Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far (9292 Views)

If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion / Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady / I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by MechanicMike: 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lexzeey:
I am a hardworking guy, I hustle 24/7, I have no social life, few physical friends, some social media friends, I'm intelligent and I'm attracted to intelligent girls too, it's something I find attractive, and I love traveling alot, especially with a romantic partner, I want someone I can hold a meaningful conversation with that won't resort to dumb and monosyllabic responses, I don't think it's too much to ask for a girl that fits this description, my plan was to settle down in my 20s, but I'm almost 30 and unlucky with love, I've tried so many desperate things like messaging so many girls on fb, most of them don't reply, tried dating apps same news, tried setting for less, same stuff, now all I want is something serious, someone to eventually settle down with and I feel the best time to start dating her is now before I clock 30, please I am open to suggestions, what tactics do I need to employ to get a serious girlfriend quickly, all my life I've only dated twice and it's so depressing seeing people with Thier partners and I'm some lonely guy who only cares about work and video games.

Persephone juss say she been single on nairaland for 12years & still can't find man ... brother do u want me to help u work am or should I juss geta nomba for u sir?(no oofencssece) smiley
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Gerrard59(m): 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
Raalsalghul:
Ordinary 30 years and you're sounding desperate.

38 years folks like us nko still enjoying life and flexing on a low key.

Oga you better chill and stop rushing undecided undecided undecided

Nigerian men and their desperation with marriage self.

Well, humans are different and varying needs. So I understand his desire, but he wants what he cannot give. That is the problem. I have got two buddies - one married before commencing his PhD program because he cannot stay alone. Another plans to marry once he resumes his highly paid work because he cannot stay alone. Me? My mother would have to point me a gun to marry anytime soon. The issue is that OP does not have the kind of profile the women he desires want in a man. He should build that profile first or bend his standards.

One woman talk for TwitterNG say marriage na business. grin And na true, because during mergers and acquisitions by companies, both parties look out for what they can offer to one another.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Gerrard59(m): 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
chidifrank:
Dear op, it's okay with what you desire and seek . It's a sinful world and I like that fact that you are trying to at least live a nice life by getting married rather than just fornicating up and down. Just somehow difficult this generation getting such minded gender like you if sex or money spending are not involved to propel it. Some said we should find a truly God fearing lady. Many of them thinks that way too. Good luck Bro. you are not alone

The problem with OP is that he does not go out and meet new people. He literally said he has no friends. How does he want to meet people ni? Which means even with money, he will still encounter problems. I am doubtful he can keep healthy conversations with the opposite sex or even the male gender since he does not meet new people or have friends. What are his hobbies sef?

As for the bold, because a lady is God fearing, no mean say she no like good things of life. A well-educated, articulate and exposed "God fearing lady" will demand greater financial stability than you might expect. I have them on my contact list, and they make it clear that financial stability is very important in the men they desire. E be like say you never meet "God fearing lady" wey get double masters, PhD, participates in gospel outreach yet insists her man must be financially stable and up and doing.

Abi una take the as poor as a church rat of a phrase so seriously? grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 8:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
MechanicMike:

Persephone juss say she been single on nairaland for 12years & still can't find man ... brother do u want me to help u work am or should I juss geta nomba for u sir?(no oofencssece) smiley
She's the opposite of what I want in a woman, I won't touch her with a 10ft stick talkmore of number.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
Gerrard59:

There are many intelligent ladies who can hold conversations. But since you have no friends and social life, how you wan see them? The problem is from you. You think you are the best thing since sliced bread, yet you don't have money, you don't have friends and have no social life. If you had a flourishing career or business that gives you financial stability but live as a monk, one would have said pretty OK. Na women sef go dey look for you. But now, nothing financial dey stable.
I don't know where you got all this thrash from, I didn't insinuate I was the best thing since sliced bread, Green isn't a pretty color on you, I haven't shown any sense of pride on this thread or in person, I have a situation and I'm looking for a solution, how you interpret it is totally upto you, and about being rich, I have nothing to prove to you, I eat what I want, pay my bills, take care of the people dear to me and have a roof over my head, I'm not otedola but I am greatful for my shortcomings and inadequacies and whatever I ever had, so your attempt to make me feel bad failed woefully, come up with another tactic, maybe I'll be kind enough to even reply you, the internet is a crazy place full of deluded individuals, any wise person wouldn't let people like you penetrate Thier skin, you know why? Because you're insignificant and inconsequential, so die on the thread or crawl back to wherever you crawled out of, because I won't indulge you anymore, have a great day sir.
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
Gerrard59:

