Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I (47156 Views)

Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught In Our Rice Farm Today (Photos) / Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by OndoRaph(m): 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
I wonder how you people eat lizards, snakes and rats then tag it Bush Meat undecided.

If you notice, itโ€™s the poor and broke men that are fond of eating these disgusting things undecided

Puke!!! Now I feel like throwing up embarassed
Variety is the spice of life. Respect people's decisions and choices, despositions and statuses. How rich are you even? Dj Cuppy doesn't refer to people as broke neither Linda Ikeji; Dangote to Bezos, Gates or Ma. Or since you refer to men always as a lady, hope it's not the obvious Nigerian girls syndrome am thinking? Your broke label is a cliche already and as it's with them all, it's overused & absurd already. Empty vessels make loud sound.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Okeyc230: 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
Were they thieves?
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Depriest2020: 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
JobNeededUrgent:
worried and searching for them how?
Them tell you say animals get emotions?
Am surprised you're asking this question, animals has emotions, my dog has emotions. I've seen car knockdown a dog ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ• trying to cross main road, his brother stayed there crying, doing everything do lift him up, he stayed thier till the owner came to carry the dead dog away.
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Integrafamoo: 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2023
GOFRONT:
See local Handcuffs everywhere on both animals. (Hand, legs, tail)

Animals wey no even commit Homicide reach Emefiele o.

Op, The way you and your brother handcuff those reptiles, even DSS never handcuff Emefiele like that.
If you are not comfortable with it, go to court.
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by spiralwedge(m): 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2023
Are there crocodiles in Nigeria?
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by toygod2: 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
flyinnizam:
My brother caught the crocodile with his bare hands (don't try this at home) before tying it while I caught the monitor Lizard with a trap. What are we going to do to them

You and your brother wey dey catch & kill animals this way..................hmmmm, person need fear una o.

However , i dont believe your brother catching a CROC with bare hands. Lailai
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by flyinnizam(m): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
toygod2:

You and your brother wey dey catch & kill animals this way..................hmmmm, person need fear una o.

However , i dont believe your brother catching a CROC with bare hands. Lailai
what you don't know you don't know

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by profoejr(m): 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2023
1st picture: Alligator not Crocodile.
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:44am On Jun 13, 2023
๐Ÿคฎ
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by ajoyeleke(m): 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
flyinnizam:
where do you live

Ibadan
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Adaisback(f): 12:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
Finestgurlie:
shatap
go and watch Facebook reel and see how wealthy men bake crocs and eat.
Infact they'll grill python that it'll look soo yummy.
stop talking nonsense.
Infact do you know that crocs are considered big man meat because how rare it is?
ok you've never visited any VIP occasion to see grilled crocs served because you think dating iTune boys is an achievement.
no you won't know that because you're more focus on small small yahoo boys who can afford to buy chicken and chips for you.
grow up ma'am.
I prefer chicken and chips Biko. Inukwa ?
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Finestgurlie(f): 12:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
Adaisback:
I prefer chicken and chips Biko. Inukwa ?
ok baby I'll get you anything you want โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Adaisback(f): 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
Finestgurlie:
ok baby I'll get you anything you want โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
grin cheesy grin
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by soundforce: 11:36am On Jul 12, 2023
flyinnizam:
what you don't know you don't know
Please let's chat WhatsApp 08032760268. Deal dey to supply. Thanks
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by flyinnizam(m): 12:43am On Jul 13, 2023
soundforce:

Please let's chat WhatsApp 08032760268. Deal dey to supply. Thanks
what kind of deal
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by soundforce: 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
flyinnizam:
what kind of deal
To buy animals
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by flyinnizam(m): 11:22am On Aug 11, 2023
soundforce:

To buy animals
which region u base in Nigeria
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by soundforce: 10:44am On Aug 13, 2023
flyinnizam:
which region u base in Nigeria
I
What does region have to do with doing business?
Which money do you spend in your region?
You have my number here. WhatsApp me if you're interested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guests Dragging Hot Amala At An Event Abroad (Photos) / See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. / Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.