Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far (9286 Views)

If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion / Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady / I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
Jakumo:

Damn right brother man. The very idea of becoming desperate and helpless enough to need HELP in meeting a woman goes against all that any wise and self-respecting man should stand for as a personal guiding philosophy.

Go and make your own romantic connections while pointedly ignoring the babbling of any patronizing and condescending person offering such dubious "help" by assuming the role of an unsolicited matchmaker, as though they consider you too dumb to make your own life choices.
I even saw the results of the desperacy through one lady that dm me, she was like afterall you're the one who want to get married, me I am young and have time on my side, but I made it clear to her she's wrong, I'm not desperate nor needy, I'd rather die single than settle for anything just because I want an amorous relationship.

1 Like

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
emmyN:

OP, UyaiIncomparabl would have been the right match for you. She is fine, can hold meaningful conversations, and I've been trying to marry her off since last year. Just that she likes black girls. See her toasting woman on your thread angry.

I don't remember ever telling you or mentioning to you that I do girls, or did I?

Is it bad to admire the work of creation? 😍
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by emmyN(m): 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

I don't remember ever telling you or mentioning to you that I do girls, or did I?

Is it bad to admire the work of creation? 😍

Please admire black guys and leave black girls for us. Commendation wen I norva give babe, you don rush do chuchuchu go tell am angry.
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by finallybusy: 3:28am On Jun 30, 2023
Which kind of thread is this one? OP sat down and responded to everybody. Omoh, this na attention seeking tactic. I do not believe OP.
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Jakumo(m): 5:06am On Jun 30, 2023
finallybusy:
Which kind of thread is this one? OP sat down and responded to everybody. Omoh, this na attention seeking tactic. I do not believe OP.

OP's response to several respondents is called "courtesy". This is obviously a concept that is not familiar to you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by LivingSage: 7:40am On Jun 30, 2023
"Not all of them are bad"

What are you insinuating all because of her sad
Olarewaju89:

Hahaha... Why na?

Not all of them are bad, besides, which tribe are you?
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by dbestuncle: 8:10am On Jun 30, 2023
Lexzeey:
I am not the problem trust me, I don't smoke, womanize, behave irresponsibly, what more can I do?

Eyaah! The adviser must be a very mature person and presented it in a mature way but your pride and arrogance has step into it and so you can't reason this simple advise.
Guy checking yourself doesn't mean that you are the bad person. Only means you need to re-evaluate yourself and only you have such details that can help you understand what the writer expect you will be able to discover.
He has gone ahead to even suggest areas to check which are your values and priorities.
You may be looking for Toyota car with Honda engine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? / Does A Big Ass Guarantee Sweet Sex? / Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.