The problem with OP is that he does not go out and meet new people. He literally said he has no friends. How does he want to meet people ni? Which means even with money, he will still encounter problems. I am doubtful he can keep healthy conversations with the opposite sex or even the male gender since he does not meet new people or have friends. What are his hobbies sef?

As for the bold, because a lady is God fearing, no mean say she no like good things of life. A well-educated, articulate and exposed "God fearing lady" will demand greater financial stability than you might expect. I have them on my contact list, and they make it clear that financial stability is very important in the men they desire. E be like say you never meet "God fearing lady" wey get double masters, PhD, participates in gospel outreach yet insists her man must be financially stable and up and doing.

Abi una take the as poor as a church rat of a phrase so seriously? grin
The fact that I don't socialize and I take my hustling seriously doesn't mean I am not human, I have hobbies, I am very interesting especially when it comes to having conversations, if I am not so good with conversations I wouldn't have listed it among the qualities I want in a woman, Its so sad that you didn't read what I wrote and just ran here to spill thrash, excercise restraint naw, I have feelings too, why would you assume you know me enough to know I don't have hobbies, even the most secluded person have hobbies, I love video games, traveling, cooking, making money, having wholesome and intelligent conversations, spending quality time with loved ones, watching movies, reading, writing, coding, creating art, go easy on me na, because it's starting to feel like you're projecting the bitterness in you unto me, like you're offended by yourself and you need someone to be your punching bag or you want a pound of flesh, why the aggression.

1 Like

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by MechanicMike: 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lexzeey:
She's the opposite of what I want in a woman, I won't touch her with a 10ft stick talkmore of number.

So u are gay? U don't like womens? Nigggggga why are u gay?shame on u for been gay sir? Do u understand they can get arrrrest warrant for u & u will serve 14years after they arrrrest u & then they will find u husband in prison sir....repent & start licking women or else...!!?((no oofencssece) angry

1 Like

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
MechanicMike:

So u are gay? U don't like womens? Nigggggga why are u gay?shame on u for been gay sir? Do u understand they can get arrrrest warrant for u & u will serve 14years after they arrrrest u & then they will find u husband in prison sir....repent & start licking women or else...!!?((no oofencssece) angry
Lol how hilarious, so not being attracted to her makes me gay? We have different taste in women, if you love her go for it, no use me in your agenda to get her to notice you.
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Brandiebird: 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lexzeey:

She probably wouldn’t touch you using someone else’s hand!

You need a serious reality check! Social skills: lacking, education: lacking, plenty money: lacking, masculine traits: lacking, good looks: lacking! You said all this btw (going by your profile and threads).

All you have to offer is the basics in terms of the aforementioned qualities, plenty talks, and loyalty which are all feminine traits btw. Yet, you want a young, attractive, intelligent, well rounded, well spoken, and exposed young woman. These types of women want all the things you are lacking. People have been telling you this for x amount of pages, but you’re busy arguing and talking down to people. Argue with your keyboard because you’re delusional! 🤐

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by MechanicMike: 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lexzeey:
Lol how hilarious, so not being attracted to her makes me gay? We have different taste in women, if you love her go for it, no use me in your agenda to get her to notice you.

