Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. (45205 Views)

What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender / What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Schoolshoe: 6:26am On Jul 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Schoolshoe: 7:41am On Aug 01, 2023
Pabon, please check your messages.
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by skj1377(m): 8:19am On Aug 01, 2023
Guys don wise. All format will soon be exposed .
omooba969:
Unnecessary billing...lol 😆

I met her on a dating app, she seemed quite cool, upfront with her data, as in quick to let me know she's a lone-parent & doing her Msc. I took her seriously, engaged her with regular calls and we kind of gelled.

After few weeks of phone calls I invited her on a date, but just about 3 days to our said date she came up with a nauseating story of owing some money & if I could come to her rescue.

I just blocked the werey...No time!
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Kipaji: 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ojukwu007:
Wow! You said it all. Nothing remain.

My highest 🚩 was my ex..dressing like a wh0re to my house during her first visit, even when I tried to respect her and not make sexual advances, she eventually initiated it and we made out.

Her skimpy and indecent dress so turned me off. I was so ashamed. At that point, I just knew it was over.

Or she just has a high sexual drive
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Kipaji: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
Honey.denz:
He was married but hide it from me for seven months we dated with two separate abortions, baba was d originator of lies. From am a consultant in an oil company, (while he was actually a small business owner, shop owner) to am a bachelor still searching for the right woman to marry (while he's married with two kids)

He was the last man I feel mugu for,it was so painful that over 6 of his successors paid dearly for d deciet till I found my gentleman hubby.

SMH

Men, this is why bitter women must be avoided at all costs. A woman who is still sprung on their past lover must not be dealt with, not even for sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by abfelicity91: 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
Fairly used Iphone 7 plus is available.

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by JohnnA1: 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
advanceDNA:
.on her way to come spend the weekend I say make she buy stuff, total of 4k ....during her visit her phone fell and screen broke when she was chatting and laffing hysterically with her friend ...she use style drop the phone under pillow on Monday when she dey go so that na me go fix am....no wahala...I help am fix her screen for 39k ...

.the werey came to my office, collect her phone on Thursday come wait till next day to ask me for the 4k ..... I just laugh send am the money.... close her file immediately.....
. Took a while for her to get the memo....she still get mind dey ask me when I go come see her aunt.... Aunt koor... Grandmother niii..
Hey God!
What a POVERTY STRICKEN girl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" / Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) / Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.