Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes (43564 Views)

Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor / No Man’s Land: Rhodes Vivour Cautions Obasa Against Divisive Laws / Amotekun Proposed Law: Wale Fapohunda Says Personnel Will Have Powers To Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes by tunjijones(m): 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
Omo ale

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
helinues:

Sebi Gbadebo and his father are influential in Lagos state, they should reverse the proposed bill even without going to court.

Grooves deliberately drag his own people backward for 32 years.

It's waisting of time to be telling a blind man it's raining

Bill wey never even reach drafting stage, na him you de make mouth on. Bring the bills abeg, it's vip for a dismembered Nigeria. The prayers we pray for is getting a speedy answer

Re: No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes by ImoleNaija: 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
Re: No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes by Menclothing: 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
Dangote the biggest private investor see nothing wrong

So who is you to feel
Anything

Maybe the law is for protecting of language and heritage like Anambra so be it

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes by YesDaddyTill203: 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
Chinedu, the dumbest retard needs to go and get a real job. He will NEVER win an election in Lagos' He can relocate to Anambra and run for office there. Ba@tard reta@ded IPOB terrorist monkey

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes by chaloskyx: 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
Yoruba Lagosians dont mind them make sure you pass the law o also future govornors shold only hail feom lagos state from both the parternal and maternal side o not lagos/ogun,oyo,ekiti also all past govirnors who were not lagosians should have all their benefits withdrawn they are leeches who have come to reap where they dint sow eko o ti bage o!!!

Re: No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes by LegendHero(m): 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2023
This Chinedu don dey kolomental.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes by helinues: 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Bill wey never even reach drafting stage, na him you de make mouth on. Bring the bills abeg, it's vip for a dismembered Nigeria. The prayers we pray for is getting a speedy answer

You go dey alive when that same bill will be passed.

We are waiting for you and your likes worst

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes by Blaze14k: 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:

Exactly, I see nothing wrong in a people protecting their own interest, after all UK Canada etc do have such laws.

I will only have a rethink if the Edo man, tiv ,Hausa , itsekiri etc make a fuss. So far nobody from those places even care about any law or no law.

Do Canada have ethnic tension that exist in nigeria? Talk more of united states

Re: No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes by MrAgbako: 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
All these Igbos people sef. Is it a must to live in Lagos?. Go back to your amadiogha forsaken sad east region or kee yourself if you not happy with Lagos state laws.

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes by Opintiwa: 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2023
helinues:

I know your likes

You don't know when your mouth is smelling inside danfo to keep quiet

Re: No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes by Toosure70: 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2023
This guy still not get sense abi

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes by Corridon: 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2023
helinues:

I want to help you.

Re: No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes by Lanretoye(m): 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2023
Lutherblaq:
I just can't ignore this anymore The guy who is proposing the law most be a a big time psychopath

This sorta things is some how childish, i mean like when you tryna play with his/her toy and he/she started vibrating and crying saying you wanna take his toy from him grin

After many tribes that come from their respectful states has made lagos what it has became. some people want to start some sorta useless Tribalism, seriously this is highly stupid and foolish if you ask me

But what did i know
whats the meaning of sorta?,if dem make law in lagos state,if dem born u well make you float am...you will tell sorta in court,ask your eze ndi igbo in ajao.the way you toothless lions have keept quite on his matter speaks a lot about you all.when he was blabbing,you all were supporting and when he is docked up,you all moooveed.make una continue.
Sunnyski:

Shut your floppy mouth if you have nothing reasonable to say.

Just imagine if all the SS and SE in youruba 😂 especially Legos 😂 decide to leave... What you will have is a cemetery.
already what you have in your south east is burial ground cos the only time most of you make news there is when they take your corpses there for burial.you live and die in lagos and they take your corpse there for burial.no be so?

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes by helinues: 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2023
Opintiwa:

I know your likes

You don't know when your mouth is smelling inside danfo to keep quiet

The thing I have achieved today might take you decades to achieve.

You see say fingers are not equal.

You want to live a trolling life, so be it

Na to grow old and be playing ludo or draft instead of playing golf as you hae wasted your precious time doing futility exercise at early age

Re: No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes by Sunnyski: 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Oga you for kukuma do gov and draft your own policy

Lagosians gave you a lesson before, I advise you stop forcing yourself

Shut your floppy mouth if you have nothing reasonable to say.