Brother u are gay.pirrtiod.u make it clear u don't like women.good news for u is nairaland have plenty male pretending to be female so u hav NADA to be shamefull about sir.u are gay sir, be proud!!(no offenscce) angry
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Brandiebird: 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lexzeey:
The fact that I don't socialize and I take my hustling seriously doesn't mean I am not human, I have hobbies, I am very interesting especially when it comes to having conversations, if I am not so good with conversations I wouldn't have listed it among the qualities I want in a woman, Its so sad that you didn't read what I wrote and just ran here to spill thrash, excercise restraint naw, I have feelings too, why would you assume you know me enough to know I don't have hobbies, even the most secluded person have hobbies, I love video games, traveling, cooking, making money, having wholesome and intelligent conversations, spending quality time with loved ones, watching movies, reading, writing, coding, creating art, go easy on me na, because it's starting to feel like you're projecting the bitterness in you unto me, like you're offended by yourself and you need someone to be your punching bag or you want a pound of flesh, why the aggression.

Damn! So effeminate! You can dish it and talk ill about “average Nigerian women” and this girl and the other, but when someone turns the tables on you, you cry and moan. I think you set such unrealistic standards for women so you can comfort yourself by believing that there are no women that meet your criteria, rather than living with the fear that there’s something wrong with you. Be a man and confront your demons instead of hiding behind unrealistic expectations. We all have demons and fears but the best of us confront them head on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
Brandiebird:

Damn! So effeminate! You can dish it and talk ill about “average Nigerian women” and this girl and the other, but when someone turns the tables on you, you cry and moan. I think you set such unrealistic standards for women so you can comfort yourself by believing that there are no women that meet your criteria, rather than living with the fear that there’s something wrong with you. Be a man and confront your demons instead of hiding behind unrealistic expectations. We all have demons and fears but the best of us confront them head on.
Ok agreed, moving on before you pass out because of frustration.
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
MechanicMike:

Brother u are gay.pirrtiod.u make it clear u don't like women.good news for u is nairaland have plenty male pretending to be female so u hav NADA to be shamefull about sir.u are gay sir, be proud!!(no offenscce) angry
ok
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
Brandiebird:

You need a serious reality check! Social skills: lacking, education: lacking, plenty money: lacking, masculine traits: lacking, good looks: lacking! You said all this btw (going by your profile and threads).

All you have to offer is the basics in terms of the aforementioned qualities, plenty talks, and loyalty which are all feminine traits btw. Yet, you want a young, attractive, intelligent, well rounded, well spoken, and exposed young woman. These types of women want all the things you are lacking. People have been telling you this for x amount of pages, but you’re busy arguing and talking down to people. Argue with your keyboard because you’re delusional! 🤐
ok
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by L1TTLE(m): 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
Brandiebird:

Lmao which insult pass this one, everything you type with all your life as if you wan pass out na ok he reply grin grin get a life bro, stop ejaculating on his thread, find something to do, na only jobless person go dey linger on nairaland all day.
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
L1TTLE:
Lmao which insult pass this one, everything you type with all your life as if you wan pass out na ok he reply grin grin get a life bro, stop ejaculating on his thread, find something to do, na only jobless person go dey linger on nairaland all day.
grin How I go do, it seemed like he was about to have a heart attack untop my matter, I hope he is passionate about his life like he is about this my matter, if he apply this energy he go blow in one day. cheesy
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Gerrard59(m): 12:25am On Jun 11, 2023
Lexzeey:
I don't know where you got all this thrash from, I didn't insinuate I was the best thing since sliced bread, Green isn't a pretty color on you, I haven't shown any sense of pride on this thread or in person

Your responses showed the same. You make it seem like the fault is not you. Meanwhile, as I have analysed it, you share the larger portion of the blame, not some imaginary ladies.

I have a situation and I'm looking for a solution, how you interpret it is totally upto you, and about being rich, I have nothing to prove to you, I eat what I want, pay my bills, take care of the people dear to me and have a roof over my head, I'm not otedola but I am greatful for my shortcomings and inadequacies and whatever I ever had, so your attempt to make me feel bad failed woefully,

Otedola is a false equivalence to put up there as someone with financial stability. The thing is, you don't go out. You have ZERO SOCIAL LIFE. Those are your words, not mine. You stated them, I am simply regurgitating what you stated. I did not pull them from my yansh.

