Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky (3007 Views)

I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are / Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? / #BibleStudyWithKumuyi || The Blessed Bible-Believing Doers Of The Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by vdestro: 8:43am On Jun 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Only stupid people see avenues to make cheap money legally and not avail themselves of such opportunities.

Only stupid hungry people think that making money is important
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MightySparrow: 8:46am On Jun 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Bàbá the atheist here wants to be convinced fully that you have TASTED it so he's asking you to take him to your Papa along with those he will like your Papa to heal miraculously.

Stop mentioning me you and i aren't on the same page! cheesy

When you mispresent Jehovah you are worse than atheists. My Papa make God real to atheists. You confuse them anyway. Yọu are waiting for the time to come some of us are already enjoying that. Who is a faithless person? The one that deny the Father and the Son.
1John.2.22 - Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

How do you explain, ' taste the powers of the world to come.'
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 9:11am On Jun 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Hmmmm this shows you're a real black man!
To the core sir

MaxInDHouse:

Because the undeniable attribute of a black man is his gullibility to swallow hook line and sinker whatever he's been fed.
Who fed Christianity and Islam to the black man?
Is Christianity an African religion?

MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ even your white supremacists that brought atheism to you knows there are Witches and they possess supernatural powers.

Now this is where you theists niggas get it all wrong.
Y'all be thinking atheism is some foreign ass shit, but I'ma tell you something.
Atheism in fact unlike religions is the natural way of living life.
A baby's mind is born blank and blind. The baby begins to see through the eyes of the society.
Atheism is not a believe in disbelief, atheism in fact is a disbelieve in belief
Nobody can teach you to disbelieve anything. That's why you don't see atheists hold crusades or house to house evangelism.
Atheism is not a foreign ideology. Atheism is nature, because that's the way every living human came into the world.
Lemme tell you something, see religion as bleaching. Atheism is the natural skin color. No matter how much you bleach,you can't have a tone of a natural color.
And that's why you see atheists don't stress shit.
Nobody brought atheism like Christianity and Islam.
Atheism is a self realization of the world around you and how things are.

Nobody needs to tell someone who has fasted for 100 days without result to know that this shit isn't working. His brain will start working.

Nobody needs to tell someone who has prayed over a certain issue yet no result to know that this shit isn't working.

Nobody needs to tell someone with common sense that snakes indeed talked and the Red Sea parted. His common sense is enough to let him know that those stories are meant for kids.

No one needs to tell someone with common sense that some gods are behind still birth, thunder, rain, sicknesses and famine. His brain will do justice to that.

No one needs to preach or tell to a normal person that some people with spiritual can disappear, reappear and fly at night. Lol! This is so funny.

Tai(Taye) Solarin became an atheist when his twin brother died. The whole family prayed and prayed and prayed with their pastors and all. Yet the man died. That was when Tai said to himself that "Be like this God of a thing na scam o". Who preached to him? It's simple, real life.
What made many people an atheist is real life experience, disappointment, curiosity and all.

Curiosity led me to Atheism.

Atheism wasn't brought to us by the white supremacists. Illumination and realization brought about Atheism.
This God thing is not working.

MaxInDHouse:

So don't allow gullibility to send you to an early grave because you won't live to tell after you've been dealt with by Witches! cheesy
🤣🤣🤣 You are so funny. Don't christians die early?
Don't muslims die early?
Don't traditionalists die early?
Which sect of religious folks doesn't die early?

And by the way, why haven't I seen witches and their manifestation since 2015 that I've been looking for them.
You should be like the 100th person who have said this to me.
Up until now I've still not seen their power.

Lemme share a story with you.
In 2015, I went to a small town called Ajawa In Oyo Town. My uncle was working as a L.I.E in that town.
There was a settlement in that town called Otamokun, that land was believed to be ruled by witches and wicked spiritualists.
One day, my uncle sent me and my cousin to get some stuffs done around at that settlement.
I don't need to go into all the details.
But I was told "that I'll see" and they threatened me with all kinds of things. I was asked to enter a house if I was sure of myself. I entered the house and came back unscathed. They were shocked. Up till today, I've not seen anything.
I've had several experience like that, maybe I'll create a thread on that.
I've been challenging these witches since, yet they are no where to be found.
I guess even witches are scared of atheists.

