Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I (47157 Views)

Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught In Our Rice Farm Today (Photos) / Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by flyinnizam(m): 11:34am On Jun 12, 2023
Manna4Gurls:
Where una dey see all this bush meats and water creatures? This part of Enugu no get bush meat .

Na buy buy Everytime
Enugu is dry place
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by flyinnizam(m): 11:34am On Jun 12, 2023
natureblack:
abeg,make una no vex the question wey I won ask,abeg

The monitor lizard,e thief phone ni undecided
Why Dem tidy the guy like this undecided
he steal mandate
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by flyinnizam(m): 11:36am On Jun 12, 2023
KennethEnyi:
This useless poor old fool will soon chop those disgusting creatures into peppersoup

🤮🤮🤮🤮
it depends on ur definition of poor becos u are d fuulll. By d time I sell d animals I caught in a week, it's more than ur country minimum wage
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Houseofglam7(f): 11:36am On Jun 12, 2023
flyinnizam:
we use both car and boat so it is not that close to where I livw
Oh wow!🤗
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:38am On Jun 12, 2023
BigBen23:

There's a "maybe" clause in my statement grin
I fear oo!
I bn wan ask weda u na croc-gynaecologist o!

grin
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by chatinent: 11:40am On Jun 12, 2023
The crocodile 🐊 didn't see that rope cuffs coming.🥲
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:43am On Jun 12, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Wait o

Na only me be the niggar up till this old age way nor dey fit quick differentiate between alligator and crocodile
the difference is the mouth shape.

The crocodile is like that of U shape that it mouth. But the alligator is pointed shape like V
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Setaleonoz(m): 11:43am On Jun 12, 2023
Why u come tie them like thief angry
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by ajoyeleke(m): 11:54am On Jun 12, 2023
flyinnizam:
My brother caught the crocodile with his bare hands (don't try this at home) before tying it while I caught the monitor Lizard with a trap. What are we going to do to them

Can u sell me the crocodile, I want to keep it as pet
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Creamypie(m): 11:58am On Jun 12, 2023
flyinnizam:
I know about That tribe that speaks like Urhobo
am urhobo. Okpe speaks like uroboh
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Redstorm(m): 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
That's an alligator and not a crocodile
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Holuwaxheun(m): 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
GOFRONT:
See local Handcuffs everywhere on both animals. (Hand, legs, tail)

Animals wey no even commit Homicide reach Emefiele o.

Op, The way you and your brother handcuff those reptiles, even DSS never handcuff Emefiele like that.

grin grin grin grin I was expecting this. U really got me laughing with this comment of yours. grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by MilitantAtheist: 12:19pm On Jun 12, 2023
That's a crocodile's little cousin called Cayman. It's not a crocodile.
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by JuanDeDios: 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2023
ezebunafo:
alligators full west africa seen a lot in the east too
That's a misnaming, sir. Gators are only found in N America and China.
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Godwin25king: 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2023
Release those animals into the wild where they belong.

See how op even cuff them like criminals

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by MilitantAtheist: 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
I wonder how you people eat lizards, snakes and rats then tag it Bush Meat undecided.

If you notice, it’s the poor and broke men that are fond of eating these disgusting things undecided

Puke!!! Now I feel like throwing up embarassed
you this poor wretched dirty bitch always whining about how men are broke or poor, it's nobody's fault that your poor dead father didn't fend for you before he died so don't pour the frustration on nairalanders. Let me tell you, I can see your future. If a rich man ever marry you know that you will die Shortly after that marriage and most likely you will die wretched and untimely if you don't obey the rules of the earth. Poor dirty little thing, who is your father in the Nigerian society?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Bakrabas: 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
Let stop being brutal against plant and animal. If you must kill, kill them with the fear of God.
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Oyerinde16(m): 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
flyinnizam:
My brother caught the crocodile with his bare hands (don't try this at home) before tying it while I caught the monitor Lizard with a trap. What are we going to do to them

I will buy the croc for 40k and lizard for 10k... I want to release them back to the wild or the zoo... Dm...
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by osazsky(m): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2023
Depriest2020:
Please don't kill it, just relocate them back to thier habitat. They only came out in the open to search for food. Thier parents are at home worried and searching for them. Please I beg you.
the chicken and cow meat u eat daily also have parents
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by AfonjaPriest: 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2023
flyinnizam:
This is sheer wickedness and steep perpetration of evil. See the callous and inhumane way the poor, miserable, and hapless animal is trussed.
What kind of barbaric display of sadistic disposition is this?
God will not be pleased with you. You should be arrested for this barbarism and savagery ASAP.
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by flyinnizam(m): 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2023
AfonjaPriest:

This is sheer wickedness and steep perpetration of evil. See the callous and inhumane way the poor, miserable, and hapless animal is trussed.
What kind of barbaric display of sadistic disposition is this?
God will not be pleased with you. You should be arrested for this barbarism and savagery ASAP.
go and arrest the mandate thief first
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by flyinnizam(m): 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2023
Oyerinde16:

I will buy the croc for 40k and lizard for 10k... I want to release them back to the wild or the zoo... Dm...
share your photo holding ur ear here and I will dm
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by flyinnizam(m): 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2023
ajoyeleke:

Can u sell me the crocodile, I want to keep it as pet
where do you live
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by AfonjaPriest: 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
flyinnizam:
go and arrest the mandate thief first
We are getting closer to the criminal elect thief. He must return what he stole. But first the picture of that animal in that condition of bondage is offensive.
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Vikynas: 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
Why u come tire dem like Judas u no even pity them
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by sharpwriter(m): 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
Kubin:
monkey is a mammal,so I don't support it, every country eat eatable reptiles.
Define mammal.
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by cejaypriesty(m): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
Iseoluwani:
Modified
FTC. OPOOR YEYE
eyin fans me oya show me love

Normal thing
Kill am chop

This op is either a police man, or an ex convict
See as e tie animal like say them take him money

grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Ten06(m): 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2023
In terms of cooking with these 2 meat, the monitor lizard is more delicious when cooked
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Maski87: 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2023
The crocodile na the small pikin,na,try catch him mama with hand
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Peejayz: 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
JealousCobra:

Ur Papa 😎
that's the only thing you can come up with? grin
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Oyerinde16(m): 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
flyinnizam:
share your photo holding ur ear here and I will dm
, Nah... Keep ya fuking Dm to yourself...
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by mp3ree: 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
GOFRONT:
See local Handcuffs everywhere on both animals. (Hand, legs, tail)

Animals wey no even commit Homicide reach Emefiele o.

Op, The way you and your brother handcuff those reptiles, even DSS never handcuff Emefiele like that.

I think say them thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guests Dragging Hot Amala At An Event Abroad (Photos) / See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. / Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.