Lexzeey:
I am a hardworking guy, I hustle 24/7, I have no social life, few physical friends, some social media friends, I'm intelligent and I'm attracted to intelligent girls too, it's something I find attractive, and I love traveling alot, especially with a now all I want is something serious, someone to eventually settle down with and I feel the best time to start dating her is now before I clock 30, please I am open to suggestions, what tactics do I need to employ to get a serious girlfriend quickly

[b]all my life I've only dated twice and it's so depressing seeing people with Thier partners and I'm some lonely guy who only cares about work and video games.[/b]

How would you see more people if all you do is play video games INDOORS? You stated that you have a FEW PHYSICAL FRIENDS, which can mean zero since you stated that you have ZERO SOCIAL LIFE.

I am hard on you because I was in your shoes years back, and it still affects me to date. But I made concerted efforts to GO OUT and meet people. Heck, I am in a place where there are very few black people. Yet, I still go out so I can have a social side of me. If you were in my shoes, you would have wailed and even entered Instablog9ja. When I was in Nigeria, I made concerted efforts to attend weddings, birthday parties, and get-togethers rather than staying home writing and reading (in your case, playing video games). I knew the fault was from my side as no matter how you like intelligent women, if you don't go, how will they know you exist? How will you know they exist? You are doing siddon put for house yet want people to know you exist. Are you crude oil? Heck, even in crude oil parlance, it is the exploration firms that go out hunting for new fields rather than staying put in their air-conditioned offices lamenting that there are no new crude deposits. Total has found oil in Namibia and Mozamqbiue, but if you were Total, you would have said new oil fields do not exist and siddon put for Paris lamenting how others are discovering newer deposits.

Recently, my friend was gisting me how he has grown an army of females he converses with through Instagram. When I explained that I didn't have a similar outlook, he said it was because I put my profile in private mode and restricted myself only to Instagblog9ja. Meanwhile, he is active on almost the major pages relating to Nigeria on Instagram. You see the difference? He puts himself out there and makes himself accessible. He told me he does not message ladies whose profiles are private. So, he can understand if ladies would not bother to message me no matter what I write. But if it were you, you would have wailed and chanted that Nigerian girls don't like you, nor they don't like intelligent men. How dem wan take know you dey intelligent since you don't go out?

the internet is a crazy place full of deluded individuals, any wise person wouldn't let people like you penetrate Thier skin, you know why? Because you're insignificant and inconsequential, so die on the thread or crawl back to wherever you crawled out of, because I won't indulge you anymore, have a great day sir.

This is what you should know about the Internet: once you bring information about your life to the Internet, you cannot dictate how people would respond to it. The moment you bring it out, which no one forced you to do so, expect all sorts of responses, including the ones you don't like. I am not here to make you happy. Your type is the one who rarely accepts correction and believes he is the best thing since sliced bread. He wants to have a girlfriend but he has ZERO SOCIAL LIFE AND FEW PHYSICAL FRIENDS. How on earth is that possible?!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Shortcut2life: 1:37am On Jun 11, 2023
Gerrard59:

Your responses showed the same. You make it seem like the fault is not you. Meanwhile, as I have analysed it, you share the larger portion of the blame, not some imaginary ladies.

Otedola is a false equivalence to put up there as someone with financial stability. The thing is, you don't go out. You have ZERO SOCIAL LIFE. Those are your words, not mine. You stated them, I am simply regurgitating what you stated. I did not pull them from my yansh.

How would you see more people if all you do is play video games INDOORS? You stated that you have a FEW PHYSICAL FRIENDS, which can mean zero since you stated that you have ZERO SOCIAL LIFE.

I am hard on you because I was in your shoes years back, and it still affects me to date. But I made concerted efforts to GO OUT and meet people. Heck, I am in a place where there are very few black people. Yet, I still go out so I can have a social side of me. If you were in my shoes, you would have wailed and even entered Instablog9ja. When I was in Nigeria, I made concerted efforts to attend weddings, birthday parties, and get-togethers rather than staying home writing and reading (in your case, playing video games). I knew the fault was from my side as no matter how you like intelligent women, if you don't go, how will they know you exist? How will you know they exist? You are doing siddon put for house yet want people to know you exist. Are you crude oil? Heck, even in crude oil parlance, it is the exploration firms that go out hunting for new fields rather than staying put in their air-conditioned offices lamenting that there are no new crude deposits. Total has found oil in Namibia and Mozamqbiue, but if you were Total, you would have said new oil fields do not exist and siddon put for Paris lamenting how others are discovering newer deposits.

