Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far (9288 Views)

If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion / Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady / I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
Lexzeey:
Then they'll like u because you have money, when money no dey again they'll japa, If it's about money I'll only looking for sex partner not someone to get married to, I can't marry someone who is drawn to my money, I rather die single please.
gringrin grin grin
I only echo what I read from guys here 🤷

I hope you find your desires. Lol

1 Like

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
Lexzeey:
I am a hardworking guy, I hustle 24/7, I have no social life, few physical friends, some social media friends, I'm intelligent and I'm attracted to intelligent girls too, it's something I find attractive, and I love traveling alot, especially with a romantic partner, I want someone I can hold a meaningful conversation with that won't resort to dumb and monosyllabic responses, I don't think it's too much to ask for a girl that fits this description, my plan was to settle down in my 20s, but I'm almost 30 and unlucky with love, I've tried so many desperate things like messaging so many girls on fb, most of them don't reply, tried dating apps same news, tried setting for less, same stuff, now all I want is something serious, someone to eventually settle down with and I feel the best time to start dating her is now before I clock 30, please I am open to suggestions, what tactics do I need to employ to get a serious girlfriend quickly, all my life I've only dated twice and it's so depressing seeing people with Thier partners and I'm some lonely guy who only cares about work and video games.

Give yourself time..

Everything will fall into places.

Be like me, who doesn't like relationship angry

I mean, I'm not dating but I am happy, best decision ever.

You don't have to date, inorder to be happy.

Maybe you need love but love doesn't exist, it's just some chemical playing mind tricks on you
Lol

3 Likes

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Brandiebird: 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
You might be expecting too much from a relationship. The age you require and the qualities you want don’t match up. You want the maturity and emotional iq of a 30 year old woman in a 20 year old body. You sound like a girl who wants a handsome, tall, rich man who is romantic and has so much time to spend with her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Edipet(m): 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
Smartguyboy:
]I guess your Facebook profile is not attractive that why you don’t get responses girls only pay attention to fake life , like flashy guy with cars and other stuff .

Forget social media girls if you really want someone to marry and they conversation are all boring.
I have one like that I just like her body chatting with her is so annoying always replying with emoji because she can’t keep meaningful conversation but her 🍑 good well.
the bolded is my issue too, I can't fake my life, wen I Was still doing Facebook, girls bin no dey reply, I knew it because of my facebook pic, which I uploaded only my face. Some even refused to accept friend request because of the profile picture. And I still don't want to change it

4 Likes

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Edipet(m): 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2023
Michaelspresh:
the picture was taken right before going to bed
So I was on my night wear...

Thank you Baby girl😘
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Edipet(m): 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
Prettygirl200:
I just sent u a mail u can reply it if u don't mind
you wan go see his pictures. @lexzeey trade with caution
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by tivhador: 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
As a man, don't whine and just do all that needs to be done. A real man doesn't whine....Its annoying
Lexzeey:
I am a hardworking guy, I hustle 24/7, I have no social life, few physical friends, some social media friends, I'm intelligent and I'm attracted to intelligent girls too, it's something I find attractive, and I love traveling alot, especially with a romantic partner, I want someone I can hold a meaningful conversation with that won't resort to dumb and monosyllabic responses, I don't think it's too much to ask for a girl that fits this description, my plan was to settle down in my 20s, but I'm almost 30 and unlucky with love, I've tried so many desperate things like messaging so many girls on fb, most of them don't reply, tried dating apps same news, tried setting for less, same stuff, now all I want is something serious, someone to eventually settle down with and I feel the best time to start dating her is now before I clock 30, please I am open to suggestions, what tactics do I need to employ to get a serious girlfriend quickly, all my life I've only dated twice and it's so depressing seeing people with Thier partners and I'm some lonely guy who only cares about work and video games.
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Karlifate: 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2023
cheesy

You are still lagging in many areas.

You don't smoke, drink or womanize, and you think that's all there is to being an upgraded man

Get down from your high horse & also get out from your comfort zone.

••• You don't have to go to clubs on Fridays & Saturdays, before you socialize. Join various groups; religious, community, book clubs, and other offline gatherings where you'll associate with people with like minds.

••• Stop being desperate cos you set a marital timeline for yourself. Naturally, women have the instinct to sniff out low self-esteem and/or desperate dudes.

••• From your story, life is simply teaching you some lessons like: patience, humility, self-awareness, self-improvement regarding your self-worth, creating and sustaining meaningful relationships & stop hiding behind "I'm intelligent, I'm this or that"

You're turning a blind eye to eye important life lessons cos of your overestimated ego.

Ponder on these & stop being desperate.

Selah! 😎

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
tivhador:
As a man, don't whine and just do all that needs to be done. A real man doesn't whine....Its annoying
So because I'm a real man I should die in silence abi, abeg carry your hypocrisy away, your idea of a real man is backwards and archaic, real man doesn't mean same thing in my dictionary.

1 Like

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
Edipet:
you wan go see his pictures. @lexzeey trade with caution
Like say u know grin
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

Give yourself time..

Everything will fall into places.

Be like me, who doesn't like relationship angry

I mean, I'm not dating but I am happy, best decision ever.

You don't have to date, inorder to be happy.