2 Likes

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 9:30am On Jun 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

They are practicers of magic and magic can't be programmed to fill in a purpose for which it wasn't meant. Fallen angels behind it only want to entertain their audience not to heal them! wink

Truly they are show masters
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:33am On Jun 11, 2023
MightySparrow:

When you mispresent Jehovah you are worse than atheists. My Papa make God real to atheists. You confuse them anyway. Yọu are waiting for the time to come some of us are already enjoying that. Who is a faithless person? The one that deny the Father and the Son.
1John.2.22 - Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
Old fool!
You don't even know the application of what you're quoting.
Anyway for the benefit of honest hearted and sincere followers of the thread i will open up.
Antichrist is one who denies Christ's efficacy to counsel imperfect humans and make them do God's will. Do you believe that through Christ's teaching people are fulfilling what is written in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:4 today?
If you don't then you're an Antichrist one who disguise as a believer in Christ but denies Christ's efficacy to teach imperfect humans and make them do God's will perfectly! smiley
MightySparrow:

How do you explain, ' taste the powers of the world to come.'

Jehovah's Witnesses believe that in God's kingdom mankind will all live as one global family so we have tasted this as we are one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers as we recognize Christ's brothers {Matthew 25:40} all what is hindering the earth's peace now are none JWs who aren't obedient to Christ's brothers. So when Jesus comes he will kill people like you {Luke 19:27} as you failed to recognize his brothers! Matthew 25:46

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 9:33am On Jun 11, 2023
MisterBanny:

I would have helped you, but u didn't mention me. So lemme mind my business jeje
@MisterBanny
Successfully mentioned
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MisterBanny(m): 9:36am On Jun 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

@MisterBanny
Successfully mentioned

Lol .. God will help those disabled people around you. I don't think any pastor can help that situation, even traditionalist can't help.

I need u to pls send me 3k so I won't continue to starve. God bless you Sir
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 9:37am On Jun 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

That place is not talking about our own time but the conclusion of the Jewish system and it actually occurred in the day of Pentecost! Act 2:

But Peter stood up with the Eleven and spoke to them in a loud voice: “Men of Ju·deʹa and all you inhabitants of Jerusalem, let this be known to you and listen carefully to my words. These people are, in fact, not drunk, as you suppose, for it is the third hour of the day. On the contrary, this is what was said through the prophet Joel: ‘“And in the last days,” God says, “I will pour out some of my spirit on every sort of flesh, and your sons and your daughters will prophesy and your young men will see visions and your old men will dream dreams, and even on my male slaves and on my female slaves I will pour out some of my spirit in those daysand they will prophesy. And I will give wonders in heaven above and signs on earth below—blood and fire and clouds of smoke. The sun will be turned into darkness and the moon into blood before the great and illustrious day of Jehovah comes. And everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved.”’ act 2:14-21

Peter is hereby telling his audience that Joel's prophecy has been!

What does "greater works shall ye do because I go unto my father" means then. And mind you, Jesus wasn't talking to his disciples, but to everyone who believes in him
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 9:38am On Jun 11, 2023
vdestro:

Only stupid hungry people think that making money is important
Haaaa! Everybody coman chee chom chin.

Even Dangote still dey find money.
I bet you don't have 20Billion in your account

2 Likes

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 9:47am On Jun 11, 2023
MisterBanny:

Lol .. God will help those disabled people around you. I don't think any pastor can help that situation, even traditionalist can't help.

I need u to pls send me 3k so I won't continue to starve. God bless you Sir
God bless who
You have a chance to win #70k yet you are sleeping on it.
The same God that will help those disabled people will help you too.

But if you pulled this off, and I no give you the 70k instantly. Make i die.
Till then adìos.
Your god will help you

2 Likes

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 9:51am On Jun 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Good, does the fact that we don't notice real miracles indicate that there are nk true Christians today or the ones in the Bible were not real?
Your ideas pls
Does this mean that in a population of 2Billion+ that we have in the world, not just a single person is real?
It's simple. The ones in the Bible were not real to begin with
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MisterBanny(m): 9:53am On Jun 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

God bless who
You have a chance to win #70k yet you are sleeping on it.
The same God that will help those disabled people will help you too.