Recently, my friend was gisting me how he has grown an army of females he converses with through Instagram. When I explained that I didn't have a similar outlook, he said it was because I put my profile in private mode and restricted myself only to Instagblog9ja. Meanwhile, he is active on almost the major pages relating to Nigeria on Instagram. You see the difference? He puts himself out there and makes himself accessible. He told me he does not message ladies whose profiles are private. So, he can understand if ladies would not bother to message me no matter what I write. But if it were you, you would have wailed and chanted that Nigerian girls don't like you, nor they don't like intelligent men. How dem wan take know you dey intelligent since you don't go out?

This is what you should know about the Internet: once you bring information about your life to the Internet, you cannot dictate how people would respond to it. The moment you bring it out, which no one forced you to do so, expect all sorts of responses, including the ones you don't like. I am not here to make you happy. Your type is the one who rarely accepts correction and believes he is the best thing since sliced bread. He wants to have a girlfriend but he has ZERO SOCIAL LIFE AND FEW PHYSICAL sad FRIENDS. How on earth is that possible?!

Forget that internet yarn or going out to make friends and socialize y’all make it sound so easy and just something that everyone enjoys doing .. That Nigga enjoys his privacy which I applaud humans are full of bullshit especially when you make yourself accessible to everyone some networking can go wrong and sometimes you end up meeting misery out there .
Having few selected individuals will save you from such stress and please don’t translate financial explorations to looking for a relationships they both differ. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by seguno2: 6:24am On Jun 11, 2023
Lexzeey:
I am a hardworking guy, I hustle 24/7, I have no social life, few physical friends, some social media friends, I'm intelligent and I'm attracted to intelligent girls too, it's something I find attractive, and I love traveling alot, especially with a romantic partner, I want someone I can hold a meaningful conversation with that won't resort to dumb and monosyllabic responses, I don't think it's too much to ask for a girl that fits this description, my plan was to settle down in my 20s, but I'm almost 30 and unlucky with love, I've tried so many desperate things like messaging so many girls on fb, most of them don't reply, tried dating apps same news, tried setting for less, same stuff, now all I want is something serious, someone to eventually settle down with and I feel the best time to start dating her is now before I clock 30, please I am open to suggestions, what tactics do I need to employ to get a serious girlfriend quickly, all my life I've only dated twice and it's so depressing seeing people with Thier partners and I'm some lonely guy who only cares about work and video games.

Why don’t you join a local library and get other people to help bring in public school kids to teach video games? How likely are you to find interesting and intelligent people , especially girls who want to positively impact their society in such a situation
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Westerhoffe(m): 6:32am On Jun 11, 2023
Lexzeey:

Mmm… what a life… lucky you.
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by karkinase(m): 8:04am On Jun 11, 2023
Michaelspresh:
the picture was taken right before going to bed
So I was on my night wear...

Thank you Baby girl😘
Akwa-Ibom Babe..
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by karkinase(m): 8:13am On Jun 11, 2023
Lexzeey:
how? I don't have ur number!
You no be sharp guy.. I see why you no dey get girls…😂

1 Like

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by iInjureHerYansh: 8:19am On Jun 11, 2023
Lexzeey:
You need game plus you also need to be going out. That's the only way you can meet women. Try to meet as much as possible and keep a few in your rotation. From there you will pick the best and settle down with her. This is why I say you need game cos without game you won't be able to achieve this feat cos this bitches are way too smart lately they always playing games so if you ain't ready then sorry for you.
Now to all the "hustle and make money then girls will come " gang shey una don dey see wetin op is passing through even with his money. Make all of una Deh play.
No go allow desperation make you settle with a damaged goods sha. Good luck
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Gerrard59(m): 8:23am On Jun 11, 2023
Shortcut2life:

Forget that internet yarn or going out to make friends and s[b]ocialize y’all make it sound so easy and just something that everyone enjoys doing[/b] .. That Nigga enjoys his privacy which I applaud humans are full of bullshit especially when you make yourself accessible to everyone some networking can go wrong and sometimes you end up meeting misery out there .
Having few selected individuals will save you from such stress and please don’t translate financial explorations to looking for a relationships they both differ. angry

And who says it is easy? It is actually easier to stay at home, and even cheaper. In fact, as I write, na church I dey come from. I was specially invited today so I could meet the daughter of the invitee and have lunch with the Singaporean medical professionals I met earlier. As it is done in the abroad, you pay for yourself, but the doctors decided to pay for me. Why? We have conversed deeply about various issues. I am proud of myself that there is no topic outside literature, movies and music that I don't know of. Even the invitee's daughter who studies Computer Science at a Canadian university, she and I discussed about the tech industry. She was even interested to meet me. If na OP, he wants the girl to meet him where he is siddoning put.

You think it is every one that would invite a random black guy from West Africa to meet their friends? But I put myself out there and during our various conversations, we saw that we shared the same values. If I was not going to the church, I for no sabi these people existed. If I did not apply to join the university's church group, the medical student wey carry me go her church, I for no meet am. OP wants to meet people, but he has ZERO SOCIAL LIFE AND FEW PHYSICAL FRIENDS. For crying out loud, how would he meet people if he siddon put for house?

The issue is that he is lamenting his situation, but is adamant about not changing it. How on earth do you want to meet people when you don't go out? Who the fvck does he think he is? Even top class researchers attended conferences, but one random Lexzeey believes people should meet in the hole he put himself. Even the doctor's mentor, a renowned specialist in the field globally, went to Singapore and Australia for conferences, but this guy believes people should meet him in the hole he dug. Remember, he stated that he has ZERO SOCIAL LIFE AND FEW PHYSICAL FRIENDS. He is the one lamenting of not having a female partner but has ZERO SOCIAL LIFE AND FEW PHYSICAL FRIENDS

2 Likes

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Gerrard59(m): 8:28am On Jun 11, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
You need game plus you also need to be going out. That's the only way you can meet women. Try to meet as much as possible and keep a few in your rotation. From there you will pick the best and settle down with her. This is why I say you need game cos without game you won't be able to achieve this feat cos this bitches are way too smart lately they always playing games so if you ain't ready then sorry for you.
Now to all the "hustle and make money then girls will come " gang shey una don dey see wetin op is passing through even with his money. Make all of una Deh play.

No, he should not go out. He should do siddon put inside house. Chant and scream I am Intelligent, but I don't see intelligent women to converse with. He should pay Seyi Tinubu for advert placement with the billboard stating COME TO MY HOLE ALL YE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE. I AM INTELLIGENT, BUT HAVE ZERO SOCIAL LIFE AND FEW PHYSICAL FRIENDS. IF YOU DON'T COME, IT IS YOUR FAULT. REMEMBER, I AM INTELLIGENT. COME O! COME O!! COME O!!!
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Gerrard59(m): 8:35am On Jun 11, 2023
Brandiebird:

The men on Nairaland who actually talk down a lot about Nigerian women and hastily generalise tend to be very unintelligent. I have been here for too long, and I know their modus operandi.

Nothing dem sabi!

On the other hand, his standards are not unrealistic. Those kinds of women exist. I have the kind of ladies he desires on my contact list, but remember, he has ZERO SOCIAL LIFE AND FEW PHYSICAL FRIENDS, and is unwilling to change the situation.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 10:45am On Jun 11, 2023
Gerrard59:

And who says it is easy? It is actually easier to stay at home, and even cheaper. In fact, as I write, na church I dey come from. I was specially invited today so I could meet the daughter of the invitee and have lunch with the Singaporean medical professionals I met earlier. As it is done in the abroad, you pay for yourself, but the doctors decided to pay for me. Why? We have conversed deeply about various issues. I am proud of myself that there is no topic outside literature, movies and music that I don't know of. Even the invitee's daughter who studies Computer Science at a Canadian university, she and I discussed about the tech industry. She was even interested to meet me. If na OP, he wants the girl to meet him where he is siddoning put.

