Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far (9266 Views)

If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion / Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady / I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Olarewaju89: 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
Michaelspresh:
No sweet heart
I don't want to marry a man

Humm... Are you a lesbian?
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Michaelspresh(f): 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
Olarewaju89:

Humm... Are you a lesbian?
No my love

I'm not
I just can't with that Gender

1 Like

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Olarewaju89: 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
Michaelspresh:
No my love

I'm not

You are very funny dear. grin
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Olarewaju89: 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
Michaelspresh:
No my love

I'm not

You will marry by force in Jesus name.

You can't remain single for life oo
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Michaelspresh(f): 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
Olarewaju89:

You will marry by force in Jesus name.

You can't remain single for life oo
Ahhh

Noo nah
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Olarewaju89: 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
Michaelspresh:
Ahhh

Noo nah

I am married already i would have get your contact.

I hate cheating in marriage.
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Olarewaju89: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
Marriage is good if you see the right person.
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Michaelspresh(f): 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2023
Olarewaju89:

Even if you weren't married sir
I don't like Yoruba men/guys
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Olarewaju89: 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2023
Michaelspresh:

Hahaha... Why na?

Not all of them are bad, besides, which tribe are you?
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Olarewaju89: 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
Michaelspresh:

What if God says your future husband is a Yoruba man?
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Michaelspresh(f): 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
Olarewaju89:

Hahaha... Why na?

Not all of them are bad, besides, which tribe are you?
Ibibio tribe
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Michaelspresh(f): 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
Olarewaju89:

What if God says your future husband is a Yoruba man?
God will not give me what I don't like
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Olarewaju89: 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2023
Michaelspresh:
Ibibio tribe

From Akwa ibom?
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Olarewaju89: 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
Michaelspresh:
God will not give me what I don't like

OK. I hear you.

Have a nice day.
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Michaelspresh(f): 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
Olarewaju89:

From Akwa ibom?
Yeah
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Gerrard59(m): 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
ogbe88:
Those kind of women are not ready to marry, until reality sets in.

They will marry. Three stay in Nigeria, one dey Canada, the other in China. They will marry. Na just time and maybe bend their standards a little. But you see that financial aspect? I doubt they will bend it o. grin
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by ogbe88(m): 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2023
Gerrard59:

They will marry. Three stay in Nigeria, one dey Canada, the other in China. They will marry. Na just time and maybe bend their standards a little. But you see that financial aspect? I doubt they will bend it o. grin
Like I said if they r hoping for a perfect man, them go old.
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by revived2: 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

Give yourself time..

Everything will fall into places.

Be like me, who doesn't like relationship angry

I mean, I'm not dating but I am happy, best decision ever.

You don't have to date, inorder to be happy.

Maybe you need love but love doesn't exist, it's just some chemical playing mind tricks on you
Lol

Ahhhhh WTF
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
revived2:

Ahhhhh WTF

Whatever works
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by revived2: 6:05am On Jun 25, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

Whatever works

Cy-mail
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Meerahbel: 6:20am On Jun 25, 2023
Olarewaju89:

What do you want to do with her contact?
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Olarewaju89: 11:56pm On Jun 25, 2023
Meerahbel:
What do you want to do with her contact?

I don't need her own again. I need yours grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by emmyN(m): 1:30am On Jun 26, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Looks like you wore just pants and shimi on your DP.

You look good by the way, Preshieben. Nice skin.

OP, UyaiIncomparabl would have been the right match for you. She is fine, can hold meaningful conversations, and I've been trying to marry her off since last year. Just that she likes black girls. See her toasting woman on your thread angry.
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by nokspos: 2:13am On Jun 26, 2023
Go to nysc camps, pick atleast two every new batch but don't sleep with them instead start as friend and be quick to leave ontime if things don't go your way so you don't waste their time because those set don finish school, na husband remain.

Also, don't be desperate, don't let them notice your desperation, let them know you are looking for a serious relationship but yet , let them feel and know that you can settle down right away or you can also take your time because you are willing to take either of those two decisions depending on what your woman wants. Let them know a man can still marry at 35 yet you are willing to marry this year or even next year, or next 5years depending on what your woman wants. Women hate when a man is desperate and they hate when it appears like they are helping you solve a problem.