But if you pulled this off, and I no give you the 70k instantly. Make i die.
Till then adìos.
Your god will help you
Is well o
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:53am On Jun 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

To the core sir
Who fed Christianity and Islam to the black man? Is Christianity an African religion?
Religion is a global thing, people adopt ideas of how to do things better for benefits for instance throughout the world people travel using animals like donkeys, horses, camels or elephants but when someone invented a better means everyone from all over the earth buys the invention the same applies to religion. Globally people believe in Gods but when they realized that the Israelites have the true God everyone wants to become a worshiper of the God of Israel. So it's nothing new!
FRANCISTOWN:

Now this is where you theists niggas get it all wrong. Y'all be thinking atheism is some foreign ass shit, but I'ma tell you something.
Atheism in fact unlike religions is the natural way of living life. A baby's mind is born blank and blind. The baby begins to see through the eyes of the society.
Atheism is not a believe in disbelief, atheism in fact is a disbelieve in belief
Nobody can teach you to disbelieve anything. That's why you don't see atheists hold crusades or house to house evangelism.
Atheism is not a foreign ideology. Atheism is nature, because that's the way every living human came into the world.
Lemme tell you something, see religion as bleaching. Atheism is the natural skin color. No matter how much you bleach,you can't have a tone of a natural color.
And that's why you see atheists don't stress shit. Nobody brought atheism like Christianity and Islam. Atheism is a self realization of the world around you and how things are.
You don't have to go too far my guy.
When a child is born with blank brains you will teach the child so many things:
How to walk, talk, clean, cover his unclothedness, read, write, eat with cutleries, cook food, work for food and interact with neighbours.
Why not leave the child without teaching him all these and see how the child develops all this all by himself if you keep him away from others who may influence his thinking ability?
Ọmọ the same applies to the knowledge about a supreme being. That's why you can't find any race throughout the earth no matter how primitive they are they must have a religion! smiley

FRANCISTOWN:
Ọmọ stop deceiving yourself!
Your ancestors believe in the existence of God it's people who have interact with white atheists that influenced you to become an atheist just as your ancestors were influenced by those who had dealings with white religionists led them to change their religions! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 9:55am On Jun 11, 2023
MightySparrow:

You display abysmal Ignorance.
Let them pay their tithes to you and get their healing.

If a congregation of just 500 people pay their tithes to me monthly... You dey whine? Cash out big time

MightySparrow:

You said test is test. Fine, I hope you have a car. Put engine oil into your fuel tank because oil is oil.

You are deceiving yourself.
Point o' correction...
The fuel tank doesn't house oil, it houses a feul known as petrol. Petrol isn't oil, it is a fuel. Two different things
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Sonofthemoon(m): 9:55am On Jun 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Be it mosque, temple, shrine or wherever. As long as limbs will grow again.
Ehhn Mr Francis , let's be rational here biko
Limbs grow again keh? Haba mana
For the blind to see I can guarantee,deaf to hear or dumb to speak I can also guarantee but limbs grow again ?
That's a physical thing nah not spiritual
If that's fine by you then we have a deal
Keep the money, just to show u say E dey xup
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:05am On Jun 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

What does "greater works shall ye do because I go unto my father" means then. And mind you, Jesus wasn't talking to his disciples, but to everyone who believes in him

Greater works

©Jesus only preach in his mother tongue (Hebrew language) today Jehovah's Witnesses are preaching in virtually all the religions on planet Earth!
©Jesus only preached within Israel Jehovah's Witnesses have reached almost all countries of the earth with the same message.
©Jesus was carrying scrolls to preach and teach Jehovah's Witnesses have used books, phones, tables and so on to preach and teach.
©Jesus only tell stories that his listeners can't see Jehovah's Witnesses have used videos and pictures to preach and teach what God's kingdom will bring.
©Jesus only preached for three and a half years Jehovah's Witnesses has been preaching and teaching consistently since 1919 until now.
©Jesus only managed to erase the use of weapons from the heart of his Jewish disciples and made them like brothers Jehovah's Witnesses have erased the use of weapons from the heart of over 8 millions throughout the earth today.

YES! We've done GREATER WORKS than what Jesus did in his time! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:20am On Jun 11, 2023
MisterBanny:

Pls help me if u are willing sir
Please how may i HELP you?
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Meaning: 10:22am On Jun 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
Okay guys!

There are three beggars that I always see on my way to work.

Two of the three are amputees while the third one is blind.

My heart breaks whenever I see them every morning on my way to work.

I always felt like having a supernatural power that can heal them and make them whole.

I don't even have enough money to help them get artificial limbs.

However, I've heard some people say "What God cannot do, does not exist." And "He is a miracle working God"

Please I'd like anyone to recommend where I can bring these people to also experience this great power
That "changed people's genotype"
"Cured HIV"
"Cured last stage Cancer" e.t.c

I hereby call upon all the theists on NL, people who believe in god, supernatural and all.

People who believe in witches and wizards.

I don't care any supernatural power. Whoever can lead me to where these people can be healed will receive an instant payment of ₦50k once these people are healed and their missing parts reinvigorated.

I'll tell my lawyer to prepare a document to back up the contract of agreement, and you can come with your lawyer as well.

We'll pay whatever amount the spiritualist or the healer or the pastor or the herbalist or the sheikh requests after healing is confirmed. Though I may need some help.

Your job is just to take us to the place. Your transportation, accomodation and feeding is assured aside the ₦50k.

Thanks, I'm hoping to get a favourable response.

LordReed
Hopefullandlord
Jaephoenix
TheSourcerer
Frank317
Ologundudu2020
Wagwanbrethren

Olagbeegu
Akinwalejj
DtruthSpeaker
Sunnyshinylight
EnglishMart
Image123
43Ronin
Knownunknown
Hashtagged
SirTee15
SonofThemoon
MaxInDHouse
Earthkumy
Musicwriter
Politeactivist
Kobojunkie
Sonmvaniya
Amaly
Onyiiobi7735
Kunlesehan
Ofemmanu1
elated177
Meditation01
MisterBanny
@FrancisTown , God cannot be mocked. Instead of looking for who to take you anywhere.
How about you start the work from here.
Lemme be a partaker of your blessings
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Meaning: 10:25am On Jun 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

To the core sir

Who fed Christianity and Islam to the black man?
Is Christianity an African religion?

Now this is where you theists niggas get it all wrong.
Y'all be thinking atheism is some foreign ass shit, but I'ma tell you something.
Atheism in fact unlike religions is the natural way of living life.
A baby's mind is born blank and blind. The baby begins to see through the eyes of the society.
And that's why you see atheists don't stress shit.
Nobody brought atheism like Christianity and Islam.
Atheism is a self realization of the world around you and how things are.

Nobody needs to tell someone who has fasted for 100 days without result to know that this shit isn't working. His brain will start working.

Nobody needs to tell someone who has prayed over a certain issue yet no result to know that this shit isn't working.

Nobody needs to tell someone with common sense that snakes indeed talked and the Red Sea parted. His common sense is enough to let him know that those stories are meant for kids.

No one needs to tell someone with common sense that some gods are behind still birth, thunder, rain, sicknesses and famine. His brain will do justice to that.

No one needs to preach or tell to a normal person that some people with spiritual can disappear, reappear and fly at night. Lol! This is so funny.

Tai(Taye) Solarin became an atheist when his twin brother died. The whole family prayed and prayed and prayed with their pastors and all. Yet the man died. That was when Tai said to himself that "Be like this God of a thing na scam o". Who preached to him? It's simple, real life.
What made many people an atheist is real life experience, disappointment, curiosity and all.

Atheism wasn't brought to us by the white supremacists. Illumination and realization brought about Atheism.
This God thing is not working.

🤣🤣🤣 You are so funny. Don't christians die early?
Don't muslims die early?
Don't traditionalists die early?
Which sect of religious folks doesn't die early?

And by the way, why haven't I seen witches and their manifestation since 2015 that I've been looking for them.
You should be like the 100th person who have said this to me.
Up until now I've still not seen their power.

Lemme share a story with you.
In 2015, I went to a small town called Ajawa In Oyo Town. My uncle was working as a L.I.E in that town.
There was a settlement in that town called Otamokun, that land was believed to be ruled by witches and wicked spiritualists.
One day, my uncle sent me and my cousin to get some stuffs done around at that settlement.
I don't need to go into all the details.
But I was told "that I'll see" and they threatened me with all kinds of things. I was asked to enter a house if I was sure of myself. I entered the house and came back unscathed. They were shocked. Up till today, I've not seen anything.
I've had several experience like that, maybe I'll create a thread on that.
I've been challenging these witches since, yet they are no where to be found.
I guess even witches are scared of atheists.

FrancisTown, you will end up being a pastor.
And God will still use you mightily. You will encounter Jesus and you will know he is real.

By the way, my aza dey available. Let share from the 70k
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 10:27am On Jun 11, 2023
Meaning:

@FrancisTown , God cannot be mocked. Instead of looking for who to take you anywhere.
How about you start the work from here.
Lemme be a partaker of your blessings

Do you have a proof of God?
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 10:28am On Jun 11, 2023
Meaning:

And God will still use you mightily. You will encounter Jesus and you will know he is real.

By the way, my aza dey available. Let share from the 70k
I'll give you N 20k if you could show me the proof of Jesus
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 10:29am On Jun 11, 2023
Sonofthemoon:

Ehhn Mr Francis , let's be rational here biko
Limbs grow again keh? Haba mana
For the blind to see I can guarantee,deaf to hear or dumb to speak I can also guarantee but limbs grow again ?
That's a physical thing nah not spiritual
If that's fine by you then we have a deal
Keep the money, just to show u say E dey xup
If the blind man's eyes will be opened, then I'm down... I'll give you N20k. So how do we begin?
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Meaning: 10:31am On Jun 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

I'll give you N 20k if you could show me the proof of Jesus
You don't need anyone to show you a proof. Jesus is as real as anything.
All you need is just to believe and you will see him.
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 10:32am On Jun 11, 2023
Meaning:

And God will still use you mightily.
Do you even know my age? Keep playing
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 10:35am On Jun 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Religion is a global thing, people adopt ideas of how to do things better for benefits for instance throughout the world people travel using animals like donkeys, horses, camels or elephants but when someone invented a better means everyone from all over the earth buys the invention the same applies to religion. Globally people believe in Gods but when they realized that the Israelites have the true God everyone wants to become a worshiper of the God of Israel. So it's nothing new!

You don't have to go too far my guy.
When a child is born with blank brains you will teach the child so many things:
How to walk, talk, clean, cover his unclothedness, read, write, eat with cutleries, cook food, work for food and interact with neighbours.
Why not leave the child without teaching him all these and see how the child develops all this all by himself if you keep him away from others who may influence his thinking ability?
Ọmọ the same applies to the knowledge about a supreme being. That's why you can't find any race throughout the earth no matter how primitive they are they must have a religion! smiley

Ọmọ stop deceiving yourself!
Your ancestors believe in the existence of God it's people who have interact with white atheists that influenced you to become an atheist just as your ancestors were influenced by those who had dealings with white religionists led them to change their religions! smiley

Well I've said the honest truth... Whatever you think or conclude in your mind is basically all on you.
Since you are me, you can tell me how I became an atheist then
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 10:36am On Jun 11, 2023
Meaning:

You don't need anyone to show you a proof. Jesus is as real as anything.
All you need is just to believe and you will see him.
How much do you believe in Jesus? Or what can take you away from this Jesus?
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 10:37am On Jun 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Please how may i HELP you?
Can you renounce your faith in Jesus Christ?
MaxInDHouse
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Meaning: 10:39am On Jun 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

How much do you believe in Jesus? Or what can take you away from this Jesus?
Nothing can separate us from the love of the Father... There is nothing, though there are moments of weaknesses and disappointments, but they make us stronger in the Lord. To answer your question, nothing.
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 10:41am On Jun 11, 2023
Meaning:

Nothing can separate us from the love of the Father... There is nothing, though there are moments of weaknesses and disappointments, but they make us stronger in the Lord. To answer your question, nothing.
Can you renounce your Faith in Jesus Christ?
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Aemmyjah(m): 10:59am On Jun 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Man! What you wrote up there is ... Man!
How would a grown man believe the mother from whom he was delivered off was the reason behind is unemployment?
You see the reasons these pastors no go die well.
About Reinhard Bonnke, that one?
I still remember when he came to Nigeria,was it 2006 or what?
Nigerians are just so gullible.
That's why when I see them pray I sincerely wish their prayers will get answered at least once.
But it's such a shame.
Prayers don't leave the head of the person praying.
Lemme tell you something.