Just imagine if all the SS and SE in youruba 😂 especially Legos 😂 decide to leave... What you will have is a cemetery.

Re: No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes by helinues: 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2023
Corridon:
I want to help you.

Help your own life so that you can stop making trolling a profession

Re: No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes by Corridon: 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
helinues:

Help your own life so that you can stop making trolling a profession
Are you serious? Do you think you can continue like this for how many years? Send your CV if you have any.

Re: No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes by jimcaddy(m): 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
Infact you just said what I was about to type. How many of them are proper Lagosians that can trace their heritage to the roots of Lagos? Only a few, the rest just migrated to Lagos, bought land and houses and they say they are Lagos citizens.
scholes23:
The annoying thing is that all of them in that house of assembly are not even lagosians

Re: No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes by sisisioge: 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
Oga rest biko....there is nothing wrong with a state protecting its indigenous people o. Even the west does it. Na local content them dey call am for economics grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes by muhammaduyusufu: 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
Confused man. He forgot he also campaigned on sending other people back to their state of origin.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes by jimcaddy(m): 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2023
The move by the Speaker is very presumptuous, because as at now, Nigeria and Nigerians are not United. Shey we that don't like ourselves low key and cannot tolerate one another. Then you pass a law that benefits only the indigenes? Many Yoruba tribalists will support this move because that's always what they've wanted, but then again, it threatens national peaceful coexistence because we are a vulnerable nation. Nigeria is not a sane country like Canada and the likes where laws are passed to protect their citizens. We haven't gotten to that level yet.

Re: No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes by Patrioticman007(m): 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Damnnn niggar

So far is not a threat to the lives of none Lagosians, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour should leave them to go on with the useless law.

Developers will see shege

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes by Lutherblaq: 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2023
Lanretoye:
whats the meaning of sorta?,if dem make law in lagos state,if dem born u well make you float am...you will tell sorta in court,ask your eze ndi igbo in ajao.the way you toothless lions have keept quite on his matter speaks a lot about you all.when he was blabbing,you all were supporting and when he is docked up,you all moooveed.make una continue.already what you have in your south east is burial ground cos the only time most of you make news there is when they take your corpses there for burial.you live and die in lagos and they take your corpse there for burial.no be so?

Just imagine the evil you are Spilling with your mouth

But don't worry bro, yrs are coming.. And we all will learn the bitter leason we are entitled to.

Re: No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes by zedegit: 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Damnnn niggar

So far is not a threat to the lives of none Lagosians, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour should leave them to go on with the useless law.

The law has to do with revoking property rights of non indigenes.

Is it what you want them to go on with? I paid you cash for land you sold to me, only for a clueless government to want to take my land away from me.

Craze dey worry Dem?

Re: No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes by Segzy19: 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
Hahaaa! Chinedu, how far na?
Long time... Ki lon sele...

You still dey around?
Ehen! Na when you return?😆

Re: No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes by PHIPEX(m): 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
In targeting Igbos, they will shoot themselves on the foot. They forget same crude laws will affect Dangote, Chinese, Europeans etc companies intending to buy land in Lagos. They will stifle the state economy trying to fight a ghost enemy.

Only the poor ones who don't have an inch of a land in Lagos will hail this because they feel cheated.

Re: No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes by muhammaduyusufu: 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
A law that will speedily accelerate Regional government and resource control. I pray it comes to pass. I so much like that law to be put in place.
Amen..that's what the SW governor's have been praying for. Make everybody answer their papa name.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes by muhammaduyusufu: 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2023
PHIPEX:
In targeting Igbos, they will shoot themselves on the foot. They forget same crude laws will affect Dangote, Chinese, Europeans etc companies intending to buy land in Lagos. They will stifle the state economy trying to fight a ghost enemy
Why do igbos feel like they are the target
Why are they the ones complaining about the proposed law? Igbos are not the only tribes in lagos

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes by PHIPEX(m): 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:

Why do you guys feel like you are the target
Why are you the ones complaining about the proposed law? Igbos are not the only tribes in lagos
Tell me who was targeted during the elections? How many of their markets were burnts or those who "looked Igbo" stopped from voting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

James Kingsley: Soldiers Gun Down Colleague Who Killed OC Ukachuckwu In Sokoto / Buhari, Jimi Benson In Early Lead In Ikorodu - PM News / Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari