Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I (47153 Views)

Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught In Our Rice Farm Today (Photos) / Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by CaptainFM1: 10:36am On Jun 12, 2023
Animal rights activists will come for your brother soon.
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Jimbiz(m): 10:40am On Jun 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
I wonder how you people eat lizards, snakes and rats then tag it Bush Meat undecided.

If you notice, it’s the poor and broke men that are fond of eating these disgusting things undecided

Puke!!! Now I feel like throwing up embarassed

You always open mouth waaaahhh
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by McStoic(m): 10:40am On Jun 12, 2023
Creamypie:
concerning the history, that it was iguanas that urhobos used as aid to go across river during war, making urhobos to rever it,which may or may not be correct, I believe its physical psychology of acceptance by others that applies in this case. Where an animal isn't harmed, they tend to be close to humans, like at ndemili local government area in Anambra, they don't harm pythons for generations, hence the closeness between them and humans. If your door oprn, even when u sit there, thrm to move pass u entrt house, knowing u will not harm them. When I went greeting a friend, na so them coil close to his fence.

Woww. Wonderful. Thanks for the elucidation

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by ezebunafo(m): 10:44am On Jun 12, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Alligator in West Africa? You're looking for adult features in a baby croc.
alligators full west africa seen a lot in the east too
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by ghettochild(m): 10:47am On Jun 12, 2023
Finestgurlie:
shatap
go and watch Facebook reel and see how wealthy men bake crocs and eat.
Infact they'll grill python that it'll look soo yummy.
stop talking nonsense.
Infact do you know that crocs are considered big man meat because how rare it is?
ok you've never visited any VIP occasion to see grilled crocs served because you think dating iTune boys is an achievement.
no you won't know that because you're more focus on small small yahoo boys who can afford to buy chicken and chips for you.
grow up ma'am.
Damn!!!! U finish this girl..
Omo u harsh ooo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by gabbasin: 10:51am On Jun 12, 2023
I guess these reptiles were caught around Shibiri area of Ojo local government, Oke Agbe precisely
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Vboot1: 10:51am On Jun 12, 2023
OP you're definitely in Ohafia Axis
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Deeprooted: 10:51am On Jun 12, 2023
flyinnizam:
My brother caught the crocodile with his bare hands (don't try this at home) before tying it while I caught the monitor Lizard with a trap. What are we going to do to them

They were going about their normal life just as you!

Free those innocent creatures

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by odimbannamdi(m): 10:52am On Jun 12, 2023
GOFRONT:
See local Handcuffs everywhere on both animals. (Hand, legs, tail)

Animals wey no even commit Homicide reach Emefiele o.

Op, The way you and your brother handcuff those reptiles, even DSS never handcuff Emefiele like that.

grin grin
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Bigkoko: 10:54am On Jun 12, 2023
Imagine been tied up like these, then cruelly murdered and roasted for some persons cravings..... Man is the most brutal specie created by God. I guess animals would be discussing these amongst themselves.

flyinnizam:
My brother caught the crocodile with his bare hands (don't try this at home) before tying it while I caught the monitor Lizard with a trap. What are we going to do to them
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Bigkoko: 10:55am On Jun 12, 2023
I dont understand ohhh. Must they eat everything? Its even better you create a lair for them and charge people money to view them. Use such money to go buy meat from properly slaughtered animals.

Deeprooted:

They were going about their normal life just as you!

Free those innocent creatures
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by JealousCobra(m): 10:59am On Jun 12, 2023
Peejayz:
Sha no commit suicide on top Tinubu matter.... Obi sef no too carry am for head like some of una

Ur Papa 😎
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by porthouse7(f): 11:01am On Jun 12, 2023
flyinnizam:
one igbo guy use to. It it from abokis in Alaba market
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Lobotomy02: 11:03am On Jun 12, 2023
See as hin tie them up?

Like thief wey police arrest for where them dey thief property! Lol
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:04am On Jun 12, 2023
flyinnizam:
Before deciding on what we are going to do to them. It's better you tell us what is their offence.
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by blaqsainz(m): 11:04am On Jun 12, 2023
Lovely pets. Are those cameleons?? I heard they camouflage to escape human predators😀😎
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by BigBen23(m): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

hw do u knw it's pregnant?

There's a "maybe" clause in my statement grin
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by BigBen23(m): 11:11am On Jun 12, 2023
crismark:

Who the crocodile go mate with?

Lol
They fit catch another within. No animal walks alone
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by PapaNnamdi: 11:16am On Jun 12, 2023
Creamypie:
See as e tied them like thief wey go steal transformer, especially that iguana. That lizard na our closest pal for my villa, orogun, delta state. We don't harm it, and it moves freely,mixes freely with humans, even coming to meet u where u sit, and sleeps there where u are.
ugheli north,
Orogun for life❤️
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by FBIBOT(m): 11:19am On Jun 12, 2023
grin are u a police officer cos the way u tied their limbs is so funny... How did you even make dem cooperative to do all this tieing
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by flyinnizam(m): 11:25am On Jun 12, 2023
Iseoluwani:
Modified
FTC. OPOOR YEYE
eyin fans me oya show me love

Normal thing
Kill am chop

This op is either a police man, or an ex convict
See as e tie animal like say them take him money

hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by flyinnizam(m): 11:25am On Jun 12, 2023
GOFRONT:
See local Handcuffs everywhere on both animals. (Hand, legs, tail)

Animals wey no even commit Homicide reach Emefiele o.

Op, The way you and your brother handcuff those reptiles, even DSS never handcuff Emefiele like that.
Lol
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by flyinnizam(m): 11:26am On Jun 12, 2023
JealousCobra:
😎

Op,

Your brother that caught the croc with his bare hands should be recruited in the special forces.

His attention will be needed when Thiefñubu will be thrown out of the office soon.

Thiefñubu should being tied the way the crocodile was tied. 😎
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by flyinnizam(m): 11:26am On Jun 12, 2023
eliyke:
U no knw wetin u go use Dem do but u catch Dem ba?c as u even bundle Dem lyk person wey thief fuel
Lol
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by flyinnizam(m): 11:27am On Jun 12, 2023
Creamypie:
See as e tied them like thief wey go steal transformer, especially that iguana. That lizard na our closest pal for my villa, orogun, delta state. We don't harm it, and it moves freely,mixes freely with humans, even coming to meet u where u sit, and sleeps there where u are.
I know about That tribe that speaks like Urhobo
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Sleekfingers: 11:28am On Jun 12, 2023
Ebubu2:
Which state get all these wild animals?

It is in all the states in Nigeria
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by flyinnizam(m): 11:28am On Jun 12, 2023
Houseofglam7:
Where exactly do you live to be surrounded by such reptiles?
🤷🏽‍♀️
Oh well…. You’re still gonna eat em so lemme just 👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯
we use both car and boat so it is not that close to where I livw
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by flyinnizam(m): 11:30am On Jun 12, 2023
onuman:

Where? In what location did you catch theze? Without putting down the location, the story makes little or no sense.
okay
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by flyinnizam(m): 11:32am On Jun 12, 2023
SavageResponse:

These ones are juveniles that's why you were able to catch them so easily.

Tell your brother go catch an adult croc with his bare hands let's see grin
can u catch the so called juvenile with your bare hands?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Offpointng: 11:32am On Jun 12, 2023
4ward4:

No it's , an alligator. The major difference is the head

I maintain the claim that, that is a Crocodile and not an Alligator except you can explain to us where Alligator was first noticed in Africa
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by flyinnizam(m): 11:32am On Jun 12, 2023
Mercury12:
the moment I saw the headlines I know it gotta to be you that posted it and I wasn't wrong.
This your brother nah terror of animals o. Send me some Bush meat😂
Lol. U don know me
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by AmadorSays: 11:34am On Jun 12, 2023
But abeg why dem tie the crocodile like sey him thief pesin money? cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guests Dragging Hot Amala At An Event Abroad (Photos) / See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. / Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.