In 2010 , I had a guy back then. One day while we were at the field playing football. We met a guy, the guy told us how he used to recruit people to act in churches. They'd fake sickness of any kinds and once the pastor touches them, they'll fall under the anointing and start Manifesting healing.
From Aba where we were, they could be taken to Jos, Benue, Ondo, different places where they wouldn't be recognized for their acts.
Their testimony is that someone always invited them.
Chai! Wetin this thing called Christianity don do people, if anyone comes out of it alive. Them supposed clap for the person, nothing fit shake that person again for this life.

That's why i tell people that pastors don't need to print on flyers or say it publicly they healed anyone especially in this digital age.
If people can spread it in Jesus time even when they know the Pharisees will be mad at them, how much more today where there is freedom and technology that can share info to billions within seconds?
Today, we can see illusions and magic than miracles from so-called men of God and you don't see any relative with such person

There's this blind musician that sang 'Give me one hit song lord, i wanna blow like Olamide'. I can't recall the name

He was in a church and there were 'miracles' including that of a man who had no legs but he was now walking fully. Many were praising the pastor but few questioned the authenticity of the miracles cos it would have been real had it been done on someone that was quite known to be suffering like the blind musician who was there. Remember, all those who visited Jesus were healed.
A pastor will call for crusade, many will come from different states and he will say the people had no faith which is why there was no miracle. If i leave my house to come visit you, no be faith carry me comot?
Their tactic today is this, they use logical miracles that are expected.
For instance, where there are thousands of students, the pastor will say 'God said 10 persons will gain admission' 'This time next year, someone will get married' 'buy a car', build a house, born pikin... As if there are people there who are not about to get married, who are newly married and expectant, written jamb... Na wa o
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by PoliteActivist: 11:10am On Jun 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Your point of view is extremely appalling.
All of a sudden Melchizedek was an angel?
The Bible never called Melchizedek an angel, rather a priest of the most high god.

I've pointed out where a man who was not born appeared in the Bible so there is absolutely nothing more you can say about that.

Okay, about the withered hand, check your dictionary about that. Again what about the lepers with numb fingers?

So mention another case in all of the Bible where people SAW an ordinary man suddenly appear and start living among people. You know full well this is a one-off special person that could have been a metaphor.
We are talking of God NOT being the habit making things or people suddenly appear in front of everybody and stay permanently - because it will too much distort people's perception of reality, NOT because he can't!
Again, a withered hand healed is not same as a hand suddenly appearing where there was non. What has healing leprosy have to do with this. Did it say their missing limb suddenly appeared??
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MightySparrow: 11:13am On Jun 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Old fool!
You don't even know the application of what you're quoting.
Anyway for the benefit of honest hearted and sincere followers of the thread i will open up.
Antichrist is one who denies Christ's efficacy to counsel imperfect humans and make them do God's will. Do you believe that through Christ's teaching people are fulfilling what is written in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:4 today?
If you don't then you're an Antichrist one who disguise as a believer in Christ but denies Christ's efficacy to teach imperfect humans and make them do God's will perfectly! smiley

Jehovah's Witnesses believe that in God's kingdom mankind will all live as one global family so we have tasted this as we are one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers as we recognize Christ's brothers {Matthew 25:40} all what is hindering the earth's peace now are none JWs who aren't obedient to Christ's brothers. So when Jesus comes he will kill people like you {Luke 19:27} as you failed to recognize his brothers! Matthew 25:46

You are just rantio. You have not explained, tasting of the power of the world to come.

A thousand boycotting the question is not equal to the answer.

JWs are wrong self acclaimed teachers. It is funny when you harass people to learn nonsense from deluded people.

Give answer nah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dua For The Last 10 Days Of Ramadan / January 2018 Rccg Holy Ghost Service Song / Happy Christ The King Celebration To All Catholics. Share Your Pix Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.