS is stopped accruable revenue to the states increase exponentially and states with good IGR can afford good wages.

2, A comprehensive audit assessment with an objective of finding out the main beneficiaries of the illegal subsidy regime. A privately owned petroleum marketing company was alleged to have been paid a whooping N200B in 1 year for claims on subsidy receipts by NNPC. The principal actors should be prosecuted and a fund should be set aside for the recovery of loots. E.G The presidential initiative on subsidy recovery funds. This will serve as a sinking fund for capital projects like the Lagos- Abeokuta expressway etc. Plea bargain option and whistleblowing should also be introduced.

3, Provision of Mass transportation vehicles powered by gas, electricity, diesel or alternative means of energy (To be assembled in Nigeria) to all states targeting the young, elderly and vulnerable groups in all 774 local govts in Nigeria. 10 per LGA excluding Lagos,Abuja, Oyo and Kano which are more densely populated. Also transport unions will be engaged on giving a discounted fair to distributors of Food Crops which are moved interstate.

4, Implementation of the Oransanye report on the merger of MDAs and avoiding duplication the civil service e.g office of the SGF that has more than 13 parastatals, NIDCOM & Min. of foreign affairs, Ministry of Information & Special adviser on media, public affairs etc.

5, Reducing the cost of the national assembly through the Revenue Mobilisation and fisical Commission. Or an option of passing a bill to merge the House of assembly to a unicameral one.

6, Provide incentives for the local refining of crude with focus on the major functional refinery Dangote Refinery on the currency of exchange for purchase of crude oil from NNPCL whilst ensuring production and allocation of crude stimulates domestic consumption and demand.

7, The executive should show example by reducing thier emoluments and benefits with at least 30%.

8, Headhunting and appointing core professionals and technocrats as Ministers in sensitive and key ministries excluding politicians with specific 24 months KPI on the improvement of performance in such ministry.

9, Creative articulation of a sound tax and revenue regime with the introduction of taxes specific targeted in areas e.g the stamp duty, entertainment industry or creative taxes etc.

10. Review of appointments of highly respected experts in all revenue generating agencies with realistic KPIs. FIRS, NNPCL, Customs, FRSC.

2 Likes

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by boxypane(m): 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
taylor88:

You’re expecting so much from a demented man that lost all his memories to Cocaine & Heroin

You’re putting hope on a bedwetter that raises to hands up during the national anthem

Babe wey then born in 1999 never get 4kids now?

I’m not shocked neither will I because that lifeless Buffon from Irigbaji will be 600% worse than Buhari

Vote competency they said no rather than going to all comment sections shouting “HIS TENURE WILL FAVOR ME & MY FAMILY”

Yoruba Ronu oooooooo
Oga calm down and stop casting aspersions. It is not easy on anyone so be thoughtful of your phrases.
Your competency was Obi who could not manage the economy of Anambra! talk more of Nigeria? We should continue subsidizing fuel to our neighboring countries while our economy suffers.
A nationalist would rather observe and see who makes up this administrations economy team, petroleum sector, health, education and finance, before jumping into conclusions.

2 Likes

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Amalekki: 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
DaddyCoool:

You are talking PURE NONSENSE. The man's words are right there for all to see.
As for "budget", semantics, absolutely NOTHING ties an administration to a previous one's. They even can revert to old prices right now
Hahahahaha nothing person won't read on Nairaland. All I can say is that your ignorance is truly spectacular grin
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Amalekki: 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
grin

Alaigbomaster:

Was the subsidy provision paid into your account?

Drawing up a budget and having the money to execute it are not the same thing.

Two months into leaving office, Buhari was still seeking approval for $800M loan
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Maobichek: 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
foleskay:
I still Believe Tinubu will spring a surprise,but he has started on a bad foot. He needs to rescind d susbidy removL first then organize his economy cabinet. Then they can plan afresh on how to go about subsidy.

Thank you for this, we all desire a better country where the masses are part and parcel of every governmental decision and process.
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by goslowgoslow(m): 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
taylor88:

Suffer knows no tribe or religion

This one self na small wait till the werey quench and leave us with shettima

Una go cry pass opposition parties

Buhari paid subsidy till end of June. Why rush to remove it without even waiting till the subsided fuel to gets its benefit

Them swear you in boom u carry microphone fuel subsidy is over without making any plans ahead

Go fuel station see how Yoruba people fold face

Igbo man go enter filling station fill up his tank and drive out while Yoruba Ronu will be squeezing face on a long queue with 25 liters rubber
So the Igbo man no dey live for the same country with the Yoruba man? I read a lot of stupid and childish comments on this Forum.
By the way what makes you think you will not quench before Tinubu? Kids!
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by gimakon2(m): 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
😂
The Ronus 😂

May the suffering you voted into Nigeria never depart from your useless family.
Useless anuofia, shebi u day do am to punish igbos. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by maduxs: 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
Subsidy has been eating us up, it makes our collective wealth to be concentrated in the hands of selected few.
Tinubu regime should channel the proceeds appropriately for the benefit of all and sundry.
story, proceeds that will be embezzle as soon as possible.
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by gimakon2(m): 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
foleskay:
I still Believe Tinubu will spring a surprise,but he has started on a bad foot. He needs to rescind d susbidy removL first then organize his economy cabinet. Then they can plan afresh on how to go about subsidy.

The only surprise your Messiah would spring, is to leave many as walking corpses. You got alleviated from the mayhem of an administration from Buhari to "continue his good works", what in God's name were you expecting ? To pick gold on the streets of Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Nahunger(m): 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2023
emmybobo1:

But in 2012, you and your tribe were the enemies of progress because GEj was the president

Me and which tribe?
Sense is far from you, do you think it's only Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa and APC, PDP or LP memebers that live in Nigeria....

If you don't have anything meaningful to say take your tribal bullshit away from my mentions.

1 Like

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Nahunger(m): 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2023
emmybobo1:

But in 2012, you and your tribe were the enemies of progress because GEj was the president

Me and which tribe?
Sense is far from you, do you think it's only Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa and APC, PDP or LP memebers that live in Nigeria....

If you don't have anything meaningful to say take your tribal bullshit away from my mention.

1 Like

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Nahunger(m): 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
Winters23:

Are u saying Tinubu, Buhari, el rufai and all Anti subsidy removal protesters in 2012 are enemies of growth?

Well they have fallen in line now, so where does that place you an enemy or a friend of growth

1 Like

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Topmaike007(m): 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
waveman2:
Him no tell them say he will continue from where buhari stop abeg leave the fool.They all let tribalism becloud their judgement.They were thinking that they were doing the igbos forgetting an average igbo man no rely on govt for him survival.An average igbo man always have an enterprise that will shield him from any bad govt policy.
just leave them ooh them never see anything
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by xiticeb: 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
taylor88:

You’re putting hope on a bedwetter that raises to hands up during national anthem

Babe wey then born for 1999 never get 4kids now?

I’m not shocked neither will i because that lifeless Buffon from Irigbaji will be 600% worse than Buhari

Vote competency they said no rather going to all comment sections shouting “HIS TENURE WILL FAVOR ME & MY FAMILY”

Yoruba Ronu oooooooo
buhari was fit n agile? U dey on colos?

1 Like

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Nahunger(m): 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
HacheNoire:

God bless your mother!

Amen
Thanks, she's really special to me.

2 Likes

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by JOemmy(m): 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
Medicine after death only a complete dunce or a blood sucking jihadist will vote the apc on Feb. 25th after all they made nigerians go through in the last eight years.

1 Like

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Amoo89: 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Just a week after Bola Ahmed Tinubu was sworn in as President of Nigeria, some of his Supporters have began to regret their actions, maybe as a result of the hardship being inflicted on Nigerians as regards the 'recently' removed fuel subsidy.

In a Twitter post, the ardent Tinubu Supporter wrote;

This can only be the handwork of obidients they are they only selfish ones

https://twitter.com/agbotunde/status/1665614889430274048?t=DOTFkGxsBJmnPLqTLCO0yQ&s=19

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric / Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) / Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.