Maybe you need love but love doesn't exist, it's just some chemical playing mind tricks on you
Lol
Hmm, how do you cope? And how long do you think you can keep it up, if you don't date, how do you intend to settle down, you'll wait for your parents to go and bring one village girl for you or what? Village girls are more dangerous sef, because the moment they tear eye you no fit control them again because they'll overdo it
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2023
Persephone1:
gringrin grin grin
I only echo what I read from guys here 🤷

I hope you find your desires. Lol
Lol so you're now advising based on what you read from guys here, many of them dey catch cruise.

1 Like

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
Karlifate:
cheesy

You are still lagging in many areas.

You don't smoke, drink or womanize, and you think that's all there is to being an upgraded man

Get down from your high horse & also get out from your comfort zone.

••• You don't have to go to clubs on Fridays & Saturdays, before you socialize. Join various groups; religious, community, book clubs, and other offline gatherings where you'll associate with people with like minds.

••• Stop being desperate cos you set a marital timeline for yourself. Naturally, women have the instinct to sniff out low self-esteem and/or desperate dudes.

••• From your story, life is simply teaching you some lessons like: patience, humility, self-awareness, self-improvement regarding your self-worth, creating and sustaining meaningful relationships & stop hiding behind "I'm intelligent, I'm this or that"

You're turning a blind eye to eye important life lessons cos of your overestimated ego.

Ponder on these & stop being desperate.

Selah! 😎
I can't control the way you see things, your sense of reasoning is innate, it's what you are and the abundance of such reasoning is responsible for whatever output you give, my overestimated ego and whatnot, you're entitled to your opinion, I know what's best for me and I think something as serious as this requires honesty on my part, what I said above is my truth so if you're too deluded to see past your nose it's your problem, I can't do anything to change that, have a nice day sir.
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2023
Brandiebird:
You might be expecting too much from a relationship. The age you require and the qualities you want don’t match up. You want the maturity and emotional iq of a 30 year old woman in a 20 year old body. You sound like a girl who wants a handsome, tall, rich man who is romantic and has so much time to spend with her.
Lol, so in other words it's unrealistic? Why does everyone keep saying this? So being an intelligent girl that is below 30 is so rare that people see it as something special?
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by garriAndsugar: 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
Lexzeey:
Then they'll like u because you have money, when money no dey again they'll japa, If it's about money I'll only looking for sex partner not someone to get married to, I can't marry someone who is drawn to my money, I rather die single please.
Everybody wants comfort unless she's comfortable herself if not she will be drawn to your money.
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by garriAndsugar: 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
Lexzeey:
Lol, so in other words it's unrealistic? Why does everyone keep saying this? So being an intelligent girl that is below 30 is so rare that people see it as something special?
An intelligent girl below 30 might not be interested in you.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Pwetty2(f): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
Lexzeey:
I gave an honest assessment of my situation without sugarcoating and your only reasoning is how I am playing victim? Seriously what is wrong with you?
chat me up
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Karlifate: 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
garriAndsugar:

😂😂💔

He will soon attack you now, for not siding with his big, empty ego.
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Smartguyboy(m): 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
Edipet:
the bolded is my issue too, I can't fake my life, wen I Was still doing Facebook, girls bin no dey reply, I knew it because of my facebook pic, which I uploaded only my face. Some even refused to accept friend request because of the profile picture. And I still don't want to change it

You don’t need to fake your life just because you want girls unless you are a fuckboy.
Maybe if you have cousins or sisters they can introduce you to their friends just like my girl I want to marry my cousin sis introduce me to her she’s very nice I even confirm from one of her coursemate I bleeped before met her .
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
Pwetty2:

chat me up
how? I don't have ur number!
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
garriAndsugar:

Lol yea, it sounds ridiculous but very possible cheesy, so I should look for the dumb ones then, I'd get bored of her and everything will crash, shey na wetin u dey try imply.

1 Like

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
garriAndsugar:

Everybody wants comfort unless she's comfortable herself if not she will be drawn to your money.
Well, I have nothing to offer any gold digger, not that I am broke per say, but if I sense gold digger vibes we're done.
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
Karlifate:

😂😂💔

He will soon attack you now, for not siding with his big, empty ego.
Your head just big for nothing, nothing dey inside, how do you even make it through life with this your outstanding gullibility? grin
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
Lexzeey:
Hmm, how do you cope? And how long do you think you can keep it up, if you don't date, how do you intend to settle down, you'll wait for your parents to go and bring one village girl for you or what? Village girls are more dangerous sef, because the moment they tear eye you no fit control them again because they'll overdo it

1 Like

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

Well first of all, I am a girl... My picture is on my profile..

Secondly, I'll settle down, someday.. when I meet the right one.. if God says so

Thirdly.. I'll say my sex life is Okay.
Cool, you look good too.
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Brandiebird: 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nvm
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
Lexzeey:
Cool, you look good too.

Lol thanks..
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

Lol thanks..

Better shoot your shot. Be there dulling.
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol mma sosong o

But nyom ke
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

Lol mma sosong o

But nyom ke

Alright then. grin
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Raalsalghul: 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Raalsalghul: 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ordinary 30 years and you're sounding desperate.

38 years folks like us nko still enjoying life and flexing on a low key.

Oga you better chill and stop rushing undecided undecided undecided

Nigerian men and their desperation with marriage self.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? / Steps On How To Toast A Lady For The First Time / Susan Pwajok Looking Hot In Sexy Outfits (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.