You think it is every one that would invite a random black guy from West Africa to meet their friends? But I put myself out there and during our various conversations, we saw that we shared the same values. If I was not going to the church, I for no sabi these people existed. If I did not apply to join the university's church group, the medical student wey carry me go her church, I for no meet am. OP wants to meet people, but he has ZERO SOCIAL LIFE AND FEW PHYSICAL FRIENDS. For crying out loud, how would he meet people if he siddon put for house?

The issue is that he is lamenting his situation, but is adamant about not changing it. How on earth do you want to meet people when you don't go out? Who the fvck does he think he is? Even top class researchers attended conferences, but one random Lexzeey believes people should meet in the hole he put himself. Even the doctor's mentor, a renowned specialist in the field globally, went to Singapore and Australia for conferences, but this guy believes people should meet him in the hole he dug. Remember, he stated that he has ZERO SOCIAL LIFE AND FEW PHYSICAL FRIENDS. He is the one lamenting of not having a female partner but has ZERO SOCIAL LIFE AND FEW PHYSICAL FRIENDS
Lol you're so ignorant, I'm not in a hole oga, at all, I go out to shop, banks, sometimes quiet bars to unwind after working so hard, don't assume you know me because of your short sighted assessment, why are you people even focused on the wrong stuff? I'm not concerned about having few friends, infact I rather have no friends because I no fit talk, who friends help?
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 10:46am On Jun 11, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
Game? Like being cunning and a player?
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 10:48am On Jun 11, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Mmm… what a life… lucky you.
It's hard o, nothing lucky about it, at first I was okay with it, even when I was doing the little schooling I did I stayed away from girls, I thought I was better off without the distraction, now I'm paying for it, the only two people I dated persisted somehow and even initiated the whole thing, it's not fun at all.
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Jakumo(m): 10:58am On Jun 11, 2023
Lexzeey:

The title of your opening post is a red flag, OP . Modern women under 30 don't want a deep relationship right from the onset. They want a fun-loving man who makes them laugh, who does NOT declare any romantic interest early in the game, and who does NOT resort to using that dreadful word LOVE before even having sex for the first time.

Take things light and easy. Give the impression that you have other romantic interests even if that is not the case. Make little jokes when interacting with women, and do NOT be hesitant to show sexual interest right at the start. If you are waiting to make a few million naira before you regard yourself as eligible to woo a woman, you are already discrediting yourself even before women do so.

Don't be afraid to accuse women of trying to seduce you when they dress sexy. They will act shocked that you have the balls to make such a claim, but have a smile ready on your face to show you are only joking. Your confidence will shine through, and before long, you will be hanging pipe to several different women all competing for your attention.

NEVER NEVER NEVER declare a romantic interest in any woman under 30 because that will scare her off instantly. Don't be heavy like that when they are still in their fun-loving easy-going years. Your bill for advice is in the mail.

1 Like

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by iInjureHerYansh: 11:06am On Jun 11, 2023
Lexzeey:
Game? Like being cunning and a player?
Like understanding the female psyche, finding their weaknesses and leveraging on it.
Cos that's what them bitches do to guys.
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by iInjureHerYansh: 11:07am On Jun 11, 2023
Gerrard59:

No, he should not go out. He should do siddon put inside house. Chant and scream I am Intelligent, but I don't see intelligent women to converse with. He should pay Seyi Tinubu for advert placement with the billboard stating COME TO MY HOLE ALL YE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE. I AM INTELLIGENT, BUT HAVE ZERO SOCIAL LIFE AND FEW PHYSICAL FRIENDS. IF YOU DON'T COME, IT IS YOUR FAULT. REMEMBER, I AM INTELLIGENT. COME O! COME O!! COME O!!!
Guy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With / Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? / See How Mum Rapes 4 Year Old Boy, Broadcasts Live Video..

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.