Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I (47155 Views)

Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught In Our Rice Farm Today (Photos) / Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Oshin56(m): 9:54am On Jun 12, 2023
Finestgurlie:
shatap
go and watch Facebook reel and see how wealthy men bake crocs and eat.
Infact they'll grill python that it'll look soo yummy.
stop talking nonsense.
Infact do you know that crocs are considered big man meat because how rare it is?
ok you've never visited any VIP occasion to see grilled crocs served because you think dating iTune boys is an achievement.
no you won't know that because you're more focus on small small yahoo boys who can afford to buy chicken and chips for you.
grow up ma'am.
don't mind her, she doesn't know that this meat is for big man not for barbeque and crucified chicken boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Goalnaldo(m): 9:54am On Jun 12, 2023
Creamypie:
sure.we share boundary
alright. Cos i know a few orogun men that speak ukwuani so well.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by HRMK: 9:54am On Jun 12, 2023
crocodile caught with bare hands?is it a baby crocodile or your brother is related to a herbalist?nawa!
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Kubin: 9:54am On Jun 12, 2023
KennethEnyi:

do you support the eating of monkeys?
monkey is a mammal,so I don't support it, every country eat eatable reptiles.
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by KennethEnyi(m): 9:56am On Jun 12, 2023
Kubin:
monkey is a mammal,so I don't support it, every country eat eatable reptiles.

But you know that some red oil and cameroon pepper tribe eat money abi

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by kernniejay(m): 9:57am On Jun 12, 2023
Depriest2020:
Please don't kill it, just relocate them back to thier habitat. They only came out in the open to search for food. Thier parents are at home worried and searching for them. Please I beg you.
Hahahahahahaha grin
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by PrincessofDSS(f): 9:59am On Jun 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
I wonder how you people eat lizards, snakes and rats then tag it Bush Meat undecided.

If you notice, itโ€™s the poor and broke men that are fond of eating these disgusting things undecided

Puke!!! Now I feel like throwing up embarassed

Are you this dumb? Gosh

No your character is enough to make pple on this forum throw up

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by emperordelis(m): 10:00am On Jun 12, 2023
Why Una tie am as Nigerian army dey tie Biko haram and bandits?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by ufuosman(m): 10:00am On Jun 12, 2023
flyinnizam:
My brother caught the crocodile with his bare hands (don't try this at home) before tying it while I caught the monitor Lizard with a trap. What are we going to do to them
come ow una take tie dis meat, who hold am ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by LivingSage: 10:01am On Jun 12, 2023
You've spoken very well.

I don't want to believe she always mean all what she says here on Nairaland. She must be catching cruise.
Finestgurlie:
shatap
go and watch Facebook reel and see how wealthy men bake crocs and eat.
Infact they'll grill python that it'll look soo yummy.
stop talking nonsense.
Infact do you know that crocs are considered big man meat because how rare it is?
ok you've never visited any VIP occasion to see grilled crocs served because you think dating iTune boys is an achievement.
no you won't know that because you're more focus on small small yahoo boys who can afford to buy chicken and chips for you.
grow up ma'am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by ezebunafo(m): 10:03am On Jun 12, 2023
this is an alligator and not a crocodile.crocs has longer mouth while alligators has shorter mouths
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by LivingSage: 10:03am On Jun 12, 2023
Jennifer, how do you define broke men?
Jennyclay:
I wonder how you people eat lizards, snakes and rats then tag it Bush Meat undecided.

If you notice, itโ€™s the poor and broke men that are fond of eating these disgusting things undecided

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Fearyourcreator: 10:05am On Jun 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Ooni kure se... Oloriburuku omo
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Adakintroy: 10:05am On Jun 12, 2023
Okporoko tie be that.

