Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I (47150 Views)

Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught In Our Rice Farm Today (Photos) / Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by natureblack(m): 9:40am On Jun 12, 2023
abeg,make una no vex the question wey I won ask,abeg

The monitor lizard,e thief phone ni undecided
Why Dem tidy the guy like this undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:40am On Jun 12, 2023
BigBen23:

Why not keep them and make out a family with them. Especially the crocodile. If it's a female, it maybe pregnant
hw do u knw it's pregnant?
awon croc-baby bump observer!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by joeyswift(m): 9:40am On Jun 12, 2023
Your brother na master of tying. I pity the thief wey he go tie up.
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by JobNeededUrgent: 9:40am On Jun 12, 2023
Depriest2020:
Please don't kill it, just relocate them back to thier habitat. They only came out in the open to search for food. Thier parents are at home worried and searching for them. Please I beg you.
worried and searching for them how?
Them tell you say animals get emotions?
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Mercury12(m): 9:40am On Jun 12, 2023
adecz:

Release that dwarf forest crocodile
back where you caught it. They are an
endangered species...😕😕😕
they more safe in the stomach. Its crazy in the wild. Anything could happen to them you know

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by pek(m): 9:41am On Jun 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
I wonder how you people eat lizards, snakes and rats then tag it Bush Meat undecided.

If you notice, it’s the poor and broke men that are fond of eating these disgusting things undecided

Puke!!! Now I feel like throwing up embarassed
Then throw up. Allow each his own. Ever heard the proverb one man's meat is another man's poison?
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by KennethEnyi(m): 9:42am On Jun 12, 2023
This useless poor old fool will soon chop those disgusting creatures into peppersoup

🤮🤮🤮🤮
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Mercury12(m): 9:42am On Jun 12, 2023
natureblack:

Dem say nah him swallow missing $1billion

Nah why o.
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by KennethEnyi(m): 9:43am On Jun 12, 2023
Kubin:
is a lie even rich men love the meat, that stuff cost more than 100k

do you support the eating of monkeys?
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Sonnobax15(m): 9:44am On Jun 12, 2023
Finestgurlie:
shatap
go and watch Facebook reel and see how wealthy men bake crocs and eat.
Infact they'll grill python that it'll look soo yummy.
stop talking nonsense.
Infact do you know that crocs are considered big man meat because how rare it is?
ok you've never visited any VIP occasion to see grilled crocs served because you think dating iTune boys is an achievement.
no you won't know that because you're more focus on small small yahoo boys who can afford to buy chicken and chips for you.
grow up ma'am.
. grin grin. God,see smack down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by crismark(m): 9:44am On Jun 12, 2023
BigBen23:

Why not keep them and make out a family with them. Especially the crocodile. If it's a female, it maybe pregnant
Who the crocodile go mate with?
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by HayB100(m): 9:44am On Jun 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
I wonder how you people eat lizards, snakes and rats then tag it Bush Meat undecided.

If you notice, it’s the poor and broke men that are fond of eating these disgusting things undecided

Stop forming Behind here, nah wetin your papa sef chop from childhood be that till him become adult, so your papa sef dey among the broke and poor men🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by frugal(m): 9:45am On Jun 12, 2023
flyinnizam:
My brother caught the crocodile with his bare hands (don't try this at home) before tying it while I caught the monitor Lizard with a trap. What are we going to do to them
Pepper soup. What else?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by kernniejay(m): 9:46am On Jun 12, 2023
flyinnizam:
My brother caught the crocodile with his bare hands (don't try this at home) before tying it while I caught the monitor Lizard with a trap. What are we going to do to them
You guys deserve PhD in criminal folding and tying.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by natureblack(m): 9:46am On Jun 12, 2023
Mercury12:

Dem say nah him swallow missing $1billion

Nah why o.
You don mean it shocked shocked

If na so,the guy deserve am.

Thank you for the info jare.
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by berryPee(m): 9:46am On Jun 12, 2023
my brother from Ugono, I dey hail ooo
Creamypie:
See as e tied them like thief wey go steal transformer, especially that iguana. That lizard na our closest pal for my villa, orogun, delta state. We don't harm it, and it moves freely,mixes freely with humans, even coming to meet u where u sit, and sleeps there where u are.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Koralords: 9:47am On Jun 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

You are dullest person on the is forum,so you don’t know the ear alligator in the USA or monitor lizard
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by crismark(m): 9:47am On Jun 12, 2023
SavageResponse:

These ones are juveniles that's why you were able to catch them so easily.

Tell your brother go catch an adult croc with his bare hands let's see grin
If his brother sees an adult croc on land, he will definitely get it. He caught the one he saw. Move on bro
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by dayleke: 9:48am On Jun 12, 2023
See how they tied them like criminals caught in the act.... shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Arabk25: 9:48am On Jun 12, 2023
Creamypie:
See as e tied them like thief wey go steal transformer, especially that iguana. That lizard na our closest pal for my villa, orogun, delta state. We don't harm it, and it moves freely,mixes freely with humans, even coming to meet u where u sit, and sleeps there where u are.

That's my dad maternal home bro
Yeah its true they don't eat iguana there

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Creamypie(m): 9:49am On Jun 12, 2023
berryPee:
my brother from Ugono, I dey hail ooo
Wadoh. Oniovo mehh
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Creamypie(m): 9:50am On Jun 12, 2023
RighteousDemon:

Are you from Orogun?
yeah. Orugun
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 12, 2023
flyinnizam:

See as he Tied them.

Just pray make you no Jam these kind of peoplegrin
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by isabi2lof: 9:50am On Jun 12, 2023
Sell them undecided
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Creamypie(m): 9:50am On Jun 12, 2023
Goalnaldo:
can you speak or understand ukwuani?
sure.we share boundary
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by batistutajulio: 9:51am On Jun 12, 2023
flyinnizam:

You'll die like this too.
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by batistutajulio: 9:51am On Jun 12, 2023
natureblack:

Barbarians who call themselves humans

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by 4ward4: 9:52am On Jun 12, 2023
Offpointng:
That's a growing Crocs Op not an alligator

No it's , an alligator. The major difference is the head
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by berbs: 9:52am On Jun 12, 2023
You are under arrest. cheesy
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 12, 2023
GOFRONT:
See local Handcuffs everywhere on both animals. (Hand, legs, tail)

Animals wey no even commit Homicide reach Emefiele o.

Op, The way you and your brother handcuff those reptiles, even DSS never handcuff Emefiele like that.

As in Some Nigerians and Wickedness are like Bread and Buttergrin
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by kernniejay(m): 9:53am On Jun 12, 2023
Finestgurlie:
shatap
go and watch Facebook reel and see how wealthy men bake crocs and eat.
Infact they'll grill python that it'll look soo yummy.
stop talking nonsense.
Infact do you know that crocs are considered big man meat because how rare it is?
ok you've never visited any VIP occasion to see grilled crocs served because you think dating iTune boys is an achievement.
no you won't know that because you're more focus on small small yahoo boys who can afford to buy chicken and chips for you.
grow up ma'am.
I like how you give that Jennnyclay girl wotowoto, more amazing that you are also a girl too, so genuine ladies like you still remain on Nairaland?
But that your signature off me o. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by berbs: 9:54am On Jun 12, 2023
natureblack:

You are under arrest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guests Dragging Hot Amala At An Event Abroad (Photos) / See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. / Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.