Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I (47152 Views)

Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught In Our Rice Farm Today (Photos) / Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by free2ryhme: 9:27am On Jun 12, 2023
cheesy
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by tonididdy(m): 9:27am On Jun 12, 2023
Depriest2020:
Please don't kill it, just relocate them back to thier habitat. They only came out in the open to search for food. Thier parents are at home worried and searching for them. Please I beg you.

You dey advice hungry man….kwantinu!
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Peterpanny: 9:27am On Jun 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
I wonder how you people eat lizards, snakes and rats then tag it Bush Meat undecided.

If you notice, it’s the poor and broke men that are fond of eating these disgusting things undecided

Puke!!! Now I feel like throwing up embarassed
rich and affluent lady.
Weldon madam.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Offpointng: 9:27am On Jun 12, 2023
alizma:
Maybe we should confirm that by putting your leg in it's mouth.
Do you want to learn or you wanna keep being Ignorantly Dumb??
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Peejayz: 9:28am On Jun 12, 2023
JealousCobra:
😎

Op,

Your brother that caught the croc with his bare hands should be recruited in the special forces.

His attention will be needed when Thiefñubu will be thrown out of the office soon.

Thiefñubu should being tied the way the crocodile was tied. 😎
Sha no commit suicide on top Tinubu matter.... Obi sef no too carry am for head like some of una

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Kaybaba5(m): 9:29am On Jun 12, 2023
BigBen23:

Why not keep them and make out a family with them. Especially the crocodile. If it's a female, it maybe pregnant
Pregnant inside pot......
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Peejayz: 9:29am On Jun 12, 2023
Depriest2020:
Please don't kill it, just relocate them back to thier habitat. They only came out in the open to search for food. Thier parents are at home worried and searching for them. Please I beg you.
pay for it , then you can free them...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by AfonjaConehead: 9:29am On Jun 12, 2023
Dem nor joke with the crocodile at all grin
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by finallybusy: 9:29am On Jun 12, 2023
It's obvious what you people will do with them. Don't ask dumb questions.
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by sprints1: 9:30am On Jun 12, 2023
flyinnizam:
My brother caught the crocodile with his bare hands (don't try this at home) before tying it while I caught the monitor Lizard with a trap. What are we going to do to them
please stop killing reptiles we have few of them left on mother earth. Abeg
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by onuman: 9:30am On Jun 12, 2023
flyinnizam:
My brother caught the crocodile with his bare hands (don't try this at home) before tying it while I caught the monitor Lizard with a trap. What are we going to do to them

Where? In what location did you catch theze? Without putting down the location, the story makes little or no sense.
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Goalnaldo(m): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2023
How on earth did your brother catch a croc with his bare hands abi him get otumokpo?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by BanjiHols(m): 9:32am On Jun 12, 2023
flyinnizam:

Come sell me the croc
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by ednut1(m): 9:32am On Jun 12, 2023
Animal cruelty
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by ogify1(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2023
Depriest2020:
Coming from someone who bought live chicken on Christmas Day

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Contekbbc: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2023
Creamypie:
See as e tied them like thief wey go steal transformer, especially that iguana. That lizard na our closest pal for my villa, orogun, delta state. We don't harm it, and it moves freely,mixes freely with humans, even coming to meet u where u sit, and sleeps ther.e where u are.
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Creamypie(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2023
Finestgurlie:
shatap
go and watch Facebook reel and see how wealthy men bake crocs and eat.
Infact they'll grill python that it'll look soo yummy.
stop talking nonsense.
Infact do you know that crocs are considered big man meat because how rare it is?
ok you've never visited any VIP occasion to see grilled crocs served because you think dating iTune boys is an achievement.
no you won't know that because you're more focus on small small yahoo boys who can afford to buy chicken and chips for you.
grow up ma'am.
u haf kiid me, especially with last 2 paragraphs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Kubin: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
I wonder how you people eat lizards, snakes and rats then tag it Bush Meat undecided.

If you notice, it’s the poor and broke men that are fond of eating these disgusting things undecided

Puke!!! Now I feel like throwing up embarassed
is a lie even rich men love the meat, that stuff cost more than 100k
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Goalnaldo(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2023
Creamypie:
See as e tied them like thief wey go steal transformer, especially that iguana. That lizard na our closest pal for my villa, orogun, delta state. We don't harm it, and it moves freely,mixes freely with humans, even coming to meet u where u sit, and sleeps there where u are.
can you speak or understand ukwuani?
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Kenosky1: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2023
GOFRONT:
See local Handcuffs everywhere on both animals. (Hand, legs, tail)

Animals wey no even commit Homicide reach Emefiele o.

Op, The way you and your brother handcuff those reptiles, even DSS never handcuff Emefiele like that.

grin grin grin Watch the video of his arrest, DSS hold handcuff for hand o
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by SavageResponse(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2023
flyinnizam:

These ones are juveniles that's why you were able to catch them so easily.

Tell your brother go catch an adult croc with his bare hands let's see grin
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by colyx1(m): 9:34am On Jun 12, 2023
See feast..... Bro drop location.

Check my sig👇
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by clinician2x: 9:34am On Jun 12, 2023
Black monkeys, let the animals go into the woods for wildlife preservation they're endangered.

Black monkeys.
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Germi9: 9:34am On Jun 12, 2023
See as you tie dem like thieves

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Mercury12(m): 9:35am On Jun 12, 2023
flyinnizam:
the moment I saw the headlines I know it gotta to be you that posted it and I wasn't wrong.
This your brother nah terror of animals o. Send me some Bush meat😂
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by RighteousDemon: 9:36am On Jun 12, 2023
Creamypie:
See as e tied them like thief wey go steal transformer, especially that iguana. That lizard na our closest pal for my villa, orogun, delta state. We don't harm it, and it moves freely,mixes freely with humans, even coming to meet u where u sit, and sleeps there where u are.

Are you from Orogun?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Physicmaster(m): 9:36am On Jun 12, 2023
My years being on this media, I Don realise say Nairalander's are in catching crocodile😋

So I think of forming Crocodile gang, in this county, is better catching crocodile than those damn corrupt politicians
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Harrynight(m): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2023
garriAndsugar:
In all you do, don't forget to wash it down with life beer.

Sound like you're a lover of Life Beer🍻

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Lanretoye(m): 9:38am On Jun 12, 2023
Your brother no get sense abi,instead of to catch crocodile with trap and catch monitor lizard with hand,na the other way round he go do.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Idoko619(m): 9:38am On Jun 12, 2023
flyinnizam:

See the crocs head like kpako wood
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Manna4Gurls: 9:39am On Jun 12, 2023
Where una dey see all this bush meats and water creatures? This part of Enugu no get bush meat .

Na buy buy Everytime
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Slynation(m): 9:40am On Jun 12, 2023
Who tie this stuff much be highly skilled in catching thieves...😂

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guests Dragging Hot Amala At An Event Abroad (Photos) / See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. / Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.