How you will get them at the camp now depends on you, be ready to buy some food, be ready to run some free services at the camp area, you can try to start a small business at the camp area and dedicate someone their just to get close to them. but the demographic of the girl you are looking for is in the camp.

also note that: real men don't play video game too much. Don't go and tell a new girl you just meet that you play video game, some of them see it as a red flag.

Lexzeey:
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Meerahbel: 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
undecided
Olarewaju89:

I don't need her own again. I need yours grin
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
nokspos:
Go to nysc camps, pick atleast two every new batch but don't sleep instead start as friend and be quick to leave ontime if things don't go your way so you don't waste their time because those set don finish school, na husband remain.

Also, don't be desperate, don't let them notice your desperation, let them know you are looking for a serious relationship but yet , let them feel and know that you can settle down right away and you can also take your time because you are willing to take either of those two decisions depending on what your woman wants. Let them know a man can still marry at 35 yet you are will to marry this year or even next year, or next 5years depending on what your woman wants. Women hate when a man is desperate and they hate when it appears like they are helping you solve a problem.

How you will get them at the camp now depends on you, be ready to buy some food, be ready to run some free services at the camp area, you can try to start a small business at the camp area and dedicate someone their just to get close to them. but the demographic of the girl you are looking for is in the camp.

also note that: real men don't play video game too much. Don't go and tell a new girl you just meet that you play video game, some of them see it as a red flag.

lol about the video game part, thanks.
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by cocolacec(m): 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2023
Lexzeey:
I am a hardworking guy, I hustle 24/7, I have no social life, few physical friends, some social media friends, I'm intelligent and I'm attracted to intelligent girls too, it's something I find attractive, and I love traveling alot, especially with a romantic partner, I want someone I can hold a meaningful conversation with that won't resort to dumb and monosyllabic responses, I don't think it's too much to ask for a girl that fits this description, my plan was to settle down in my 20s, but I'm almost 30 and unlucky with love, I've tried so many desperate things like messaging so many girls on fb, most of them don't reply, tried dating apps same news, tried setting for less, same stuff, now all I want is something serious, someone to eventually settle down with and I feel the best time to start dating her is now before I clock 30, please I am open to suggestions, what tactics do I need to employ to get a serious girlfriend quickly, all my life I've only dated twice and it's so depressing seeing people with Thier partners and I'm some lonely guy who only cares about work and video games.

Let your friends connects you with their sisters.Your mum can also find you a well brought up girl with your criteria.
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Jakumo(m): 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2023
nokspos:
Go to nysc camps, pick atleast two every new batch but don't sleep instead start as friend and be quick to leave ontime if things don't go your way so you don't waste their time because those set don finish school, na husband remain.

Also, don't be desperate, don't let them notice your desperation, let them know you are looking for a serious relationship but yet , let them feel and know that you can settle down right away and you can also take your time because you are willing to take either of those two decisions depending on what your woman wants. Let them know a man can still marry at 35 yet you are will to marry this year or even next year, or next 5years depending on what your woman wants. Women hate when a man is desperate and they hate when it appears like they are helping you solve a problem.

This is by FAR the best advice for ANY man looking to meet women in Nigeria, BUT there is one catch. With the current insecurity in the land and possibly due to the kidnapping epidemic Nigeria is witnessing, NYSC camps that USED to be open to the public during certain hours, are now CLOSED at all times, with very strict entrance criteria that must be met by anyone showing up at such venues.

Don't ask me how I know.....
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by scott12(m): 7:40pm On Jun 26, 2023
Hey, Op what's up?
I am a a coder too. What part of Abuja are you. Maybe we could link up.
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
cocolacec:

Let your friends connects you with their sisters.Your mum can also find you a well brought up girl with your criteria.
letting people play matchmaker in your life is a toxic recipe for disaster, I'd take my chances with the other suggestions on this thread.

1 Like

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Jakumo(m): 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
Lexzeey:
letting people play matchmaker in your life is a toxic recipe for disaster, I'd take my chances with the other suggestions on this thread.

Damn right brother man. The very idea of becoming desperate and helpless enough to need HELP in meeting a woman goes against all that any wise and self-respecting man should stand for as a personal guiding philosophy.

Go and make your own romantic connections while pointedly ignoring the babbling of any patronizing and condescending person offering such dubious "help" by assuming the role of an unsolicited matchmaker, as though they consider you too dumb to make your own life choices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy / Hurried Marriage » Causes And Effects / Plz Help, My Step Mother Seduced Me And We End It On My Bed In My Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.