Animal right activist will come and complain now just watch. As if the croc was in the wild it berries itself.
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Confirmedzombie: 10:06am On Jun 12, 2023
See as the OP bundle them like ipob terorists

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by JuanDeDios: 10:08am On Jun 12, 2023
flyinnizam:
My brother caught the crocodile with his bare hands (don't try this at home) before tying it while I caught the monitor Lizard with a trap. What are we going to do to them
You can kill it and eat already - it's allowed. But it's cruel of you to tie that poor thing in a twisted position. How would you feel if you were tied like that, suffering untold pain?
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by JuanDeDios: 10:09am On Jun 12, 2023
ezebunafo:
this is an alligator and not a crocodile.crocs has longer mouth while alligators has shorter mouths
Alligator in West Africa? You're looking for adult features in a baby croc.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by OKOATA(m): 10:10am On Jun 12, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Wait o

Na only me be the niggar up till this old age way nor dey fit quick differentiate between alligator and crocodile
Alligators mouth is V shaped while Crocs have U shaped mouth broda man. That's the only difference.
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by McStoic(m): 10:11am On Jun 12, 2023
Creamypie:
See as e tied them like thief wey go steal transformer, especially that iguana. That lizard na our closest pal for my villa, orogun, delta state. We don't harm it, and it moves freely,mixes freely with humans, even coming to meet u where u sit, and sleeps there where u are.

Like seriously? Is there a superstitious belief attached to the lizard in your native folklore?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Ijaya123: 10:12am On Jun 12, 2023
Offpointng:
That's a growing Crocs Op not an alligator

Where did you see alligator in the post?
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Sablexxxtoons: 10:12am On Jun 12, 2023
GOFRONT:
See local Handcuffs everywhere on both animals. (Hand, legs, tail)

Animals wey no even commit Homicide reach Emefiele o.

Op, The way you and your brother handcuff those reptiles, even DSS never handcuff Emefiele like that.

Aziin. ... pray OP never has an opportunity or reason to tie you oo, cos that is the end..
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by fourboys: 10:13am On Jun 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

this comment sold U out as low quality human.. crocs na big man meat.
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Nawtystryka(m): 10:17am On Jun 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

This one no know say bush meat sweet pass cow meat
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by DeepSight(m): 10:17am On Jun 12, 2023
flyinnizam:

Pls let them go.
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by julioralph(m): 10:20am On Jun 12, 2023
You this guy sha...

You and your brother wan finish all the wildlife wey dey Niger Delta
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Creamypie(m): 10:22am On Jun 12, 2023
McStoic:

Like seriously? Is there a superstitious belief attached to the lizard in your native folklore?
concerning the history, that it was iguanas that urhobos used as aid to go across river during war, making urhobos to rever it,which may or may not be correct, I believe its physical psychology of acceptance by others that applies in this case. Where an animal isn't harmed, they tend to be close to humans, like at ndemili local government area in Anambra, they don't harm pythons for generations, hence the closeness between them and humans. If your door oprn, even when u sit there, thrm to move pass u entrt house, knowing u will not harm them. When I went greeting a friend, na so them coil close to his fence.
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:22am On Jun 12, 2023
Disgusting! I hope you won't eat those things?
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by RighteousDemon: 10:23am On Jun 12, 2023
Creamypie:
yeah. Orugun
Okay oniovo. No shaking.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Felix6: 10:23am On Jun 12, 2023
GOFRONT:
See local Handcuffs everywhere on both animals. (Hand, legs, tail)

Animals wey no even commit Homicide reach Emefiele o.

Op, The way you and your brother handcuff those reptiles, even DSS never handcuff Emefiele like that.
No mind them, the harden drug baron and mandate thief na him deserve this kind thing.
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Pootle: 10:26am On Jun 12, 2023
send those things back to the wild
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by 007Marvel(m): 10:32am On Jun 12, 2023
Stop clowning! Have you heard of exotic animal Crocs falls in that category! And what class of people eat exotic animal?? Bet you don't even know ๐Ÿ™„ Not even your 20 million naira net worth Nigerians eat such, but people worth more than that in dollars, I mean in dollars๐Ÿ’ฐ
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Judolisco(m): 10:34am On Jun 12, 2023
If dis guy dey hungry e go jst enter bush dey catch lizard upandan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guests Dragging Hot Amala At An Event Abroad (Photos) / See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. / Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.